The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home, Patrick eventually got back and entered his house. When he got to the living room he saw Jessica sat on the sofa with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Soooo, how was your massage?" She asked.

"You're so naughty." He said with a laugh going over to her and kissing her.

"I thought you'd like it." She said kissing him back, "So how was it? What was the girl like?"

"Amazing! She was so hot! I can't believe you set that up!" Patrick said, still amazed by it all.

"I thought it would be so hot! I've had to stop from fingering myself thinking about you being there! Did you fuck?!" Jessica asked.

"Oh yeah! I don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow after that fucking!" Patrick said with a laugh.

Except this brought a confused look onto Jessica's face.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't you be able to walk?" She asked.

"You've had a cock in your arse before, you know what it's like!" Patrick said laughing.

"I don't understand?" Jessica asked back.

Patrick was confused now, Jessica had set this up so why was she not understanding.

"You know, the girl you paid for? She was a trans." Patrick said.

When her face turned to utter shock, he realised that she was not aware of that.

"She was a trans!!!?" Jessica shouted, "And what? You let her fuck you?!"

"I thought that's what you set up!" Patrick argued back, worrying that he has ruined this.

"And... did you like it?" Jessica asked, her tone wasn't annoyed, more curious.

"I mean, yeah." Patrick replied honestly.

"That's.... so hot!!" Jessica said leaning in and making out with Patrick.

Thank god!

"Oh really? You think it's hot she had me on my knees and fucked me from behind?" Patrick asked between kisses.

"Oh yeah, did she fuck you like a slut?" Jessica asked.

"After she fucked my throat!" Patrick said back kissing her hard.

"You sucked her cock?! Fuck yes!" Jessica said, after a minute of kissing she stopped and asked, "Is that cum I taste in your mouth?"

"She wanted me to swallow it, so I did." Patrick said with a smile.

"Oh fuck! I'm so horny! Do you still have it in you?" Jessica asked undoing his trousers.

The Viagra still in full effect, Patrick smiled and said.

"Definitely!"

Heading upstairs, Jessica turned around, smiled and said.

"Maybe we should go there together. I wonder if they take couples?"

The End.