The Masked Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was too much of a pain to try to meet before then. I love you too." And she was heading out the door to get to the Uber.

***

Eira found her friends easily, and they made their way to The Big Easy without a hitch. It was late afternoon when they landed, so they got checked into their place and wandered outside to find some food. The place was amazing, giant windows with views looking at the dirty river and across the city. The weather was warm after all. When she heard 68 degrees, she thought that sounded glorious, but it was a warm and sticky 68. The air and her clothes seemed to cling to her at dinner. The group called it a night after dinner and a couple drinks.

Tomorrow they were going to explore the city some and tomorrow night Amy's aunt, who lived near the city had a friend that was putting on a masquerade party and had gotten them all invites. It promised to be a very interesting evening as they all needed masks to attend. That was definitely not in her bag. The other thing that was not in her bag was her underwear. She had packed her bras, but somehow missed the panties. Oh well, she could do without.

***

The day had gone well with her friends, but she had never felt so much like a third wheel in her life. She had been able to check in with Jama briefly the night before, but she had not been able to talk to him today. She sent him a pic of her in her new mask they had picked up at a mask store... yes, they had those here apparently. She had picked a simple thing in the end. It tied like a headband but draped down over her eyes with little dangles around her cheeks. Eira thought it was super sexy and the pic she sent to Jama was of her in that and nothing else. Maybe that sent the wrong message. Oh well, maybe he would appreciate it.

She was ready for the party, but was a little tired. Her room shared a wall with Margie and Enrique's. While Margie had been fairly quiet, she could very clearly hear his hips slapping her ass as he was taking her from behind. Or at least that is what she imagined. She guessed she could have been doing something else, but it sure sounded like he was pounding the heck out her. It had taken most of an hour of that before they calmed down. This morning they had gotten up early to head to a place called Café Du Monde for coffee and beignets. She gave Amy some serious shit when she realized the place was open 24/7. Combining those two things together and she was a little sleepy. Now they were just waiting on Margie to finish getting ready so they could head to the party.

***

So... the party. It was not at all what she expected. There were people dressed like her -- in a small, cute dress, to people in full costume, to people wearing... well, not much. There was a band playing music that drifted close to being blues but was something more sultry. The vocalist sounded like she grew up singing in church but got sexed up somewhere along the way and it just oozed out of her voice. It was hot inside, sweat gathered on her neck and slipped down the front of her low-cut dress and between her breasts. She loved to dance, but without Jama she just watched the people damn-near having sex on the dancefloor. Margie and Enrique were tucked into a corner and were fitting right in with the activity around them. Mark and Amy were staying close by. Eira guessed they felt bad for her. Amy especially seemed to be keeping an eye on her.

She finished up her drink and headed to the bar for another round. She slid up to the bar as a big man stepped out of the way. While she was waiting on the bartender another man pushed up beside her. He was wearing an open linen shirt and was built a lot like Jama, he had that dark dark skin that Jama had, but that was where the similarities stopped. He had a very close-cropped cut hair and beard, like they grew at the same pace. Inside his open shirt she could see white, African tribal tattoos running over his left pectoral and down his left arm. He was wearing a white mask that looked like it came out of the Phantom of the Opera. He was super sexy. And he was not hiding his appraisal of Eira.

When the bartender came up, she opened her mouth to order, but was interrupted by the man. "You should have a caipirinha."

"A what?" she asked. He had a deep tambor to his voice and had a thick African accent to his words.

"A caipirinha," he said.

"And why should I have that?"

"Well, it is Brazilian. You look like you belong on a Swedish swim team. And I am from Africa," was all he said.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Eira thought maybe she missed something. "I don't follow."

"Oh, okay. Have it anyway. They are good here." This guy was grinning at her like the Cheshire cat. Eira had no idea what to think.

"What's in it?" she asked.

"Cachaça. You will like it." W-T-F This man was confusing and very forward. Something was nagging at her about it.

"Why do you think that I will like it?" she asked.

