The Masseuse Returns

Story Info
Amy's 18th birthday massage goes very unexpectedly.
7.3k words
4.8
29.5k
79

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers

The Masseuse Returns

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This is a follow up to "The Masseuse" however it can be read as a stand alone story. You don't need to read that to understand this one.

Prologue

"Good morning, Hayleigh's Spa how can I help?" A polite young woman says down the phone.

"Hello, I would like to book a massage as a gift for my daughter please?" John replies.

"Of course, which one would you like to book?" The woman asks.

"It's for her 18th birthday so the most expensive one." He tells her.

"Have you seen our website sir?" She asks.

"Yes, I've had a look and you look very good, which is the most expensive option?" John asks again.

"Well our full body is the most expensive, except...." The woman says.

"Except what?" John asks, getting tired of her taking so long to answer his question.

"We have the special massage with Claire which has extra costs, however I doubt you would be interested in that one for your daughter." She says in a calm tone.

"I want that one." John replies, wanting to get the best for his daughter.

"But sir..." She goes to speak but John interrupts.

"That's fine, I want the special massage and I want it booked in for Saturday." John tells her firmly.

"But sir..." She speaks again but he interrupts her once more.

"No, I want that booked in right now." John tells her attempting to show his authority.

"Okay sir, you're all booked in for 1pm on Saturday. What name should I put?" She asks.

"It's for Amy." John tells her.

Amy

"Happy 18th!" Amy hears being shouted to her by her mum and dad as she enters the kitchen.

"Thank you." Amy says with a smile, walking in and instantly disappointed with the lack of presents that she can see.

"Here you go my angel." Her father says handing her a card.

"Thanks Daddy." Amy says ripping it open, Amy doesn't even read the card, instead just grabbing the piece of paper inside. "What is it?" she asks.

"It's the most expensive massage package at Hayleigh's spa, it's got amazing reviews." John says with a little smile on his face.

"Oh, right. Thanks." Amy grunts out, not believing that all her parents got her for her 18th is a massage, "Is this is?" She asks.

"Stop torturing her!" Amy's mum laughs.

"Fine, go look outside!" Her father says.

A giant smile appears on Amy's face and in her pink pyjama's she runs to the front door. Opening the large, oak double doors Amy lets out a giant scream!

"Oh my god! You got me an Audi!!" Amy shouts and running up to it.

"Do you like it?" Her dad asks.

"Yeah, well..." Amy says looking at it.

"What?" Her dad asks.

"I kind of wanted it in white, but black is okay I guess." Amy tells him, although she is disappointed with it.

"That's okay hun, we can get it painted." Her mum tells her.

"Really? Are you sure?" Amy asks with a big smile.

"Of course darling, anything for you!" Her mum tells her.

Amy goes and hugs her parents.

The Next Day.

Amy is driving her brand new car to the massage that her Dad booked for her. It's her first ever massage and she's looking forward to it immensely.

As she drives, she uses the Bluetooth on her phone.

"Hey babe!" She shouts as Kevin answers.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Kevin, her boyfriend asks back.

"Just off to my massage, are we still going out tonight?" She asks him, Kevin has planned on a romantic evening for her birthday. Amy is planning on finally losing her virginity to Kevin tonight, something she can't wait for.

"Yeah, 7pm work for you?" He asks her.

"Definitely, it better be a good place." She says with a laugh.

"You'll love it don't worry." Kevin tells her.

"Well if it's good, you might get lucky." She says chuckling to herself.

"Are you serious?" He asks, clearly excited in her voice.

"I told my mum and dad to stay out tonight so we have the place to ourselves, all night." She tells him, turning herself on with the thought of finally having sex.

"I literally can't wait!" Kevin almost shouts down the phone.

"I'll speak to you later, love you." Amy says and hangs up the phone, smiling to herself.

The rest of the drive she finds herself daydreaming of having sex with Kevin, she wonders what it feels like to have Kevin touching her pussy, to have his fingers inside her, to then have his tongue on her clit. Amy has freshly shaved this morning in preparation for tonight. As she thinks about her sexual antics she feels more and more turned on. Wondering what it will feel like to have a cock in her mouth, maybe even lick his balls and finally, feeling a cock inside her pussy. To have his cock taking her virginity.

Pulling up to the massage shop, Amy is having to try and calm herself down from her sexual thoughts before walking in.

"Hi," The woman behind the desk says as Amy answers.

"Hi, I'm booked in for 1pm." Amy bluntly says whilst walking to the desk and looking around the shop, it looks really nice to Amy's surprise.

"Ah yes," The woman says with a slight grin, "Amy right? Your dad booked you in?"

"Yes he did, he said he got me the most expensive one. He likes to spend money on me." Amy says with a giggle, always one to try and show off the money her family has.

"Yes, he did." The woman says with a little laugh and Amy gives her an annoyed look, wondering why this woman is laughing, "Please take a seat, Claire will be with you shortly."

Sitting down, Amy waits very impatiently for her massage. It's another ten minutes until Amy hears someone calling her name.

"Amy?" She hears.

Looking up, Amy sees a very tall, very beautiful woman. She must be in her twenties, with long blond hair and an amazing figure. Amy is instantly jealous of how this woman looks, always wanting to go blonde.

"I was supposed to start ten minutes ago." Amy barks at her.

"My apologies, I was just finishing off another client." Claire tells her, "Please come with me."

Amy follows Claire down a hall, staring at her impressively firm arse as she walks. They go into a room with a massage bed in the middle.

"Have you been here before?" Claire asks in a soft and delicate voice.

"No, this is my first massage ever." Amy tells her, feeling a little nervous around this woman who towers over her small, young, 18 year old body.

"And you're in for the special, big step for a first time." Claire says to her.

"Well my Daddy wanted to book me in for the best." Amy tells her.

"I'm sure your Daddy did," Claire says with a little laugh, "Please take off all your clothes and lie on the bed."

"All of my clothes?" Amy asks, "Like, completely naked?", Amy didn't expect to be completely naked.

"Of course," Claire says as though it was a silly question.

"Oh, erm, okay." Amy replies, not wanting to seem dumb to this woman.

Claire turns around and Amy quickly starts to take her clothes off. Throwing her t-shirt and jeans to the side, Amy hasn't got very big breasts so she wasn't wearing a bra anyway. She pulls down her black thong and throws it to the side.

Standing completely naked, Amy jumps onto the bed and covers herself with the towel.

"Okay, great, let's get started." Claire says softly.

Amy places her head into the hole of the table, although it's slightly cocked up so her head is almost upright, not the most comfortable position.

However, Amy is quickly distracted when she feels warm oil being poured onto her back, followed by two soft yet strong hands rubbing into her.

"Oh god, that feels amazing." Amy whispers, never experience such a thing before.

"You just relax," Claire whispers, "I must say, you have amazing skin." She compliments.

"Thank you." Amy replies with a smile, already loving this massage.

Claire's hands rub all over her back, going deep into her shoulder blades, her thumbs like magic and Amy feels herself melting into the bed.

Closing her eyes and feeling this woman rub her back, Amy daydreams yet again about Kevin and once again starts to turn herself on with the thought of having sex with him.

"Mmmm." Amy moans to Claire's hands and she becomes more and more aroused.

Then, Amy is startled to feel Claire's hands move lower down her back and under the towel, just above her bum cheek. Amy clenches her arse in shock, not expecting the massage to go under the towel, however not saying anything.

After a few minutes, Amy unclenches and allows Claire's hands to carry on massaging her back and lower back, until they go further and properly rub her arse cheek.

"Woah what are you doing?!" Amy says lifting her head up and turning it to look at Claire.

"I'm massaging you?" Claire says, as though surprised by Amy's objection.

"Why are you rubbing my bum?" Amy asks her in shock.

"You've got the full body, special massage, we cover everywhere." Claire tells her.

"Isn't that area a little... personal." Amy asks her, feeling a little embarrassed now.

"There can be a lot of tension there, and your Daddy paid for this." Claire tells her.

"I... I guess." Amy says, still uncomfortable.

"I'm the qualified masseuse, you lie back and let me do my job." Claire tells her in a soft yet demanding tone.

Amy is not used to being told what to do, always being spoiled and getting her own way, however she feels compelled to obey and puts her face back into the hole.

"O-okay." She replies.

"Good." Claire whispers before carrying on massaging Amy's back.

A minute or two later, once again her hands brush over Amy's bum cheeks, Amy tenses up again but doesn't say anything.

Oh my god, I was not expecting this! Amy thinks to herself as Claire's hands frequently rub against her cheeks, Is this supposed to happen?

OH MY GOD! Amy almost screams in her head as Claire full on grabs onto one of her arse cheeks and presses into it. No longer just grazing over the top, but massaging her.

"Is that okay?" Claire asks softly as she carries on kneading into the one bum cheek.

"I... I don't know, this is a little weird." Amy stutters out but is unable to move.

"What? You don't like your massage? Your Daddy paid a lot of money for this." Claire tells her.

"I just didn't expect it to be so, intrusive." Amy whispers as Claire continues to massage her arse cheeks.

"Do you not like it?" Claire asks.

Truth be told, it feels amazing and Amy doesn't know if it's because she was horny before she got here or what, but having her arse rubbed is turning her on even more.

"It's, okay I guess." Amy replies, confused by everything that's going on.

"Trust me, I am very qualified and know exactly what will make you feel good." Claire says in a tone that makes Amy understand where she's coming from.

"Okay." Amy whispers and tries to relax.

Over and over, Claire's sole focus is on Amy's arse, rubbing and massaging deep into her. Her slippery, oiled up hands slowly massage the bottom of her arse and Amy panics that she's getting increasingly close to her pussy. Her pussy that Amy can feel is dripping wet.

Amy tenses her legs a little so that Claire doesn't accidentally see her bare, shaved pussy.

She feels Claire's hand leave and the lid of the oil bottle open. Suddenly, oil is being poured directly onto her toned arse, dripping down between her cheeks and Amy can feel it running down her arsehole and down along her already wet pussy.

"Mmmm." Amy accidentally moans in pleasure, catching herself and stopping but not before Claire heard her.

"Glad you're enjoying it." Claire says as she continues to rub Amy's arse.

Claire's hands finally leave Amy's arse and massages the back of her thighs. Amy is both happy and disappointed as she's now found herself incredibly turned on.

Claire continues to massage all of Amy's legs until she is covered in oil.

"Okay, you can turn over now." Claire whispers.

"T-turn over?" Amy asks, not knowing how she can turn around without this woman seeing her tits and bare pussy.

"Yes, I'll turn around as you put the towel back on you." Claire says.

Amy lifts her head and sees that the masseuse has turned the other way. The young girl quickly flips around and puts a small towel that just about covers her tits and another one that covers her pussy.

"Okay." Amy whispers.

Claire turns and Amy watches this woman eying up her young, toned body and she suddenly feels nervous. Closing her eyes, Amy just tries to relax and allow this massage to continue.

What is wrong with me, why am I so turned on by this woman rubbing me! Amy thinks to herself.

Claire's hands start by massaging Amy's feet, her thumbs pressing deep into them and pulling on her individual toes.

"Mmmm." Amy moans again, loving having her feet rubbed.

"That's it, you just relax." Claire whispers.

"That does feel so good." Amy tells her, becoming as relaxed as she was before Claire started to massage her arse.

Claire's hands grip onto the bottom of both of Amy's legs and slowly rub up. She has a firm grip onto Amy's smooth legs and as she brings her hands up, Amy is sure that she is slightly pulling her legs apart. Except it feels too nice to stop her or say anything.

Claire continues to rub oil all over Amy's legs, after she's done with her lower legs, Amy moans at the touch of Claire rubbing into her bare thighs.

With her eyes closed, Amy relaxes and enjoyed having this woman's hands on her.

Claire's slick fingers going in between Amy's thighs and rubbing deep into her.

"Mmmm." Amy accidentally moans again, loving the feeling but also conscious of how close she is getting to her bare pussy.

Inch by inch, Claire's fingers feel ever closer to her pussy, what's weird, is Amy isn't closing her legs to stop her. She's allowing this woman rub closer and closer to her pussy, knowing full well that the chances are her pussy is on show now.

"Good girl," Claire whispers before pulling her hands away, just an inch away from touching the young woman's pussy.

"Mmmm." Amy moans again, although she's disappointed to feel her hands away from her thighs.

The young girl feels more warm oil being poured onto her stomach, followed by Claire lightly massaging it into her.

"You do have an amazing body, you must work out right?" Claire asks.

"Yes, nearly every day." Amy moans, feeling totally and utterly relaxed by this woman's touched.

I can't believe how turned on I am getting from this woman touching me! This is crazy! Amy thinks to herself, worrying that Claire will be able to see her pussy leaking between her thighs.

Claire's strong yet soft hands rub all over Amy's stomach and her hips, each graze making Amy let out little moans of pleasure.

Amy hears something hit the floor, suddenly realising that it was the towel covering her pubic area. In shock she opens her eyes to see Claire smiling down at her, her perfectly white, glistening teeth shining at her.

"Shhhh, it's okay." Claire whispers.

Ooohhh god! Amy moans in her head, closing her eyes and doing nothing to cover up her bare pussy, knowing full well that Claire can definitely see it now.

This is fucking crazy! Is she going to start touching me, there? Do I want her to? Amy thinks to herself. It's not really cheating if I just let this woman get me off, I don't need to feel guilty for that. If this woman wants to make me cum who am I to stop her..... Oh god I hope she makes me cum.

Claire's hands rub all over Amy's stomach and waist, moving further down and rubbing just about her pussy. Every time Amy thinks she's finally going to touch her pussy, but at the last second her hand moves away.

Claire has done this enough times to know how to get these women exactly how she wants them. To get them so hot and bothered that they are like putty in her hands. This stuck up, rich girl is in for one hell of a time, Claire thinks to herself.

After teasing the young girl for a good few minutes so that she is almost squirming on the bed, Claire moves her hands up her soft body and underneath the towel that is covering her small breasts.

"Oooohhh." Amy lets out a gasp in shock and pleasure to feel this woman's soft, oiled up hands grabbing and rubbing her bare tits.

Oh god, I'm so fucking horny! Amy moans in her head as her tits get covered in oil.

Claire's fingers start to flick along her nipples until they are stiff, taking them into her fingertips and lightly pulling them, forcing a quiet moan from Amy's mouth.

"Do you like that?" Claire whispers.

"Yeeaahhh." Amy moans back quietly.

"Let's see these babies." Claire whispers and suddenly the towel that slightly covered Amy is now on the floor.

Amy opens her eyes, realising she is now lay completely naked and completely covered in oil in front of this woman.

She goes to speak but nothing comes out, instead Amy watches in complete shock as Claire's mouth lowers to the her chest. Claire's mouth opens and Amy sees her nipple get gripped onto by her white teeth. The older woman bites down and slightly pulls away and Amy's small tit gets pulled with it.

"Ooooh gaawwdd." Amy moans, never experience this before but fucking loving it.

Claire wraps her lips around Amy's nipple and starts to suck on it, flicking it with her tongue as her hand grabs and pulls on Amy's other tit.

"Mmmmm." Amy moans, biting her lip as she allows this woman use her body.

I can't believe this is happening, this is crazy! Oh fuuucckk. Amy moans in her head as Claire plays with her tits perfectly.

As her nipples are being sucked, Amy feels one of Claire's hands slip down her oiled stomach and a single finger press against her throbbing clit.

"Waaaiitt." Amy moans, raising her head and looking at Claire, "No one will walk in right?"

"Walk in? You're getting the special massage." Claire says with a smile.

"This is what the special massage iiiiiiissssss?" Amy moans as Claire flicks her swollen clit.

"Part of it." Claire says with a smile before standing up.

Oh my god, my Daddy definitely didn't realise he was paying for a happy ending for me! Amy thinks, but not about to say no.

The younger girls jaw drops open as in a second Claire's t-shirt is wiped over her head and onto the ground. She's wearing a black bra and they do nothing to cover her amazing tits, they look massive! Amy assumes they are fake but they look like very good fakes.

"W-what are you doing?" Amy asks, not expecting to see this other woman naked, just expecting Claire to get her off.

"Making sure I don't get oil on my top." Claire says bluntly.

"Oh, fair enough." Amy whispers, thinking that makes sense.

Claire's bra drops to the floor and her tits stay perfectly in shape, they are as though someone has designed the perfect breasts for a woman and put them on her. For a moment, Amy just marvels at this woman's tits, something she never thought she would do.

"Now, let's see this tight little pussy." Claire says bluntly, her soft tone gone, replaced with a more dominant one.

She marches over to Amy, grabbing onto her thighs she roughly pulls her legs apart.

"Oooh god." Amy moans out in shock as her pussy is fully on show for this woman to see.

I can't believe I'm letting this happen! Amy thinks to herself.

Her body twitches as she feels a single finger starting to trace up and down her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, that is one wet, tight pussy." Claire whispers as she teases the young girl, "I must've really gotten you turned on."

Amy closes her eyes and lets her head flop back, being kept slightly up by the lift in the head rest. She just lies back and accepts what's about to happen to her, that she's about to be made cum for the first time by this woman.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers