The Masked Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her to feel submissive. This was not something they had tried, but he was leaning into this stranger thing.

"Fuck it" she thought. Okay, I will give him a show then. She was not sure was his goal was, but she thought maybe it was for him to get a show. So, she would give him the show he did not get from her stripping.

She started by pulling off the wand and running the water all over her body. After she was dripping, she opened the soap and washed herself rubbing the soapy water up and down her body, over stomach and up to her boobs. She pulled on her nipples which gave her a little shiver, she was getting excited all over again. Finally, after she had rinsed all the soap off, she turned to the hanging dick Jama had stuck to the shower wall.

Jama just watched his beauty cleaning herself, playing with herself. When she finished, she turned to the dildo kneeling in front of it. She started by kissing the tip, around the edge and then extended her tongue underneath it and licked with just the tip up to the head. She took the head in her mouth then, sliding just head in and out of her mouth. He was hard again. He slid his pants down and pulled himself out. When he looked up her head was bobbing back and forth taking several inches of the thing into her mouth. He started to mirror what her mouth was doing with his hand.

When Eira started sucking in earnest she noticed that Jama had pulled his dick out and was running his hand up and down it in time with her mouth. She spent a couple of minutes sucking before she stood up slowly turned. She pushed her ass up against the clear glass leaning over as he watched. She reached down spreading her lips so he could see the dark pink inside her. Then she pushed off and moved over so she could slide the dildo into her pussy. She was already stretched from what Jama had done to her earlier and she was very wet from the show for him. When she stepped up to it, she positioned it so it could slide in and paused, looking over her shoulder at him. She shoved it all the way inside her then as he watched. "Oh," she said - and then "oh, oh, oh, oh" as she closed her eyes and pushed it in her over and over letting herself get into a rhythm.

Jama stood up and walked over as she was getting lost in fucking herself on the dildo. He dropped the rest of his clothes to the floor and stepped into the shower. Eira looked up at him but stayed intent on obeying his last instruction of "Fuck it." Standing in front of her, he put his hands on either side of her head and pushed his dick into her mouth. She had to slow to take him in her mouth. After just a few seconds sucking him, she pulled back and reached up to grab the shower wand. She pushed it down between her legs letting the water rush against her clit. Then she leaned over taking him in her mouth again. Once he was in her mouth again, he leaned over her wrapping his big hands around her slender waist. Then he took over the rhythm, pushing her into the dildo sliding himself out of her mouth; now he pulled her toward him pushing himself back into her mouth and pulling the dildo back out of her.

Eira was already close to cumming as soon as the water hit her clit, but when he started pushing and pulling her, she was going to cum pretty much right away.

This was very sexy to Jama, watching her as he controlled both her sucking him and her getting fucked. Then she started moaning around his dick and rolling her hips. Jama could tell she was coming then, and it was all he could take and exploded into her mouth. She slowed her hips then and pulled him out of her mouth and placed a few kisses on his tip.

Eira stood up and turning her back on her husband and leaned into him just letting the water wash over them. "You lied to me," she said.

"It was the only way to make this happen. Can you forgive me?"

She gave a little laugh then. "Thank you for this. It was the most erotic experience I have ever had."

"So, you liked the stranger huh?" he asked.

"Definitely."

Jama paused and just enjoyed letting the water wash over them. Finally, he said "I guess we just get to be Jama and Eira for the rest of the trip then?"

"Yeah, but now I am really looking forward to spending the next few days as your wife. New Orleans sounds fun again."