The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard from outside the guttural sounds of someone grunting rhythmically and then the unmistakable sounds of Christine starting to squeal louder and louder. Dominic and I looked at each other and smiled as we eavesdropped on the carnal activity outside. It wasn't long before I heard Christine start to call out, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, Fuck Yes!" This was followed by her long, wailing moan indicating to us an obviously powerful orgasm.

Dominic and I giggled at the shared moment, our faces so close together. This quickly changed into another kiss, which became long and deep. Then Dominic, without saying a word, moved me effortlessly off him and rolled himself over on top of me while I remained face-downward.

Dominic spread his long legs wide and straddled me, and then he lowered his pelvis downward toward me. I could feel his long cock wedging itself between my thighs and I instinctively spread my legs as wide as I could between his and raised my ass. I didn't have to do much because Dominic's cock was so long it had no problem reaching my pussy lips, ready and willing to welcome him inside again. The thick head of his cock easily parted my pussy lips and he pushed forward into my warm, wet recesses.

Dominic held his large body over me with his strong arms and began to push his pelvis forward, pressing himself against my ass. I could feel his long cock pushing deeply into my pussy with each downward stroke. I felt so good with his powerful body over me; as if I was protected from the world. His body smelled musky and sweet. I didn't want to ever lose this feeling!

He leaned down with his mouth and began to kiss and nuzzle the back of my neck as he continued to fuck me from behind. I was in ecstasy! His lips on my neck were sending tingles up and down my spine. I also felt his warm, wet skin and his chest hairs tickling my back as it made intermittent contact with each downward stroke. And best of all was the feeling of his long cock filling my pussy with each stroke, connecting us so intimately together.

Dominic's strength and stamina were impressive, and he continued to make love to me for a very long time, but eventually I could hear his breath getting shallow and he was groaning with each forward push. I could feel him straining his legs and hips to push himself deeper and farther into me. The feeling in my pussy was incredible! I reached back behind me with both hands and blindly felt for his narrow waist and hips. I grasped each side of him and with each downward thrust I would try to help by pulling him down and into me with my arms while simultaneously pushing my butt up and back toward him.

I could feel another wave growing from deep within even as Dominic's moans grew louder and his thrusts became quicker. He was now pounding his hips and pelvis down with intense power and sending shock waves through my ass and up my body. I could hold out no longer and another orgasm ran through my body even faster than the actual shock waves.

Dominic probably didn't hear my muffled cries because my face was buried in a pillow, but also because he was now groaning loudly himself and he made several last hard thrusts, and then ground his cock as deeply into my pussy as he could. While he was crying out behind me, I could actually feel Dominic's thick cock swell inside me, subside slightly and then swell again. This happened several times as his cock pumped its thick warm cum deep inside my pussy.

I was in heaven while thinking of what was happening. Earlier, during our passionate lovemaking I had fantasized of taking Dominic's cum in my mouth and swallowing it, copying the arousing events Christine had told me about earlier. But the feeling of Dominic deep inside of me and filling my pussy with his cum made the moment more special to me. I wanted this feeling to stay strongly in my memory when I had to deal with the difficult decisions over the coming days.

Again, Dominic and I collapsed on the bed next to each other, holding one another tightly. I felt so warm and safe and that's the last thing I remembered as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't think I dreamed this time, or at least I don't remember if I did. When I awoke it was morning again. I looked at the clock and realized I had slept for almost fourteen hours! I also noticed that the room was empty, and I was alone, but I felt good. I put on my bikini and went out to the patio where Christine greeted me with a big hug and a smile.

She was dying to know what happened and if I had enjoyed myself. She said that by the time Dominic tip-toed out of my room she and Jorge had been finished for quite a while. She said, "I tried to get Dominic to tell me what happened in there, but he just gave me the cutest smile and then refused to say anything other than that you were wonderful, and that you were also very tired and I shouldn't wake you."

"I have to admit, both of the boys were very sweet, and Jorge was an amazing fuck," Christine said in her usual straightforward way. "But I have been dying to talk to you! So, what happened? Was Dominic good?"

Surprisingly, I was calm, and no longer shy about discussing this openly with Christine. I told her what happened in the room and gave her most of the juicy details, but I kept the tender moments to myself. I also didn't tell her all the intense feelings I experienced in the room. I felt those were just for me, unless I decided to reveal them to Tom when the time came to discuss our situation.

Christine wanted to know how I was planning to deal with Tom; was I going to divorce him or try to work it out. She added that she hoped that we could work it out and she would help me in whatever way I asked. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and I thanked her for everything she had done for me already.

I also told her that I was still thinking about my options, but my head was clearer now. I told her that I was leaning toward a reconciliation, if Tom and I could work it out. I didn't think that the open relationship that she and Chuck shared would work out as well for me; I am just too different. But I did say that the experiences of last night may change my thinking on that. Perhaps an occasional fling might be in the works and spice up our relationship, if handled correctly and openly. Who knows?

Christine and I spent the next day relaxing and talking, for hours and hours, but then it was time to go home, back to reality and to Tom. As we climbed into our seats for the plane ride home I was deep in thought about how I would confront Tom when we saw each other tonight.

Christine saw the dark cloud over my head as I sat there, so once we were airborne she leaned over to take my mind off my thoughts. She handed me her phone and said, "Take a look at these!" I held up her phone and saw a large colorful selfie picture of Christine, smiling, with what I assumed was Jorge's big cock in her mouth! I jumped and nearly dropped the phone.

I gave an embarrassed cough and pulled the phone down close so no one else could see the picture. Christine was laughing like crazy and I turned toward her and started to laugh too and said, "When did you take this?"

She quietly said, "While you were in the room with Dominic. I told Jorge that I wanted to take pictures to excite my husband and he said it was OK as long as I didn't show his face. He said he gets that request often from women. Take a look, there's a bunch more!"

I held the phone close and began to swipe through the pictures in stunned amazement. There were a half dozen pictures of her sucking and licking Jorge's large cock and smiling at the camera. There was one awkward picture of her from the side with Jorge fucking her from behind. That could not have been an easy shot to take!

Then I saw four good quality photos looking down at Christine on her back with her legs up and spread wide and Jorge's cock at the bottom of the picture. Christine said, "Jorge took the rest of these for me!" The first one showed Jorge's hips pressed tight against Christine's raised thighs and his long, thick cock resting on her pussy and lower stomach; the dark color of his black cock contrasted dramatically with her white skin. I noticed two things about this photo: Christine had no tan lines, and Jorge's cock extended up past her belly button!

The next photo showed Jorge's erect cock poised with the tip right at her open pussy lips. This was followed by photos of him halfway inside and then fully inside her pussy. The look of ecstasy on Christine's face in that last photo was priceless. I knew that these photos would drive Chuck mad with desire!

Following those were a series of a few photos looking down on Christine's upturned face. She was obviously on her knees and she had her open mouth wide. In the first photo her mouth was empty, and the tip of Jorge's' cock was poised just above it, but in the next three photos her mouth had already been filled with Jorge's cum, and some of it was visibly dripping from the tip of his cock. Some of the cum had also spattered around her face and lips.

In each of these photos Christine was smiling her big wicked smile as she posed for Chuck's benefit while she used her tongue to push the cum around her mouth and up onto her lips. The last photo in that series showed her mouth open wide and this time it was empty once again. Chuck was definitely going to explode at these! Even I was getting turned on looking at them.

Christine was obviously proud of these photos because sitting next to me she was smiling big enough to bust. She whispered, "In hindsight, I probably should have asked him to videotape the cumshot, but I like these too." Then she said, "Go on. There's just a few more!"

I swiped to the next photo and was shocked by what I saw. It was another picture looking down on Christine's face from above, but this time there were TWO big, black cocks that she was trying to shove into her mouth! I felt anger immediately rise up inside of me and I turned to Christine and started to say, "Is that...?"

Christine immediately noticed my shock and the look on my face and her smile disappeared. She quickly said, "Oh no, honey! I didn't do anything with Dominic, I swear! They were getting ready to leave and Jorge was telling Dominic about the pictures we had taken for Chuck. That's when Jorge had the idea for these last few photos, just as a joke and to try and drive Chuck really wild. I promise, they just posed for them for a few seconds and then they left. Nothing else happened!"

I calmed down and then I smiled and laughed, embarrassed by how jealous I had just become. It was silly of me. I swiped on and the last few photos were just Christine in different poses holding their two big cocks and smiling while trying to wrap her lips around them.

I handed the phone back to Christine and said, "These will definitely get a big reaction out of Chuck when you show him tonight!" Then I turned to Christine and said, "Thank you so much for taking such good care of me this week! I'm sure I will need your help in the days and weeks to come, if you don't mind."

Christine gave me a hug, smiled and said, "You're welcome, dear. I'll help in any way I can."

Then she added, "And those pictures are already getting a reaction. I texted a few of the best ones to Chuck this morning while you were still sleeping. He has been sending me dozens of response texts all day wanting to know the details, but I have ignored every one of them! I figure I will let him stew on those for the rest of the day. Once I get home, I doubt we will come out of the bedroom for three whole days!"

THE END