The Masseur Pt. 02

Story Info
It's Complicated.
11.3k words
4.65
37k
56
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: All characters are at least 18 years of age. One section contains some mild bondage and role-playing.)

*

On Sunday morning, I woke up early from the sun shining through the skylight. I could tell it wasn't very far past sunup and Skylar was in my bathroom. She was brushing her teeth with my toothbrush, and her profile was fantastic. When she was done, she stretched in front of the mirror. Fully naked and my dick gave a few twitches as I watched her. She padded back to my bed and looked at me, smiling at her. I guess after we'd fucked she didn't mind me seeing her naked anymore.

She crawled into the bed next to me, and I put my arm around her neck, and she didn't seem to mind as I pressed my body against her.

"How's your head?" I asked thinking about all the booze she'd drunk.

"My head hurts a little, but I've felt worse."

We laid there for a few minutes, and then she looked over at me when I put my hand on her tummy.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"About what?"

"You've been wanting to do me for years."

I was a bit surprised that she'd seen through me so easy, "Yeah, it was fantastic Sky!"

"I hope you don't think this means I'm going to let you fuck me whenever you want."

I felt my hopes draining away, "I thought you liked it as much as I did."

"I did like it, Ethan, but to be honest, it would have never happened if I didn't need some revenge."

"Revenge?"

"I was so pissed off at my boyfriend that I came over here to fuck my big brother instead of his dumb ass."

"Wow, that is cold."

"Don't be mad, I needed you last night, and you were there for me. It's not like you didn't get any benefits from it."

I was lying on my side next to her. Skylar was flat on her back, and I began to rub her tummy. Moving my hand down to the pressure points next to her hip bones.

"I'm not mad Sky."

"You're not?"

I kept rubbing her lower tummy and ran my hand up her front and started to caress her left boob. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows, but I was already teasing her nipple into a hard point.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I was there last night for you," I told her, "Right now I need you."

I ran my hand back down to her crotch and cupped her beautiful soft pussy and began to massage it.

Before she could say no, I kissed her on the lips, and her legs spread open a bit as my middle finger slipped into her slit. My cock had grown to full size and was sticking up over her belly. I kept rubbing her pussy, and she moaned. I felt her left hand touch the tip of my cock.

"I can tell," She laughed, "Your magic fingers should be registered as weapons!"

I kissed her again, and this time, she was more into it and began to kiss me back as the tip of my finger found her warm wet opening. I teased it just barely going inside, and it was getting nice and wet.

"Jesus!" Skylar moaned, and wrapped her hand around my shaft and began to stroke it.

I went back to her clit and got her off in just a couple of minutes. She was soaked by the time she threw the covers back and moved her head down to my dick.

"I'll blow you, and that's it." She told me, and that was good enough for me as her wet mouth swallowed the swollen end of my penis.

Skylar was laying across me with her back in easy reach of my left hand as she started sucking my dick. I began to use the pressure points on each side of her spine. I could tell it was working because she began to suck my cock like she meant it.

I was enjoying her sucking me but never stopped working on her pressure points. It wasn't long before she was squirming and I could tell she was getting hot by the way she attacked my cock with her mouth. Finally, she stopped and crawled up on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my shaft and climbing up far enough to kiss me again as the tip of my cock sprang up behind her.

She pushed back until I felt her hot wet hole on the tip and then she groaned as it went inside her. Fuck it felt so good as she pushed her little twat further down my shaft and took more of me inside.

"I thought you said no?" I asked, and grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed deeper into her.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" was her raspy reply.

So, I did.

We fucked for quite a while, and I ended up on top of her. Enjoying her moans and groans as I fucked her to another orgasm. Skylar was so hot by then she was kissing me like a wild woman with her legs wrapped around me. Humping her tight little pussy against my frantic thrusting just before I came what felt like buckets.

I liked how tight she was holding me, as her as her pussy pulsed and quivered around my cock. Her body jerking against me each time I sent a big squirt of cum into her.

When it was over, I just left my cock in her, and we kept kissing until my cock was limp.

"Kylee was right."

"About what?" I asked as I got off her of her."

"She said if I ever fucked you it would ruin me for other boys."

"Did it?" I asked as she stood up and headed for the bathroom.

Skylar just smiled at me, "I need to use the shower."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but I knew one thing. That had been the best sex I could remember. I hoped that wouldn't be the last time I ever got to make love with her! But the way she acted made me wonder if it might have been the last time.

Skylar didn't even kiss me goodbye she just left, and I wondered what I'd done wrong?

She didn't seem mad exactly, more like determined to get away from me. I guessed maybe she was feeling guilty about what we'd done. I really didn't have time to dwell on it because I had to meet Tami for some kind of meeting after my work out. After getting cleaned up, I got my gym bag and drove down to the club.

***

When I went to see the boss, I had another surprise waiting. There was another guy already in her office that was maybe a couple of years older than me. He looked like he worked out a lot as I did.

Tami introduced him as Kevin. We shook hands, and he had a good grip like me.

"Kevin is another one of my stars like you," She told me, "I asked him to come and take over at the south club because John quit."

Kevin was about my build and smiled a lot. I had to admit he looked better than me, but that didn't bother me too much. It's not like I was going to get jealous of a dude. He was just doing the same job I was. That made him a brother of sorts, and we'd ended up friends for life.

"Ethan, would you mind if Kevin stays with you until I get him a place down south?"

"That's cool, it's not like I'm short on room."

"I'll be gone when I get my own place, dude, I won't be any trouble."

"You're welcome to stay as long as you need."

"Okay, now that's settled. I have a special request from a client that requires you two to work together."

I perked up wondering what the boss had in store for us.

"Sure, what is it?" Kevin asked before I could.

Tami sat back in her chair, "Normally, I wouldn't do this, but this client has big money and a fantasy she is wanting to have fulfilled."

I was curious about the job now and waited to hear the rest.

"So, what's the fantasy?" Kevin asked.

"This client has some kind of rape fantasy going on in her head," Tami said, "I have no idea why but it really doesn't matter if she pays enough. We are providing a service and making good money for it."

"What do we have to do?" I asked.

Tami looked at me, "The client sort of outlined it, and you'll have to improvise from there."

"Lay it out for us boss," Kevin said.

"Okay, you two go up to her place on the night picked. She will have the alarm shut off and hired help sent home. You go in there and grab her and in her own words "Fuck the hell out of her."

"That doesn't sound too difficult," I told her.

"Rules are no hitting, just forcing her as she puts up a struggle and acts like it's real. She's going to fight and scream and all that, but you win in the end."

"It's weird," Kevin said, "But I've done one of these before.

Tami laughed, "Different strokes for different folks. As long as she's paying top dollar, I'll try to find them what they want. Can you do it?"

"I'm in."

"Me too," I told her.

Tami smiled, "I knew I could count on you two. Now get out of my office and get Kevin settled in."

"Yes, ma'am."

We were about to leave when Tami stopped us, "I almost forgot, take this with you."

Tami pulled out a bag.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Props for your next gig. Will you be ready by tomorrow night?"

I looked at Kevin, and he shrugged his shoulders, "Sure."

"I guess so," I told Tami.

"I'll email you the address and whatever else you need by tomorrow."

We said goodbye, and Kevin followed me back to the house in his car. I have to say he was impressed and picked out a bedroom for himself. All he had was a suitcase of clothes, so moving had been easy enough.

"So, what's in the bag?" He asked me as we sat down to have a beer by the pool.

I opened it, and found two ski masks that would cover your entire face except for the eyes. Black gloves, a blindfold, a fake rubber knife, and some padded handcuffs that didn't have locks just push buttons to release them.

"Mmm," Kevin said, looking at the items, "I've done this before, just follow my lead."

"I hope she is good looking."

"Good or not she's going to get fucked hard for the bonus we were promised,"

"Amen, brother!" I told him, and we cracked the beers open.

***

Later after eating a pizza, we were sitting by the pool with the sun going down.

"Man, this place is amazing!" Kevin remarked as we had an after pizza beer by the pool.

"Yeah, not too long ago, I had a shitty little apartment."

"I can't wait until I find a place of my own, but it won't be like this."

That gave me an idea, "Maybe you can talk the boss into working up here at the club with me."

"That would be cool, but I'd still need a place."

I liked Kevin already, he was like the brother I'd never had, "Hell, you can stay here with me then."

"Really," He replied, "I wouldn't want to put you out."

"Fuck that!" I told him, "What am I going to do with all this room by myself?"

"Okay, If you really don't mind."

"Nah, it gets lonely around here at times I could use the company."

"Deal, if Tami agrees."

"Deal."

Not five minutes later, the door chimes rang. They are pretty annoying, and last for like two minutes!"

I'd given up on remembering the gate and just left it open most of the time.

"Fuck, who is it now?" I said and ran inside to find out.

I opened the door to find Kylee smiling at me.

"Hi"

"Hi, what's up?"

"I'm bored, and Sky is being a bitch for some reason."

I wondered if I had something to do with that but let Kylee come in.

"What's wrong with Sky?"

"I don't know she is all moody," Kylee replied, "I guess because she broke up with her boyfriend."

"Come on out and have a beer," I told her, "Got someone I want you to meet."

"If you have company, I can come back sometime."

"It's alright. I want you to stay."

"You do?"

"Sure, come on."

I saw Kylee's eyes light up right away when she met Kevin. As I said, he had those looks that turn women's heads.

They shook hands, and I noticed that Kevin was looking Kylee over like I did the first time we met. Kylee was hot by anyone's standards even though I put Skylar ahead of her in looks but not attitude.

"Kevin is my new roommate."

"No, shit?" Kylee said, "That's awesome!"

Kevin asked us if we wanted a beer and went to fetch them.

"Sky is going to be sorry she didn't come over."

"You asked her?"

"Yeah, and she said no way."

I let that go, and I knew why Sky didn't want to come over. She was probably still upset that I'd talked her into fucking me a second time. I hoped she'd get over it soon even if she wouldn't ever do me again.

After 3 beers and filling in Kylee all about how Kevin and I worked together she got this gleam in her eye.

"So, you do that massage thingy too?"

"Yeah, it's a living," Kevin told her.

"I feel a sore back coming on," Kylee laughed, "I may need a massage later."

"My pleasure," Kevin told her and then looked at me wondering what was going on.

Kylee missed it and was more focused on downing her beer. When it was empty, she looked at me and asked if she could take a hot tub.

"Sure, be my guest."

We watched her go over and strip down to just her skin. I noticed it was taking her a lot longer as she showed her goods off to Kevin.

"Dude, is that your girlfriend?" He asked as she finally got in the tub.

"No, just a friend of my sisters."

"Does she always get naked like that?"

I grinned at him, "It's a fringe benefit of buying minors booze."

"Dude, I like your style!" He laughed, "You're going to have to fill me in on this later."

Then Kylee yelled out, "Can someone bring me a beer?"

"Come on, Kevin," I smiled, "Let's go join her."

"You read my mind, dude."

I noticed Kylee scoping out Kevin as we stripped down to the buff. Her eyes were left wanting as she watched him climb into the tub. I wasn't surprised that he was well hung like me; it was a requirement of our jobs. Kylee didn't see it that way, she was just a horny teenager who forgot who her boyfriend was when it was convenient.

Now I'd always been pretty good at figuring out when a girl has had enough booze and is ready to put out. After one more beer, Kylee looked to be at that point. Buzzed enough to say yes but still sober enough to be good in bed.

"Can I have another beer?"

"Not if you want to drive home."

Kylee pouted, "Yeah, I have school tomorrow, or I'd spend the night. So, what are we going to do now?"

"Kevin and I were planning on taking you inside."

"And do what?"

"I thought you might like to get fucked senseless."

"What if I don't want to?" Kylee asked.

I didn't give her an option, "Then will do it right here."

There was a long pause as Kylee thought about it, and Kevin wondered if I'd lost my mind.

Kylee giggled, "I've never done it with two guys before?"

Kevin had caught on to my plan and said, "You should try something new once in a while."

That was all that was needed as Kylee smiled at him, "Okay."

We all got out of the tub and dried off. We picked up our clothes and headed for my big round bed with Kylee in the lead. Her cute little round ass was looking amazing!

Kylee went to use my bathroom as we waited for her.

"Dude, I thought you were out of your mind!" He whispered.

"She wants it, and you, I'm just along for the ride."

Before he could answer, Kylee came out and damned she looked good. That tight little body and sweet little pussy between her legs. She jumped on the bed, ready for us to do whatever to her. Kevin got on the bed next to her, and his cock was already growing by the time she grabbed it and went down on him.

