The Masseur Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a wooden desk facing the door, and I walked over to find all the drawers sticking out and empty. It had crappy green Astroturf style carpeting and ugly cheap paneling on the walls. I walked down a small hallway and found a bedroom, another office with filing cabinets, and a bathroom with a shower.

I walked back to the desk and sat down and put my feet up after shutting all the drawers. All along one wall was a myriad of "First solo" T-shirt cutouts hanging that looked old and dusty. What caught my attention was half a dozen bras. Some with panties and signatures on them. I sat back in the creaky old chair with my hands on my head, wondering what stories were behind them?

I was sitting there pondering what had made ladies compelled to give their underwear after their first solo when I heard the sound of someone coming up the metal stairs. I waited, wondering who might come in.

Grace walked in and looked at me, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"I saw the door open and wondered if the new owner had shown up. I wanted to see who I work for now."

I smiled, "You're looking at him."

"What?"

"I bought the place lock, stock, and barrel. You work for me now, but don't worry, I won't cut your wages or anything."

Grace just stood there, trying to figure out if I was lying to her.

Finally, she replied, "Don't expect me to call you Sir from now on."

"Okay, you can call me Ethan or baby if you want?"

"I'll stick to Ethan."

I pointed up at the old yellowed line of clothing, "Okay, as your new boss, I'd like you to explain why there are women's underwear up on the wall?

Grace looked up at all the dusty old stuff hanging on the wall.

"Zimmerman was a dirty old man, I guess some of his students gave more than others."

I laughed, "Did any of those belong to you?"

"Don't be disgusting!"

"Don't worry, I'm going to have this whole office remodeled."

"You really bought the place?"

I held up the big key ring so she could see it.

"Unbelievable," She mumbled.

"You'll get used to it, Grace," I told her, getting up, "But don't be surprised if I start making some changes, and hiring some other instructors."

"Don't you need some more students first?"

"Sure, but I think we're going to branch out and try doing some commercial hauling of freight or passengers."

"You don't have any aircraft for that."

"You leave that to me," I told her, "You might want to brush up on your charter flight regs. That is if you're interested."

"I'm interested, I didn't become a pilot to sit in an office playing secretary."

"Good, now let's get out of this dump. It stinks in here."

"It smells like that dirty old man," Grace replied, "You ought to demolish this place."

"I plan on it."

We said goodbye when her next student showed up. I made some calls to Jacobsen before heading home. Like always, he said he'd take care of the new things I had in mind.

I was still attracted to Grace. As I watched her walk away and I imagined zipping down her flight suit like a kid opening a present on Christmas morning! I made a mental note to figure out just how I was going to get past the roadblocks she kept giving me. So far, I was coming up with zero, but I don't give up that easily.

***

I hadn't seen Michelle for a while and wondered if she was gone for good. Between my strikeout with her and Mandy being gone, it had been several days, and I considered cutting back on my pills because I had no outlet. My balls felt heavy and needing to be emptied. And it was starting to affect me as I kept fantasizing about Grace when we were flying together.

She caught me undressing her with my eyes a couple of times. I could tell it pissed her off, and finally, she'd had enough.

I was glancing over at Grace, watching the instruments, and appreciating the curves of her breasts. They were pushing out the front of her flight suit. I was wondering what her nipples looked like and how they would taste.

Her head suddenly turned like she could feel my eyes on her, "You need to concentrate on flying the plane instead of looking at me!"

"I can't help it," I replied, "I'm an admirer of fine art."

"Save it flyboy," She almost growled, "Whatever it is you're dreaming about is never going to happen!"

"Is that any way to talk to your boss?"

Grace shook her head, "I still can't believe it!"

"You'll get used to it someday."

"I doubt it."

I reeled in my lust and went back to flying a complicated set of maneuvers she started barking out at me. It all ended well, and I did everything she asked for without a mistake. When we tied the aircraft down and walked back to the hangar, she was shaking her head.

"What's wrong with you now?" I asked.

Grace stopped and turned to me, "That was some amazing flying you just did."

"Thanks, so what's the problem?"

"Ethan, You have so much skill, but you could be even better if you'd really focus on flying instead of me."

"I'll work on it, it's not my fault you are so beautiful."

Grace turned and started walking towards the school, "You never give up, do you?"

"You should see my other skills," I called after her."

Grace just kept shaking her head and waved her hand back at me, "Shut it, Boss!"

I laughed and went to see how the remodeling was going. A huge crew had shown up and gutted the old hangar office in one day. They were already hard at work, building the new one. Satisfied that things were moving along, I headed home and did a workout and took a cold shower to try and forget about Grace. It helped, but I knew I'd never be satisfied until I fucked her at least once. I guess that's what dreams are made of. At least for me, they were.

***

Later that day, I was in shorts and a muscle shirt checking my emails on my laptop on the kitchen counter. One that didn't help my condition was from Joann. She'd sent me before and after pictures of her and Zia's breast implants. Whoever Jacobsen had found to do the surgery must have been related to Rembrandt!

Their new boobs were incredible! Perfect size and shape to match their already gorgeous looks. I wondered if their nipples had been modified because they looked a bit larger around and protruded like someone had been sucking on them for 15 minutes! It certainly didn't help how horny I was feeling. So, after a quick reply, and praise, I shut my laptop as that damn doorbell began its painful song.

I was thinking about how I really needed to get it replaced as I opened the door to find Michelle smiling at me. I'd pretty much decided I'd scared her off, but there she was in another knock-out outfit.

"Hi, can you spare a glass of wine for a tired shopper?" She asked me.

"Sure, come on in, I was just about to grab a beer."

She followed me to the kitchen, and I poured her a large goblet of Red and grabbed myself a beer. I sat down in the breakfast nook, which resembled a booth that you might find in any restaurant. It was a small rectangular table with a marble top, and the booth seats were plush and done in some kind of expensive leather.

Michelle stood there and took a big drink of wine. Then sat her glass on the center island, "So what do you think?" as she modeled her new outfit.

I sat facing her on one of the bench seats and looked as she grinned and spun around for me.

First of all, it looked expensive. A black pleated skirt that was about an inch above the knees. Michelle's short sleeve blouse seemed to be made out of silk and the color of sterling silver with black buttons down the front. It was form-fitting enough to accent her breasts, and I wondered if she had invested in implants because they looked to be perfect size and shape as well. Even her simple little shoes with low heels were the same color of silver.

"Very beautiful," I told her and toasted her with my beer, "Must have cost a fortune?"

She laughed, "It did, but we can afford it. Can I use your mirror?"

"Bathroom has a full-length one down the hall."

"Oh, great!"

Michelle went down to find the mirror and admire herself. I tried to figure her out. I would have thought that she'd never come back again but, here she was like nothing had happened. I thought about what she'd told me was her type. And then it hit me. I'd had a client like her once when I was still giving massages. The woman liked being forced just short of all-out rape. I guess she got turned on by an Alpha type male personality. I started to wonder if Michelle was the same.

I wasn't sure why some women liked it sort of rough. Maybe it made them feel less guilty about cheating on the husband?

I thought about trying it with Michelle, but if I was wrong, things could get real ugly fast! I was still contemplating the risk vs. rewards when she came back in and grabbed her wine glass, and sat down across from me on the other bench seat.

"Want a refill?" I asked and headed for another beer.

"No, I'm good."

I grabbed another beer and came back. Michelle was looking up and down my body as I walked back.

She drained her glass and said, "You look cute in your workout gear."

"That doesn't sound very masculine," I told her and sat down.

Michelle smiled at me, "Oh, your definitely masculine looking," She replied, "If only you knew how to use it."

I frowned at her, "I'm not sure if that is a compliment or insult?"

Michelle stood up and put her wine glass on the kitchen counter, "A little of both, I guess. You'll figure it out someday."

"Well, thanks for the wine," She added, "I'll see you around sometime."

She glanced at my eyes for a few seconds like she wanted me to convince her to stay. Or maybe that I just didn't understand what she wanted from me? I didn't say anything, and she turned to go. In the next few seconds, I had to decide to let her go or stop her. I wasn't sure, but I decided to take the risk and see if I was reading her right.

Quick as a cat, I caught up to her. She didn't hear me in my bare feet, but when I grabbed her by a handful of her thick hair and turned her around to face me, her eyes were big around. I pulled her hair down and forced her face up. I kissed the hell out of her lips and pushed her back against the refrigerator.

Michelle put up a bit of a struggle twisting her head free of my lips as I kept pushing her hard against the stainless steel door.

"I don't appreciate being man-handled!" She gasped out loud, "Let go of me!"

I knew I was in big trouble if I had guessed wrong about her! But what was done was done, and I kept going.

I turned her head to me by the hair and looked her in the eyes, "I think that's exactly what you appreciate. And you're not going anywhere until I say so."

I felt her body relax a bit as she looked back at me for a second or two. Her expression went from hate to just a hint of a smile.

"You might be smarter than I thought."

That was the only confirmation I needed. I felt relieved now that I knew what the game was. Michelle was one of those few women that liked sex on the rough side. I was feeling so horny that playing along wouldn't be any problem at all. I could give her what she wanted, but I wasn't one to hurt a woman even if that's what they wanted.

I guided her back to the breakfast booth with my left hand holding tightly to the back of her head by the hair.

"Ouch," Michelle said when I pushed her butt up against the end of the table. Blocking her escape with my body.

I grabbed her left boob and squeezed it reasonably hard as I forced another kiss on her lips. She didn't struggle as much as the first time. I'd found her nipple through her top and bra, and it definitely was a hard bump through her clothes.

Holding her still by the hair, I looked her in the eyes, "Take your blouse off."

"And if I don't?"

I grabbed the front of it by the top button, "Then I'm going to rip it off you!"

"Well?"

Michelle began undoing her buttons hurriedly and all the time, giving me a dirty look. I had to admit she was pretty convincing. When her blouse was open, she pulled it out of her skirt and shrugged out of it. I kept a tight hold of her hair. I grabbed it and tossed it on the bench seat.

"Now the bra," I told her.

Michelle started to unfasten the front of her lacy black bra, "What are going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want!" I told her and jerked her hair a bit to reinforce what I meant.

She tossed her bra on top of the shirt. I kissed her again and played with a beautiful hard nipple for a bit before cupping a firm breast and moving my head down to suck it. I kept a hand in her hair the whole time, and she really couldn't stop me. Her nipples were rock hard, and I would have bet my life that her pussy was getting nice and wet.

"Turn around and face the window."

Michelle really didn't have a whole lot of choice as I yanked her around just hard enough to remind her who was in charge. She didn't complain, and I really didn't want to hurt her. After all, this was a big game.

With a tug on her hair, I told her, "Drop the skirt and panties."

"You'll never get away with this," She grumbled as she unzipped her skirt and let it drop around her shiny shoes.

"Maybe not, but you're going to get fucked anyway!"

The game was in full effect, and I have to admit I was enjoying it. I still had a little doubt it was a game, but it was too late to stop now.

Michelle peeled her tiny black panties down to her knees, and I had to push her head down so she could pull them over her shoes. Step out and hand them to me.

She retrieved them, and I grabbed them from her, "Are you going to save them like some pervert?"

I yanked her around, facing the windows again. If I'd had any neighbors close by, they would have been able to see Michelle standing topless in the bay windows. I tossed the skirt on the pile of her clothes but kept the panties.

"Hands behind at the small of your back...now!"

Michelle complied reluctantly.

"Facedown on the table."

I grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and held them while she went face down on the marble top. I took her panties, and stuck her hand through one of the leg holes, then twisted it around three times like you would wrap a rubber band around a newspaper. Then I did her other wrist, and she was handcuffed together by her panties.

It wouldn't hold her if she really wanted to pull free, but it was good enough for this game. I made a mental note to get some proper equipment if there was a next time. In the meantime, I slapped her nice round, bare ass, and she let out a yip.

Quickly I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts and boxers. My dick jumped out and got hard like a coiled spring being released.

I pushed her feet apart with mine, "Spread your legs!"

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I told you already; fuck your rich pussy!"

"Oh, Jesus!" She groaned.

When her feet were shoulder-width apart, I kept my left palm on the small of her back and ran my right hand down the crack of her ass and grabbed her pussy. It was warm and soft, and my middle finger slid down, splitting her folds. Michelle was already damp and let out a moan as I began to rub her clit.

I slid my thumb into her vagina, and she let out another moan and said, "Wait till my husband finds out!"

Her pussy felt wet enough to me, and I got behind her and rubbed the head of my cock in her slit to get it lubed.

"You can tell him how much you liked it."

"Big talk!"

I put the knob to her opening and pushed all the way inside her in one smooth stroke.

"AH AHHH OOOOHhhh GOD!" Michelle cried out as I filled her cunt with hard dick.

"We'll see about that baby," I told her and started to give her a nice long fucking.

I have to admit that Michelle had a sweet twat. Warm and wet and an excellent snug fit around my cock. It had been a while, and that made it feel even better as she moaned and groaned to my thrust. I don't think she'd ever tried one my size before because the last two inches before I was balls deep made her really cry out.

I enjoyed looking out the window at the landscape while holding on to Michelle's waist. I really enjoyed feeling my cock moving back and forth in her slippery cunt.

Michelle, with her arms tied behind her back, was bent overlying on the tabletop. With her face to the side and moaning and groaning as I fucked her. I decided after a while to get her off and put my thumbs on her pressure points and used the skills I'd learned.

It seemed to send her into overdrive, so I fucked her faster. The kitchen echoed her yells, and the smacking sounds of my body slapping into her nice firm ass. It didn't take long before she got off.

"AH GOD! Unh, Unh, Unhhhhh, AHhhhhhhhhh!" Michelle screeched, and I felt her pussy tighten up around my dick and start to pulse with her orgasm.

I just held still all the way inside her and enjoyed it until she caught her breath again. Then I pulled out and stood Michelle up to her feet. I turned her around, kissed her deeply, and she returned it with a lot of passion.

"Get on your knees," I told her, and she quickly sunk down to her knees in front of me.

My cock was all creamy with her juice as I put the tip to her mouth, "Suck it."

Michelle opened her mouth and took my cock. She sat there in front of me with her arms tied behind her and started sucking. Her beautiful tits were thrust out front and jiggled slightly as I grabbed her head and started fucking her warm wet mouth.

All she could do was mumble with her mouth full of cock. At last, I let her head free, and she pulled off to catch her breath. She looked up at me, saliva dripping off her chin.

"You had your fun; can I go now?"

I pulled her back up to her feet. I backed her up to the table again as she kept looking at me for an answer. I put my hands under her armpits and sat her on the table in front of me. I rubbed her nice hard nipples with my thumbs.

"Are you going to let me go now?" She asked again.

"You're not leaving until I fill you with cum."

"OH MY GOD!" She replied as I got on the side of her in the booth, "Lay back."

I helped her lay back so she wouldn't smack her head on the table. I grabbed one of the little pillows from the cushions and put it under her head. With her arms still tied, she had no choice but to put her palms flat on the table under her butt. That lifted her crotch up, and I liked what I saw.

I squeezed back out of the booth and lifted one leg and then the other. Putting a little silver shoed foot on each bench seat. I liked the way she was spread wide open. The lovely triangle of her pubes and her pussy lips swollen and waiting for me. That's when I decided to go down on her and give her the 10 steps just to be ornery.

I spread her swollen pussy lips with both thumbs and gave her hot little clit a few licks.

"Unnhhhhh!"

By the time I got to step two, she had another orgasm and was bucking her pelvis up and down as she came for me. I was going to keep going, but my dick wanted back inside her again. I lined it up and pushed. Michelle was so wet that the penetration was smooth as glass.

"Ahhhhhh!"

I adjusted her by pulling her butt to the edge of the table a just a bit over so I could get all the way inside her hot juicy snatch.

In just a few strokes, I think she forgot the game.

"Yes, Ethan, Oh, OH, Yeah, baby fuck me!"

I could feel I wasn't going to last much longer, as I had several days' worth of cum to give her. I got faster and harder, which only made her moan and yell even louder.

"Given it to me, baby!" She panted, "OH OH OH, Fuck me!, Oh yea, Oh, Oh, Give it to me...CUM in my hot pussy!"

I let out a growl and exploded all the way up in her juicy cunt. By the third big blast of cum in her, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I leaned down over her, still pumping and cumming. Michelle was yelling something about how she could feel me cumming in her. All I could feel was a relief as I unloaded in her.