All Comments on 'The Massage 2019'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2?

This definitely needs another chapter and include her friend in a 3some. Maybe even have Allysa listening at the door and finding out they are mother/son!!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 4 years agoAuthor
Two great (and dirty) minds think alike!

I actually considered that exact ending: Alyssa returns to her room because she forgot something, hears the incestuous groans and masturbates! A 3some would be the end result.

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 4 years ago
Good....

Memories....I was a "masseur for ladies" and had a client prepared by the assistant, lying on her front when I entered the dimly lit room. I started the requested sensual massage. I got to her butt and was fingering her pussy till she was writhing with pleasure and expectation. I dropped my shorts and climbed over her and slipped my cock into her. She loved it and I fucked her slow and deep. The client had chosen to wear a blindfold and had requested bareback. She came pretty soon and it was time to roll her over. I got in position, entered her pussy again. I realised it was my sister just as I bottomed out in her.....I just kept going as I knew her embarrassment would be huge if she knew her brother as fucking her. Her body was responding as she had multiple orgasms. I shot my load of cum in her and she went crazy. I then got off her quickly and was out of the room before she could remove her blindfold. She was 26, I was 19. So I know just what your hero experienced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was Great ...

Good story, well written, excellent pace and explosive sex scenes.

Well done & Thank You. 😊🙏🙏😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Massage Previous Part
The Massage Series Info