The Masseur Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing to give complete & total full body massages.
1.5k words
4.68
5.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would strongly recommend that you read parts 1 & 2 before reading this one so you will know what is going on.

............

My new massage business was doing very well, and it had developed into one that catered almost exclusively to middle aged, attractive women, with great legs and in need of sexual release. Most if not all of them were married and for a lot of different reasons were not getting the attention they needed from their husbands.

One day Joyce (who had been my first client and the first one to agree to a "complete and total full body massage) made an appointment (the last one of the day) and came in to my salon. I was really glad to see her again, since with her dark hair, large, firm breasts, and gorgeous nyloned legs she was a real beauty! I told her that I thought she had forgotten about me since I had not heard from her in more than a month. She told me that she had been on a long vacation and had just returned home and I was the first one she had called. She said she had missed me and had thought often about me giving her my special massages.

I told her that I had gotten so many referrals from her that she was now actually entitled to four massages at half price, but if it was OK with her, I would use up two of them today by giving her one for free. She was somewhat surprised by my offer but I told her she was such a good client that she deserved it. She looked at me with a kind of coy smile and asked if she might also be entitled to something more. When I asked her what she had in mind she said she would think about it.

Today she wore a summer dress primarily in yellow with a few other light-colored areas, dark nylons and of course her 4" heels and had her long dark hair draped over her left shoulder. I showed her into the massage room, and waited a few minutes before asking if she was ready for me.

When I entered the room she was in the normal face down position and had the sheet draped over herself. I turned on some soft music as always, and proceeded to give her a regular massage on her upper back, neck and arms, and then started working my way down to her lower back. At this point I turned the recorder on and asked her what she wanted, and she quickly responded that she wanted a complete & total full body massage and that she knew exactly what it entailed, at which time I turned the recorder off.

When I repositioned the sheet so I could get to her legs, I was surprised to see that she had left her thigh high nylons on, was not wearing any panties. When I asked her about the nylons, she turned her head towards me and asked me whether or not I was a leg man. I said yes, I was, and she said that that is what she had suspected, and she thought she would do something nice for me for a change. And besides, she said it felt really nice to feel my hands through her nylons. So, I continued to massage her.

I first placed one hand on each foot and gently squeezed her legs as I ran my hands from her toes to her butt. I then put both hands on her left leg and started to slowly rub and squeeze my way up to the very top of her leg, giving her a little harder squeeze at the top, Then I did the same thing with her right one. With my thumps on the inside of each thigh, and my fingers grasping her upper thigh area I gently but firmly squeezed, making sure that my thumbs pulled her inner thighs apart, thus exerting a little pull on her pussy. After flexing my hands a few times, and thus transmitting this movement to her pussy I moved my hands to her butt and gave it some of my attention, which I could tell she like because she started to move her bottom up and down just a little.

I moved my right hand down to the inner thigh of her left leg, while my left hand went back to work on her butt. I massaged her inner thigh for a few moments, before sliding my right hand towards her pussy, which was now soaking wet. My fingers just brushed her outer lips and then moved all the way under her to her clit, which I started to gently rub. This is when she really started moaning and moving her butt up and then pushing down on my hand. After rubbing her like this for a little while longer, I pulled my hand back from her clit, turning it palm down, and then started to insert my middle finger into her pussy.

As I slipped it in as far as I could, she gasped and starting groaning which got louder and louder. While pushing my finger in as far as I could, I bent it and started rubbing her G-spot really hard and fast. At this point she almost lost it, bucking her hips up and down on the table when she suddenly told me to stop. She then flipped over on her back and sat up while scooting towards the foot end of the table and placed her feet on the very edge with her knees bent and spread far apart. I was staring right into her beautiful large breasts, so I assumed she wanted me to give them some attention too.

I placed one hand on each one and first pinched and tweaked her nipples which by now were hard and sticking out. Then I moved my hands to cup both of her breasts and started squeezing them. At his point she suddenly placed her hands on either side of my head and quickly and firmly pulled me forward and down. The next thing I know my face was in her pussy and she had her legs wrapped around my head so that I could not move.

Since I did not seem to have any choice, I started licking and kissing and sucking on her pussy and found her to taste exquisite. I managed to move my head up a little where I was able to start nibbling and licking her clit. When I glanced up, I saw that she had her head thrown back and had a hand on each breast, pulling and squeezing her nipples. She was moaning and was getting louder and louder and she started telling me to go faster and faster and not to stop.

Finally, she let out a loud, throaty sound that ended up in a scream. As she started to come down from her orgasm, she spread her legs, which allowed me to pull my head away, and she laid back down. I moved up towards the head of the table and looked down at her. She was still breathing a little heavy but her eyes were looking right into my eyes. She then gave me a big smile, said thank you and pulled my head down to her and gave me a really deep kiss. Her tongue seemed to have a life of its own!

When I asked her why she had done what she did, she said that in the first place she thought she was entitled to a little extra attention, and secondly that it was high time that I got a little treat also. So I gave her a big smile, a quick kiss on the cheek and started to walk out. At this point she told me to wait a minute, and asked me if I wanted her to return the favor and get me off too. I answered her by saying that as much as I would love her to do that, I could not, since I was married and did not want to cheat on my wife. But I told her, if ever I was to do so, there was no one I would rather do it with than her, because she is the most sexually responsive and most beautiful woman I knew.

Then I walked out and went to the bathroom to wash the rest of her cum off my face, and went up front to see her off. When she came out looking as gorgeous as ever, we said our good-byes. She asked that since she still had two massages at half price available to her, might she again use them for a free massage so that we could exactly repeat our experiences of that day. I smiled and said yes, she could. With that she left, and I got busy cleaning up and getting ready for the next day as fast as I could, because when I got home, I was going to give my wife a pounding like she hasn't had in a while.