The Masseur Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, we could try it and see what happens."

"Perfect, let me know how it works out."

Z asked, "How much would I make?"

"I've made anywhere from $500 to $2000 in tips before," I told her, "I'd say the average is somewhere in between."

"Wow! Now I know I want to do it!"

I had several hours to kill, and it seemed like a good idea to see if Z would really go along with it. Besides, I was feeling horny.

"Good," I told her, "I think now would be a good time to start your training."

"How?" Zia asked.

I hadn't planned it, but it was a good test of how loyal and committed the girls were.

I pointed to Joann, "Jo was trained by Tami, she's going to teach you."

I don't know what Joann was thinking, but she kept a straight face and replied, "Yes, Sir."

Zia looked startled, "But she's my sister!"

"And the best teacher you could ever have," I told her, "Is that going to be a problem? If so, we can probably find someone else."

I don't think Zia wanted to give up the lure of easy money. She looked at me for a few seconds, "No problem Sir."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Jo, why don't you take Z back to the bedroom. I'll be there shortly."

"Right away," Jo said, "Come on, Zia, this is going to be fun!"

Z looked like she wasn't to sure about that but followed her sister to the bedroom. I looked for my phone. I wasn't going to miss another opportunity to add to my scrapbook.

***

I quickly found my phone, and when I walked into the bedroom, the China Girls were standing by the bed. Tightly hugging and kissing in just their panties. They didn't pay any attention to me as I took off my shorts and T-shirt. Then I took a few photos as Joann worked her way down to Zia's nipples with her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Zia moaned as Joann sucked on her little sisters nipples as she began to pull her panties down.

My dick was already hard, but I kept taking photos for the scrapbook.

When Zia was out of her panties, she pulled down Joann's. Then went upstairs to suck on Joann's nipples. Then they started kissing again hotly, and Joann sat Zia down on the edge of the bed and told her to lie back.

Jo kissed her nipples again and then kissed her way down Zia's tummy and spread her legs wide apart. Jo got down on her knees next to the bed and put her head in Z's bare crotch.

"Step one," She said and started.

"OH, GOD!" Z said and then let out a loud moan."

I have to admit that seeing Joann going down on her sister was a memory I'd keep forever! It was exceptional to see them together for the first time.

Z only made it partway through step three before she had her first orgasm. When it was over, Joann got up and told her, "Do it just like I showed you, to me."

They switched places, and though she needed direction from time to time, Zia got her sister off just as hard. The China dolls seemed to be enjoying it as much as I did watching!

I'd had enough as Zia had joined Joann sitting on the edge of the bed next to each other kissing. I came up with a hard cock in hand and told them to suck on it for a while. Zia was first while Joann put her head down underneath and licked at my balls.

"Oh, that's GOOD!" I told them.

They switched, and Joann made me grown with her deep throat trick.

Zia was amazed, "How do you do that?" She asked, watching as her big sis swallowed my entire dick.

Joann pulled off, "I'll teach you later."

"You girls get up on the bed doggy style," I told them because I was ready to fuck both of them.

I got them side by side in the middle of the bed. Both girl's hips and butts were touching each other as I got behind Zia first and slid inside her tight cunt.

"Mmmmm, OOoohhhhhh!" She groaned as I started to pump her.

I stuck my left thumb into Jo's vagina, and finger fucked her wet snatch at the same time. She seemed to like it just fine.

In a few minutes, I concentrated on Zia and gave her a lesson in the pressure points. I used both thumbs to find hers at the base of the lower back. Once I did, I pushed and rubbed hard, and she started to yell and buck back on my thrust hard. A few strokes later, she let out a wail and came.

Jo had been patiently waiting, and I got to her next. Zia had flopped down on the mattress and watched as I gave Joann the same treatment. Jo lasted longer, but there was no way she could stop me from making her cum like a banshee.

When she did, I let loose and gave her my load. I was grunting loudly with each incredible spurt that went into her. When I pulled out, she was already leaking the excess. To my surprise, she walked on her knees over to Z, who was lying on her back and straddled her head.

I think Z was even more surprised when Joann put her cummy pussy on her mouth!

"Suck up a mouthful of cum, but don't swallow it," Joann told her, "That's it Ooohhh Yes, suck my pussy!"

I saw Z shake her head, and Joann got off her face, "Come kiss me and pass me his cum."

Joann laid there with her mouth open as Z got above her and let her mouthful of cum slide down into Joann's mouth. Then they went into a kissing frenzy for a few heated seconds.

Joann and Z sat up, looking at me with smiles on their wet faces when they finished.

"Did we please you?" Joann asked.

"Absolutely," I told them, "This is going to be a great company!"

***

After they'd left, I had one more thing to do. I got in the wall safe and retrieved the most valuable paper Tami had given me. It was detailed instructions on how to order the magic pills. It consisted of an untraceable swiss bank account to wire money to, with a complex passcode. I would keep that paper on me until I could get a new safe deposit box for it in Utah.

***

Later that afternoon we left for the airport in my SUV with Zia driving and Joann in the back seat with me. It seemed fitting as Zia was the assistant manager and worked for Joann, who worked for me. I liked the presidential treatment now that I was getting used to it.

Traffic was backed up, and it looked like it would take an hour instead of the usual thirty minutes due to an accident. I had plenty of time, and sat back relaxing.

"Sir, can I ask a huge favor?" Joann said.

"Sure."

"I hate to ask, but could you loan me some money against my salary?"

I was a bit surprised and thought of my mom's warning, "How much and what for?"

I could see Zia's eyes in the rearview mirror looking back and listening.

"Well, I've always hated how small my boobs are and want to fix that."

"I think they are fine the way they are," I told her with a smile."

"I don't like them, and it would mean so much to me. I'll pay you back from each check."

I thought about it and noticed Zia's eyes again, wanting to hear what I was going to say.

"Okay, if it means that much to you."

"Oh, thank you, Sir!"

"You don't have to pay me back, " I told her, " I think this is a legitimate business expense the company can cover. You know, putting our best image forward to attract new customers."

Joann laughed, "I like the way you think, Sir!"

"Hey, what about me?" Zia asked, "Can I do the same boss?"

I figured what the hell, "You can count on it Z, nothing is too good for the China Dolls."

"You're too good to us," Joann said, "It's a good thing you're moving before I fall completely in love with you."

"Same here!" Zia said as she drove.

"Sorry, ladies, I'm not the marrying type. But if I were, you'd both be my first choice."

That was a lie, but Skylar wouldn't even know I'd said it. She would always be my first choice if I had one.

"Do you have a lady friend in Utah?" Joann asked me.

"Not yet."

"I'm sure it won't take you long to find one."

"You never know."

Joann clicked her seat belt free and scooted over next to me, "I want to give you something to tide you over."

Joann undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them. It seemed like a good idea to me as the back windows were tinted almost black. I pulled my jeans and boxers down. Joann wasted no time getting me hard and then giving me one of her amazing blow-jobs!

"Hey, no fair! I want some!" Zia said from the front when she heard the wet, sucking noises.

Joann stopped long enough to say, "Rank has its privileges, I'll take care of you after work."

Zia looked in the rearview mirror and met my eyes. "I can't wait!"

Joann got me off 10 minutes before we got to the airport. She didn't spill a drop and rinsed her mouth out with a bottle of water afterward.

"That was fantastic!" I told her as I pulled my pants back up.

"Anytime, boss!" She told me and put her seatbelt back on.

***

I sat back in the plush first-class seat of my aircraft and wondered what would happen next. What would it be like living in Utah and learning how to fly? I didn't know, but I was looking forward to my new future.