"Because. All girls who are tall with an ass like that like it." Click. She figured it out -- what it was about him that was tugging at her thoughts -- and she smiled. And felt a rush of excitement.

"Mmmm, you like my ass do you?"

"It is nice. I like it." The bartender was still waiting.

"I will have a caipirinha," she said as she looked at this man.

"Make it two, she will pay" he said. She gave a little laugh and nodded at the bartender.

"So, you want to serve Brazilian liquor to a Swedish girl, because you are from Africa."

"Oh yes. It is supposed to be an aphrodisiac."

"Wow, getting ahead of yourself, aren't you?"

"I think no," was all he said. They both watched the band for a few minutes as they waited on the bartender. Eventually the drinks came, and she grabbed both, handing one to the man in the mask. "Oh no, they are both for you." He was smiling at her again.

She drained the first in two big pulls and left the glass on the bar as she pushed off heading back to her seat near the dance floor. The masked man followed; like she knew he would. The drink tasted like she had made a tart and sweet margarita with maybe rum instead of tequila. Eira loved rum, but it always made her suuuuuuper horny. She had heard people attribute feeling that way to tequila, or bourbon, or even schnapps, but for whatever reason, rum set her off.

"So how did you imagine doing it," she said to him over the music.

"Doing what?" he asked.

"Fucking me."

"Bent over the bar there?" he did not miss a beat.

"Seems rather public..." she said.

"There is a big storage room on the second floor?" Eira just smiled at him.

Another ten minutes passed as she slowly sipped her drink. When she finished, she stood up and the man stood up next to her. When he did, she took his hand and led him to the stairway. Once they got to the top of the stairs, she let him lead her to a door. Inside she saw a storage closet with a table and a number of boxes stacked in the room. He walked over to the table and moved the single box on the top to the floor. Eira walked over to the table and draped herself over it, sticking her ass in the air. The man walked around to stand behind her and slid her dress up until bunched on the small of her back. Then he knelt down and used his tongue to lick each of her lips before he pulled her clit into his mouth with a gentle sucking motion, sliding her clit back and forth in his mouth; she let out a little gasp at that gripping the sides of the table.

After a couple of minutes, he stood up behind her. She heard him undoing his pants; she was so ready for him to shove himself inside her, but he was taking his time. Even more time passed she was practically ready to beg him to take her. She stared to look over her shoulder and as she did, he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over on her back. He grabbed her legs under the knees, basically folding her in half and slid her open pussy to him forcing his very large, very hard dick inside her. He slid his hands down her thighs and pushed them back until her knees were up by her ears. And then he fucked her. Hard. He pushed himself deep into her, stretching her to take all of his length and girth in that position.

She was a little above his waist on the high table, so he was pushing against her g-spot as he pushed into her over and over. The man was still wearing his mask, but he was staring through her mask and into her eyes as he was leaning over her and sliding into her over and over. Eira's orgasm started to build, her legs began to shake as she came. She moaned loudly then - and did not give a fuck who heard her. Her orgasm lingered as he just kept ramming into her over and over, when it was finally tapering off, it began building again almost immediately as he kept pushing into her over and over. The second time she did not let out any noise, she couldn't. She was shaking all over now, little involuntary motions all over her body as he finished in her. She had never been fucked like that. It took her a couple of minutes just lying there to recover. When she finally was starting to think about what was next, she noticed one of her tits was out of her dress, when had that happened? As she slipped herself back in her dress and slid to the edge of the table, he was pulling up his pants. "You ready?" he asked.

"For what?"

"I am not done with you, come with me."

Jama -- earlier the same morning

Jama pushed pulled out his bag from under the seat as they hit 10,000 feet. He fished around in the bag to find the folder with all the information that Amy had dropped off the night the girls went out. She had gathered all the details about the group's first couple of days in New Orleans for him. He had been planning this trip for months. It was a close thing when Eira nearly backed out of going when he told her he could not go. Thankfully Amy had helped convince her that she should go.

