The Masseur Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her walk to the back and popped open another beer. I thought Joann might be the most perfect employee a man could ever want.

***

Half-way through another beer, I started hearing load moans drifting down the hallway. I downed the beer and grabbed my cell phone. It had been quite a while since I added to my scrapbooks, and this seemed like the time.

The bedroom door was open, and when I walked in, I saw both women naked. Skylar was on top of Joann doing a 69. My dick was at full mast by the time I got off my PJ's. I took a couple of photos, and they were so involved that they hadn't even noticed me.

Skylar had her head buried between Joann's thighs as I walked up to the bed. I grabbed Joann's legs and started to pull her to the edge of the mattress. Skylar looked up at me with a wet face and smile. There was pure lust in her eyes.

They both moved my way until Joann's crotch was right at the edge. I stuck my cock in front of Skylar's face, and she went after it with her mouth. I could hear Joann making wet slurping sounds when she went back to eating out Sky while I was getting some head.

Skylar stopped to moan a few times so I slipped my cock into Joann. She let out a muffled noise as I filled her wet little twat with dick. Skylar was groaning from Joann eating her, but she had enough concentration to start rubbing Joann's clit with her fingers while I fucked my new manager.

It didn't take all that long for both of them to have another orgasm. Skylar wanted some next, so I got behind her. Still in the 69, Sky got up on her knees above Joann's face for me. I slipped into her, and she felt as good as always. There was just something about her pussy that felt better than anyone else's.

Joann started tickling my balls as I pumped in and out of Sky. Soon Sky was yelling loudly, and when she came, her pussy tightened up around my dick and started fluttering. Fuck, I couldn't hold it back any longer and gave her my load.

I was buried to the hilt Cumming in Sky with Joann's tongue licking my balls. That just made me cum even more! Skylar was still groaning when I was done and pulled out. As soon as I did, a flow of cum followed, and Joann raised her head up and started eating my creampie from Skylar's twat.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed my phone because I had to have a picture of this! Skylar had her head back between Joann's legs, and Joann was still licking cum from Skylar's pussy.

I told her, "Squeeze that cum out, Skylar."

I could see her tummy muscles contracting, and in a bit, a lovely flow of cum emerged and ran down her slit. And into Joann's mouth. I took a couple of photos before I went back up front and let Sky suck my dick clean. It had been quite fun!

I was already in the shower when the girls squeezed in with me. They were laughing and kissing, and we ended up all washing each other from top to bottom. Later I walked Joann to the elevator and told her goodnight.

"That was the most fun I've ever had at work," Joann told me, "Skylar is so hot!"

"What about me?"

"You're the best boss I've ever had. We should do this more often."

She kissed me and then went down the elevator.

Skylar was lying on the bed naked when I got to the room. Not only that, she was rubbing her pussy with her legs wide apart.

I crawled into bed, and she grabbed my cock, "I told you I was going to wear you out."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it as she went down on me. It took a little while, but she got me hard again.

***

I didn't know what had gotten into Sky those two days, but we'd fucked more than I could remember doing with anyone in such a short time. I guess she was wanting to make up for her leaving and we didn't know when we'd see each other again. I didn't mind at all. It was the best weekend I'd ever had.

I watched her board the plane with tears in her eyes. I stayed and watched as it took off for Colorado. Then I went back home to drown my sorrows. Sky was gone, and I hoped it wouldn't be forever.

***

When I got back to the gym, I saw Joann heading out as I was heading in.

"Hi, did you see Skylar off?"

"Yeah, she's gone."

I must have looked upset to her.

"I was just going to get some lunch, want to come along?"

"Not really."

"You are upset, come on, let's get out of here."

We went to Subway, and she bought. That was nice of her, and I was trying to cheer up.

She told me all about her plans, and some of them sounded really good. The other one's I cautioned her about what could go wrong. Not that I was any genius, but I had learned a few things from the Iron Lady.

"How is Zia working out?"

"Good so far, but she is still on probation."

"Probation?" I asked.

"Yes, I hired her under the condition she had to prove her loyalty to you, me, and the company."

I looked at her and sipped my Iced Tea, "Just how is she supposed to do that?"

I should have known from the gleam in her brown eyes that it was something devious.

"I've been thinking about that a lot."

I laughed, "I bet you have. And what did you come up with?"

"I don't want to say yet, but I'll let you know."

"I'm sure you will, and what brought all this on?"

"You know where we really make money at. It's not exactly legal, and we need to know we can trust our employees that get involved in the dark side of the gym."

"What have you told her so far?"

"Nothing about that until I know that she won't turn on us."

"You can't trust your own sister?"

"Not until she's completely committed."

"Like you are?"

"Yes, like I am. I want to grow and learn and someday be like Tami."

"I believe you will."

"Thanks, boss!" Joann smiled, "Does Sky know what you do, or did before you became the boss."

"Yes, and she knows about Kevin as well. She wouldn't marry him until he quit the Masseur work."

"Smart woman, and such a good lover!"

I laughed, "I guess we both know that now."

"You love her, don't you?"

"Does it show?"

"It glows from both of you. I'm surprised you aren't upset about Skylar getting married."

"It's complicated, but we work with what is possible."

Joann thought about it for a bit, "I see what you mean. You can't get married, but that isn't going to stop your love, is it?"

"Your pretty smart yourself."

"Thanks, let's head back. I need to have a heart to heart talk with Z.

***

I had no idea what Joann was up to, so I pulled up Zia's job application. She was twenty years-old with one year of college under her belt. Height 5' 4" Weight 99lbs. Born in California etc. etc. I sat back and thought about her. I'd met her, of course, and she was well...Asian. Black hair like Joann and brown eyes. She seemed very bright and friendly. She had a great smile like Joann and both of them had perfect white teeth, and nice lips. Not to mention how the whole package they had was pretty awesome to look at.

It was hard to believe Zia was twenty-years-old. She looked more like a High School senior. Not to say she wasn't beautiful. She was tiny but well put together, just like Joann. I just hadn't had the time to really appreciate her looks.

I gave up wondering and let my manager worry about how she was going to handle her sister and bring her into what she called the "Dark" side of what we do.

I called Jacobsen, and he told me the installation was delayed a bit, but closing could take place in three days if I were agreeable. He had funds transferred with the help of mom from an offshore account into my business account, so that I could write the check.

Jacobsen had also checked into the flying club and would be emailing me a report on their financial status, employees, estimated value, etc. Once again, their services were spectacular. They even had an independent source to do background checks that could look deep into personal lives if needed.

I'd also decided to give the SUV to Joann when I left. I wouldn't be needing it, and it was too much trouble to drive it to Utah. I could buy any vehicle I wanted once I got there. I spent the rest of the afternoon going back to the house Kevin and I lived in and went over every square inch to make sure nothing incriminating had been left behind. Once that was done, I took the keys and planned on giving them to Joann for the new masseurs she was going to recruit.

I was also going to have to show the hidden room safe to Joann minus the cash and safe-deposit keys. I planned on keeping the keys a secret and moving the cash except enough for emergencies If Joann needed it.

I couldn't think of anything else as I kicked back after dinner with a cold beer.

***

That night I was moping about Skylar again and decided I needed a little distraction, or I'd end up dead drunk and feeling like shit the next day. I called down to ask Joann if she could stop by later.

Joann hesitated on the line and then asked, "Sir, how would you feel about Zia coming up when she gets here."

It was my turn to hesitate as a bunch of thoughts raced through my head.

"Sir?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about it."

"I understand, If you'd rather have me, I'll be there."

"No, it's not that, I was just wondering if she is okay with it?"

"We had a long talk, and she decided that she wants to be part of the company."

"Did you tell her what we do?"

"Just a little," Jo replied.

"You trust her that much?"

"Do you trust Skylar?" she replied, "She is my sister."

"Good point, "Alright, have her come up, but only if she wants to."

"Yes, Sir and, " She asked.

"Yes?"

"I think this might be a great time to introduce her to the 10 steps."

I laughed, "That's one of my favorite things to do!"

"I'm sure she will love it."

***

I hung up the phone and took a shower before the door buzzed. I looked at the clock, and it was an hour before Zia was supposed to start the night-shift. I figured Joann would cover for her if we ran late.

"Hi," I said when I opened the door.

"Hi Ethan, "Joann said you would like some company tonight?"

"Only if you want to spend some time with me."

Zia smiled, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

Zia had on a pink blouse with thin straps that went over her beautiful bare shoulders. She was wearing black shorts and tennis shoes. She was a beauty now that I had time to appreciate her looks up close. I was really starting to like the Asian looks. Long raven black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and the olive-colored skin set them off.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"I'll have whatever you are."

"Great, have a seat at the bar, and I'll fix us something."

Zia took a bar stool as I went behind to get the drinks, "I like beer, are you sure you wouldn't like some wine or a mixed drink?"

"Vodka and Orange juice on the rocks?"

"Ah, one screwdriver coming right up!"

Zia smiled as I made the drink, and I wondered if she'd picked that drink on purpose. The name of it was the whole point of our little meeting."

She took the drink and thanked me, and I led her to the couch. She sat down not too far or too close but in arms reach.

"So, tell me your aspirations about this job?"

"Well, I'm wanting to learn how to run this place."

"Then what?"

"I hope to have my own store someday or the knowledge to open one in Hong Kong."

I understood her motivation, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to climb the ladder. I think she realized a wealthy friend could help her get there faster than she could ever do on her own. She wouldn't be the first woman to use her assets to speed up the progress of her dreams.

I imagined Joann was the same. They didn't want to rob me, but they were willing to give me what I wanted in return for me helping them get what they wanted. It seemed like a win-win for both sides.

"If you and Joann do well here, I'd be happy to invest in any business idea you come up with. Provided it makes sense to me."

Zia looked pleased that I had caught on to the deal she was proposing. For that, she'd do her part, and I'd do my best to help her. But it was up to Joann and Zia to show me they wouldn't lose money first.

"Thank you!" Zia said after a drink, "We won't let you down."

"I'm counting on it."

Zia finished her drink and sat it on the coffee table. Then she moved closer to me and touched my forearm.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked sweetly, "Or is this just a get to know each other visit?"

I liked a woman who got to the point, "Yes, you could kiss me if you'd like to."

Zia raised her head as I put my arm around her, and we kissed. It was very passionate, and our tongues played cat and mouse with each other.

"Joann was right," She told me after we stopped, "You are a very good kisser."

"Thank you," I replied, you are too.

"If you'd like something else, just ask me."

I looked at her and figured what the hell, "I'd like to see you with all those clothes off."

Zia smiled and stood up in front of me and pulled her blouse up over her head and tossed it on the table. Then still smiling, she took off her bra, shorts, and panties. Standing there in front of me naked except for her socks.

It hadn't been a slinky strip-tease but just a matter of fact strip.

I liked what I saw. Z had a hard body, and her little pussy was shaved completely bare.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

Zia stood there with her hands on her hips, with her feet wide enough apart to give me a good view of her little pussy. Then she turned in a slow circle so I could see her cute little ass.

"Beautiful!"

Z smiled and came over to me and started to undress me. I didn't mind at all, especially the look on her face when she pulled my boxers off and saw my cock for the first time. She didn't say anything as I opened my legs wide and told her to suck my dick. It seemed as though she didn't mind taking orders from the boss.

I liked the way her small boobs looked as she bent over and took my cock into her mouth. With eyes closed, she began to stroke and suck me at the same time. Her little mouth formed a big "O" around the head of my cock, and it felt great, as her tongue tickled it while she sucked.

After enjoying it for a few minutes, I made her sit on the sofa, and it was my turn to go down on her little bare twat. I think she was surprised by the ten steps as most women were the first time. I made her cum by step two.

"AHhh. AHhhhh, OH DAMN!" She cried out, and her little body shivered with her orgasm.

While she was still shaking and moaning, I pushed my cock inside her hot little cunt. Zia was really wet, and it helped because she had the tightest little pussy I'd felt for a long time. She was lying back on the sofa and groaning partly from pain and partly from pleasure as I fucked her. But she never complained about it hurting. It wasn't long before she was taking all of my cock inside her little twat.

After she had another screaming orgasm, I got on the floor and told her to come and ride me. Her hair made a tent around my face as we kissed, as she fucked me. I held her little boobs and squeezed them tight, which only made her moan and pump me faster.

"I'm going to cum, " she panted, "Cum with me!"

Zia was bucking back and down on my dick faster, and I was about to go as well.

"AHH AHHH AHHH!" She started yelling, and that was enough for me.

I grabbed her little ass with both hands and pumped my load all the way up inside her little cunt.

"OH, GOD! AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH, OOOOhhhhhh FUCK!" Zia yelled as I went off like a fire hose.

She collapsed on top of me and started kissing me all over my face. I could feel her tense up and squeeze my cock with her pussy, getting every drop out of me.

"I think I love you!" She panted, "That was amazing!"

"You're wonderful," I told her, "Too bad I'm moving away."

Zia sat up straight with my dick slowly shrinking inside her. "I'll come and see you whenever you want."

"I'll buy your ticket," I told her, "Next time, I need an awesome fuck!"

Zia grinned at me, "Was it really that good for you?"

"Perfect!"

"Me too!" She said, "I need to get cleaned up and relieve Joann before she kicks my ass."

I laughed as she got off me. Then she looked down at me.

"I can't believe you're not married by now," She said.

I got up, "I'm not the marrying type."

"Maybe you just haven't found the right woman yet."

"I'm going to try them all until I do."

"Now that I can believe!"

We both laughed on the way to the shower.

***

Not ten minutes after Zia left my door buzzed. I opened it to find a smiling Joann.

"Hi Boss, can I ask a big favor?"

"Sure."

"I don't feel like driving home, can I stay with you tonight?"

"Of course you can."

I was sleepy as Joann got into bed with me after her shower. She kissed me, and I told her maybe later.

"How was Zia?" She asked.

"She's one of us now."

"Good because I have a few ideas about expanding."

"Tell me later."

"Yes, boss, sleep tight."

She curled her warm naked body to me, and the last thing I thought of before going to sleep was what a perfect life I had. The only thing missing was Skylar.

***

The next morning I woke up early, smelling food and coffee. My flight wasn't until the afternoon, so after using the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I went out in my robe to find Zia and Joann setting the table.

"What's all this?"

"I took the liberty of ordering us breakfast."

"Perfect, who's minding the store?"

"I hired a Temp to run the front desk," Joann told me, pouring a cup of coffee and telling me to come sit down. That way, Z and I can drive you to the airport."

I didn't mind her hiring a temp, the gym had a vast amount of regular members that paid the bills. The dark side of the business made even more money. I'd also been thinking about how to test a new market.

Zia was all smiles, "Good morning, boss."

"Morning Z, how was the night shift."

"Quiet."

We all ate together, and it was special to me. The girls were beautiful and looked fresh for this early in the morning. They looked like dolls almost, "China Dolls." I said.

"What?" Joann asked.

"I think I'll call you my little China Dolls."

Z laughed, "We were born in America."

"You look Chinese to me," I replied.

"Actually only half, our dad was white," Joann added.

"Never the less, you're my china dolls from now on."

Z smiled, "I like it."

"Me too," Joann said with a big smile.

As we all sipped out the next cup of coffee, I brought up the idea to Joann.

"Jo, I had an idea that you might want to test out."

"What's that?"

"How many women do you think would want a massage from a female?"

"I don't know, why?"

"I'm talking about one of our special massages."

"Oh," She replied, "I guess I've never thought of that."

Z looked interested but didn't have anything to say. Joann thought about it for a minute before answering. Apparently, Joann had told her what the masseurs really did. And I shown her first hand the night before.

"There might be a few clients that are lesbians, or maybe want to try something new just to see if they like it without any attachments. I'll have to think about it. It might bring in more business."

"You'd have to find a masseuse that didn't mind that kind of work for some easy money."

Z spoke up, "I've never done it with a woman before, but I'd do it if the pay is good!"

Joann looked at her little sister, "You would?"

"Sure, why not?"

Joann looked at me, "What do you think, boss?"

I looked at Z, and I was thinking it might be a perfect fit. I could see some of those rich business ladies wanting to explore their female fantasies. And Z was very attractive, she even looked like a High School girl even though she was twenty.

"You'd have to train her, and get her massage license. But it would save having to get someone we don't know if we can trust."