The Masked Man

Story Info
Eira lives out her fantasy of a stranger taking her.
8.5k words
4.83
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eira

Eira was seriously pissed. They had started planning this trip with their friends almost a year ago, Jama had plenty of time to tell his work that he needed off.

"That's not fair Eira" she said to herself. She knew that he had let them know that he would need to be off, there was just some "big project" oooo... that could not wait. Some client or other and they just HAD to have her husband on it. Bullshit. She also knew it was not his fault, Jama had been working for close to ten years to make partner at the firm -- longer than he had even known her. He could not just back out of things when he was this close.

Fine. She would not go either then. They could not get their money back -- their friends were counting on them to cover their part of the condo so everyone could afford the amazing place they had rented. They were headed to New Orleans for the New Year, and this was supposed to be a change for them; something for them to explore together. Eira had never been any further south than New Jersey, and Jama, well... Jama was FROM close to the equator, but his parents had immigrated from Nigeria when he was little, and he had spent most of his life in the City just like she had. New York was wonderful at the holidays, but they were looking for something different. When her friend Amy suggested this couples' trip to the Big Easy, she and Jama had jumped at the chance. Not only were Amy and Mark going, but their friends Enrique and Margi were going too. It was going to be amazing, or at least it WAS until Jama could not go. Yep. Pissed.

She guessed she needed to tell Amy and Margi. They were going to be pissy too; nothing for it. She picked up her phone and called Amy first, she could help her with Margi. She could be a little fireball sometimes, validating all the stereotypes about redheads.

Amy picked up almost right away, "Hey girl."

"Hey Amy, you have a second?" Eira asked.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Amy, Jama can't go to New Orleans. He has some big client that just fucking 'had' to have him on the project." Eira was not controlling her temper at all.

"On no sweetie. Well, that really sucks. Can he meet us for part of the trip at least?" Amy was keeping her tone positive; she was always a 'bright side' person.

"No. So, listen Amy, I do not think that I am going to go either."

"Whoa, hang on."

"We'll still pay our part; I just do not think that I want to go explore some new city without Jama" Eira said.

"That's not what I am worried about Eira. I think that you need this too. You left your job, what, six weeks ago?" Amy asked.

Eira interrupted whatever Amy was going to say next, "Yeah, but looking for a new one is going well. I am in interviews with two companies and one of them is even remote."

"That sounds terrible," Amy said flatly.

"What? Why?"

"Because Eira. Because you are an extrovert, even if you do not like to admit it. Working from home, with no people around? No way, you would lose your mind." Amy was being far more direct than Eira was used to, she must really want Eira to go.

"Maybe you are right, but regardless the job hunt is going well."

"Yeah, but you have been in that apartment doing what for the last six weeks?" Amy was really pushing her, maybe she should have called Margi first after all.

"You really want me to go, huh?"

"Yes Eira, I want you to go. I want you to get out and have some fun. You have been so, I don't know, tight? Since you left that awful agency -- well, really you have been tight since you started working there." Amy's words started coming out fast now, "And it got better after you quit, it did. But now you seem, flat maybe? I just think that you need this. I think it would do you good. Just don't make the decision without thinking about it some more?"

"I have been thinking about it, Amy."

"Do you want me to call Margi? Tell her I am on her side?" Amy was not playing fair.

"No, listen... I will think about it some more. I will talk with Jama about it more tonight, okay? Okay?"

"Okay, but you are going," This was a version of Amy she did not know. Eira changed the topic, and they discussed an upcoming ladies' night and where they might go.

***

Jama

Ding. Jama was pouring a cup of coffee when his phone pinged with a text message. It was Amy.

[You were right]

[She is trying to get out of going]

Yeah, that is what he figured, which was why he had enlisted Amy before he even told Eira.

[I pushed her to reconsider. I do not like being that direct with her. Or people.]

[I know, thank you Amy]

[Do you think you convinced her to go?]

[She said she would think about it and talk to you]

[Okay, I will encourage her again tonight]

[Really, thank you Amy]

[Okay, but you owe me]

Jama laughed out loud and typed one more text then slipped his phone back into the pocket of his suit pants. Back to the coffee, he poured his cup to the rim and took a small sip to keep it from spilling as he walked back to his office. He liked his coffee black and strong and these beans they had ordered from Guatemala were fantastic.

When he got back to his office, he pulled his phone out and sat down. No more texts from Amy. He turned to his computer and pulled up his calendar. He only had about an hour before he needed to be ten blocks up for a deposition. He had a few minutes, so he spun his chair around and looked out at the city. Eira and he had kind of been -- distant lately. He thought this trip would be good for her. Before he could get lost in his thoughts again though, his phone dinged again. Jama smiled and turned around to pick up his phone. His smiled turned to a look of mild annoyance as he saw the message.

[Jamabo you need to call your mom. She is getting cranky again]

It was his dad -- one of only two people who called him by his full name. He loved his mom, but being her only son, she was a little clingy to her 'baby' - even if her baby was in his thirties.

[Okay Baba, I will call her on my way home]

No response from his dad, but that was normal. His dad hated texting; he did not even really like phone calls. He said men should talk face to face. Before he forgot, Jama set a reminder in his phone to call his mom on his drive home tonight. He was almost out of time now, he needed to be early for the depo. He stood up and looked at himself in the full-length mirror. Tall, broad-shouldered, and trim, Jama focused on making sure his suit looked good. A black, bespoke suit from his tailor, it was cut to lay well and was a compliment to his black skin. The suit was straight black without pins or variation. His shirt was black with subtle stripes, and the tie was bone white with a white paisley texture. It might be a much, but the witness needed to know that he was not dealing with some second-rate firm from Jersey, that he could not withhold anything from his statement to Jama. He grabbed his coat and headed for the elevator.

Eira

It was a couple of weeks after the conversations with Amy, and Jama. As soon as she had brought New Orleans up, he started encouraging her to go without him. So, everyone was stacked against her. She guessed she was going to end up going. But she was not going to be happy about it. She was still in the bed even though it was after eight. She needed to get up and exercise. She just hated the treadmill, but the City was too cold and wet in late December to run outside.

She got up and put on a new workout set she had bought earlier in the week; it was a peachy-orange, and she really liked the way it looked against her creamy white skin. Her Nordic heritage meant that she was extra tall and sometimes it could be hard to find clothes that looked cute on her. The top was just a matching sports bra that compressed her breasts some, but not as much as some that squashed her b-cups into non-existence. The bottoms were a short that were just long enough come down over her cheeks. Maybe that was why it worked, because they were supposed to be longer on normal height women. She slipped them on and went to the treadmill.

Just a couple of minutes after she started the run part of her workout, she noticed that the front seam on the inside of her shorts was rubbing against her. She did not notice it when she was walking, but the running was making it rub - not much, but what little bit it rubbed was right against her clit. She told herself to just ignore it, but it felt quite good. It had been at least a couple of weeks since she and Jama had sex, and Eira was a bit horny as a result. They had been distant from each other for months. It was why she wanted this trip so bad. The rubbing was distracting enough that she could not even let herself dwell her and Jama's relationship. About twenty minutes in her run, she had to stop. She was really horny now after twenty minutes of having her clit rubbed.

She went to the bathroom and opened her bottom drawer and pulled out her dildo. It was long and thick, and fleshy pink colored - ironically. She stripped out of the workout clothes and got in the shower. She took the dildo and stuck it to the wall with the suction cup. Once she found the right height, Eira put some lube on her fingers and hand and slid her hand up and down the shaft. Once she had it slick, she added a bit more lube to her fingers. She took her fingers and put them on her clit rubbing in slow circles. It only took just a minute before she was very ready for the dildo.

Eira backed herself up to the thing and started pushing her pussy up against it. It was thick and it took a little coercion for it to slide into her. She slowly worked it in and out shallowly, then deeper to stretch herself to take the girth of it. Once she was ready, she stood with a bit of lean keeping it inside her, pushing into her from below. Eira started bouncing herself of the tile of the shower letting the dildo slide in and out a couple of inches. She sped up pushing it in and out; it felt good. Eira stayed like that for several minutes sliding it in an out of herself getting more and more worked up by the minute. Eventually she reached over and flipped the shower from the rain setting overhead to the wand. It was a slender thing that had about eight inches of water coming out of little sprayers. She took the wand and positioned it so the water would move back and forth over her clit as she moved.

"Oooooh" Eira said out loud. Her orgasm was building quickly now. She started pushing the dildo into herself again, bouncing forward and back. She had taken all 8 inches of it into her now. Within a just a couple more minutes her orgasm exploded over her. She had to lean back against the wall of the shower pushing the dildo all the way into her again as her body shook. Little, involuntary tremors shook her body in a jerky fashion as her orgasm played itself out. Once she stopped shaking, she pushed herself off the wall and let out a gentle "mmmm" as she slid the dildo out of herself.

Eira finished showering and toweled off. She padded nude to her closet to pick out what she would wear tonight on her girls' night. They had decided to go to a new martini bar that had opened just a month or so before. It was only a few blocks away for her, so she was going to walk to meet her friends. Amy, Margie, and Raven were going to meet her at 8:00, so she still had the whole day. Maybe she should do some shopping for her trip to New Orleans?

***

Eira

It was time for her to head to the bar. Jama had only gotten home a few minutes before, and they barely had time to talk before she left. This case he was on was coming to head, so he had been putting in a lot of late nights.

"Have fun babe," Jama said as she headed out the door.

It took her just a couple of minutes to get to the bar, thankfully. It was in the low thirties, so she was walking at a brisk pace even in her pumps. When she went through the door the warmth greeted her and she shivered. It really was cold, but the short dress she had opted for was not helping -- neither was her long coat for that matter. Eira quickly spotted Margie and Raven in one corner sitting on a couch and chair around a small table, they were waving her over. She walked to where they were sitting and joined Raven on the couch.

"Where's Amy?" Eira asked.

Margie said, "She let me know that she might be a few minutes late."

"See, I am not always the last one to get anywhere." Eira had a bit of a reputation for being late just about everywhere she went. "Have you two ordered drinks?"

"Yeah, the guy said he should be right back though. We told him we have more coming" Raven said. And within a couple of minutes a young black man came to the table bearing two martinis. He was tall and his bright white short-sleeved button down was straining around his arms and chest. He smiled a dazzling white smile right at Eira.

"What can I do for you miss?" he asked Eira.

"Uh, Martini?" she said it like a question, and he smiled at her again.

"Okay... we have almost thirty martinis on the menu, do you know which one sounds like it would satisfy you?" He was flirting with her, Eira thought.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Tre'vel, how may I serve you?"

Okay, so maybe that was a bit much, but it was fun, so Eira said "Please serve me by having the bartender make me your favorite martini."

He smiled again, "But I do not like martinis miss. I am more of a bourbon guy"

"Boo. Fine. I will have a plain martini, but extra dirty, extra olives."

"As you wish miss." Tre'vel said. He turned away and headed back towards the back. Eira glanced at his butt as he walked away and smiled appreciatively.

As Eira turned back around both women were looking at her. Margie was grinning and Raven just looked aghast. "What?" she asked.

Raven responded first, "What was that?"

"Oh, come on," Eira said. "It was a little harmless flirting."

"I don't know if Jama would say it was a 'little' flirting if he were here." Raven pitched her voice low and repeated Tre'vel's words "How may I serve you miss?" That made all three of them laugh.

"Oh, Jama would have encouraged me probably. He knows I have this fantasy about meeting some stranger who just fucks me silly for a night." Well, shit. That was probably too much information on a couple of fronts, and she had not even had her first drink yet. Okay, maybe she had one in her apartment, but still. Margie's grin turned wicked, and Raven looked even more aghast. "You know just take me out behind the building and bend me over a..."

"Eira," Raven nearly shouted.

Eira smiled at her, "It's okay Raven, I would never do it." That settled her back into her seat, and just as Eira could see her coming down off her shock, she thought she would poke at her one more time. "I mean, unless Jama was watching." Raven jerked back up again.

"Girl, stop messing with our little Catholic sweetheart here." Margie finally decided to interject herself and they all laughed again.

After a few more minutes of chatting about normal stuff, Eira asked, "Where is Amy?"

Jama

Amy closed the door quietly as she stepped out of Jama's and Eira's apartment, and Jama walked into the kitchen to get some food. He had a quiet dinner alone at the counter in their kitchen and then decided to go have a shower and head to be early.

When Jama went into the bathroom, he decided to shave before his shower so he would not have to do it in the morning. He had an early wake up call, and he wanted as much sleep as he could get. After he shaved both his head and face, Jama grabbed his towel off the hook on the glass of the shower to replace it with a clean one. As soon as he did, he could see the big dildo just hanging there on the wall. Eira had apparently forgotten that she had used it and left it stuck to the wall. It did not bother Jama really; he had been gone a lot recently and Eira had a very high libido. Okay, maybe the fact that it was a white guy's dick bothered him a little bit. Apparently Eira's relationship with the dildo had preceded her relationship with him, but still.

What to do... Should he clean it and put it away, Eira never being the wiser? Or should he leave it so she could find it in the morning and be a little embarrassed?

Eira

Eira was angry at the sunlight creeping in around her curtains as she still lay in the bed at nine in the morning. Yep, definitely one martini too many. After a few more minutes, when it was clear she would not go back to sleep, she flipped off the covers and went to the kitchen to pour herself some orange juice.

She still smelled like smoke from the night before -- she had walked outside with Raven while she smoked. She wanted the smoke smell gone so she headed into the bathroom with her orange juice. She dropped her pjs to the floor and looked at herself in the mirror. The late night and alcohol had not done her any favors, but she was still beautiful -- tall, a natural bright blonde hair that fell to just below her shoulders, cream colored skin, crystal blue eyes. She had narrow hips and flat belly leading up to a pair of perky breast with reddish brown thick nipples. Below her belly she was completely clean-shaven and had a pair of long legs. She tipped herself to the side and looked at her butt; it was her favorite part of herself. It was firm and round as it pushed out from her body. For being as thin as she was, she had a really nice ass.

She took a big sip of orange juice and set the glass down on the edge of the counter as she reached over to open the shower door. As she stepped, in there it was -- the big ole dildo hanging from the wall like some slightly drooping, fleshy handle. "Oh shit," Eira said out loud. It was not like Jama did not know she had it, or even that she occasionally used it, but leaving it out like that was putting it right in his face. Her face and chest reddened as she thought about him stepping into the shower as she had just done, only to find the one-eyed thing staring him down. It was not really any bigger than he was, but she guessed any man might feel a little, what? Uncomfortable, maybe? Oh well, nothing for it, she would just have to make sure she took it out when she was done.

***

A few days later and Eira was flitting around their condo making sure she had everything packed. Her flight left for New Orleans was in just over two hours, and she was sure she was forgetting something. She had several dresses, some jeans, even a couple of pairs of shorts; apparently it could still be warm in New Orleans sometimes. She had several cute tops, she had her toiletries, she had shoes... what was it? She had no idea. The car would be here to take her to the airport in about ten minutes, so she guessed if she was forgetting something, she would just have to deal with it when she figured it out.

"You have everything?" Jama asked. It was his only day off, so he was watching her run around their apartment like a crazy person. Apparently, even though it was Saturday, he was going into the office this afternoon too.

"I don't know. I feel like I am forgetting something," she said.

"You have your phone?"

"Yes."

"You have your wallet?"

"Yeah..."

Jama smiled at her, "Then if anything comes up you can deal with it."

"I guess so," Eira said.

"Babe. You have what you need. I want you to enjoy yourself on this trip. This is going to good for you."

"I know, I just wish you were going."

"I know you do. I want to go too. I am thinking up something to make it up to you, okay?" He was being coy about something, she could tell.

"You ready to tell me what you are planning?"

"I am still figuring out details." He was flashing his bright white smile at her again.

"Fine, be that way." The phone in her hand dinged. "I have to go; the car is here."

"Have a good time babe; enjoy yourself. I love you." Jama was grabbing her coat for her. "Mark and Amy, Enrique and Margie are meeting you at the gate?"