The Masseur Pt. 02

Story Info
A Masseuse gives women complete full body massages.
2.3k words
4.56
9.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who have not read my first story entitled "The Masseur" I would suggest you read that first so you'll have the background information before reading this one. It will be extremely helpful if you did. I will say this, I am a leg man whose fetish happens to be that I really enjoy bringing women to orgasm, by whatever means is available.

As I explained in the last story, my business as a masseuse was going quite well. The money was really good and the hours were great! I was never open evenings or weekends, and during the week I generally worked between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. and exclusively by appointment only. After all I was only looking for female clients who for the most part were usually available during the day when the kids were in school and/or the husbands were at work. Considering that all of my clients were now coming only from referrals, it was easy to be very selective as to which clients I took on.

As I also had mentioned in the previous story, I had the room in which I gave massages soundproofed. One of my special offerings was a "complete and total, full body massage", which entailed massaging those areas that were generally not touched in a conventional massage. Of course, the client was always asked in advance if she wanted one like that, and if so must ask for it in her own words. That's because I recorded their request so that no one could come back later and say that I had taken advantage of them and they had never agreed to it. This has never been a problem.

Now the room itself was rather large, and easily allowed for me to have two massage tables in it without it being cramped. I also had an idea that would require a table twice as wide as a normal one, so I made an attachment that would lock them firmly together in such a way that it would be one table but twice as wide. What's more I made it in such a way that they can be attached to each other with the foot ends in the same or the opposite direction.

Joyce had been one of my first clients. She was also the first one to request/agree to a complete and total, full body massage. I know she loved it because she became a regular weekly client and also brought me quite a few really nice referrals.

One of these was a fortyish woman with red hair that draped down just past her shoulders but was now pulled over her left shoulder. She also had a very pretty face, big blue eyes, and nice, smooth, skin. She was average height, with a few extra pounds but still very shapely. I would guess a 34C, perhaps a 28-30 inch waist, and about a 36" bottom that was gorgeous. Being a leg man, I can attest that she had a great pair of legs with perfectly shaped calves and thighs.

When she first came in, she was wearing a black skirt with a white pullover that was so tight that one could clearly see her nipples pushing against the material. Her low, black heels and either nylons or pantyhose (could not yet tell which one they were) completed her outfit. She had full lips with red lipstick, and a really nice smile. When she had called for her appointment, she told me that she had been referred by Joyce. (I do keep track because for every two referrals a client sends me, they get one massage at half price.)

She introduced herself as Margaret. Her voice was very mellow, and not as high pitched as many women. After introducing myself, I showed her to the massage room and told her to undress and get under the cover and I would be back in a few minutes. In the mean time I locked the front door so we wouldn't be disturbed since I had no other employees to watch the front.

After a few minutes I knocked on the door and opened it slightly and asked her if she was ready. She said yes and I went in. Now I noticed her clothes lying on the chair and determined that she had worn thigh high nylons after all. I put some massage oil on my hands and pulled the sheet partially down and started to give her a back rub. Then I also gave her a short massage on each of her arms and went back to working on her back.

After a few minutes she asked me why there were two massage tables in the room and I explained that sometimes, some of my clients preferred to get a massage together. She asked me how I was able to do two at the same time and I told her that there are ways to do it without slighting either one. She let out a slight giggle and said that it sounded interesting.

I had been working on her lower back, but now covered up her upper body again, and pulled the lower end of the sheet towards her left side so that I could work on her right leg. As I started to massage it, I could not help but admire how beautiful it was. It was perfectly shaped. And my manhood was starting to respond. I considered myself extremely fortunate to be able to rub my hands up and down her leg. When I was done, I left her right leg pulled a little over to the side.

Then I reversed the sheet so that I could work on her left leg. Of course, when I did this, I also made it a point to lift it a little higher than necessary to get a quick glimpse between her upper thighs. Since I had left her right leg a little over to the side, it gave me a fairly good view and I saw that she was glistening. I repeated my treatment to her left leg and after a few minutes I moved the sheet a little higher so I could run both hands over her upper thighs near to her perfect behind.

At this point she told me that she had heard from Joyce that I also offered some special kinds of massages. I asked her if she was referring to a complete and total, full body massage. She said that it sounded like what Joyce had told her. So, I reached over to my recorder and turned it on and then asked her to tell me what it was that she wanted. When she told me that she wanted the complete and total, full body massage I reached over and turned the recorder off. She obviously knew what it entailed since Joyce already seemed to have filled her in.

Since my hands were already kneading her upper thighs and, in the process, gently pulling my thumbs up and down it made it even more obvious that she was already nice and moist. I slid my hands upward and gave her butt a nice rub and then grasped it firmly in my hands and squeezed. As I constantly moved my hands around her butt and gave her little squeezes, I could feel her hips slowly starting to grind down into the table as she started moaning very softly.

I went down to her upper thighs again and after rubbing them for a few moments slid my right hand further up between her legs while my left continued to rub her lower back and butt. She repositioned herself slightly to allow me better access to what I was trying to get at. When I had my hand under her, I found her clit and gently started rubbing it. She let out a little groan as I continued playing with her clit. Then I slipped my thumb into her pussy and wiggled it around a little. Of course, my thumb isn't that long and she was so wet, that I was not sure how much that was actually adding to her pleasure.

She then asked me to wait a moment and flipped over on her back while at the same time throwing the sheet-cover on the floor. She now lay there completely exposed, her breathing making her beautiful tits move up and down. There was virtually no sag in them, so they stood up nice and firm. Her nipples hard and pointy. She then said OK and I moved my right hand back to her pussy and after giving her clit a little attention I slid my middle finger into her pussy as far as I could and then curled it up towards her G-spot and gave it a strong rub, as she moved her hips up and down and groaned really loud.

I looked towards her face and saw that she had her mouth wide open and was still groaning while her hands were holding her breasts and pinching her nipples. I moved my left hand up to her face and gently moved my fingers over her lips. She let go of her left breast, grabbed my hand and held it to her lips, opened her mouth, took my middle finger into her sexy mouth and sucked it for all she was worth.

After a few minutes I pulled it out and moved it to her right breast and she moved her hand aside and placed it over mine. She then told me to squeeze her nipple which I of course did. All the while my right hand was still alternating between her clit and her pussy. After a few minutes she told me that she loved it when I played with her ass so I told her to flip back around which she did immediately. However, instead of laying back down she got into a kneeling position with her beautifully shaped butt high in the air.

As my right hand went back to rubbing her clit and occasionally slipping into her pussy my left hand was rubbing and squeezing her butt. Every time I squeezed near her butt-hole she let out a groan. So, as I continued to massage her near her anus, I asked her if she had ever had anal sex. She said yes but it has been a long time since her husband was not into that. I asked her if she had liked it and she answered yes if it was done gently.

Then I pulled my hands away and asked her to lay on her right side facing me which she did. This is so that I could see her whole body for what I was going to do to her next. I then pulled her right leg over the edge of the table and bent it down and let it dangle over the edge of the table. I then took her right leg and lifted it up onto my right shoulder, thus spreading her wide open. I took some massage oil and poured it on my right hand as I looked into her eyes that were now wide open and intently staring back at me. I'm sure she was wondering what I was going to do next. I moved my left hand back to her clit and started rubbing her again knowing that she was already really close to Cumming.

Our eyes stayed locked on each other, while her left hand was holding her left breast and pinching her nipple, I kept rubbing her clit. In the meantime, my right hand had been gently rubbing her anus, and I could see that she was really enjoying that too because she was moving her hips back and forth and trying to push against my right hand where my middle finger was positioned right at the entrance to her butt. She then shouted out that she was going to cum at which time I rubbed her clit even faster while at the same time gently sliding the middle finger of my right hand into her anus. Once inside I slid it back and forth, back and forth, while she was having an intense orgasm. Her mouth was wide open, her head thrown back and screaming that she was coming.

When she was done, I slowly slipped my finger out of her butt so as not to cause her any discomfort. She seemed to have gone limp. I lowered her left leg down to the table and her right leg back up. She was drenched in perspiration and just lay there recuperating from her complete and total, full body massage. I told her to take her time and I would wait for her at the front counter.

After a short while she appeared fully dressed and, in my opinion, had this glow about her. She looked extremely happy and gave me a really big smile and told me that I had just given her the absolutely best massage she had ever had. She went on to tell me that it had been a long time since she had been with someone who took care of her needs as well as I had. Since she had brought it up, I told her that I had noticed she was wearing a wedding ring and so must have a husband who has got to be thrilled to have a wife as beautiful as her. She told me that her husband was almost ten years older than she was, and his sex drive had declined to the point where there wasn't any left. She told me that that is why she is so grateful that Joyce had told her about me.

After she finished paying me (in cash of course so there would be no paper trail) she said she was still curious about the second massage table in the room. I told her that perhaps she might want to come in with a friend one day, a good friend, and she would find out. As she went towards the front door, I went to unlock it. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said she would look forward to "Cumming" again.