The Masseur Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, and my cock just throbbed, she dropped her legs back down, breathing hard like she'd run a marathon. I pulled out and wiped off my cock on her pussy lips. Milked the last of my cum out, and let it drop down on her clit.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed my phone. Michelle had started to recover, and she had a huge creampie leaking out and running down the crack of her butt. I took a few pictures as she glared at me.

"Do you always take photos of your conquest?"

"Books full of them, it's a hobby of mine."

Michelle just shook her head and tried to sit up. I helped her off the table and went to untie her. All the excitement had made it a mess, and her panties were stretched out so bad they were ruined. I had to cut them off her wrist with scissors from the kitchen drawer.

"Can I leave now?"

"Nope," I told her and grabbed her hand, "How about a shower first."

Michelle smiled, "I need one, your cum is running down my leg."

I laughed, "Such a waste."

Michelle gave me a little smile, "I know."

There is something about taking a shower with a woman after sex that just feels so good. Getting clean with wet, slick bodies washing each other. More often than not, it leads to more sex. Not this time, although it was close.

She was holding my dick and looking into my eyes, "You didn't tell me you were loaded for bear."

"I'm not," I replied, "I'm loaded for beaver."

Michelle laughed, "I might know where you can find one."

We kissed again, but I wasn't ready to start up again.

We had dropped the game completely, and we ended up laughing and kissing a lot. I was sitting in the kitchen after cleaning up the table, drinking a beer when she finally came out of the bathroom, looking like a million bucks again.

Michelle was all smiles and told me she needed to get home and figure out supper. We kissed like new lovers do, and she left me to my own devices. That turned out to be a tasty grilled burger washed down with beer.

***

About 8pm, my doorbell chimed, and I went to see who the hell it was this time. It turned out to be Michelle, and this time she was wearing sweat pants and a zippered sweat top. I let her in and got her a glass of wine as we sat down on the sofa.

After some small talk, I began to wonder about what story she made up for her husband to get her out of the house.

"Did Robert let you out on the loose?" I kidded.

"Sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"He called around supper time and said he'd be working late on some project."

"Business stuff?"

Michelle moved over next to me, "No, he's probably screwing his secretary or some other bimbo."

I wasn't sure what to say as she downed more wine.

"You put up with that?" I asked, "Why don't you divorce him?"

Michelle looked at me like I'd gone daft in the head.

"Give up my house, my lifestyle, and move Mandy and me into some tiny apartment?"

"I hadn't thought of that," I replied.

Michelle gave me a sly smirk, "He can play his little games, and I'll play mine."

I laughed, "I like your little games."

"Me too, I'm glad you figured it out at last."

"I didn't want to go to jail for rape."

Michelle laughed, "You can't rape the willing!"

"I'll make a note."

Michelle laughed some more and sat her wine glass on the coffee table and then put her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was a long and hot kiss that made blood rush to my crotch.

She snuggled up to me after the kiss, and I put my arm around her. She put her hand on my crotch and started to squeeze and tease my dick through my gym shorts. I didn't mind, and a tent started growing to her delight.

"I came over here with a new game in mind."

"Really? What's it called?"

Michelle stood up and unzipped her sweat jacket and revealed she was bare underneath. Michelle went down on her knees on the floor next to me and started pulling my shorts down.

"It's called suck the neighbor's cock."

I laughed as she pulled my shorts off, "I like the sound of that game!"

I let her get between my legs as she grabbed my cock and started stroking it to full size. She was looking at it and smiling.

"Has anyone ever told you what a big beautiful cock you have?" holding my shaft, she pulled it towards her and kissed the tip.

"Once or twice, maybe."

Michelle laughed, "I bet you've heard it a lot more than that!"

"I plead the 5th."

Then she got busy sucking my dick and well...I just watcher her and enjoyed it. My phone was lying on the sofa next to me, so I picked it up and aimed it at her.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and smiled at me, "You sure like your photos don't you?"

I snapped a photo of Michelle holding the tip of my cock in front of her lips, "I love the subject too!"

Michelle didn't say anything and went back to blowing me. I took my shirt off and let her do whatever she wanted. The woman looked great with her hard nipples standing out front while stroking my dick. She had her eyes closed and her mouth stuffed with the end of my cock. The woman sure seemed to be enjoying it too. Almost as much as I was!

