The Masseur Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to sit and offered her a drink.

"I don't drink during working hours, sir."

"Do you mind if I do?" I asked her and headed for the bar.

"You're the boss, Sir."

I stopped and smiled at her, "Just call me Ethan from now on."

"Yes, Sir, I mean Yes, Ethan."

"Come sit at the bar, and I'll get you a soda."

Joanne did as I asked, and sat on the same stool my mother had. I gave her a diet coke, but she really didn't need to diet anything from what I could tell.

"What can I do for you, Ethan?" She asked me after taking a sip of the soda.

"Tell me what your relationship with Tami was and how much you know about this business."

I saw her gulp, and then she cleared her throat, "The truth?"

"Of course, I want to know everything you know about this place."

For the next 10 minutes, Joann told me about how Tami was grooming her to take over her spot in the day to day operations. She told me that they had been lovers, and how Tami had taught her the ten steps so that she could recruit new masseurs. She told me everything, and I was impressed with her honesty even though she didn't know as much as I did about how much money was being made.

"Do you think you could run this place as well as Tami did?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think anyone could, but I would do my best."

"Joann, I have a problem right now, and I'm hoping you can fix it."

"Yes, Sir...I mean Ethan, what can I do?"

"How much was Tami paying you?" I asked.

Joann told me, and I felt it was way too low.

"Here is the deal I'm offering you if you are interested."

"I am."

"I will pay you to triple that, but it won't be easy for the job I have in mind."

"I'm all ears. What is it you want me to do?"

"I'm sending Kevin to run the Colorado gym, and I'll be moving somewhere I'm not sure of yet. The problem is you will be out of masseurs and will have to recruit and train some men to take our places. I'm also offering you complete control of this place. You make the appointments, train the help, and keep it profitable. Can you do that?"

Without hesitation, she said, "Yes, I can do that."

"Excellent," I told her, "You start today. Type a memo for me to sign declaring you the new gym manager."

"Can I hire anyone I want?"

"You're the manager," I told her, this place is now yours to run."

"It will be done in an hour."

"Good, I'm trusting you with this place. Don't let me down."

"It will be in good hands, is there anything else you require of me? Anything at all you need, I'm at your service."

My mom's warning popped up in my mind, but I was feeling pretty horny thanks to the pills.

"Yes, I would like you to come and have dinner with me around 7 PM."

"I'd be delighted," She smiled sweetly at me, "Will I be spending the night?"

That caught me off guard, but I rolled with it, "Yes, if you can stand my company."

"I'm already looking forward to it, Sir."

I let the sir slip and walked her to the door. She turned and looked at me like she was waiting for something. When in doubt, kiss them, so I took her in my arms and kissed her.

Joann was a hot kisser, and I felt a surge in my crotch, but it could wait.

"You better get to work on that letter," I told her when the kiss was over.

"Right away Sir,"

"You mean Ethan?"

Joann smiled, "Right away, Ethan Sir."

I laughed and got another beer and pulled up her file on Tami's computer. I didn't even know how old Joann was, but her employee records showed she was 22 just like me. She had a business degree and was a certified Masseuse. I called in for a delivered Italian dinner and wine. I knew I shouldn't be fucking the hired help, but at my age, the lure of new pussy was just too great to ignore.

I was starting to enjoy my new power. But I wasn't going to be a miser like Tami had been. I made a mental note to give all the employees a decent raise. Tami had amassed all that money and died before she could enjoy it. I wasn't going to let that happen to me. And I was going to pay people what they were worth. Especially the loyal ones who could keep their mouths shut.

***

Joann showed up precisely at seven. When I opened the door, she looked fantastic!

"Hi, Ethan."

"Hi, come in the food is ready."

Joann had on beautiful silk looking black dress. She even had a string of pearls on, and I was glad that I'd dressed in slacks, shirt, and tie. She had a small overnight bag which I took from her and sat on the sofa.

"You look beautiful!" I told her, and she did.

"Thank you, Ethan."

"Come on before the food gets cold," I told her, "I hope you like Italian."

"I love it!"

We went to the dining room where I'd set up a little candlelight dinner for her.

"This looks wonderful!" Joann told me as I seated her.

"Wine?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

I already liked her a lot as we sat down and started with the salads. She really was lovely, and I liked the deep V neck of her blouse. It showed just enough skin to make me want to see the rest. She had nice size boobs, maybe a bit small but I wasn't going to complain.

Over the next two hours, we talked just about everything, and by the time it was nine, she was laughing with me. I suppose all the wine she'd drank had something to do with her loosing up. I'd had my share of imported beers as well.

I think we were both ready for the night's real fun. Joann got up from the table and retrieved her bag.

"I need to use the ladies' room and get ready for bed."

I liked a no-nonsense girl. She'd known from the minute I asked her to dinner, we'd end up having sex. I was ready to have a good time with my new manager.

"There's a bathroom in the bedroom," I told her.

"Perfect. See you soon?"

"I'll be waiting for you."

Joann headed for the back bedroom. She knew the layout better than me since she'd spent time learning the ten steps from Tami. I turned off the lights and went back myself, wishing I could have seen her and Tami making love.

***

I left the nightstand light on and got on the bed in just my boxers. Joann was still in the bathroom doing whatever. I waited, and it was worth it when she came out with a big smile and wearing just a bra and panties.

They were not functional but window dressing. Joann was wearing a white transparent bra and panties that left nothing to the imagination. She walked toward the bed in a slinky, sexy way. Her nipples were plain to view, as was the little black triangle of pubes. Below her small bush was a beautiful camel toe that made my dick start rising as soon as I saw it!

Joann crawled up on the bed next to me and started to rub my chest with both palms.

"I'm so glad you invited me over tonight," She said, "I want to show you how much I appreciate the promotion you gave me."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, but how about a back rub first?"

"Sounds wonderful!" I told her and rolled over on my stomach.

Now men don't have as many pressure points that cause sexual stimulation as women. The ones we do have are all in the crotch. That didn't stop me from enjoying the back rub one bit. Joann sat on my butt, and her warm, smooth skin on me was doing wonders.

She stopped for a minute, and I realized she was removing her bra. Then she continued the back rub with her sweet little tits. They felt warm, and I could feel the small hard points of her nipples on my back as she rubbed them on me. Kissing the back of my neck and nibbling on my ears. Her hot breath in my ear whispered to me like a siren.

"You're making my pussy so hot and wet," She whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you all night long."

"You may get your wish," I told her.

"I can't wait to feel you inside my pussy," Joann whispered in my ear again as she kept rubbing her boobs on my back, "Or up my tight little ass if that pleases you?"

I had to hand it to her. The girl was getting me hot! I pushed her off me as I rolled over on my back. Joann wasted no time in pulling my boxers off. Then she grabbed my swollen cock and smiled at me.

Tami told me you had a nice big cock," She said, looking at it as she began to stroke it, "I've been hoping you'd give it to me one of these days."

"It's all yours tonight," I told her.

"First, I want you to do the ten steps on me," She said, "Tami said you were an expert at it!"

Joann let go of my cock and slid her panties off. Then she crawled up on me until her pussy was in my face. Sitting straight up, Jo held onto the headboard and put her pussy on my lips. I started to lick her sweet snatch, and she began to moan and rub her wet little pussy all over my chin, nose, and lips.

She came during step two.

"OOHhhhh, GOD!" Joann groaned and shook from her orgasm.

Then she reversed directions in a 69 and went for my cock. I felt her warm mouth around the tip of my cock, and she pushed back until I could lick her some more. The girl really knew how to suck a cock as well!

She held my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other as she started taking more of my cock down her throat. She was squirming again, and to my surprise, she swallowed my whole dick!

I'd never had that happen before or since! Joann could deep throat my dick, and when she did, I felt the tip go down her throat, and her nose on my balls!

It was all I could do not to cum! I had to concentrate on licking her dripping pussy to stop myself.

I knew I wasn't going to last, so when she came up for air, I tossed her off me. She laughed as she lay on her back. I yanked her legs apart and got the tip of my cock to her little hole and pushed it in deep.

"OH, GOD!" She cried out, "Fuck, that's huge!"

I was too hot to care at that moment and started to fuck her hard and fast because I could feel it wouldn't be long.

I grabbed her shiny black hair with my left hand behind her head and pounded her little twat. Fuck, she had a great feeling pussy. It wasn't as good as Skylar but just as good as Carli's!

I pulled her hair tightly, and kissed her lips, pounding away hard, and fast. Joann was gasping for air, and I stopped kissing her so she could moan. I guess work had trained me too well because I told her what I was about to do.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I said, pulling her hair even harder and driving deep in her hot, wet, pussy.

"Oh Yeah!, OH GOD!, OH Please don't stop!"

I shot my load a second later, and fuck it was fantastic! An excellent mind-blowing series of cum blasts deep inside her warm wet cunt.

"AHhhhh," Joann yelled, AHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she yelled out again, and I felt her vagina start pulsing around my dick until I was empty.

I kissed her again and rolled off her when I was done.

"GOD!" Joann gasped, "That was so fucking good!"

Joann put her right leg across mine, "Are you taking Tami's magic pills?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "She told you about those?"

Joann smiled at me, "We were lovers for a year before she brought me into the business."

"You were?"

"Tami liked women more than men," Joann said.

That surprised me, but then again, there was so much about Tami that I really didn't know, and probably never would now that she was dead.

"What about you?" I asked, "Do you like women more than men?"

"I like both," Joann laughed, "But I prefer the real thing. Toys are fun, but they can't cum in me, and I love feeling that!"

Joann kept surprising me the more I learned about her.

"So, how many pills a day are you taking?" She asked.

"Three."

"I can tell," Joann laughed as she rubbed her pussy and came up with her fingers covered in my cum."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Maybe for you," She giggled, "Call me anytime you need to unload."

"I'll do that."

Joann got up and headed for the bathroom, saying, "I need to clean up, or we will have a wet spot so big neither one of us can sleep!"

I watched her head for the bathroom and just rolled over and went to sleep. I had an appointment with the lawyer to sign my will. They had drawn it up after Jacobsen suggested it. I would have never thought of it, but Jacobsen had recommended it due to my wealth. It made perfect sense to me, and it was easy. I split everything I owned between Mom and Skylar just in case something happened to me.

When I woke up in the morning, Joann was gone! I found a note on the kitchen table.

"Boss, thank you for the wonderful evening! Sorry, I left so early, but I wanted to get an early start with some ideas I have. If you ever need me, just text "777," and I'll come running."

It was signed, Your Servant, and her cell phone number.

That seemed odd, but I wasn't going to complain. Every Boss needs an employee like Joann.

***

Over the next few days, I was busy working with Jacobsen. I told him I wanted to move, and could he make some recommendations based on what I wanted. He made some calls and hooked me up with a real estate agent in Salt Lake City, UT.

I told them what I was looking for and was a cash buyer. That got them motivated to find me my dream house with a mountain view, and a flight school nearby. They started emailing me listings that I looked through. I found a couple of houses, mansions really, that looked interesting enough for me to fly out and take a look. I made a flight reservation for Monday.

***

Before I left, a lot happened at our Sunday meal with mom. It started out simple enough with just me, Kevin, Sky, and Mom. We all moved to the living room after the dishes were put away for a drink. Kevin and Sky were on the couch, and Karen, and I took the chairs. I really wasn't prepared for what happened next, but I should have seen it coming.

We were all talking about my house hunting and just general things when Kevin went to the kitchen to grab the open bottle of wine and beers for him and me.

He sat them on the coffee table, and then suddenly went down on one knee in front of Skylar. Karen and I watched as he pulled a ring box out of his pocket.

Skylar had big eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Skylar, I love you more than my own life, will you marry me?" and he handed her the ring box.

Skylar looked shaken but took it, and opened the box to look at the engagement ring he'd bought for her.

"OH MY GOD! It's beautiful!"

Without looking at me, she answered him, "I love you... YES!"

They kissed, and I looked at mom. She was wiping tears from her eyes, and I felt like crying too, but for a different reason! I had known this day would come with Kevin or somebody else, but it didn't make it any easier.

Mom also announced that she was going to retire to sell her business, and retire to Florida with Bill. At least she wasn't going to marry him. She told us she'd had enough of that for a lifetime. "Give him a trial run," was how she put it.

I sucked it all up and congratulated them. We all had a toast, and then I said that I needed to pack and left as soon as I could. I headed back to the apartment and packed a suitcase for my trip. When that was done, I picked up my cell phone and texted Joann "777."

***

Joann showed up an hour later in sweats, and damp hair.

"Sorry you caught me in the shower boss, I came as soon as I could."

"No problem, "I told her and poured her a glass of wine.

"Something wrong?" She asked me.

"Not the best day I've ever had," I told her, "I need someone to cheer me up."

"What you need is a massage!" She replied, "Why don't we go to the bedroom?"

"Sounds like a plan," I told her.

We ended up making love that night. When it was over, I had temporarily forgotten my troubles and fell right to sleep. Joann was the perfect medicine for what ailed me!

***

I had an early flight the next day, and I'd left Joann sleeping in bed while I took a shower and got cleaned up for my trip. When I came out in just a towel to pick out what I was going to wear, Joann was awake, and lounging on the bed. She was naked and looked very inviting, but I didn't want to get involved in a long fuck session. I knew once I got started, I wouldn't be able to stop and would probably miss my flight.

Joann sat up, "When are you coming back?"

"Not sure, depends on if I find a house right away."

I picked out some clean clothes that would be comfortable for the flight. Just dress slacks and a golf shirt. When I came out of the closet carrying everything, Joann was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"Put those down, and come here for a minute."

I tossed the clothes on the end of the bed and asked her what she needed.

"Come here."

I came over, and she pulled the towel off me, and I stood naked in front of her.

She took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it, "I want to give you something to hold you over."

"I'd love to Jo, but I really don't have time."

I was getting hard regardless of the time, but that didn't stop her.

"Don't worry, this won't take long!" She told me with the devil in her brown eyes.

What happened in the next 10 minutes was the best blow job of my life!

Joann showed me her best deep throat skills, and it blew my mind how she could swallow my big cock without choking! Somehow she could open her throat like a sword swallower, and take it all until her nose was pushing on my body!

And with her hand playing with my balls at the same time! I think it took less than 10 minutes before I was Cumming down her throat! To top it off, she didn't lose one drop of my load. When I'd uncurled my toes, and she let me free.

"How was that?" She asked, wiping her chin of saliva with a big smile.

"Fucking amazing!" I told her, "How do you do that?"

"Lots of practice with a dildo," She replied, "Don't you think you better get ready?"

I got ready to go while she was in the shower. I told her to lock up as I was about to leave.

"Be careful, and call me when you get back."

"I will."

We kissed goodbye, and I drove out to the airport.

***

When I arrived at Salt Lake City airport, I was immediately impressed with the nearby mountain scenery. I took a cab to the Hilton and checked into my room to change. After lunch, the realtor showed up in a limousine to pick me up!

His name was Martin Smith, and he had on a thousand-dollar suit like me. I guessed when Jacobsen had sent them my financial statement to qualify me, it had been enough to be treated like a king. I wasn't used to all this fuss, but it looked like my life wasn't ever going to be the same again.

We toured the two so-called "houses" as he called them, but actually, I would have classified them as mansions in Park City, UT.

The second one was grand! When I walked in, I knew it was the one I wanted. 6000 square feet of luxury. Six bedrooms. each with its own bathroom and shower. Two swimming pools, one smaller one inside with a hot tub. The other outside with an even larger hot tub. 5 acres of wooded trails inside a gated community.

They were asking $1.75M for it, and I offered them a cash buy at $1.25 if they accepted. A phone call later, and the deal was done, and set to close as soon as possible. That gave me time to arrange to have all the work out machines I wanted for the basement, purchased, and installed.

It was a dream come true, and I was looking forward to living there. The only other thing I needed to do was go check out the flight training schools back in Salt Lake. Then it was back home to figure out what else I needed to take care of before the move.

***

I stayed another day and checked out the flying schools. I really like this run-down place that was off the beaten path. A small Cessna Pilot center with only 4 aircraft. I made a mental note to find out more about them when I got home.

***

I arrived back home to no fanfare, but that was fine with me. When I got back, there was a message on the machine from Kevin to stop by the house when I got back. All he said was he wanted to show me something. So, after unpacking and having something to eat, I headed over to the old place that afternoon.