Jama was headed down to New Orleans behind the rest of the group so he could surprise his wife and help her live out one of her sexual fantasies. He had not told Amy that part of why he was surprising her. He knew that he needed to head into to town right away and meet the owner of the building where the masquerade party would be held. He was a friend of Amy's aunt and was willing to help him. He had briefly talked to the man on the phone and told he was looking to surprise his wife at the party, or "ball" as he called it. He had just told the man that he needed somewhere he could have a "private moment" with his lady. Jama had sort of insinuated it was about a proposal or to give her some special gift or something. Not what Jama had in mind, but the man did not need to know that.

After he met with the man, he grabbed a coffee and walked down Canal Street to the Mask shop. He browsed for a while and ultimately picked a mask that covered the top half of his face. It reminded him of the porcelain mask from the Phantom of the Opera but covering the top of his face instead of the side. From the mask shop he headed out and grabbed a late lunch. He had two more stops, but they needed to wait until late in the day.

***

About ten minutes after the couples and his wife left the rental he slipped up and grabbed the key from under the mat, he needed to change. He had talked to the man hosting the ball about what people would be wearing when he originally called him. Jama had picked out tight black leather pants and an open white linen shirt. It kind of reminded him of something that would have been worn by a pirate, but he gathered that these parties were eccentric, so it should work. Once he was changed, he headed to a henna shop that he had coordinated with beforehand too. He had bought some white paint that was similar to the henna dye that they used. He was going to have the woman paint tribal art all over his chest and arms. When she finished, he looked at himself in the mirror, even he did not recognize himself. He had let his normally bald head and shaven face grow for a few days, so he had a rough look to him. He was dressed very different than his norm of three-piece suits, and then there were the fake tattoos. When he put the mask on, he was a stranger even to himself. Just a man in a mask.

***

Jama spotted Eira easily. She was tall and lithe and beautiful. He watched her for a while from a corner near the bar. Eventually she came up to the bar to order a drink. He let his speech and cadence fall back into his Nigerian roots and he stepped up beside her. As she started to order he spoke up "You should have a caipirinha."

"A what?" she asked seeming a little taken aback by his interruption.

"A caipirinha," Jama said. He had found this drink when he was out with some of his friends and had known immediately that it Eira would like it. It also had the benefit of likely making her horny. Rum always did that, and cachaça was kind of like rum.

"And why should I have that?" she asked with a little smile on her face.

He smiled back and said "Well, it is Brazilian. You look like you belong on a Swedish swim team. And I am from Africa." That last was 'technically' true.

"I don't follow" Eira said. He was trying to keep her off her guard for as long as he could. As much as he did not look like himself, she was going to figure it out. Unless she did not, then they were going to have a different conversation later.

"Oh, okay. Have it anyway. They are good here." She seemed confused, but game to maybe try the drink.

"What's in it?" she asked.

"Cachaça. You will like it" Jama said.

"Why do you think that I will like it?" Now she had turned to face him and was engaged and smiling broadly.

"Because. All girls who are tall with an ass like that like it." She seemed confused for a second and then gave him a dazzling smile.

"Mmmm, you like my ass, do you?" Jama guessed that she had figured it out. Her whole demeanor had changed in an instance from confused, but open, to almost aggressive.

"It is nice. I like it."

"I will have a caipirinha," she said casually to the bartender without looking at him.

"Make it two, she will pay" Jama said. She gave a little laugh and nodded at the bartender finally looking over at the man.

"So, you want to serve Brazilian liquor to a Swedish girl, because you are from Africa." Ha. Swedish. She was as Swedish as he was African, but this was the point. To be strangers and to act out something different than their normal.

"Oh yes. It is supposed to be an aphrodisiac." Now he was sure he was grinning like an idiot, but he was very excited for what came next.

"Wow, getting ahead of yourself, aren't you?"

"I think no," Jama said. They hung around the bar and watched the band while they waited on the bartender. When the drinks came, she grabbed both, handing one to Jama. "Oh no, they are both for you" he said.

She drained the first one in two quick drinks and left the glass on the bar and pushed off heading back to her seat near the dance floor. Jama followed her watching her put a little extra sway in her hips. "So how did you imagine doing it?" Eira asked him over the music.

"Doing what?" he asked.

"Fucking me."

Okay, he could be risqué too. "Bent over the bar there?"

"Seems rather public..." was all she said.

"There is a big storage room on the second floor?" Eira smiled at him with that.

Ten minutes or so later when she finished the drink, she stood up and Jama stood with her. When he did, she took his hand and led him to the stairway. Once they got to the top of the stairs, she let him pass her and take the lead to the room. Inside the storage closet the owner had shown him earlier, there was very little inside but a table and bunch of boxes. Jama walked over to the table and moved a box to the floor. After he moved the box, Eira walked over to the table and draped herself over it, sticking her ass in the air. Jama was already straining against the leather pants; she was taking charge and him really had him aroused. He walked around to stand behind her and shoved her dress up on her back. No panties, nice. Once he had her exposed, he knelt down and licked her pussy pulling her clit into his mouth, sucking on it until she started to gasp and moan.

He worked on her for a few minutes until she was dripping. Then he stood up behind her again undoing his pants and gently pulling them over his dick and off. He was taking his time getting the leather pants off, so he did not hurt himself. Once he had them off, she stared to look over her shoulder. He grabbed her then and flipped her over on her back. He wanted her to see him fucking her looking like some stranger in a mask. Then he grabbed her under the knees, folding her and sliding her to him. He paused with his tip just touching her pussy before he shoved his thick, hard dick deep into her. She let out a little "Oh" as he pushed into her. She felt warm and wet and open to him. After a few strokes, Jama slid his hands down her thighs and pushed them back up until she was as open as she could be to take all of him. Then Jama fucked her, ramming his rod into her over and over.

Jama knew how Eira was built inside, and he knew that because she was a little above his waist on the high table, he would be hitting her g-spot as he fucked her. Eira's legs starting to shake and was moaning loudly. She came hard then, but he just kept pushing into her at a steady rhythm causing her orgasm to linger. She tried to pull away once, but he just held her in place and kept pushing and pushing. As she started to come down, she started rocking her hips in rhythm with him. Within just a minute Eira was shaking all over, little involuntary motions all over her body and her mouth frozen in a silent "O." She felt so helpless against the waves of the second orgasm and that made Jama cum right then insider her.

Maybe ten minutes later she seemed to start to pay attention to where she was and pulled a nipple that had slipped out back inside her dress. She stood up then and pulled her dress back down sliding to the edge of the table. Jama had been pulling on his pants again and asked, "You ready?".

"For what?"

"I am not done with you, come with me," he said.

***

Jama and Eira

Jama called them an Uber and a silent ride later had her back at the place they had rented. He knew he would have the place to themselves since the others would be out at the party for a while yet. She followed him up to the door and arched a blonde eyebrow at him when he pulled out a key. He swung the door open and let her in first. Once she was inside, he came up behind her and put his hand on the small of her back directing her to the bathroom.

"Strip," was all he said to her. She obliged him by turning around and slowly sliding her dress up her body. Her ass slid out first and she smiled at him over her shoulder as stared at it. She was not wearing any underwear, so it was a short show as the dress and bra were all she had. She tried to make it linger by turning around with one arm covering her nipples and one over the "V" between her legs. Jama smiled at her then. "I understand you like toys" Eira was confused at first, then he reached over and pulled dildo out of the vanity drawer. Oh shit, that was her dildo. Well, this just got awkward.

Jama could tell he made her uncomfortable, but that was the point. He just let the silence hang.

Eira was not going to be embarrassed by this. "Sometimes, when my man leaves me wanting."

Ouch, he thought. "I see," was all he said though.

He stepped around her naked body not touching her and stuck the suction to the clear glass wall of the shower. "Get in."

He stepped out of the bathroom then. She obeyed and got in the shower starting the water. In just a minute he came back with a chair from the dining room and sat it across from the shower. He looked at her and just told her to "now fuck it."