All Comments on 'The Masseur'

by CindyUSA

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great analysis of cock sucking

At least I have found some justification in my interest in cocksucking. I know I am not gay but still enjoy the activity.

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

Hi Cindy, I have no problems with the story but you write as if English isn't your first language. Sometimes you were in the present tense and sometimes in the past in the same paragraph. I'm not sure if you had someone to edit or proof read your work but it would be a good suggestion. Sorry, I liked the story but was a bit weary by the end as I was mentally correcting the language as I went.

Keep up the good work, though.

Jinty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
L enjooy cock sucking

It was stragne how I started sucking bare cocks..I was inthe army and three of us got together and would jerk eachother off. We were all married and didn''t want to have a problem with a woman. Soon we changed to condums and sucked each other . Our greww to 8 and one night we only had one condum. Four guys filled it and when I sucked the 5th guy the condum bvroke and I got my firsdt taste of cum. I finished each of them other men bare cocks and never used a condum again I lioked the taste of cum.... wowo how nice

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
A great story line

A good account of an unusual and pleasant experience but as another commenter mentioned it is in need of editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

my name is carl and it wasnt me

jeansguyjeansguyabout 11 years ago

Plot is interesting but there are so many gramatical errors and typos I found myself fighting to finish the story. You have promise but you REALLY need a proofread and/or editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bedroom Fun

Many times over the years have had threesomes and never cared about touching or sucking the other guy as that seemed gay if I had of asked or been asked. But last year when my wife stated she would love to see a guy suck another guy, I obliged as to me it was just part of the bedroom fun. Only did it for a few moments the first two times but last month her and the 'other guy' were sitting on the sofa and she was facing away from him riding his dick when she smiled and asked me to lick her. Was mainly licking her pussy but sometimes did lick his dick. This had the effect of making him cum hard and fast and she loved the feeling.

I still dont know why, but when he finished and his dick slid out of her I took it in my mouth and sucked it clean and then proceeded to go down on my wife and clean her pussy. Never ever thought about, or wanted to do that before, but it certainly felt great at the time. Once the night of fun was over I have not thought about doing it again, but before the guy left I did experience my first time of sucking a guy off totally and swallowing.

What is my point here? Simple, if it feels good and all are happy and open about it, then just do it. Like the old adage:- "What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That is some serious manipulation. A strong will finding the cracks in a weaker will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Had some errors, but still very sexy. Would live to do it myself and have a threesome like your other comment and suck his cock and lick them both clean. Sexy bedroom fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fun massage

sounds like a fun massage, i could use one like that. ty for the storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I have had a desire lately to receive a M2M sensual massage. To feel his hands on my body and better yet eventually feel his cock in my hand and mouth. One day!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was hot

It made me hot to think that it was leading to the ultimate--sucking his big cock. I would like that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wish I could get a massage like this.

DorcDorcabout 3 years ago

Hot story and could see myself in this position.

Didn’t notice the grammar issues.

KRoyKRoy9 months ago

Loved this story. Would love to have a masseur turn me like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous