The Massage Game

Story Info
A game to play.
1.1k words
4.21
18.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Massage Game

A game for friends and close family to play.

This game is included more than once in the series of stories about 'Mr D' by the author on literotica.com.

The author reserves the right to be acknowledged as the author and creator of this game.

© 2020 Holophernes.

Equipment.

•Necessary:

oSpinners, or dice, or some form of making random directions in the game. Dice with different number of faces are available from many game stores. A standard six sided die will work for the massage choices. For numbers of participants other than six some other form of random allocation is needed.

oTimer (kitchen timer or phone app or whatever you choose).

•Suggested:

oTowels.

oMassage oil.

oRefreshments.

Rules.

These rules are guidelines. The best way to ensure this goes well is to get every participant to agree to 'the rules'. If really concerned you could produce a list which each person signs, but that may remove the fun from the game.

•No sex. You may need to define what this means. Is it limited to no 'penetrative sex' or does it include no oral sex? You need to all agree and be clear.

•No forfeiting. What the random indicators spin up must happen, if you want to continue the game, for both the giver and the receiver of the massage. You may want to decide together what happens if someone does decide to forfeit (giver or receiver). That could include:

oThe game ends.

oThe person has to get dressed and leave the game, the room, the house, the state ...

oSome other penalty (like being ineligible to participate for a number of turns).

•Everyone stays in the same space, with the rest of the participants, for the massage. No 'going off to a bedroom or elsewhere'.

•No restrictions (apart from the general 'no sex') on what happens among the 'observers' while the massage is being given, but it should be both discreet and not distract from the main action.

•For the first round only hands can be used for delivering the massage. After that ... any body part can be used. This may also need specific agreement.

•Couples who come need to be very aware that their partner will be touched intimately by and be touching intimately another person. They cannot remain exclusive and participate in the game. No agreement no game.

•The suggested time for each massage is TEN minutes. This allows a balance between a substantial massage and not too much waiting time for the rest of the participants, though many people will be very happy to be watching whatever is happening.

•Each turn at least one of the participants (or both) will be naked. See the game play for suggestions on how this happens. Or agree another strategy among yourselves. You might just all want to get your gear off straight away, but some anticipation can be fun.

•Once a person has take off their clothes they remain naked for the rest of the game. Unless you have a large number of participants and unlucky spins and rolls it will not take long for everyone to get naked.

The game.

This is a game without a set number of participants. It would be a bit odd with two or three but works quite well with four or more. Beyond ten people you may want to have two games going at the same time or most people will be observers for most of the time. Four, six or eight works well.

•Each person is allocated a number. Use dice or just agreement or by ages or go alphabetical. You choose.

•Prepare a summary of the game and the patterns for each person or enough copies so that everyone can see.

•Choose a person to be 'timekeeper', and share that task if that person is one of the participants in a particular round.

•The person allocated number ONE begins. This is the person who if GIVING the massage. They roll the die or spin the spinner to find out who will be RECEIVING the massage.

•If they roll their own number then they get to massage themselves, masturbating for the allocated time in front of the group.

•If they roll a number for another person (not their own number) then they roll or spin the second time to find out what kind and extent of massage is to be given.

•There are six suggested categories of massage:

o10% means a head massage. As in the head at the top of the body. This can be very erotic if done well. Because the RECEIVER does not need to be naked to get this massage the GIVER gets their gear off. Totally (taking one item off each round would be possibly but it might take all day!!).

o25% means head and shoulders. In the front down to but not including breasts. Again because the RECEIVER does not need to be naked to get this massage the GIVER gets their gear off. Totally.

o50% means a full naked back massage. Just the back, from neck to foot. Obviously the RECEIVER needs to be naked.

o90% means a full body massage EXCEPT for where bathers would usually be worn by most people. For women this means no contact on the breasts or pussy or bum. For men no contact around the groin. To make the exclusion here a bit fairer think whatever would be covered by board shorts. You work out and agree on the exact details. Obviously the RECEIVER needs to be naked.

o98% means a full body massage EXCEPT for the triangle of the pubic area. So no touching of the pussy on women or the cock and balls on guys. Everywhere else gets full attention. Obviously the RECEIVER needs to be naked.

o100% means what it says. Everywhere. No part of the body is off limits. While it may sound like the ultimate the other forms of massage can also be very exciting and arousing.

•The game ends when all participants decide it ends. Preferably at the end of a completed round. You might like to decide before you start if you will do one, two, three (or more) 'rounds'. You might also decide to have a brief break between rounds. Get another drink. Input, output, you know what I mean.

•At the end make sure everyone is fine with everything that has happened. Then enjoy whatever has been 'inspired' by playing.

Preparation.

•Invite the guests. Make sure that everyone understands clearly what will happen.

•The space needs to be prepared (with the 'equipment') and a bed/couch/space for the massages to be delivered and a space around where the rest of the participants can sit comfortably and see clearly. If worried about 'mess' cover the couches, etc with towels. You figure it out.

•Prepare food and drinks. Some people will want lots of alcohol. Some will be happier with the high that comes from playing the game. AGREE whether any other substances are allowed or banned.

•Go for it. And enjoy.