The Masseur Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, and used his words, "Dude, she can sleep with whoever she wants. Not my business."

Kevin looked relieved, "I was afraid you were going to be one of those overprotective brothers!"

"Not me, If Skylar wants to sleep with you, I'd say you are a lucky man."

"Ain't that the truth," Kevin whistled, "She was unbelievable!"

I wanted to say something, but I bit my tongue, but he was right. Skylar had the best pussy I'd ever poked, and I'm sure he was thinking the same thing, but at least he had enough sense not to say it outright!

We sat there for a bit in our own thoughts before he spoke up again.

"I asked Skylar to a movie tonight."

"That's cool, I hope you have a good time, bro."

"What are you going to do?

"It's Saturday if some young hot things don't come by wanting booze, I'll go see what my mom has been doing."

"Yeah, you should always take care of your mom."

"I try."

More silence and then Kevin brightened up.

"I've been meaning to ask you why you took those pictures of the lady who wanted the fake rape thing."

"For my scrapbook."

"No, shit! I should have thought of that...., fuck!"

"You want to see it?"

"Hell, yes!"

I knew I was taking a chance, but I wanted Kevin to know there was more to Skylar and me that he knew about.

Kevin paged through the photos laughing and telling me he liked the creampie photos. Then he got to the pictures I'd taken of Skylar.

He looked at me, back to the photo, and then back to me.

"Yeah bro, Sky, and I hooked up one night. I just thought you ought to know before you get all involved with her."

I didn't know exactly what he would say or do, but I wanted no secrets about Sky and me.

"How long you been doing this massage gig?" He asked.

"A few months."

"I've been doing it two years," He told me, "I've seen and done shit that would make your hair catch on fire."

"Meaning?"

"I can't judge you, man. If you and Skylar hooked up, it's your business, not mine."

I think Kevin and I got along so well because we both were involved in the same dirty little business. We got paid to do shit most people would have a heart attack over. Doing our job changed the way you thought about sex.

Kevin confessed, "I have to tell you that I already have feelings for her."

"I think she feels the same way about you."

"No, shit?"

"No, shit."

Kevin looked at me, "You got a thing for her, too, don't you?"

"Guilty as charged, but it's not like we can get married and have kids someday."

"I hear you man," Kevin said, turning through the last pages of the book.

Kevin handed me back my book, "I love this book, and I need to start my own."

"Better late than never."

"I'm glad you told me about Skylar, that explains a lot."

"Like what?"

"Why she kept telling me how much she loves you."

"Skylar told you that?"

"Yeah, she talked about you all night long except when we uh..."

"Fucked?

"Yeah."

"Ethan?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know where Skylar and I will end up, but I want you to know that however it turns out I'll never come between you two."

I could see he was sincere, "Really?"

"Yeah, bro, if you and her want to have some family time together, I totally understand."

"Sounds like you're in love with her already Kev."

Kevin smiled, "No more than you, bro."

I couldn't argue with him. He was right considering what we did for a living anything was possible. I hoped it worked out that way because I did love Skylar and mom. The other women were just entertainment and work. It took Kevin to make me realize that.

***

Skylar showed up that evening and was dressed hot enough to make me want to re-arrange things in my shorts. Damn, she was beautiful, and I had to struggle at not being jealous of Kevin.

"So, Ethan, what are you going to do tonight?" Skylar asked me, while Kevin was putting on something besides shorts.

"Not sure, maybe wait for some of your friends to show up for booze."

Sky smiled coyly at me, "Are you going to give them one of your magic massages?"

"If they want it."

"Oh, they want it all right," She replied with a little laugh, "Thanks to Kylee, every girl at school knows about my brother with the huge dick."

"I'd rather give you a massage."

"Mmm that sounds nice, but Kevin can handle it."

I must have looked dejected because Skylar said, "Come on, lighten up, Ethan."

"Sorry," I told her, "But if it means anything to you, I gave Kevin my blessing on you two."

A genuine big smile appeared on her face, "Thank you, and I won't forget it. I think I'm already falling in love with him."

This time I controlled my self and replied with a smile, "Anything for you, Sky."

Skylar came over and hugged me tightly. She whispered in my ear, "Ethan, I love you so much!"

"I love you too."

Just then, Kevin walked into the kitchen and saw us hugging.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"No bro," I replied as Skylar let go of me, "Just hugging my baby sister and wishing her a good time tonight."

"I'll treat her right."

"I know you will."

Skylar was observing all this, and I could see the glow on her face. She was so happy, and that made me happy for her. Being nice does have some rewards if you are sincere. If I couldn't have her, I found some comfort in her being with Kevin. He really was a good dude; better than the other boyfriends she'd had before. I knew he'd treat her like a queen.

"So, what are you going to do bro?" Kevin asked as Skylar went over to him and put her arm around his waist."

"I might go see mom."

"She's working all hours," Skylar said, "It's tax time."

"Ah shit, I forgot it was that time of the year."

"Why don't you take her some food," Skylar said, "You know how she is at this time, not eating and working non-stop until after April 15th."

"Good idea, Sky, maybe I should."

I told them good-bye and decided Sky did have a good idea. I got in my SUV and picked up a couple of Subway sandwiches and drinks and headed for her little office.

***

Sky had been right about me needing to see mom. I remembered all the days she worked so hard to raise us, and when I stood in front of her little glass door above her business, I saw her office light on in the back, and there she was rubbing her forehead over a big stack of papers.

I knocked on the door which startled her but then she saw me standing there with a cardboard tray of food. Mom smiled and came and unlocked the door for me.

"What's this?" She asked.

"I thought I'd bring you dinner."

"Oh my God!, Thank you. I'm starving!" as mom let me in and relocked the door.

She cleared off her big desk, and we ate the two meatball subs and chips with soda.

Mom looked at me as we were finishing up.

"Ethan, I'm so proud of you!"

"For what?"

"You've turned into the man I always hoped you would be."

"A gigolo?"

Mom looked at me again, "No, In spite of what you do for a living, you have a good heart, and that means more to me than how you make a living."

That really hit home, and I almost cried, but I held it back. My mom had been and always would be the world to me. I loved her so much, and she brought all the feelings welling up inside.

"Thanks, mom," I choked out, "I love you!"

"I know you do Ethan, and I love you so much it hurts sometimes."

"I hate to see you working this hard."

Mom laughed, "Its what moms do for their kids."

I was really fighting the tears at that point, and she could tell. I didn't know what to do or say, I had all these emotions for her going on in my head. Mom knew what to do and came over and sat on my lap with her arms around my neck.

"Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to know you saved me."

"How?"

Now moms' eyes were tearing up, "I was about to give up and cash in my chips! I'd given up on men and life, and I just wanted to check out until that massage you gave me."

"I thought you hated that?"

Mom laughed again and adjusted herself on my lap to rub my crotch even more with her lovely soft butt.

"I'll tell you a secret, women love a strong man who knows what he wants and just takes it."

"They do?"

"Oh, they might not admit it, but deep down inside, we like a strong man who goes after what he really wants."

"Ethan, you've made me remember the good things about men that I'd forgotten. For years all I could do is dwell on was the bad things."

Mom walked over and closed her office door. Then she came back over and hugged me tight around the waist with her head on my chest. I put my arms around her shoulders as she pressed her body tightly to me.

"I was mad at you at first when you tricked me with that massage," She told me, "But now I'm glad you did."

"I didn't trick you mom, I just got so turned on; I couldn't help it."

Mom, looked up at me, "Call me, Karen, I think we are way past the mom son stage. You're a full grown man, and I love you."

I bent down to meet her lips with mine, and she melted against me. I wanted her really bad by then and ran my hands up under her T-shirt and unhooked the back of her bra as we kept kissing.

Things were getting hot and heavy, and I pulled the T-shirt over her head, and she took her bra the rest of the way off dropping it on the floor beside us. She reached up under my T-shirt and started to push my shirt up. I took it off for her and hugged her naked breasts to me as we kissed some more.

I backed her up to the front edge of her desk, bending down I sucked on her left nipple and slid my hand down the front of her shorts and panties.

"Oh, god, that feels so good!" Mom hissed as my fingers found her pussy already moist and slippery to the touch.

"I love you too, Karen," I told her, and we kissed some more, but I never stopped rubbing her sweet, warm pussy.

It was like flipping on a switch, and I never realized that my mom could be just as passionate as any other woman. In the heat of the moment, I forgot she was even my mom. She was Karen, and I wanted her.

Karen pulled her shorts and panties down as we kept kissing and had to stop to take off her sneakers and step out of them. Then she went right for my shorts and pulled them down and released the beast. I had to kick my own shoes off and step out my shorts and boxers while Karen was holding my stiff cock and trying to put her mouth over the end.

Once I held still, she settled down in front of me on her knees with one hand around my shaft and her lips around my cock. She was sucking and bobbing her head on it.

It was beautiful thing to look down at her lovely boobs jiggling while she was sucking hard on me. Making slurping noises, and I could feel the vibrations of her little moans on my cock. I'd never imagined she could get worked up so much as her left hand cupped and held my balls, her right stroking my shaft; and the way she sucked my dick with her eyes closed like it was the best thing in the world.

Right during that moment, I met the real woman named Karen. Karen had been right, calling her mom just didn't feel right anymore.

I stopped her and pulled her up to her feet. She held my cock and rubbed the tip on her little bush as I kissed her wet lips. Her chin was soaked as well, but I didn't care.

"Lay down on your desk, Karen, I'm going to give you a tongue massage."

She laid down on her big desk on top with her legs spread for me. I sat in her chair and rolled it forward between her legs. Karen moaned with the first touch of my hands on her crotch. I pulled her pussy lips open with my thumbs revealing the pink sensitive insides.

I attacked her pea sized hard clit with my tongue, and in less than a minute, she had a leg shaking orgasm. I was going to continue when she called out.

"Ethan, I want you right now!"

Karen's pussy was warm wet heaven as I pushed up inside her.

With my thumb rubbing her clit some more, I started pumping in and out of her hot juicy twat. Fuck she felt so good! Karen was moaning, and her tits were jiggling back and forth with my deep strokes in her; her nice hard nipples pointing at the ceiling.

"Yes, baby! Oh GOD, that feels so good!"

Maybe it was all the emotions, but it wasn't long before I came. I came so hard I saw black spots in my eyes as I let out a groan and blew my load.

"OH, Yes! OH, FUCK, Meeeee!" Karen screamed when she felt me start Cumming.

Karen arched her back as I held her hips up off the table, still thrusting until I was done. It was fantastic!

Karen kept groaning and had her orgasm, her vagina squeezing my throbbing cock just like Skylar's had.

Karen sat up with me still inside her but wilting fast. She touched the side of my face, "Thank you!"

"For what?"

"Everything." And I saw a tear forming.

"Karen, I..."

"Hush, I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" I told her, holding back my own emotions.

Karen got up off the desk, and I held her naked body close to me, and we kissed for a long time, "Ethan, that was wonderful, but I really need to get back to work."

Reluctantly I let her go after one last kiss.

Mom looked terrific as she padded to the little bathroom connected to her office to clean up. I got dressed with all these happy emotions running through my body.

I drove back home feeling better than I had for quite a while.

***

I got home around 8 PM and noticed that Skylar and Kevin were gone, and for once I didn't mind having the whole place to myself. I soaked in the hot tub and tried to figure everything out, but it was beyond my little brain, so I just had a few beers.

I also noticed that the crew had been to the house. Tami took good care of us and sent a team once a week to clean the house, pool and hot tub, and restock the place with food and booze. I really didn't have to buy anything but gas for the SUV.

Everything does have a cost in one way or another. Tami had left a message on my phone that she had a "Special Client" she wanted to talk to me about on Monday. I hoped it wasn't going to be another sneak around in the dark episode. I knew I'd do it; it was hard to refuse and lose the sweet deal I had.

I knew I'd find out soon enough what or who it was.

***

Sunday morning, I woke up even earlier than usual, thanks to having more sleep than I usually did. I sat for an hour enjoying my coffee before I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

Sky came around the corner with her back-pack and dressed. I realized she must have spent the night with Kevin and I tried to cover how I really felt about it.

"Hey, Sky!"

"Oh, Hi, Ethan!" She said cheerily, "God, I need some coffee!"

Sky poured a cup and sat down at the table across from me.

"You wake up alone?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, a peaceful night for once, how was yours?"

"Amazing!" She grinned and sipped her coffee, "I have to tell you I think I'm in love with Kevin."

I held back a grimace and smiled back, "Hey, that's great."

"Do you really like him?"

"You don't need my approval, but yes, he's okay in my book."

That seemed to make her beam, "I'm glad, what do you think mom will think of him?"

I laughed, "I'm sure she will like him, everyone does."

"Yeah, he is so cool!"

Skylar slugged down her coffee and grabbed her back-pack, "I need to get home and cleaned up, did you go see mom?"

"Yeah, I took her dinner."

"Good, I was busy with Kevin. I bet she enjoyed it."

Sky turned to go and stopped, "Would you mind if I invite a few of my girlfriends over this afternoon for a swim?"

"Sounds fine to me."

"Great, maybe you will get lucky with one of them?" And then she winked at me.

"You still trying to fix me up?"

"You'd be a great catch for any girl!"

I smiled but secretly wished Skylar felt that way about me.

"Okay, got to run," She laughed, "I'll see you this afternoon!"

Then she ran over and gave me a peck on the lips, "Thanks!"

"For what?"

"For being you...I love you!"

"Love you too," I said to her back as she raced out the door.

***

It wasn't 20 minutes later when Kevin showed up in a robe.

"Hey, dude!" He smiled.

"Hey."

He poured a cup of coffee and sat down where Skylar had been.

"Everything okay?" I asked him.

"Perfect man, I got to tell you I'm falling in love with Skylar."

"That didn't take long, not that I blame you."

He looked at me funny, "What's that supposed to mean, bro?"

I drank some coffee and sat back, "I was just wondering if you told her what you...we do for a living yet."

He looked relieved, "Yeah, of course, I did. I told Sky I'm a Masseur like you."

He took a drink of coffee and looked at me again, "What's bothering you, Ethan?"

I wondered what to say exactly, and then it all came out.

"Did you tell her what we really do?"

He looked away, "No, not exactly why?"

"I think you should before you start making wedding plans, because she is head over heels in love with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she just told me."

Kevin beamed, "Damn, I love that girl!"

"That's why you better tell her."

Kevin looked serious, "But she might get pissed off at me."

"No, she will be pissed off at you and me when she finds out what we really get paid for."

Kevin looked at his coffee, "I don't want to mess this up, dude. You know her better than me, what should I do?"

I told him the story of how Skylar caught her longtime boyfriend cheating on her and how that drove her into my bed. I told him how she said it had been a revenge fuck.

He looked at me through the whole story with big eyes.

"Damn dude, that's cold-blooded!"

"Exactly, what do you think she will do if she finds out later without you telling her first?"

Kevin looked at the ceiling, "Probably never talk to me again. But if I tell her she might just do that too!"

"She might," I replied, "But I guarantee that if you don't tell her first, and hope you can work it out, you got no chance at all. Sooner or later, she will find out, and that will be the end."

"Your probably right man."

"I have no doubt and she probably is going to be pissed at me too."

We sat there for a bit as he thought it over.

Finally, he asked me, "When should I tell her?"

"No idea," I told him, "But the sooner, the better I would think."

"Thanks for telling me, bro."

"Good luck, you're going to need it."

"I'm not giving up, I love her."

"Then do what's right bro, time to man up and let the chips fall where they do."

Kevin sighed, "Yeah, time for me to man up."

***

I wished us both luck because I had no idea what Skylar would do when she found out. It was quite possible she wouldn't ever talk to either one of us again.