The Massage Away Ch. 01 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you will serve both of us this weekend." The statement that caused the air to stop. I looked my Queen in her eyes. Was she serious? Was I being played? Toyed with? Embarrassed further? This, however, was not a time for a question. Perhaps I was afraid of the answer.

"Further, you have only paid Marcus for a three-hour massage. Marcus, what is your weekend rate?" Kalie asked, staring at me, turning her head to him only when she finished her words.

"$500 would be fair, with food and lodging included" he smiled back at my wife, their eyes meeting. Kalie smiled back. The connection was obvious.

"Allow me to be completely clear." Kalie turned and looked me firmly in the eyes.

"I am not sure what will or will not happen. That is my choice. I have decided that I like Marcus very much." A smile crept across Marcus's face.

"He is intelligent and sexy. I may or may not indulge your fantasy, Sawyer, but I may indulge my own. You may need to be prepared for that." The pause that followed allowed Kalie to watch both me and Marcus.

I studied my wife's face closely. The flush that warmed her complexion was arousal. The power and control she exuded, was both sexy and intimidating. Her eyes were level, unwavering. When she decides to assume a position, she is stunning. How I adore my wife, my Queen.

"Marcus may or may not stay in my room. Just in case, you will move your Sissy clothes to the other room. Yes, you will be a sissy for us. The other room is where you will dress and prepare for the day and perhaps some entertainment. As I said, Marcus may join me in the master bedroom or" turning her head to Marcus "I may choose he use the pullout couch beside the fireplace."

Marcus nodded in agreement.

Kalie pointed to the floor at her feet. Looking from her face, to Marcus, back to Kalie, I searched for her intent. It was obvious. I knelt.

"We have a few things to do. First, please ask Marcus to stay for the weekend. His rate is $500 for the weekend. To ensure we properly cover his time, I think you should offer him $600. You can get him the cash in the morning. I will guarantee your loan, but you will owe me. Second, you need to get us some drinks. Third, you need to go shower and ensure all your hair is removed chin to toe. Forth, come back dressed in the clothes, and accoutrements I set out."

Looking at my Queen, my heart pounded, I nodded. My stomach fluttered. My cock was completely hard. Turning my head to Marcus, I offered graciously "Marcus, would you please accept our offer of $500 for your weekends service?"

"I would be delighted." Marcus responded. "And I will accept your Queen's kind increase to $600. I would like to request, in addition, that you refer to me as Sir, for the time I am in your service, or rather, you in ours." His smile across his face, his eyes curved in a smile, eye brows raising in question, as he turned for my Queen's acceptance and response.

"An excellent idea, don't you think, Sawyer?" Kalie beamed "Actually, I don't think Sawyer will work for us this weekend. At least, not by that name. How about Stacie?' Kalie's eyes lit up. "Yes, Stacie. So, Stacie. Do you think Sir is appropriate? I am your Queen, and my wish is always your first concern. But Marcus is your Master" she interjected "So, don't you agree that Sir would be quite appropriate."

***

After moving my bags to the guest room, I hung up my clothes. I looked at what I had brought for the days of service. I suddenly realized what I would be doing. I certainly was going to be showing Marcus more than I had ever imagined. Showing anyone outside of my wife what a sissy I wanted to be for the first time. Everything I had, except for one pair of jeans and a change of t-shirts, was feminine. In fact, I had expected to dress as sluttily as possible all week. Short skirts and dresses, short-shorts, thigh highs and garters, stay-ups, crotchless panties, school girl out fit, club chic, hooker, French Maid, submissive outfit with chains. Yeah, I had planned on being a slut for the service, for my Queen. But now?

My accessories were equally revealing. My shoes were for each type of outfit, come fuck me stilettos, strappy heeled sandals, work shoes, dress heels, ballet slippers. I had two collars, both of which I adored. One leather, simple, for those times my Queen wanted to control me physically and firmly. Bondage and straps. The other with a ruffle, one I love. This was for when I was to serve and ensure that I would never forget my position. And my cage, my Holy Trainer, a locking chastity device. Yes, my attire was certainly set with one presentation in mind, available for service, play and sex.

Applying the hair remover all over my body was exciting. I had never been hairless from my neck to my toes. I had asked, but that was never approved. Once I had rinsed off, I shaved over all to ensure I had everything removed. I shaved my face very close and spent my time primping and enjoying the time I had to get ready. I felt very girly. I realized I was getting ready for a showing.

Leaving the bathroom, I walked into my room, and looked to the bed where my attire had been laid out.

The Holy Trainer was on top, with a note.

"My dear Stacie

I think you know that you have taken some liberties with our fantasy world. You have made decisions by yourself, a process that left me out. Now I am in the position to make the decisions, and I will. You will obey.

As always, the safe word exists. The word to stop everything is 'seriously'. The use of that word will stop everything, and we will never return to this point again. That word, or complete submission are your only alternatives. Submission is also due to Marcus, second of course to me. You have invited him into our private lives. You have arranged this. Now you must deal with your choices.

You attire is on the bed. Once fully attired, ensure your makeup is done to perfection. I know how you enjoy that.

When you enter the room, your acceptance of your role should be obvious. Assume the role. Be the role. Walk over to me and offer me the key to the Holy Trainer, and ask me, in front of Marcus, to hold it. Then you will hand me your collar and ask me to accept your service, again this will be done in front of Marcus, but your focus will be on me.

Once this is complete, there will be other requests. I, or perhaps WE, will let you know when you can go to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Do not disappoint me.

Your Queen."

I read the note at least three times. My mouth was dry, my cock as hard as it has ever been.

I could hear some laughter, and what sounded like moaning, coming from out side my door. I wanted to barge in, but the note made that an ineligible choice.

Beneath the note, my clothes were laid out as stated. My Queen decided to spare me no humiliation. My first appearance would be as a slutty French Maid. It was not my full working maid outfit, but one for maximum submissive effect. For maximum display. The 'skirt' was a sheer, multilayer black tutu with white edges, one that I often wore under a black skirt. That skirt was not here, however. A black garter belt, and fishnet thigh-highs lay to the side. My top was a white top with bands to tie it together. A black shelf bra included would be fully visible, holding my nipple rings out and up. My work shoes, with the three-inch heels were on the floor beside the bed. These shoes were my work shoes I noticed, not my stilettos nor dress shoes. These were for service.

I applied lotion to my entire body, aware of the conversation occurring just out side my door. I was careful, but expedient to apply my makeup, mostly shadow, mascara, and eye-liner. I fixed my hair up with gel, fussing to get it just right. It was not long, but my Queen did not want me to wear a wig. I considered my drop earrings, but I had not yet worn these in front of my Queen. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I was about to walk out and show myself to someone other than my Queen. Was I ready for that? The sound of the voices outside my door brought me back.

I quickly got dressed, ensuring the lines of my outfit we correct. I took the chastity device into the bathroom and had to work to get the ring over my balls and then force my cock through it. My erection made that tough. I had to hurt myself to get the erection to subside enough to get it through the ring. Putting the plastic sleeve over it, was impossible. I had to use cold water to bring it down all the way. With the weather, the water coming in to the taps was very cold. Finally, I could align the holes, and get the key and locking mechanism in. Turning and removing the key my submission levels increased immediately, something that happens every time I wear the device.

Going back into the dressing area, key in hand, I picked up the frilly collar, looked at myself in the mirror. Was I ready for this? Could I really show myself to another man? To a man I had asked to massage and possibly fuck my wife? My fantasy world was rapidly merging with reality. The butterflies in my stomach were almost painful. I took a breath. I needed to gain control of my nerves. I needed to assume the persona. I needed to be, not just present. I smiled into the mirror, nodded my head and opened the door.

***

12