I got behind her and started playing with her pussy, which quickly got slipper and wet. I didn't waste any time and pulled her up doggy style while she sucked Kevin's cock. I made her stop long enough to moan as I pushed my dick up inside her hot little cunt.

I fucked her for a while enjoying her tight juicy pussy and then pulled out so Kevin could take a turn.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood between her legs. Instead of sticking it in her, he dropped down to eat her out. I could tell he was doing the ten steps to her. I shouldn't have been surprised because Tami had also taught him. So, I started kissing and sucking on Kylee's nipples at the same time.

She never made it past step two before she was writhing around and Cumming loudly. Then Kevin stuck his big stiff dick in her, and she came again. But she was far from done as far as we were concerned. I took the next turn between her legs while Kevin made her turn her head to the side and suck his cock while I fucked her again. She was really wet by now and slowly we were driving her into a frenzy.

By the next turn, she was out of her mind with lust and sucking the hell out my dick as Kevin fucked her again. 20-30 minutes of constant fucking will do that to almost any woman. All good things come to an end, and Kevin gave her his load. Thinking of a good photo for my scrapbook, I jacked my cock hard and fast with Kylee sucking the head and then shot my load down her throat.

She choked, and cum poured out of her lips and ran down her chin. After I was done cumming I used my dick to smear cum all over her lips and the side of her face. Cum was dripping off her chin and landing on her tits as well.

Kevin then pulled out of her and milked his cock, dripping the last of his cum on her clit, and her pussy was already showing a white river leaking from it.

I grabbed my phone to take some photos of her creampie and cum covered lips and chin. I still love looking back at that photo and remembering how she kept screaming and yelling and Cumming almost non-stop the whole time we fucked her.

After taking a quick shower, Kylee kissed us both and left with a big smile on her face. I imagined she'd be telling Skylar all about it and that made me chuckle for some reason.

"Dude, is it like this all the time?" Kevin asked after she was gone.

"No, but on the weekends, I usually have some girls wanting booze. I tell them there is a price and explained the reasoning behind them not ratting me out.

"Brilliant!" Kevin grinned, "I'm going to love living here with the master of seduction."

I didn't think I was a master; it didn't really take much to get a high school girl in bed. They wanted to do it as much as the guys did.

***

On Monday things got quiet, and after our workout at the club, Kevin and I got back home to take a swim and enjoy life. Things changed about 3 PM that afternoon when Tami called.

"Hi, boss."

"Hello, I hope you and Kevin are ready to earn your keep?"

"Sure, have dicks will travel."

"Very funny, but this is serious."

"Okay."

"The client called and said her husband is out of town on business. She wants you two to come over tonight and take care of her."

"Uh, sure thing, boss, we can do that."

"I'm sending you an email with directions and a picture of the client."

"Why, a picture?"

"I don't want you to get the wrong house and end up in jail."

I hadn't thought of that, and that is why she was the boss.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good."

"Read the mail I sent and have a good night," Tami told me, "I expect to hear good things from her tomorrow."

Tami hung up after that, and I had to respect her for being tough. She ruled her little empire with an iron fist.

"What's up?" Kevin asked when I hung up the phone.

"Looks like we are on for tonight."

"Time to earn our keep, huh?"

"Yeah, this ought to be interesting," I told him and turned on my computer to read the email.

"Don't worry, it's a piece of cake, or ass if you want to look at it that way.

I had to laugh out loud at Kevin's lame joke.

***

Later that night, we were sitting in my car, waiting for the gates to the big mansion to open. When they did around 11 PM, I drove in, and they shut behind us. I pulled up next to a big 4 car garage and Kevin, and I put on our masks and gloves. I had the handcuffs in my pocket, and we got out and circled around to the back of the estate.

The security lights in the back had been shut off, and we found a sliding glass door that was unlocked per the instructions. We slipped inside the dark basement, and I used a tiny flashlight to find our way up the stairs.

We were supposed to go to the master bedroom where the client would be reading in bed, but I had a better idea. Kevin and I got in the walk-in pantry in the kitchen and waited. Sure, enough, the client came downstairs wondering what had happened to us.

I made a positive ID on her, and it was go-time. As she crossed through the kitchen and looked out a window, we came out of the pantry and grabbed her arms.