All Comments on 'The Massage That Changed Everything'

by tazzman777

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BaraTiddiesBaraTiddies12 months ago

Damn a cliffhanger. That was so hot

510mike510mike12 months ago

Massage plus,,,love it get one of those!

Reggie2xxReggie2xx12 months ago

Fantastic story luv it so now there will have to be a part two. I gave you 5 stars if there were 6 you would have had them all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mmm , more please so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, being straight, that’s always been a fantasy of mine. Some day…

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

You have provided an amazing erotic account that is arousing and promising. Some editing would make it superb! I hope to read more soon!

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

OMG that was so freaking hot! I’m really hoping there will be a part 2, 3, and maybe 4. It’s killing Me not knowing what was said…. 🤤 I’m going to give you a super rock hard 20 stars. Awesome story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot but the terrible grammar and terrible ending overshadowed the story. Sorry try again

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it when the recently divorced straight boy is suddenly overtaken by the power of a throbbing gay cock…no preliminary cocksucking…just accepting a hot anal fuck…I feel so gay now…Thank you…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the massage which inevitably leads to hot erotic sex!! I'm dripping! Then he said....Let's do this again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice and hot. I remember my first time being fucked by a buddy in college. Good memories of hot times, submitting to him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Many guys have indulged in m/m after a break up. For some it is a way to get back at the bitches. once one gets the D they usually want more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After my wife and I split up, I immediately started seeing more of a particular gay friend. I knew it was sexual and was so turned on by that. He was just quite determined and after a wonderful night out for dinner, he started with some ass play and just kept going. I found myself face down with his cock just pushing and pushing. It felt good almost immediately…Then nice long steady thrusts in and out. I screamed for him to breed me. We came so hard together. He completely took my straight virgin hole..It’s so hot to accept you’re gay…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I also started seeing more of a particular gay friend after my wife died..I knew he wanted me and I also knew that I was quickly losing all control…I lived to feel his cock in my ass. I just wanted to be bred over and over..On my back, helpless, the thrill of being taken and just surrendering to the power of cock. Thanks for a great story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous