The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do." He whispered back.

"So, you are going to suck my cock?" Claire asked as she carried on spreading oil all over her cock.

A few hours ago, Patrick would never believe what he was about to say.

"Y-yes, I will suck your cock."

"Good." Claire said with happiness, "Open your mouth."

Not saying anything, Patrick licked his lips and opened his mouth as wide as possible. The real meaning of this hole in the bed being arched up making sense to him now. It was the perfect level for her cock.

Silently, Claire began to move her cock forward and Patrick closed his eyes to accept it. Knowing he was about to have the first ever cock in his life in his mouth.

He first felt the warmth eradiating off the cock, then he felt the tip press against his tongue. The oil was obviously tasteless as he got a strong taste of precum hitting his tongue. It was.... Delicious.

Instinctively, Patrick closed his mouth and wrapped his lips around the cock, dragging his tongue up and along the head of the cock. He began to swirl his tongue around the head, feeling it's spongy texture and the ridges around the edge. With his eyes closed, he took pleasure in the feel of the warm cock in his mouth and the taste filling his senses.

Without moving his mouth, Patrick kept swirling his tongue all around the head, slowly running it up and down the slit and feeling the cock twitch in his mouth.

"Do you like?" Claire asked.

"Mmmmm." Patrick moaned around the big dick.

"Have you done this before?" She asked.

"Mhmh." Patrick grunted to say no.

"Well, I'm honoured to be your first." Claire said back.

With the bed in the way, Patrick was unable to move his mouth up and down the cock. Instead, Claire began to slowly move her hips forward and backwards. The oil on her shaft made it easy for Patrick's lips to move with the cock as he felt it going further into his mouth. The entire time he carried on rolling his wet tongue around the head, loving his first taste of precum.

"That's it, I like that." Claire said with a light moan.

Her cock was constantly, yet slowly, moving back and forth in his mouth. Patrick did his best to keep his lips solidly locked around the cock and let her slowly fuck his mouth.

"Mmmmm." He moaned again, feeling so natural and shocked at how good it feels to give a cock pleasure.

For a few minutes, Claire kept slowly thrusting herself in and out of Patricks mouth, feeling his warm lips around her cock as her body was feeling great pleasure.

Patrick was in heaven, his arse was still in the air but he yearned to touch his own cock.

"Glllgggggg!" Patrick gagged when Claire pushed her cock further than before and hit his throat.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you." She said softly pulling her cock back slightly but leaving it in his mouth. With his mouth still wide open to take the cock, Patrick felt a little bit of spit trickle out down his lips and down his chin.

"Mhmmm." Patrick moaned back, wanting to show he was happy to take it.

"I'm going to go deeper, try and relax your throat and breath through your nose." She guided him.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned back in agreement.

He felt her cock diving deeper into his mouth again, trying to relax his throat, he felt it hit the same spot as before but he managed to hold the gag in.

"Good boy, there you go." Claire complimented as she carried on pushing.

Feeling this thick, swollen head hitting his throat sent Patrick wild. Claire pushed deeper and deeper. Patrick's throat was wrapping around this thick cock as he could feel every inch sliding down his throat.

Pulling back out, Patrick could feel every ridge and vein as it disappeared from his throat. Only to be followed by going deeper yet again.

"That's it, take my cock down your throat." Claire moaned out resting her hands on his shoulders.

She massaged his shoulders as her slow thrust began to pick up pace in his mouth.

Patrick was helpless to not love everything. He lay perfectly still, his mouth wide open as this giant cock was using his mouth and throat for pleasure and he loved it!

Claire was pushing deeper at every thrust. Once his throat has gotten used to the girth and the depth it was getting easier and easier.

"I'm going to start fucking your mouth properly now." Claire warned.

"Mmmmm." Patrick moaned back, absolutely loving what's going on.

Claire had worked his throat properly and now Patrick could take her cock like a pro. Slightly speeding up with her thrust, Claire began to fuck his mouth faster and faster. Each time going deeper and deeper down his throat.

"Gllg....gllggg....glggg!" Patrick gagged over and over as this thick cock was fucking his mouth. Something he's done many times to Jessica but never expected to have done to him.

As she got faster, Patrick began to get more and more turned on. Feeling his spit drooling down his chin as she got deeper and deeper.

"Fuuuucckkk!!!" Claire moaned pushing her cock all the way down his throat and holding it there.

Patrick could feel her smooth balls resting on his cock as he was choking on this fat cock.

"GLLLGGGGGGGGGGG!!" He gagged around the cock as more spit poured down his chin. His throat completely filled with cock.

"Yes! Take my big cock!!" Claire moaned loudly, holding herself fully inside of him.

Struggling to breath from the cock down his throat, Patrick began to panic and tried to pull away but Claire's strong hands held him down on the bed.

"No, just take it!" She ordered. Her firm tone forcing Patrick to obey.

"YES!!" Claire shouting pulling her cock fully out of his mouth followed with a pile of spit falling to the ground.

Panting for air, Patrick remained still.

"Oh god." Patrick gasped out.

"Open your mouth again!" Claire ordered and Patrick happily complied. Taking in a deep breath he opened his mouth and watched as this giant cock returned.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" Claire moaned over and over as she now roughly fucked his throat.

Her big balls slapping against his chin with each thrust of her cock forcing its way deep down his throat.

"Take my cock! You're so fucking good!" Claire moaned, "I love your mouth around my cock!"

"Glug! Glug! Glug!" Patick gagged over and over from the rough face fucking.

When she pulled out, Claire bent down and looked into Patrick's eyes, seeing her beautiful face for the first time since he tasted her cock.

"How was that?" She asked with a smile.

"Amazing!" Patrick said back with a pant.

"You're going to love this!" She said and then she was gone again.

He could hear her moving around behind him and climbing onto the bed.

"Get onto your knees." She ordered.

Patrick knew what was about to happen. He was about to be fucked by a real cock. What surprised him most was that he wasn't afraid. He was so horny and he already knew he loved her fingers in his arse. He was only a little panicking over the size of her cock.

"Please go slow." He whispered picking himself up to his knees and keeping his face on the bed.

"I will, I guess you've never had a cock back here as well?" She said pouring more oil over his arse.

"Never." He replied back, still not believing what he was about to do.

"I'll break you in properly then." Claire said with a little laugh.

He felt the head of her cock rubbing up and down his crack, pressing against his hole and he closed his eyes and waited for it to happen.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready." Patrick replied.

Claire began to put more force on her cock aimed at his tight, virgin arsehole. His arse is so tight and it wasn't accepting her inside him.

"Relax, take my cock." She whispered rubbing his back.

"O-okay." He replied. Taking a few deep breaths and bracing himself.

POP!

"Oooooohhh god!" Patrick shouted out when he felt his arse open and the head of this thick cock slip inside of him. It was so big, so thick, his arse felt like it was being stretched open.

"There you go. Just get used to having the head in before I fuck you properly." Claire said.

Breathing heavily, Patrick felt like his arse was on fire but was determined to take it.

Without any warning, he felt her cock push slightly deeper inside of him.

"Shhhiiittttt!" He moaned out in pain, even with all of the oil it was still stretching him open beyond belief.

"That's it, open your little hole for my cock." Claire said.

Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth, Patrick felt inch after inch of her thick cock going deeper and deeper into his arse.

"Fuck! I don't know if I can take it!" He panted back.

"You can," Claire said back, "Just relax. You're going to love it."

"Oookay." He moaned back.

Every inch felt like a mile, he could feel each groove of her cock as the rim of his arsehole was wrapped around it like a vice. Stretching him wider than he thought possible. It felt like she was putting a baseball bat up there.

"Nearly all in." She told him.

"Do it!" Patrick panted out, "Put it all in me!" He said wanting to take the whole thing.

"Okay." She said with a laugh.

"Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!" Patrick shouted, arching his neck up as he felt her balls resting on his and knowing he had 8 inches of cock buried in his arse.

"Yeeesss!" Claire moaned, "You're so dam tight!"

"I can't believe I have your cock in me!" Patrick panted back, his arse still burning.

"Believe it baby! You're going to love what I'm about to do to you!" She told him.

For a few minutes, they both remained perfectly still. 8 inches of cock impaling Patrick's arsehole as he slowly loosened up and accepted it.

When Claire slowly pulled out a little and pushed it back in Patrick let out a quiet little whimper.

"Ooohhh!"

Again and again Claire would slowly slide in and out of his arsehole, pouring more oil over her cock and his arse as she was doing so.

"It's changing now, isn't it?" Claire asked.

"Wwhhaattt?" Patrick asked in a deep moan of pleasure.

"It's changing from pain to pleasure. Isn't it?" She asked.

She was right, his arse was opening up for her now and the burning feeling was nearly gone. It was replaced with the feeling of her cock in his stomach and pure pleasure coming from his arse.

When she roughly pulled back and thrust herself balls deep into his arse she shouted.

"Isn't it?!"

"Fuck! Yes!!" Patrick shouted back in a moan.

"Good boy!" Claire moaned.

Her strokes became deeper and faster until she was slowly fucking him. Leaving just the head inside his tight, no longer virgin arsehole, and then thrusting all the way back in.

Her well oiled cock was easily sliding in and out of his arse, each thrust sending a wave of pleasure through his body.

"Please." Patrick panted, "Please, faster."

"You're ready for me to fuck you properly with my big cock?" Claire asked with a smile on her face, loving seeing this tight hole tightly wrapped around her thick cock.

"Yes! Please fuck me with your giant fucking cock!!" Patrick shouted.

"Good boy!" Claire moaned.

His arse fully accustomed to her, Claire had broken him in properly and now she was able to fuck him like a slut.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Patrick moaned over and over as he felt her entire cock leave and fill his arse. Her balls were slapping against his at every thrust and he felt like his entire body was filled with cock.

"You like that baby?!" Claire moaned grabbing his arse cheeks and squeezing them.

"I love it!" Patrick moaned back.

"You love my big cock fucking you?!" Claire moaned spanking him.

"Your big cock is perfect!!" Patrick moaned back.

On his knees, Claire carried on fucking Patrick harder and harder. Grabbing and spanking him and forcing louder and louder moans from his mouth.

"Oh fuck!!" Patrick yelled out when he felt Claire's oiled up hand gripping his own cock beneath him.

"That's it, are you going to cum for me?" She asked, not stopping her fucking.

"Yes! Please make me cum!!" Patrick pleaded, the teasing sending so much pleasure through his body.

"You're going to cum with my cock in your arsehole?" Claire questioned.

"Fuck yes! Make me cum with your cock!!" Patrick yelled back.

Her fucking was relentless, the bed was rocking as she forced her cock deeper and deeper inside of him. Her oiled hands quickly wanking his cock and Patrick's body began to tense up.

"Oh yeah. You're about to cum! I can feel your hole clenching my cock!!" Claire moaned.

"Yes! Please!!" Patrick moaned, he didn't even know what he was saying at this point.

"I'm going to cum in you. Do you want that baby?" Claire asked.

Patrick had forgotten about Claire cumming, but after hearing that he wanted nothing more than to feel her hot load filling his arsehole.

"Yes! Fucking cum in me!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs!

"Keep clenching your arse around my cock!!" Claire ordered.

Patrick's mind was a mess, he was clenching his arse at the same time as knowing he was past the point of no return from his own orgasm.

"FUUUUUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!!!" He screamed in pleasure as his body erupted, more cum than he has ever produced in his life fired out of his cock onto the bed.

"Yes, cum for me!!!" Claire shouted, "I'm cumming in you!!" She announced.

"Fucking do it!!" Patrick moaned as his body trembled with pleasure.

Then he felt the first shot of warm cum hitting his insides.

"Fuuckkk!" He moaned at the new feeling.

"Yes!!" Claire shouted as her cock fired shot after shot of cum inside of this tight arsehole.

For the next few minutes, they both panted as their orgasms died down. Claire kept her cock lodged deep in his arse until all of her cum was filling him up.

Eventually Patrick flopped down onto the bed and landed in the pool of his own cum.

"Did you like that?" Claire asked panting herself.

"I loved it!" He said back.

"Good," Claire said standing up, "Are you ready to try out my arse?"

Patrick turned his head and stared at this beautiful young woman, her tits oiled up and her giant cock still hard.

"I don't know if I can go again that quick." He said with a little grin.

"You can. That drink you had at the start was part of the service. It had a Viagra in so you can keep going and thoroughly enjoy our service." Claire said.

"Wow." Patrick said, not believing how surreal this was.

Turning to lie on his back, Claire wasted no time wrapping her lips back around his cock.

"Oooohhh!!" Patrick moaned as he watched this beautiful blonde bobbing up and down his cock that was still rock hard.

The feeling was intense and amazing, forcing his legs to shake. She was a master of blowjobs and was straight away deep throating him, taking him fully down her throat.

"I need this cock in my arse now!" She said coming up for a breath.

"How do you want it?" Patrick asked, staring at her tits.

With a smile, Claire told him "You just lie back and enjoy."

He watched as this young woman climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist. Both of their bodies were coated in oil. Feeling her hand wrap around his cock, Claire lined it up with her hole and slowly began to sit down.

With more ease than when Claire went into Patrick's arse, his cock popped inside of her.

"Fucking hell!!" Patrick moaned, her arse wrapping around his cock and squeezing the life out of it.

"Oh yeah! You have such a good cock!" Claire moaned out.

Patrick lay back and watched as Claire was squatting over him, slowly sliding herself down his pole.

"Oh god." Patrick moaned as she went deeper and deeper onto his cock. Until he felt his balls touching her and knew he was fully inside this girl's arsehole.

"Mmmmm, I feel so stretched around your cock." Claire moaned.

She arched back and began to pour oil all over her big tits. Patrick just lay back and marvelled at the sight. With his cock balls deep inside her arsehole, Claire began to rub the oil into her tits. Squeezing them together and putting on a shower for Patrick.

That's when she started to bounce up and down on the cock. Her own cock and balls bouncing in the air as she rode him with her tight arsehole. She was clearly a pro as she didn't need any warming up. She would fucking herself on this cock with ease, taking it balls deep inside her and bouncing until he was nearly out.

"Oh yeah, fuck my arse baby!" Claire moaned squeezing and grabbing her tits.

As she planted her knees on either side of Patrick, she rode his cock fast and hard as she poured oil over Patrick's body, rubbing it in as she was taking his dick.

"That feels so good." Patrick moaned out.

"You like your cock in my arse?" Claire moaned back.

"You're so fucking tight!" Patrick moaned.

"Wank my cock!" Claire ordered.

Patrick didn't waste any time and wrapped his hands around her thick cock. Wanking it up and down as she rode him. Grinding her arse on his cock the two were moaning in unison.

"Oh yeah! You want me to cum?!" Claire moaned.

"Yes! Cum for me with your arse filled with my cock!" Patrick moaned back.

Her arse was tightly wrapped around his cock, feeling it moving up and down his wet cock felt fucking amazing! As did wanking her cock with his oiled up hand.

"I'm going to cover you in my cum!!" Claire moaned loudly, "Do you want that?"

"Yes!" Patrick shouted without hesitation, "Cum all over me!"

"Oh yeah! Keep wanking my cock!!" Claire moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She moaned louder and louder, her arse clenching around Patrick's cock sending him into overdrive.

"Fuck I'm cumming!!!" Claire shouted as Patrick didn't let up wanking her dick.

Suddenly cum started to fire out of her cock, firing all over Patrick's chest and abs. Load after load of hot, sticky cum covering him.

"FUUUCKK!!" Patrick shouted and he felt his balls tense yet again, then he erupted inside this young girl's arsehole. Just like she did to him, filling her arse completely with his thick cum.

"Yes, cum in my fucking arsehole!!" She moaned out.

Patrick was panting like crazy as Claire milked every last drop of cum with her arsehole, clenching and bouncing on his cock.

When she eventually pulled away and stood up, Patrick's head was spinning and he was panting himself.

"Mmmm." Claire moaned.

Opening his eyes, Patrick looked down and saw Claire's warm tongue just as it pressed against his body and began to lick up his warm cum.

"Oh god." He moaned at the beautiful sight.

"Mmmm delicious." Claire said swallowing down a mouthful before licking more.

He couldn't believe his eyes when she licked up a huge pool of cum, then moved up to his face. Without thinking, Patrick opened his mouth and let Claire run her cum filled tongue against his. Pushing her cum into his mouth and pushing her tongue deeper into his mouth.

Instinctively, Patrick swallowed it all down and began to run his tongue against hers to taste more. The deliciousness of the cum was addictive.

Again and again Claire would lick up her come and then push it into Patrick's mouth until he had pretty much swallowed an entire load.

After a few minutes of this, she stood up and with a smile said.

"Did you enjoy your massage?"

Staring at her naked body as she dried herself with a towel, Patrick replied.

"It was the best I've ever had."

Handing him a towel, Claire said.

"Good, you are definitely welcome back anytime."

"I will take you up on that." Patrick said, standing up and drying himself with the towel.

Claire left he room and Patrick got dressed, when he walked out, he realised how sore his arse and throat was from the fucking.

Reaching the counter, the other beautiful young girl was there smiling at him.

"Do I need to pay for anything?" Patrick asked.

"No sir, you partner paid for everything beforehand." She said with a smile.

I wonder if she knows what happened in there? Patrick thought, along with the disbelief that Jessica set this up.