All Comments on 'The Masseur Pt. 02'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nicho1855nicho1855almost 5 years ago
I'm hooked

This story just keeps getting better and better. There are a few unexpected twists to the story and I love the undercurrent of deep emotion and tension between Ethan and Skylar. Hopefully the next chapter isn't too far away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Great job. I love the story , please keep it up.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Please, keep it going

So well written and the characters are so lifelike.

You can't help but want to know more about them, and of course has about their love lives.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved how he took care of his mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it didn't take long for you to totally ruin the story by bringing in a random guy named Kevin. Why does EVERYBODY do this? I'm gonna have to start writing my own damn stories so I can read something decent.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed this story. Finally, mother and son are being honest with each other. Their respect for each other is without question. The emotional and sensual sensitivity between the two is what I would expect from an honest, mutual incestuous lovers of equal standing.

As for Sky, a revenge sexual event is never justified. It demeans the other party and the act itself. If Kevin is honest with Sky about his true job, she has not right to be upset about what he does before they become a couple, if they do.

Finaly there is starting to be in-depth character personality development. Likewise, plot/subplot is starting to be developed in a logical manner. This is becoming a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous