The Massage Away Ch. 02 Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly backed away and moved back to the kitchen.

I watched from the other side of the fireplace as the kiss continued, my Queen turning slightly towards her suitor. Slowly I watched his hand travelled up to the tops of her stockings. I watched as best I could while I quickly cleaned away the dinner and prepared the kitchen and coffee for the morning. I did watch enough note when they took a small break from their embrace, and turned their attention to sip the drink, and share further conversation. My Queen lifted her eyes in my direction, watching me strain to see them in, providing her with amusement. A broad, pleasured smile opened across her face, her eyes shone, and she winked in my direction. I stood mesmerized as her eyes softened, then curled at the edges, mouth moved to an 'O'. I knew Marcus has just reached a point much further up her legs. She lost track of me in her own pleasure, and she turned back to Marcus, just out of my view.

I waited for a moment and then quietly entered. I asked if I might enter and join them as requested.

Marcus was sitting back on the couch, turned slightly towards her. His arm was still around the back of the couch. His shirt was now open, his pants unzipped, and the waist band pulled open, his cock erect, and impressive. Kaila's hand looked tiny, sliding up and down his shaft. Kailie sat beside him, her legs open, dress bunched above her waist, Marcus's hand over top of her pussy, two fingers sliding in and out of her, pulling her engorged lips out, then curving back into her pussy as his fingers plunged. She watched me enter, and appeared to open her legs wider, a moan escaped from her lips which expanded into a smile as she saw me.

"Come here, Stacie" she beckoned. Her finger pointed at me and curled for me to come forward.

I walked towards the finger in front of me, moving to stand between her legs, inches from the massive, strong fingers sliding in and out, the juices squishing around his hand. She reached forward and grabbed my forearm, pulling me to bend forward to her mouth. As her lips touched mine, my hand was pulled around his throbbing cock. As my Queen's tongue pushed into my mouth I ran my hand up and down a piece that was half again what I had ever held in my hands.

Pulling her head back, she looked up at me, and smiled. "I love you, Stacie. I hope you will enjoy this experience half as much as I will," she purred. "Thank you, my love" she whispered, then adding a little louder "Now, please stand up." I could feel something in her, perhaps a little nervousness, but it seemed to be overshadowed by pure lust. She was as beautiful in the moment as at any time I could remember. She glowed and radiated an intense sexuality.

She sat back and placed her hand back on his cock. I watched Marcus's fingers slide out of my Queen's pussy as I stood up. Her tiny hand stopped sliding up his cock yet did not break contact.

"I would like you to ask Marcus if you may make him comfortable, Stacie. I think perhaps his pants are no longer necessary" and she lightly grazed the head of his cock with her nails as she retracted her hand.

I stepped back from my Queen's legs, my cock aching within its confinement. I had almost been able to ignore it, except for bumping it into the counter, or feeling it sway when I walked. Now as my cock attempted to grow, the base ring it was locked into was pulled painfully outwards, stretching my testicles with it.

"Sir" I began as I turned towards an amused and very horny Master, "may I please assist in making you more comfortable? Perhaps you will allow me the pleasure of removing your pants."

"I think that would be lovely, Stacie" Marcus responded as he stood.

I instinctively dropped to my knees. With his cock jutting out from over his open pants, the head just inches from my face, I reached up and wiggled his pants over his hips and down his legs. He stood up to help me. I held the top of his socks and pant legs on each side as he stepped out of them. His cock swung back and forth in front of my face as I undressed him.

As I reached up to his red silk briefs, I felt his hands on the back of my head. I looked up at his face, and a serious set of eyes met mine. I looked over at my Queen, she had leaned forward in anticipation, forearm on her knees. She smiled with her eyes softly, but her mouth was open, awaiting what I was about to experience.

I turned my head back towards his cock. The large black head was perhaps two inches from my mouth. I felt his fingers grip the back of my head, palms on each ear, as he guided me forward. I felt his cock tip brush lightly against my partially parted lips and I opened my mouth further. As his cock slid into my mouth I was careful to keep my teeth away from his tender stretched skin. His head was larger than I imagined, my jaw felt stretched. The feeling of running my lips over his cock was unlike anything I had ever imagined. Soft, yet firm, veined yet smooth, strong yet incredibly tender.

As his cock reached about the half way point, I could feel its head touch the roof of my mouth at the back. He stopped and began to withdraw, slowly. Watching his cock move back I realized how much I did not have in my mouth. With just the head between my lips, he slowly reversed his motion. Allowing his hips to slowly roll forward, he then began a repetitive, slow rhythmic pelvic tilt, his cock moving in and out of my mouth slowly, getting a little deeper with each press.

After perhaps ten cycles, his cock had reached further to the back of my throat and he stopped.

"Stacie" he started softly "I believe your Queen asked you to remove my pants, and I believe that includes my underwear." And he slowly slid his cock out of my mouth.

My mouth felt so empty. I smiled and looked up "Sorry, Sir. I guess my mind was elsewhere" and I began moving my hands downward pulling his underwear. He brushed his cock over my lips. He stepped out his shorts, using my head for balance.

"Now, please finish unbuttoning my shirt, Stacie."

As my hands went to his lower two buttons, he pushed his cock further into my mouth again. It was not difficult as I had it open, hoping for his resumption.

With is buttons open, he released my head and removed his shirt completely. His hips and cock never missed his slow rhythmic beat. With his shirt off, hands returned to my head, his pressure increased, and his cock started to go deeper. He paused at each new depth to allow me to get used to it, pulled back slightly, then started forward again, his soft head finding new depths. My gag reflex started to trigger, and my throat heaved, and I tried to cough around the head, lodge at the opening to my throat.

"Swallow, Stacie" the voice of my Queen reached my ears. I could feel her breath on my neck. I opened my eyes and realized she has crouched down beside me, watching intently. She massaged my throat as I swallowed, accepting my master's cock into my windpipe. "Good gurl" she whispered, and she moved back, feeling the cock head in through my skin as my throat bulged. I knew I would not be able to take much more, my air was cut off, but I did not want to stop. Slow rocking was pushing the head further in, and he was not pulling back in between.

My Queen stood up beside me, and from my knees I watched her slide the top of her dress off her shoulders while Marcus's cock felt harder if that was even possible. She let her dress slide down. While stretchy, flowing over each curve, it met no resistance as it slid to the floor.

Standing beside me in only her thigh highs and heels, she was stunning. Her pussy was freshly shaved and glistening. I cannot remember feeling prouder or more aroused. The beauty of my Queen shone, and I was awestruck. The recognition of her beauty while standing fully exposed and available to another man was playing strongly in my head and heart. My balls were being stretch painfully as my own cock strained for erection in its cage.

"I think perhaps you have done your job, Stacie, and now it is time for my pleasure" she stated clearly.

Marcus pulled his cock back from my throat and slowly out. As he sat down, my Queen stepped forward.

"Do you think I am sufficiently wet for my introduction to Marcus's cock?" she asked pushing her smooth pussy forward. It was an incredible sight. I could see the moisture dripping from her lips, a drop forming at the bottom. Her clitoris was fully erect and stood almost a quarter of an inch beyond its hood. I stuck out my tongue and caught the droplet, slowly bringing my tongue just inside her velvety lips and raised upwards, juices flowing up my tongue and into my mouth and my tongue slide over the head of her clit. My Queen was soaked, and I made a slurping noise as I took the fluid in, which made a response unnecessary.

"I think that is my answer, Stacie" she stated as she gently pushed my head away. "Please stand up, and move towards the fireplace, hands behind your back."

As I took my stance, my Queen turned towards Marcus. His eyes followed the beauty in front of him, head to toe. Placing one knee on each side of his on the couch, she knelt over his thighs and leaned forward, opening her lips to his. As their lips pressed together, their tongues intertwined, his hands grasping each of her cheeks and he positioned his cock against her.

Knowing what was about to occur and recognizing the length of his cock which lay up the crack of her beautifully firm ass, Kalie shifted her feet under her, now standing in a crouch over his thighs. The strength in her legs and the flexibility from her yoga practise showed as she kissed him passionately, holding firm jut over his erect member.

I watched as the head of his cock reached upwards towards her pussy. My Queen broke the kiss and lifted her head, placing her hands on his broad shoulders and straightened up. I could see her move her hips slightly for position, reach one hand between her legs, grasping his shaft, and then slowly lowering herself until the tip of his cock touched and parted her lips. Rocking slowly forward and back, dropping slightly, her moan was low and passionate as she allowed herself the pleasure of simply letting go. Slowly and carefully she moved downward, getting comfortable with his girth until finally the head pushed just through her lips and just into her pussy. I could hear her gasp, and then rest her head into his shoulder as she allowed him to hold her body upwards and guide his cock further into her, raising his hips off the couch in the process.

"Oh...fuuuuck" came the erotic sounds of my Queens pleasure. "Please, go slow, oh shit... you are huge" she gasped, and his cock was only about four inches into her.

Marcus recognized that haste was not required, and, in fact, he needed time to allow her to grow accustomed to his size.

From where I stood, perhaps three feet away, I could see the veins in his majestic cock pulse, my Queen's lips enveloping the shaft as he moved up and down. Moans turned to slightly distressed 'ohs' as the head of his cock slid in further. Looking beneath my Queen's stunning pink ass, my master's large black hands held her cheeks, fingers pulling her pussy wider to accommodate him. I was in awe.

I watched my Queen's head slowly roll back and forth, accepting his girth as he pushed up and in before retreating. Inch my inch he slid in, then back, and then further in. When there was perhaps two to three inches of his cock left I realized my Master was deeper into my Queen than I had ever been. She asked him to stop at that moment.

Resting her hands on his shoulders and again standing up slightly, I could hear her exhale. Gradually moving back and forth, her breath became more ragged and guttural, and she dropped further. The moans became even louder, more urgent and she dropped down onto his pubic base with a primal scream. Once the scream subsided, except for the sounds of her breathing, the guttural moans became quieter, then the silence was almost deafening. Marcus's large arms wrapped around her, holding her tight against him and waited while she adjusted to being impaled.

"Stacie" she finally spoke softly, the significance of what was buried deep inside her still causing her breath to be raspy. "Please go and prepare the master bedroom for me and my guest. Marcus will be sharing my bed tonight. I would like the sheets turned down, the candles lit and for you to remove your clothing except for your collar, nylons, and heels. Then you can close down this room after we have moved in to the master space."

"Yes, my Queen" I responded, watching as Marcus slowly lifted my Queen up and let her down, sliding her over his black member. Up and down again, my Queens pussy lips stretching with each movement. I had to tear my eyes away to leave and prepare their room. 'Their' room.

Preparing their room was my only task. I tried not to look back, but did, only to see their lips locked, my Queens hands behind Marcus's head. I needed to focus and turned back. I quickly gathered the garments that had been left around the room as my Queen dressed before dinner. I ensured that nothing was left askew, making the room as perfect as possible. Approximately 12 candles, large pillars were lit. I made a note that if they fell asleep I would return to snuff them. I checked the bathroom, ensuring all was in order. Lighting two incense, and setting the music, I removed my dress. I dimmed the lights and turned from the room and re-entered to announce readiness, dropping my dress in the chair beside the door.

My Queen looked up, meeting my eyes. I needed not offer a word. "All set, I assume" she inquired.

"Yes, my Queen. Your room is ready" I replied, turning to the side, holding my hands out to the side in welcome.

Looking up at this woman, held in place by his cock, "ready?" Marcus asked.

I could see the question in her eyes, then her face changed to surprise as Marcus held her securely and stood up. Kalie's arm wrapped around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing behind his back. She looked at his face and kissed him while he walked her through the room and past me. Neither looked at me, their focus elsewhere.

His movement was fluid, and he supported her back with his open hand as he lay her on the bed gently. Her legs were still around him as he lifted her, turning towards the head board, and laying her into the pillows. Her legs released him, and he pressed up on both arms. He leaned in for a sensual, slow kiss as his hips began to move back and forth, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her as her moans grew louder.

He watched her face as his thrusts became faster and deeper. I could not believe the size of his cock and how easily she was taking the full length. It was only a matter of minutes, yet I was surprised she has lasted this long, as her moans became more frantic.

"Oh my God. Fuck. Yes, please fuck me. Oh God, fuck me harder. Don't stop, oh fuck, don't stoooooop! Oh FUCK!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her body, shaking and holding on as her body convulsed and my Master pressed all the way in, holding his pelvis against her, pressing on her clitoris as she came.

He lay on her for a moment, resting, or rather allowing her to rest. When he started moving, she stopped him. "No, not yet, darling. My turn" and she pressed her hand against his shoulder. He lifted his hips and removed his cock from her pussy. He allowed her to gently roll him onto his back.

I stood at the door, and slowly entered as my Queen knelt between his legs and held his cock in both hands. Her hands looked so small. She opened her mouth and her tongue flicked around his head. He looked down at her, his head propped on the pillows, one hand behind her head. He raised his other hand and lightly brushed the hair back from her face.

Opening her lips, looking upwards, she took the large head into her mouth. I watched as his cock pushed her cheeks out, and her head bobbed up and down his shaft. The slurping sound that came from her mouth sounded both frantic, pleasurable, and I believed, for my benefit as well. I remembered having the velvet, black cock I my mouth and I knew she was enjoying it, as was he.

His hips moved up and down, lifting his ass off the bed. She placed her hand on his abdomen to hold him and moved her lips further down his cock. I slowly walked to the end of the bed and Marcus smiled at me. I was amazed that she continued to lower herself. I could hear her start to gag, and then regain control. She lifted her ass higher and shuffled her knees forward, improving her angle and she continued her work to take his cock deeper. Marcus made a motion for me to move forward, and touched his neck, then pointed at my Queen, taking his cock deeply. I looked at my wife neck, and I could clearly see the outline of Marcus's cock head push down her throat causing her neck to bulge.

Up and down she moved, the head of his cock moving up and down her throat. I could hear my Master begin to groan, looking up I could see his eyes were closed. His grip tightened on the back of her head and he began to assist her by fucking her face while she assaulted his cock in response. I watched as the movement became a frenzy of dance, the partners moving in unison. I could hear his moans getting louder and I knew he was close. So did my Queen. As his sound became louder, the pitch more urgent, she lifted her head up to hold the head of his cock in her mouth while her hands slide up and down its slippery length.

"Oh yeah Baby" he yelled "Yeah, like that. I am going to cum baby. Oh yeahhhh!" and his cock pulsed, his grip never leaving my wife' head. He moved his hips up and down, held to the mattress but my Queen's arm, his cock pumping more into my Queen's mouth. Her mouth must be full I was thinking as she held him still, his cock still in her mouth pulsing, waiting until they both relaxed.

Pulling her mouth off his cock, the shiny, wet meat fell against his thigh. A string of cum joined his cock to her mouth as she pulled away. My Queen knelt back and turned towards me, reaching out and grasping my collar, pulling me forward. I leaned in to her kiss, opening my mouth, allowing her to press the mouthful of his cum into my mouth. Pressing the last bit with her tongue, she kissed me and sat back on her knees.

"Swallow, Stacie." She instructed. I did.

Turning to Marcus, she lay down into his arms which enveloped her. After a moment she spoke. "Would you like something to drink" she asked.

"I'll have some wine, please, Stacie" he replied. "You may need a glass to help with the taste in your mouth!" he laughed. "My Queen?" he asked the woman snuggled into his arms.

"I will have wine as well, please Stacie" she agreed.

Bowing and walking out of the room, I entered the kitchen for wine. I stood at the counter, leaning on it for support. I had just become a cuckold. I had watched my wife be properly fucked by a large, powerful black man. I had sucked his cock. I swallowed cum and not my own. I swallowed another man's cum, and I got it from my wife's mouth. How did I really feel about all of this? Only then did I realize how much my balls were being stretch and how much pain I was in. I adjusted my cage to attempt to release some of the pressure, but it was in vain.

I opened another bottle of wine and poured three glasses. Placing them on a tray I carried them into the bedroom. Laying in his arms still, the two were having a conversation and laughing.

I passed them the wine and looked to my wife, my Queen. My God she was beautiful.

"Would you prefer I stay, my Queen?" I asked.

"For now, Stacie. Tonight, your Master and I will be alone, however, as I am sure you understand. Now, Marcus had an interesting idea, Stacie." She continued, then looked to Marcus.