The Masseur Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed loudly as the handcuffs snapped on with both her arms behind her back.

"Take what you want and get out!" She yelled as we shoved her to a bedroom down a hall from the kitchen.

Tami had given me a piece of information I used.

"Shut up, bitch!" I told her, "Your husband screwed us out of our money, and now we're going to screw you."

"You won't get away with this!" She yelled as we pushed her into the dark room.

Kevin took a blindfold and put it over her head, but she kept moving and making it complicated. I took out the rubber knife and held it to her throat.

"Stop moving, or I'm going to cut your throat," I told her.

She stopped moving, and the blindfold was secure, so we could take off the hot masks. She had on a robe with bra and panties underneath.

I ripped off the belt of her robe and yanked her robe open. She had a beautiful body with big tits held by a skimpy bra. She looked to be about 35 with short blonde hair and complained as I snapped the front of her bra open to let those big tits free.

"You fucking bastard!" She yelled as Kevin took off one handcuff so we could get her robe and bra off her.

"Shut up!" I told her again and held the rubber knife at her throat as Kevin finished and put the cuffs back on her.

She was standing there in just her panties when we roughly tossed her on the bed, and I held her down as she kicked and struggled. I sat on top of her backward and held her down while Kevin roughly yanked her panties off. Kevin tried to spread her legs, and she kept kicking and screaming until I grabbed the back of her knees and held her spread wide open as Kevin began to play with her pussy.

"STOP! STOP IT, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" She kept screaming and jerking around.

I noticed she had a completely shaved pussy as Kevin stuck his face in it and started licking her out.

"YOU RAPING BASTARDS!" She yelled.

"You're going to get fucked like your husband fucked us!" I yelled back.

"THAT BASTARD!"

Her yells soon turned into moans as Kevin did the 10 steps on her. I have to admit she made it to step nine before she had an orgasm, but it was a big one that left Kevin's face soaked. I turned around after she quit fighting so hard to play with her big tits and gave her nipples a hard pinch anytime she started acting up again.

While Kevin was pulling his shorts off, she was flat on her back and moving towards the headboard. I let her until she ran out of room with her back against a big stack of Pillows. Kevin got on the bed and flipped her over doggy style while I pulled my shorts off.

"DON'T, TOUCH ME!" She yelled, and Kevin rammed his cock up her cunt.

"OHHHH, GOD!" She groaned, "Use a condom, you bastard!"

"Okay, after I cum in you!"

"You filthy raping pig!" came out of her mouth, but Kevin had the middle of her hand-cuffs in his fist. Her arms behind her back as he started to bang her hard.

Kevin flipped her over on her back with her arms still behind her back.

I jumped on the bed and put the rubber knife to the side of her neck.

"Start sucking my dick or else!"

I stuck the end of my cock in her mouth, and she started sucking as Kevin got her legs open and shoved his big cock back in her.

She groaned on my cock, but I humped her mouth anyway. Kevin started fucking her, and she settled down at last. I have to admit that the woman could suck a cock! The harder Kevin fucked her, the harder she sucked.

I laid down next to her and was ready to fuck. Kevin rolled her on top of me, and I put my cock in her soaking hot twat and started to fuck her from underneath. I didn't know what Kevin was doing but learned he was soaking his dick with lube that he'd brought.

He got behind her and lubed her ass hole.

"OH, NO!" She yelled, "NOT THERE!"

I could feel him above us, and he pushed his cock right up her ass!

She started screaming then as both of our big dicks used her. It was kind of weird feeling his balls touching mine at times, but I got over it and concentrated on fucking her pussy while Kevin fucked her up the butt.

I could feel Kevin's cock inside her as well, but like I said, we had a job to do. I don't think she'd ever had a DP before and neither had I but it was too late to worry about it. We fucked the screaming woman for quite a while before we finished.

More or less at the same time Kevin and I dumped our loads. She stopped yelling after a while and was just moaning as I undid her handcuffs after we were dressed and had our ski masks back on. I think we'd worn her out because she was still laying there with a double creampie leaking out. I took my phone and snapped a few pictures before she stirred.

"That was perfect!" She gasped, "There is an envelope on the kitchen counter for you on the way out."

Kevin and I looked at each other.

"You have 10 minutes to get out of here before I turn the lights and alarm system back on."

Kevin and I hoofed it out of there, grabbing the cash-stuffed envelope on the way out. Once in the car, I hauled ass, and Kevin counted the money.

"Three thousand in tips!"

"$1500 each is pretty good for a couple hours of work."

"No, shit, dude!"

It had been a strange evening, and I was glad it was over. I'd kept worrying that the cops might find us sneaking around and think we were the real deal! I really didn't want to do that sort of thing again. I realized then why Tami didn't want to risk it unless the money was huge. I wondered how much the boss made if we made $3K, but I wasn't about to ask her.

***

The next day the boss was happy with the feedback she'd gotten from our mysterious client. Tami agreed to move Kevin up to our club and send Domino down south. Dom wasn't that happy about it but did it anyway. He wasn't about to give up the easy gig we had. Like I've said its hard to tell the boss no.

The rest of the week was somewhat boring other than I had two regular type clients, and Kevin had one. We were off on Friday thru the weekend and planned on partying and having a good time. I hadn't heard from Skylar all week and wondered if she was still mad at me.

I was hoping that some girls would show up wanting some booze and sure enough, they did right after supper. They weren't exactly what I expected, but I wasn't disappointed.

I opened the door to find Skylar and another girl I'd never met before named Cindy. The first thing I noticed was both of them were dressed way too sexy for a casual visit. Especially Skylar who had on a half T-shirt and tiny shorts. It was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra.

Skylar introduced me to Cindy, and she was a tiny little blonde girl that looked more like 15 or 16 except for her pronounced boobs. I guess she might have weighed 100 pounds soaking wet with a small little waist and well-shaped tiny round ass.

To top that off she had beautiful big blue eyes and a sexy voice to go with them. Indeed, not one of those squeaky little voices that I don't care for.

"HI," Skylar said with a smile and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Never thought I'd see you again," I said.

"Is that any way to talk to your sister?"

"Come on in."

I shook hands with Cindy and bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek but she went for my lips, and I let her.

"Skylar told me all about you!"

I hoped it wasn't bad and led them to the pool to meet Kevin. I noticed an immediate attraction between Kevin and Skylar. She was already fawning over him. I don't know if it was a rebound thing or Kylee had told her about my new roomie, but it was pretty obvious they were both interested in each other.

I wasn't too concerned because Cindy had attached herself to me like glue and it was the kind of problem you want to have on a Friday night.

"Sky, you here to get some booze?" I asked her when we all sat down in lawn chairs with beers.

"We were going to, but maybe we'll just hang out here for the evening."

"Yeah, I want to stay here," Cindy added.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Eighteen and a half, you want to check my ID?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind." I told her.

Sure, enough Cindy was old enough to keep me out of jail. I thanked her and we proceeded to drink some beers.

Sky was sitting next to Kevin, and I could tell she was all about him.

"Sure, stay as long as you want," I told them.

Sometime later, after a few beers, the girls headed for the bathroom and Kevin came over and sat by me.

"Dude, your sister is drop dead gorgeous!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Would you get mad if I made a play for her?"

I looked at him and grinned, "I think she is making a play for you."

"No, shit?"

"Yeah, and if you two hit it off, it's none of my business."

"Thanks, and Cindy is no door stop, dude."

I laughed, "I noticed that right away."

Actually, I wasn't all that happy about it, but I wasn't going to make a fuss. If Skylar wanted to bang Kevin, who was I to stop her?

By ten o'clock, we were all lit up pretty good and laughing and telling stories. I was having a good time, and Cindy was keeping me from thinking about Skylar, and that was probably best for all concerned. Cindy had the prettiest face and eyes I'd seen in a long time. She had a hot body with boobs that looked just about perfect for her size. I wondered about what was hiding in her shorts.

I was sitting there trying to guess if Cindy shaved her pussy or just trimmed it when Skylar broke the spell.

I have to admit Sky surprised me when she suggested we all get in the hot tub!

Everyone agreed, and we ended up laughing and stripping down in front of each other. If Sky had been modest before she had quickly gotten over it. Cindy didn't seem to have a problem with getting naked in front of us either. In fact, I think she was the first one nude!

I noticed Skylar and Kevin making eyes at each other, but then my eyes shifted to Cindy. Damn, she had some nice tits! Nice sized tits with big nipples. Not big around nipples, but excellent big points that made my mouth water just looking at them. I saw that she liked my naked body as well as we all got in the tub.

Cindy sat right next to me, and Kevin and Skylar were across from us in the bubbling water, talking to each other. Cindy was rubbing up next to my side, and we started talking a bit, and I found out that she and her family had only moved here a few months ago from Colorado. She was about to graduate in Skylar's class.

Next time I glanced over at Skylar, she and Kevin were kissing! I guess I was staring because I felt a hand under the water grab my cock. I turned and looked at Cindy.

"Remember me?"

I was a bit embarrassed but quickly recovered by kissing her. Cindy was a great kisser, and she kept playing with my cock that was waking up in spite of the hot water. Playing with her beautiful nipples wasn't helping keep my cock stay under control either.

"Are you going to take me to bed?" Cindy asked me at last.

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied and followed her out of the tub.

"Where are you two going?" Skylar asked with a little smirk on her face.

"Cindy wants a tour of my room," I told her as I grabbed towels from the big stack for Cindy and me.

We started drying off, and Cindy was wrapping the towel around herself like me when I heard Skylar ask Kevin if he was going to show her his bedroom.

"You two kids have fun," I told them and didn't look back to see how Sky reacted.

***

When we got in my room, Cindy looked around. I admit it is a bit much to see at first because it was as big as most folks living rooms. There were two hidden walk-in closets and a large bathroom with a big sheet of glass instead of a shower curtain. The shower had enough room for four people at least.

After getting over the shock of the place, Cindy grinned at me and came over. She was topless with the towel wrapped around her waist. I had to admit she had the best-looking set of boobs for her age that I'd seen in a long time. They felt even better when she pressed them to my chest and started to untie my towel.

Cindy pushed me backward to the loveseat and dropped her towel at the same time. Once I sat down, she bent over and kissed me passionately. Her lovely boobs just begged to be caressed, and they felt great.

I loved lightly pinching her hard nipples, and I could tell she liked it too. She broke the kiss and pushed my legs apart and got on her knees in front of my crotch and started to stroke my dick that was already on its way to full size.

"Wow such a nice big cock!" Cindy remarked as she stroked it up and down.

Then Cindy took the end in her mouth, and that made it go to full strength as she swirled her tongue around and started sucking me off. I leaned back and enjoyed watching her, and she was damn good at giving head. No doubt in my mind she'd sucked a few dicks before mine!

Suddenly she stopped like she remembered something and asked, "Where's your phone?"

"What?"

"Where's your cell phone?"

I was wondering if she suddenly had lost her mind, but I told her, "On the dresser, you need to make a call?"

Cindy didn't say anything and went to the dresser and got my phone and came back as I sat there wondering what the fuck was going on?

She handed it to me, "Kylee said you like to take pictures."

Cindy got back down and started to suck my cock again.

I had to laugh but flipped the camera on, "Kylee talks too much."

"Uh huh," Cindy mumbled with her mouth full of cock as I took a couple of photos.

From just looking at her, you wouldn't guess that she was so into sex. I didn't mind, but soon she stood up in front of me and ran her hands down to her hips.

"You like my pussy?" She asked as I took a nice close up photo of her little shaved pussy.

Cindy turned around and bent over with her ass almost in my face, her hand coming up between her legs to rub her puffy little pussy.

I took another photo while she told me how wet and hot it was. I certainly could see it was wet, and the way she was teasing me was working!

She turned around and took the phone from me and laid it down then she grabbed my hands, and I had to get up and follow her to the bed.

She got in the middle of the bed doggy style and looked back at me, "I want to feel that huge cock inside me."

That sounded good to me, and I got behind her and pushed it in her hot little twat.

"OH, FUCK!" Cindy groaned as I gave her half of my length, "Jesus, it is so big!" She cried as I forced it deeper.

We fucked in three different positions, and I have to say my favorite was when she got on top of me and tried to force all of my dick up in her delicious little cunt. She straddled me sitting on my cock as I rubbed and squeezed her nice tits while she humped me. Moaning and groaning and her face was showing a bit of pain every time she bottomed out on my dick.

When Cindy finally came, her little body shook all over as she cried out. Then I flipped her over on her back and felt I was getting close as well. I told her I was going to cum as I drove it in and out.

