The Masseur Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to see Hector bad," She thought and left a message for him to call her when he had time.

***

When I got home, I wondered if Mandy would show up for her workout. Around seven that night, she hadn't, and I figured the day had been a double strike out with the ladies. That was okay with me because you can't win them all.

Instead, I picked up the phone and called Jacobsen. I told him to put together a fair offer for the flight school and present it to Zimmerman. He told me he'd take care of it, and I changed into my suit and planned on taking a hot tub and drinking a few beers.

I was grabbing a beer in the kitchen when I noticed from out the kitchen window lights coming up the driveway. A little white sports car pulled up by the front porch steps, and to my surprise, Mandy got out. She was walking stiffly, so I went to meet her at the door.

"Hi," I said when I opened the door, "What brings you by?"

"Jesus, I'm so sore from that workout I feel like I'm 80 years old!"

"I was just about to take a hot tub; you want to join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Mandy hobbled with me to the hot tub and groaned as she stripped off her warm-ups. She had her bikini on underneath it already and slowly got into the tub. I grabbed a beer and poured a large wine glass full of red for her.

"Here, this will help."

"Thanks!"

This time I sat down next to her but not right up against her. Mandy didn't seem to mind and sipped her wine.

"I got my pilot's license today."

"Really! You'll have to give me a ride."

"Sure, you can be the first person I take up. You want to go tomorrow?"

"I have some plans, but how about the next day?"

"Okay, just tell me when you're free."

"I'll need your phone number to do that."

"Okay, remind me later, and I'll give it to you."

Mandy talked about college coming up, her dip shit boyfriend, and some other stuff while she finished her third glass of wine. I was ahead of her with four beers. I was starting to think about how to get her into my bed. Mandy solved the problem for me.

"My legs feel better, but they are still tight and sore."

"Did you know I'm a licensed Masseur?"

"She looked at me with suspicious eyes, "For real?"

"For real, I used to do it full time at the club," I told her, "I'll give you a massage if you want."

"Okay, but I want another glass of wine first."

"Are you going to be able to drive home?" I asked her.

"I think I can make it a mile and a half."

I had to agree, not to mention we lived in a closed community, so I refilled her glass and got another beer. We got out and dried off. Mandy seemed a little tipsy and didn't groan anymore when she moved. We sat at the pool bar and let our suits dry while we finished our drinks.

I wasn't in a rush, and 20 minutes later, my suit was just damp when I told her to follow me. I led her to my bedroom and found my old bag of massage oils. Not all of it was actual oil. Most were water-based lubricants and dried without leaving a residue. Expensive, but great stuff to use in a variety of ways.

Mandy was just standing next to the bed in her suit, watching me choose a squeeze bottle.

"What's that for?"

"Massage oil, go ahead and lay down on the bed on your tummy."

Mandy giggled but did what I asked, and laid by the edge so I could reach her standing up next to the bed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I wondered how long it was going to take you to try and get me in your bed."

"That obvious, am I?"

Mandy laughed, "I bet you don't even know how to massage."

"I guess you are about to find out."

I didn't bother asking and untied the back of her bikini top. I squirted the oil on her back and began to use all my tricks on her. After all, I'd been challenged, and I wasn't going to let that go.

It wasn't long before she was groaning and letting out little moans like she was having sex.

"Jesus, that's incredible!" She told me as I worked up the back of her legs.

I worked all the way up her spine again, hitting those pressure points. I found a couple that really made her moan. I used them off and on, and it wasn't long before she had a little orgasm.

"AHhhhh, OOoohhhhhh!" Mandy yelled out and squirmed her hips around for a few seconds.

"Still think I don't know how to massage?"

"Jesus!" She groaned, "I've never cum from a massage before!" and laughed, "I take back what I said before!"

I pulled the string lose from around her neck so that her top was now free, "Roll over on your back, I still have to do your front."

"Is that all you're going to do?"

Mandy rolled over, and her top stayed behind. She had small tits, but more than a mouthful was a waste to me.

"Don't laugh at my small boobs."

I squirted oil all over them and started to massage them, "They feel just right to me."

I teased her slippery nipples, and she closed her eyes and moaned again. I kept going lower, doing her flat tummy, and then leaned down to kiss her on the lips. She responded and kissed me back as I slipped my hand down inside the front of her bikini bottoms until my middle finger slid down her slit.

"Oh, God!" Mandy let out with a big breath.

I kissed her again, teasing her clit and could tell she was about to go off again. Mandy started humping my finger, so I rubbed her clit harder and faster and made her cum again.

While she was under the spell of her orgasm, I untied the sides of her bikini bottoms. I told her to get in the middle of the bed. Still hot from her orgasm, Mandy rolled over to the middle of the bed.

Mandy looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I tossed the bottoms off the bed. Still, in my suit, I got on the bed spreading Mandy's legs apart. I admired her beautiful little pussy with the tiny trimmed bush. I dropped down to get a closer look at it.

"After I give you a tongue massage," I told her, and put my head between her thighs and stuck my tongue in her juicy little slit.

"OH, OH, OOoooooooo!" Mandy moaned as I began the ten steps on her.

She barely made it to the second step before she was groaning and humping my face. Then she had an even bigger orgasm. I told her to get up on her knees doggy style as I yanked my suit off behind her. Mandy got up on her knees, spreading them shoulder-width apart and resting on her forearms waiting for me.

I'd found out the hard way that with some 18 year old's that it was best not to let them see what size cock I was about to put in them. One girl had refused even to try when she saw it. Since that had happened, I preferred to let them find out once it was inside them.

I grabbed the bottle of oil, which also served as lube and used it on my dick. I jacked it to full size as I tongued Mandy's nice-looking anus and vagina. She jumped and squirmed and groaned.

"Ethan, stop teasing me," Mandy complained, "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

I stood up on my knees and slid my slippery hard cock down the crack of her ass and then gripped my shaft, with my thumb behind the swollen head pushed until it popped inside the tight ring of her vagina. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed slowly deeper. Even though it was snug, the lube let me slide 3/4th of the way up her tight little twat.

"AAHHHH JESUS CHRIST!" Mandy yelled out.

I pulled back and then gave her another slow stroke.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed again as her little vagina was stretched once again.

I just left it in her, "You want me to stop or keep going?"

"I don't know!" She groaned, "Both!" as she clutched the bedspread with both hands.

I slid back out almost all the way and gave her another stroke. I could feel her resistance lessen to me, and so I did it again.

"Unnhhhhh shit, that hurts and feels good at the same time!"

I kept stroking slowly, and her little pussy was getting more used to my size. I settled into a gentle smooth stroke while she screamed once in a while and moaned constantly. It wasn't long before she yelled loud enough to wake the dead with an orgasm that made her vagina pulse quickly around my cock for about five seconds.

I pulled out, and she flopped over on her back, breathing hard as I got between her legs. Her eyes were big around as she watched me guide my dick down to her little pussy.

"Oh my GOD," She whispered when the tip slipped back inside her.

I leaned down over her and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, and then I pushed it smoothly all the way back inside.

"OOoohhhh!"

I put my mouth on hers, and began to fuck her like before, as Mandy clutched my back tightly. I was getting faster, and it felt so good after such a long time since I'd had any pussy. She was moaning again, and I felt those long legs of hers finally wrap up around my waist. I felt the heels of her feet begin to bounce on my ass with each stroke, and I felt the last of her tension fade. Her legs spread even wider to let me get the last inch and a half into her.

I slid my right hand under her butt and lifted it up a bit so I could slam my dick in and out. She started yelling again.

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted, but Mandy was yelling too loud to hear me.

I let out my own yells and grunts when I came. I hadn't had any pussy since I'd moved to Utah, and it was pure heaven as I shot 6 or 8 long hard streams of semen into her young cunt. On the second blast, Mandy got off again. Her legs were around my waist squeezing tightly as she humped my throbbing cock, and screamed something I couldn't understand. She kept lifting her pelvis and humping me until I was done shooting my load.

Then Mandy went limp, and her legs fell flat down on the mattress. I stayed inside her juicy pussy, enjoying how hot and slippery it felt. I kissed her lips, and she kissed me back weakly.

"You tried to kill me," She whispered after a while.

"You want a do-over?"

That made her laugh, and each laugh made her vagina flex around my cock.

"I don't think I could take a re-do!"

I was going limp and pulled out and got off the bed. Mandy just lay there, still breathing hard with her eyes closed and her legs apart. Her little nipples still sticking up in hardpoints. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her swollen little twat and my creampie leaking down the crack of her ass.

Mandy sensed the flash and looked up at me, "Pictures?"

"For my scrapbook, nobody but me will ever see them."

"You take pictures of all the women you fuck?"

"Just the special ones," I told her."

She seemed to like that and relaxed with a smile on her face, "Ethan, I can't even describe how good that was for me. Except for the pain part."

"It won't hurt so much next time."

She sat up, "Who said there was going to be a next time?"

I put my phone down, and she watched me come over and reach out, "Come on, girl, let's take a shower."

Mandy smiled and took my hand, and crawled off the bed. We got in the shower and washed each other in between kisses.

As we got out and dried off, Mandy asked me, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

"Sure, but you better tell your mom you won't be home."

"I already told her I was staying with a friend tonight."

I noticed that Mandy wasn't showing any signs of being sore like she had done earlier. I wrapped my towel around my waist, "You had this whole thing planned, didn't you?

Mandy grinned at me and pulled my towel back off and dropped it on the floor.

"I'll never tell," She said and looked up at me, "Let's go to bed. I need a nap."

We went to bed, and it felt good to have a woman snuggled up to me again. It had been too long since that had happened, and I hoped the dry spell was broken for good.

***

Now that I had my private pilot license, I started right away on my multi-engine, and complex aircraft ratings. Grace had cooled off; I mean way cool. But, she was an excellent instructor, and I behaved myself. I began flying 5 hours a day, which was 7-12. Getting up early had never been a problem for me, but Mandy turned out to be a sleepy head. I told her I was leaving in the morning, but she barely acknowledged it. I wasn't too worried about it; my video camera would record anything she did while I was gone.

When I did get back home, her car was gone. She didn't leave any note, so I reviewed what she had been up to while I was gone from the house video cameras. She'd earned some trust with me as I watched her take a shower and leave. I also managed to skip through our little bedroom escapade from the night before. It was an excellent quality video, and I captured a few stills for my scrapbooks.

***

When I returned from that morning of flying, I received good news from Jacobsen that the purchase of the flying school had been accepted, and in a week, I would be the new owner. I wondered how Grace would react when she found out that I was going to be her new boss. Knowing her, I bet she wouldn't like it one bit. She might even quit on me, but time would tell.

***

I was still reading the paper when the doorbell chimed. It was an annoying long series of bongs I'd never liked. I made a mental note to get it replaced as I went to see who was at my door. I was a bit surprised to find Mandy's mom Michele.

"Hi Ethan," She offered with a smile.

"Michele, come on in, what brings you by?"

Michele walked in, and she was wearing a tennis outfit for ladies. A pleated blue skirt with a matching top that was loose and hung down over her boobs. The half-top left her tummy and back bare. I guessed that she was wearing 200 dollar tennis shoes with her little blue half socks. I had to admit she looked fine...real fine!

"I was about to open a beer, would like something to drink?"

Michele gave me a big smile, "Sure, if you have some wine."

"That's in stock," I told her and guided her to the living room.

My place had a large living room looking over the back deck through an extended rectangle of sliding glass doors. The living room was also equipped with a built-in wine and beer cooler built-in one wall. Next to it were recessed shelves with wine glasses suspended upside down by their bases.

"Red or White?"

"You chose," She replied, and took a seat on one of the big leather sofas.

I poured her a full goblet of Burgundy and an imported beer for myself. I was still wearing a flight suit, which was more like coveralls. It was lightweight for summer, even though it was black. You stepped into them, and a zipper ran from the crotch to neck.

"Were you flying today?" She asked as I handed her the glass.

"I fly every day," I told her and sat down next to her.

Michele took a drink, "Oh, this is good!"

"Glad you like it, were you playing tennis?"

"Tennis lessons, I have to stay in shape somehow."

She watched me with her wine glass to her lips as I looked her up and down, "It's working, I don't see anything wrong with your shape."

"You're too kind."

"I really like your outfit," I replied, "It looks lovely on you."

"Thank you, are you always this charming?" She asked, with a little smirk.

"I don't mind giving a compliment if its deserving."

Michelle smiled and took another drink of her wine and looked out the bay windows at the woods beyond.

"So, is this a social call, or did you have something on your mind?"

"Oh, that's right. Mandy wanted me to tell you that she'd miss her workouts with you this week."

"Something wrong?"

"No, her Grandparents wanted her to come to visit for the week, and sent her an airline ticket."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."

"Truth be told, I get a bit bored and wanted to get to know you a bit better. I hope you don't mind me bothering you."

"No trouble at all Michelle, I enjoy the company of a beautiful woman."

Michelle laughed, "You're such a flirt! But, I appreciate you trying to make an old woman feel good."

I got up and went for another beer, "Would you like a refill?"

"No, I'm fine."

I felt like her eyes were on me as I turned my back and walked over to select a different brand of beer. I came back and sat down as she got up.

Michelle walked over to the big rectangle of the sliding glass doors and looked out at the woods.

"You have such a beautiful view from here." She remarked.

I was enjoying the view as well. Michelle really did look good in her outfit. Beautiful bare thighs, and well-shaped calves on her bare legs below her short tennis skirt. Not to mention what appeared to be two perfect sized breasts stretching the front of her top. So good, that I wanted to see what she looked like without her outfit. Maybe the pills were doing it, but anymore when I saw a good looking woman, I wanted to fuck them.

I sat my beer down and walked up behind her. I put my arms around her bare middle and pulled her against me. It startled her as I whispered, "You certainly make a beautiful view too!"

She turned her head to me, "You realize I'm a married woman, don't you?"

She didn't try to pull my hands away, which was encouraging.

"I don't hold it against you, nobody's perfect."

Michelle laughed and spun around to face me with her wine glass in one hand. I still my hands around her bare waist.

"Ethan, I'm old enough to be your mother."

My fingertips slid towards the base of her spine. I thought if she was as sensitive as Mandy, it might work out.

I reverted back to the thing I do in situations like this when I don't know what to say. I kissed Michelle on the lips, and it wasn't just a peck. She didn't pull away, either. I found those two little pressure points and pushed on them.

She jumped and jammed her crotch against mine. I slid my hands down to her ass and squeezed her butt cheeks as my tongue went in her mouth. I let her get a good feel of my package that was starting to harden.

She finally pushed me away and looked shocked at me. Then turned into mad as hell!

"Do you always come on that strong?"

"I do when I want something," I told her, "And right now, I want you."

"And I'm just supposed to jump in your bed?"

"You said you were bored."

The angry look ran away from her face and was replaced with laughter. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. See, you never can tell when you are dealing with women. It was times like this when I can't figure out what is going on in their heads.

Michelle drained the last of her wine and set the goblet down on the coffee table. She started walking over to me.

"Well, you certainly aren't boring, Ethan," She said, looking into my eyes.

"Even if I wanted to cheat on Robert, you're not exactly my type."

I was curious and asked, "What exactly is your type?"

"Maybe I'll tell you someday," She replied.

Then she gave me a peck on the lips and turned and started walking towards the front door. I followed her, really wanting to know what made her tick. After Mandy's little trick, I wasn't sure what Michelle's game was.

"You could at least give me a hint," I said as she opened the front door.

She stopped, and looked back at me, "Rich, powerful, and won't take no for an answer. See you around, Ethan."

The door closed behind her, and I had to get a beer and think about what she'd just told me. I have to admit she was just as strange as Mandy. I was starting to think maybe all the rich folks around the neighborhood were nutty in their own ways?

I decided to sleep on it, and I think for the next two days, it was always on my mind. I put it aside the next day when, to my surprise, the sale of the Flight School had been closed early. Instead of going home after 5 hours of instruction with Grace, I went to check out my new office.

***

My new private office was not in the school building. It was in a giant hangar that was also part of the deal. At the back of the hangar were metal steps going up to a deck and front door of what looked like a full-sized trailer house attached to the ceiling. I unlocked the door with a ring of keys that the real estate agent had given me. I went in and flipped on the lights.