Michelle stopped after a while and stood up and kicked off her sneakers before pulling down her sweat pants. She was naked underneath, and damn she had a body! Once she was naked, she came over and pushed my legs back together so she could crawl up on my lap facing me.

"Just thinking about feeling your dick inside me again gets me wet!" She told me and lifted my dick up and aimed it up between her legs. Michelle got it started, and she hadn't lied as she slid down all the way to my balls.

"Oh, My God, that feels so good!" She moaned and started to hump me while I played with her boobs and enjoyed how warm and wet her pussy felt sliding up and down my dick.

This is one of my favorite ways to do it. Lying back on the sofa and letting the woman do the work. I could play with her tits, rub her clit, and pull her down on top of me and drive it home when I was getting off. That's what happened this time.

Ear to ear with her head next to mine as I grabbed her ass and thrust hard and fast, getting ready to shoot my wad. Her nice warm tits pressed against my chest tightly.

"Oh, baby!" Michelle moaned in my ear, "Oh, fuck me just like that!"

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

Her hips started meeting my upwards thrust with her own, "Do it! Cum in me!"

I slapped her ass cheeks hard with both hands, and my dick did the rest. Ejaculating in hard spurts inside her baby tunnel.

"OH! OH, SHIT!" Michelle cried out when she felt it, "AHhhhhhh, FUCK YES!" She yelled, slamming her pussy down on my spurting dick with her own orgasm.

Then she sat straight up on me and ground her hips with me all the way in her. I was still throbbing and shooting my load and groaning on my own. She reached behind her and tickled my balls, which made me jump and almost toss her off me. To her credit, she held on, riding the pony and loving it!

I reached up to pinch both of her nipples at the same time. Michelle yelped while her pussy squeezed the fuck out of my dick. She kept grinding her pussy on me and moaning until I was done.

Michelle looked down at me, "It feels so good when you cum!"

I laughed, "You make love pretty good for an amateur."

"What?" She replied and pinched my nipples hard.

"OUCH!" I yelled, "What the fuck?"

"You did it to me!"

"Yeah, I guess I did," I told her, "Next time, I'll pinch your ass."

She leaned down and kissed my lips, "I might like that."

"I'll make a note."

"With what?"

I pointed my index finger to my temple, "In here."

Michelle acted like she was going to pinch my nipples again.

"Don't."

"Or what?" She asked, looking down at me with my cock wilting inside her.

"Your ass looks like it would be nice and tight."

Michelle laughed and got off me, "That's never going to happen!" and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I made a mental note to prove her wrong.

I sat up and drained my warm beer. Then I followed and joined Michelle in the shower. There was no doubt in my mind, Michelle and I were going to have many fun times ahead.

***

I didn't see her for the rest of the week, but that was okay. I went and picked up my new toy. After an hour of instruction, they signed me off to fly it back home. It was a Beechcraft Super King Air. A large two-engine turboprop.

It could carry 11 passengers or over 5000 pounds of cargo and cruise at a little over 300 knots. It was used but in pristine condition and was going to be the first aircraft in my little commercial adventure. I won't even say how much it cost but don't worry about it. I could afford it and a few more without making a dent in my net worth.

Flying it was like driving a Cadillac! It was so sweet, and I named her Sally. Once I had her back in my hangar, the only thing I needed was to figure out how to get some paying customers for freight or VIP service.

After landing, I was sitting in my remodeled office, thinking about that when I heard feet running up the metal stairs. Grace burst in the door like she owned the place.

"What's that King Air doing in the out front?"

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked her, with my feet still up on the desk.

"Sorry," She replied, "What's that Super King Air doing in the hangar?"

"Boss, you mean?"

"Yeah, whatever," Grace replied, "Are you going to tell me or not?"

I got up, "Well, if you must know, I bought it and flew it back last night."

"No Way!"

"Yep, It's all mine. And if you learn to mind your manners, you can fly her."

Grace licked her lips, "Really? I've always wanted to fly one of those."

"I can check you out in it."

"How?"

"I got checked out when I picked it up."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I owe it all to you."

"Let's go flying, boss!"

I smiled because that was the first time she'd ever acknowledged I was her boss. I still had hopes of scoring with her someday, but she sure was making it complicated.

"Okay, go run the preflight checklist on Sally that's in the front seat."

"You named her Sally?"

"Yeah, and she's a sweet ride!"

"On it!" and she ran down the stairs as I watched Grace's nice ass and dreamed.

Suffice it to say that Grace fell in love with Sally just like I had. She had a genuinely beautiful smile on her face the whole time she put the old girl through her paces.

***

Things seemed to be going pretty well for me until that night. I got a call from Skylar, which I was glad for, but in the end, it all went sideways! I was watching some TV, and my cell phone rang, and I saw it was from my Sis. I hadn't seen her for three months and really missed her.

"Hey, Sky, what's up!"

"Ethan, how are you doing in that mansion of yours?"

"Great!, what's new with you? How's Colorado?"

"Oh, it's beautiful! I just love it out here!

We got caught up on things, and she was happy to hear about the flying school.

"You'll have to fly out and see us!"

"You know that's not a bad idea."

"Kevin wants to show you the club too. It's doing really well, and I started working there just for something to do."

"Really, what are you doing?"

"Oh whatever, running the front desk or making some special appointments...you know?"

"I thought you hated the club idea."

"It's okay, once you get used to it. Besides, I can keep an eye on Kevin and make sure he's behaving himself."

I laughed, "I'm sure he likes that."

"He's been keeping his promise to stay out of the massage booths."

"That's good, what else is new?"

"Well, I do have some news, and I hope it doesn't upset you."

Alarm bells started going off in my head, but I kept it together, "Okay, what is it?"

Skylar dropped a bomb, "I'm pregnant."

I didn't know what to say and remained silent, letting it sink in.

"Ethan, you still there?" and that got me out of my trance.

"Yeah, sorry," I replied with a steady voice, "I'm just kind of shocked is all."

"Me too, I guess I'm one of that 1% who had their birth control fail."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I was freaked out at first, but now I'm really excited, and so is Kevin about being a dad."

I'd known that someday that Skylar would probably have kids, but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon. It was just another reminder that Sky was gone out of my life forever. I did my best not to ruin it by showing how I was really feeling.

"Well, congratulations to both of you! How far along are you?"

"Thanks, they said around two months. We are already fixing up a bedroom for her."

"Her?"

"Well, it's too soon to tell, but that's what I'm hoping for."

"Hey, that's great, Sky," I replied and tried to sound supportive, "Got names picked out yet?"

"No, that's going to take some time.

"Let me know what you come up with?"

"Okay, hey, I need to go, but I was so excited I just had to tell you!"

"That's great news Sis, I hope it goes well for you!"

"Thanks, I love you!"

"Love you too."

I sat the phone down and sat there for a while, trying to wrap my mind around it. It was the last thing I'd expected Skylar to tell me and started feeling sorry for myself. I headed for a beer and a walk around the back yard.

***

For the next several days, I was depressed but starting to get used to the idea of Skylar having a baby. It helped knowing I was going to be an Uncle one of these days. I also wondered why Michelle hadn't stopped by to see me again. I figured maybe she'd changed her mind about cheating on her husband or she was busy doing rich girl things.

After a full day of flying my new toy with Grace, I got home to find a big package on my doorstep. I took it inside and looked at the return address. It only said from some company called Toys Be Us, not Toys R Us.

I grabbed a knife from the butcher block in the kitchen and wondering why a box of toys would have been sent to me. When I opened the box, I found much to my surprise toys. Not your everyday toys for kids but toys for adults!

All the packages were labeled, "For Novelty Use Only." I found two pairs of what looked like handcuffs, but they had Velcro wrappings instead of metal rings. They were connected together by nylon rope and called "Safety Restraints."

I dug deeper and pulled out what looked like suction cups, which had a soft bulb attached like they use on a blood pressure machine. The package was called "Nipple Therapy Devices."

I also found something called a "Butt Plug" and a couple of good-sized vibrating dildos that looked almost like real cocks down to the simulated skin and veins. There was also this strange thing called a "Ball Gag" which had like a red rubber ball attached to a big strap. The picture on the package explained how it worked. Topping it all off were some blind-folds that had like a dog collar strap and buckle to keep them on.

I had a good guess as to who had sent it but no proof. I couldn't find anything but a gift receipt. I had no evidence, but I guessed that Michelle was into these kinky things and was sending me a hint. I had to smile and put the box in my bedroom for future use.

When I went through my mail, I found a formal looking card and opened it to find I'd been invited to a formal neighborhood dinner at some fancy golf club called "The Highlands." It was being sponsored by the local Home Owners Association I now belonged to. It was going to be on Sunday evening, and I decided to go and meet some of my rich neighbors. Not that I was looking forward to it, but I wanted to get an idea of what these people living around me were like.

***

Saturday, after I got home from flying, I did my workout, took a shower, and soaked in the hot tub for a while. It was starting to look like a dull evening without any female company, so I put on my jeans, hiking boots, and decided to take a walk through the woods around 4:30.

I enjoyed the woods and was deep in thought when a girl came jogging around the corner, and we recognized each other.

"Ethan!" Mandy yelled and ran up to me with her arms around my neck, she jumped up and put her legs around my waste. She was light enough that it was comfortable to hold her up by her nice little ass.

"Did you miss me?"

"You know it."

We kissed for a bit, and then I let her slide down, "When did you get back?"

"Around noon, did mom tell you where I went?"

"Yes, she stopped by and told me."

"Oh good, I didn't want you to be mad I didn't show up. It was a last-minute thing."

"No worries, you want to stop by later?"

Mandy frowned, "I'd love to, but I have to go to some celebration dinner with my folks."

"What are they celebrating?"

"I don't know they wouldn't tell me. It's supposed to be some kind of surprise or something."

I must have looked disappointed to her because she added, "I'll come over tomorrow, I promise."

"Okay, I'll have to wait then."

I was sort of out of it because of Skylar, and she must have thought I was miffed at her.

"You really did miss me, didn't you?" She asked with her arms still around my neck.

"More than you know."

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

"I can wait," I told her.

She kissed me again, "It doesn't sound like you can?"

I gave my best laugh, "I guess I'll have to, but I'll live."

She took my hand, "Come on, I have an Idea," and started pulling me down the trail.

"Where we going?"

"Come on."

Mandy led me off an overgrown side trail and down a little hill that took us out of view of the main trail. I was starting to perk up because I hoped it was going to end up with sex. That always improved my spirits!

20 yards more, there was a little space from where a few trees had been cut. There were a couple of flat stumps, and my hopes improved because it was secluded. Mandy sat down on a big flat stump that was sticking up a couple feet high from the ground. I sat down next to her, and we started kissing.

After a bit, she reached over to my crotch, and with a grin in her eyes, she started unzipping my jeans. Things were looking better and better as she reached inside the flap of my boxers and pulled my dick out to the world.

"Are we going to do it here?" I asked.

Mandy grinned as she started to stroke my cock even though it was getting hard on its own.

"The way you make me yell the whole world would show up," She told me, "But I'll give you a preview of tomorrow.

Mandy got off her stump and crawled between my legs. Then her mouth found the end of my cock that was more than ready. She kissed the end as I leaned back on my hands and watched her. It was the first time she really got a good look at what I'd impaled her little pussy with.

"No wonder it hurt so much," She mused stroking and looking at it.

"Sorry!"

"Don't be, it felt wonderful at the same time."

She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and then sucked it into her mouth. I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes as she went to work on me. The girl was a pretty damn good cock sucker! Just like her mom.

With that thought, I almost let out a little laugh but held it in. I had to give Mandy credit; she was stroking and sucking my dick like she loved it and well...so did I!

I didn't see any reason to try and hold off my orgasm. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum and said so.

She hummed okay on my dick and started stroking it harder and faster. Fifteen seconds later, I let out a stifled groan and shot half a dozen times in her mouth. God, it felt good to let it go! Mandy managed to swallow some of it. It was too much, and she scooted back and let the fresh cum flow out of the corners of her mouth and drip on the ground.

When I was dry, she let go and wiped the cum off her chin with a finger and smeared it on the grass.

She laughed, "Jesus, you cum more than any man I've known!"

"You bring out the best in me."