"Yeah, Yeah, Unhhhh" She panted, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...OH, GOD!" She groaned as the first big spurt of cum left the end of my dick.

"YES!, AHhhhh that feels so fucking GOOD!" Cindy cried out again as I kept spurting cum in her.

I filled her little pussy with a nice big load that left me panting as well. She flopped her arms and legs down when I pulled out my wilting cock. She was still laying that way when I came back with my phone to take a couple of photos as my creampie began to run down her butt crack.

"Fuck, that felt good!" Cindy told me with a smile as she reached between her legs and scooped up some cum and put it in her mouth, "You're the best fuck I've ever had!"

"I loved it too," I told her, and that made her smile and scooped up some more cum to eat.

I took a pee and flushed as Cindy walked in and got in the shower. When she came back to my bed, I guess I must have already been asleep. Hopefully, it didn't disappoint her much, but I was done for the night.

***

The next morning, I left Cindy sleeping in bed and headed for the kitchen after getting dressed. I'd slept late for me, 7:30 AM. Most days, I woke up around six. The sun coming in the skylight was my alarm clock most of the time.

Before I got to the kitchen, I could smell coffee and found Skylar pouring a cup. She was wearing a robe from the guest bathroom. Her hair was still wet and tied back in a ponytail. She smiled at me and asked me if I wanted a cup.

"Sure thing!"

She brought me a steaming cup of black gold, but Skylar doctored hers with cream and sugar as she sat down next to me.

She sipped at it, and the said, "Did you sleep well last night?"

I looked at her and saw a trace of humor on her face.

"I did, how about you?"

Sky smirked, "Eventually we got around to it."

Skylar read my face like a book.

"Are you jealous? I slept with Kevin?"

"I guess I am, but it's not my business to tell you who to sleep with."

"Maybe now you understand why It pissed me off to hear Kylee telling me what a good fuck you were."

I looked at her closely, "You were jealous?"

"I don't know how to really explain it, Ethan," She replied, "It's like sometimes I want to run off into the sunset with you and that makes me happy. But then reality hits, and I know it can't happen like that."

"So, you do love me?"

"I've always loved you," She replied, and put her hand over mine on the table, "First as my brother, and now it's turned into something more than that, and it pisses me off at times."

"Why?"

"Because it can never be...you know that, don't you?"

"I guess I do, but I don't want to admit it."

Skylar pulled her hand back and changed the subject, "Did you like Cindy? I picked her out for you."

"What? Why?"

"I figured if she was with me, you'd leave me alone so I could check out your new roommate."

"You always were sneaky, how'd you hear about Kevin?"

Skylar grinned, "Kylee told me."

"I should have guessed she had something to do with this."

Skylar laughed, "So what do you think of him?"

"He seems like a great guy to me."

"I think so, too; I think there is some chemistry between us."

"I hadn't noticed."

Skylar ignored my sarcasm.

"How about you and Cindy?"

"She's great, but I don't feel like we will ever be more than friends."

"That's too bad, I'll keep looking."

"Skylar, I don't need you finding me dates."

"Just trying to help."

Skylar got up and refilled her cup and then a new one.

"Who's that for?"

Skylar looked at me, "Kevin...Duh!"

I deserved that so I didn't say anything back...

Skylar set the cups down and came over to me, "Don't look so down, just because I met someone I really like doesn't mean I'll forget how you were there for me when I needed you. I'll always be here for you too."

Then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and took the coffee down the hall to Kevin. I didn't know what that meant. Did it mean we could make love again or not?

I sat there, trying to figure out what had just happened and what it all meant. It seemed no matter how hard I tried; I couldn't figure out women. The more I learned, the less I knew. Rich women who paid for sex, high school girls that put out for booze, my sister who talked in riddles.

I gave up trying to figure Skylar out and got a cup of coffee for Cindy. At least I understood her, she just liked to fuck. And that was something simple enough for even me to understand.

***

Later on, we all ate breakfast together that Kevin cooked, and then the girls left us alone to clean up the dishes. Kevin seemed a bit uneasy and finally I asked him why.

Kevin sat down at the table with me, and we worked on finishing off the coffee.

"You seem a bit on edge, what's wrong, did Skylar bite you or something?"

"No, man, I just keep wondering if you are going to go off about me sleeping with your sister."