The Masseur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mr. David! Up here Mr.! I can't stand like this forever!" Margaret yelled over the music.

"Honey, why don't you try to positon your hips a little further up, I've gotta' little treat for you!" Mom said from beneath the table.

"Mr. David, get to work!"

"Hey, are you guys keeping up with tonight's music! Is it happening for you tonight! I'll tell you what, no matter where you've been in your life, you are most definitely in the right place tonight! We've got the best beats in the house playing for you right here, right now, and it's all happening tonight! All you have to do, is to let yourself go free my friends! This is Theo's House, and this night was made especially for all of you! So let's get it down-and-out, with this next song, this is a special mix of fast and heavy! Enjoy my loves!" The DJ shouted.

***

I repositioned myself so that my hips were a little further up. Basically, my cock was pointing more towards my chest.

"That's good, right there sweetie!" Mom said.

And then I could smell her. I could smell what I'd smelled in Margaret's bedroom. It was Margaret's treasures. Her heavenly scent. It was beautiful. She smelled ready. And ready, I was.

Just as my tongue reached Margaret's asshole, another tongue had found mine.

"Yes, Mr. Handsome, just like that!" Margaret said.

"That's right sweetie, you're in the perfect spot. Stay right there, let mommy pleasure you!" Mom said from below.

I started off tonguing Margaret's asshole just the same as mom was starting in on mine. We both did slow and soft gentle licks. I was wondering if mom was truly enjoy licking my asshole as much as I was enjoying licking Margaret's.

I began with sniffing Margaret's asshole. I couldn't help it. Her asshole is just as perfect as a woman's asshole can be. Her fine hairs tickled my tongue, and I rubbed my nose all up and down them. Occasionally I would lean forward and tickle her pussy lips with my tongue, and she would wiggle a little. I could tell that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

And from below, my mom was experimenting. I could tell that she was not so keen to this asshole-licking stuff. She was slow paced and reserved. This just wasn't her thing.

The song came to an end a moment later, and so did my mom's ass-licking.

Margaret however, had no plans of stopping, and neither did I. I now had my tongue all over her asshole, taking occasional swipes at her delicious pussy. I was really enjoying this.

"How are we doing back there Mr. Handsome?" She giggled.

I responded by shoving my tongue inside her.

"Well now, getting a little frisky! Well, get friskier then! Show me how far you can stick that lovely tongue inside my ass!"

Margaret leaned back a little further.

"I'm sorry honey, my knees were starting to hurt!" Mom said.

Mom was sitting by my side now, and I hadn't even noticed she'd stopped with my ass.

"I'm sorry I didn't finish the job sweetie! I promise I will next time. I guess it doesn't matter, does it? It looks like Mrs. Margaret here is keeping you well satisfied!" Mom laughed.

I didn't bother looking at mom at this point. My tongue was now buried almost it's full length in Margaret's asshole, and I was loving it.

Just then, the power went out. The whole place went dark, and the music stopped...

To be continued next month, March 2019.

12