The Massage Away Ch. 02 Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow night I was thinking of meeting up with a couple of guys I have known for years" he started, "I was going to get together with them this weekend, but I got a better offer" he smiled. "I thought that they might be available for dinner and your Queen thought that was an excellent idea!"

I looked to my Queen with pleading eyes. I was being challenged with a plan I had made and was unsure about adding more.

I looked to my wife, and back to Marcus. I was not sure if they were serious. I looked back and my Queen smiled.

"Now Stacie, I believe you agreed to follow my instructions completely. There is to be no questioning my decision, just obedience. We will see what transpires and I will decide what is best." She stated, looking at me to see if I would even consider the safe word.

I did consider it but lowered my eyes and said nothing.

"It looks to me like you might like the idea, Stacie" Marcus added nodding towards my cage, and I realized how stretched and tender my testicles were.

"Now Stacie, you have a big day tomorrow. I think you should get your sleep. I will phone your cell in the morning when it is time for coffee, but I am not sure what time it will be as I am not sure how long it will be before we go to sleep" she continued.

"It may be a while" Marcus added with as smile, rubbing the back of my Queen's head. "we will call when we are ready for coffee. Good night, Stacie".

"Good night sir, good night my Queen" I offered, only to realize that no one was paying attention as I left the room and closed the door behind me.

When I left the Master bedroom, I stood in front of the fireplace for a while, then wandered over to look out into the blackness, seeing only the white of the surf as it rolled onto the rocks. The snow outside was bright, and the moonlight reflected off it adding an illumination that challenged the darkness. I walked back into the kitchen to pour another glass of wine. I figured it might help me sleep, alone.

The soft sounds coming from the bedroom, however, would not help me sleep. The unmistakable sounds of lovemaking permeated the silence of the great room. There was no question that Marcus was again satisfying my Queen, and her moans left no doubt he was succeeding. I sat in front of the fireplace, listening, wishing I could stroke my own cock, while I sipped my wine. Instead, my cock throbbed in its locked confinement.

Before the moans got too much more intense I decided sleep was my best option, ensured the fire was properly knocked down, the screen closed tightly, I went to my room, turning off the kitchen lights on my way.

>>>