The Massage

Story Info
You take what you want during her massage.
970 words
3.77
18.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 20. Non Con story, if you aren't into that sort of thing please don't continue.

You stand over her as she lays on your massage table, her slim form face down, brown hair tied back in a simple braid, asleep.

She came to you a few months ago, something about stress at work causing back and shoulder pain. At first, she was shy around you wearing a t-shirt and running shorts as you work out the kinks in her back. After a month or so she was comfortable enough to wear just a sports bra and panties, your small talk and familiarity providing her a sense of security. After she pulls a muscle while running you start to give her legs attention during the sessions too. It was during one of these sessions it happened. She had fallen asleep; no big deal happens all the time. But as you work your way up the inside of her thigh you hear it, a soft moan. You check but she's still asleep, and you let your fingers wander up higher, until they reach her panties. To your surprise you realize she's wet. Your cock throbs in your pants but before anything else can happen she's shifted in her sleep, and you pull your hand back working on the other leg. The small sounds of her waking up barely register as your mind races.

Over the next few weeks, she's fallen asleep a handful of times but always wakes up before you can reach her panties again. It's around this time she's finally grown comfortable enough to remove her bra during sessions and you take the opportunity to add another level of comfort. Before each session you offer her a cup of tea to help her relax. It's now become a habit and she's told you she looks forward to it before the massage.

Today's tea is different, there's more than tea and honey in the cup. Nothing too strong, just enough to take the edge off and help her relax, to help her sleep. This brings us to now, her breathing has evened out, you've been around her enough to know how she sounds when she sleeps. You move down to her legs working up to where they meet. Your fingers reach her panties and stroke softly, feeling how wet the fabric is. Exploring under the fabric, you trail your fingers up and down the lips of her pussy. She doesn't respond as you work first one finger then a second into her tight hole. Her pussy is so wet, you can feel the walls gripping your fingers and your thumb finds her clit pressing lightly.

You feel her move and freeze, but after a few seconds you realize what's happening. She's moving her hips, unconsciously fucking herself on your fingers. You curl your fingers and press your thumb more firmly on her clit as she works herself on you. Watching in amazement your other hand reaches into your pants and strokes your throbbing cock. Her breath is coming more rapidly as she gets closer before cumming on your hand with a moan before relaxing back onto the table. Removing your hand and stepping back you lick your fingers, tasting her pleasure. Watching her you realize she's still fast asleep, you pause for just a moment before you make your decision.

Swiftly you remove your pants and boxers before climbing up behind her on the table. Easing her legs apart you grip her hips and draw them up before lining up your cock and sliding the head in. Letting out a muted groan you slide in, bit by bit, deeper, her pussy pulsing and gripping your cock tightly. Finally, you're pressed up against her, filling her completely. Sliding almost all the way out you thrust forward, filling her again, grunting as the primal pleasure begins to take over. You try to go slowly but the feeling of her soft, wet, tight, hole squeezing your cock perfectly breaks down your resolve and before long you're fucking her. It's then you notice she's moving below you, you're not sure when but she's woken up.

Slowing down you can hear her moaning, "n—no please..." and you stop completely, she turns to look at you but before she can you grab her hips so tightly you're sure it'll leave bruises. "No?!" You plough into her, your bodies meeting with a loud SLAP. "You come into my office!" SLAP "Every week!" SLAP "Your panties dripping!" SLAP "And fuck yourself on my fingers!" SLAP "This" SLAP "is" SLAP "what" SLAP "Happens!" SLAP. With that you growl ferociously and wrap her braid around your hand, pulling her head back, her cries making you somehow even harder. Any semblance of control you had is gone and you fuck her as hard as you can, claiming ever inch of her. Thrusting into her once last time you bury yourself fully, cumming deep in her, your seed filling her. You both stay like that frozen in time, until you slowly pull out, taking a minute to enjoy the view of her used pussy, your cum slowly dripping out.

You turn around and pull on your boxers and pants. "Get dressed and get out of here", you growl. You can hear her quickly getting off the table and the shuffle of clothing as she dresses then the door open and close as she leaves.

She doesn't come back, and no one comes to confront you. A few months later you see her walking across the street from you, she turns, not seeing you and you notice an obvious baby bump. Your cock throbs at the thought and you continue on your way, wondering if she'll need a massage with all the stress of being a mother.