The Masseuse Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhhh!" Amy moans loudly as a single, oiled up finger pushes deep into her tight pussy.

"So tight." Claire whispers as she pushes her finger knuckle deep into the young girls wet pussy.

Her finger easily slides in and out of her, Claire smiles to herself as she watches the 18 year old's body twitch and writhe from her finger.

"Oh god, oh god." Amy moans as she feels her pussy tightly clenching around this woman's finger that's pushing in and out of her.

Claire pushes a second finger to Amy's tight little hole and slowly slides it inside of her, not believing how tight this young girls pussy actually is.

"Fuuuuucckkk." Amy whispers as she feels her pussy stretch around her masseuses two fingers.

Claire's two fingers continue to pump in and out of Amy's pussy at a steady pace, allowing her to loosen around her.

"You like that?" Claire whispers.

"Yeeesss." Amy moans, still in shock that she is currently getting fingered by a woman.

She feels some movement on the bed, looking down her eyes shoot open as she sees Claire is now on the bed, between her legs.

"W-what are you doing?" Amy asks in a moan as Claire doesn't let up on fingering her tight little pussy.

"Oh I've got to have a taste of this tight little cunt." Claire bluntly tells her, leaning forward her wet, warm tongue presses against Amy's throbbing clit.

"Ooooohh ggaaawwwwdddd!!" Amy moans louder than ever. The feel of a tongue on her clit even better than she ever imagined.

One of Amy's hands come up and grabs onto Claire's head, the pleasure of having this woman lick her clit making her body tense up and shake.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... oh fucckkk." Amy pants out as Claire ever so softly massages her clit with her tongue.

"Mmm you taste delicious." Claire whispers between licks.

She holds her fingers knuckle deep into the 18 year olds pussy as she flicks her clit over and over, loving feeling her legs twitch around her.

Oh god, this is so fucking good! I can't believe she's licking my clit! Amy moans in her head.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkk!!!" Amy moans louder than she intended to as Claire starts to properly finger fuck her pussy. The oil making it easy for her fingers to slide in and out of her pussy faster and faster.

"Mmmmmm!" Claire moans, sucking Amy's clit into her mouth and flicking her tongue against it as she fingers the young girl.

"Oooh fuck! I'm gonna cum!!" Amy moans loudly as her chest heaves up and down.

Suddenly Claire's fingers pull out of Amy's pussy and her tongue leaves her clit.

"Not yet!" Claire tells her.

"Pleeeasseee." Amy moans, not believing she is having to ask, no, beg for this woman to make her cum.

"Turn around and get that hot arse in the air!" Claire orders, grabbing Amy's leg and pushing her around.

Amy, willing to do anything to cum right now follows her instructions and turns around. Putting her head into the hole again, Claire grabs her legs and bends them so her arse is in the air with her pussy easy to get to.

"Mmm look at both those tight little holes." Claire whispers, rubbing her oiled hands around Amy's arse cheeks.

"Pleeeeasse." Amy whispers.

"Please what?" Claire asks, loving that she is gaining more power over this little rich girl.

"Please lick me!" Amy begs, not used to having to ask for something!

"Good girl." Claire whispers, burying her face in the girls pussy and pressing her tongue against her clit.

"Oooh yes!" Amy moans.

Claire's hands are grabbing and spreading Amy's arse cheeks as her tongue fucks the girls pussy.

SPANK!

Claire strikes down lightly on the young girls arse cheek before moving her face away from her pussy.

"Do you like that?" Claire asks.

"Yeeesss!" Amy moans as Claire's soaking wet finger rubs against her swollen clit!

"Yes you do, beg me to lick you!" Claire orders.

SPANK!

"Pleeeasee!" Amy begs.

SPANK!

"Beg properly you little slut!" Claire shouts, pushing her two fingers back deep into Amy's cunt, pressing them against her G-Spot and finger fucking her fast.

"Fuuuucuccckkk!!!" Amy moans at the sudden fingering, also in complete horror of being called a slut by this woman.

SPANK!

"Beg me to lick your cunt you dirty fucking slut!" Claire orders.

"Please lick my cuuunnnttt!!!" Amy begs as her pussy is roughly finger fucked faster and faster.

"Good little girl," Claire compliments, "But first, I need to taste this arsehole!"

Suddenly, Amy feels her arse cheeks spread wide open and Claire's long wet tongue presses against her tight little hole.

"Whaat theee fuucckk!!" Amy moans, shocked that she is suddenly having her arse eaten out by this woman, something she never thought she'd experience.

"Mmmm!" Claire moans, "Such a delicious little arsehole!" She moans as her fingers pump in and out of Amy's cunt.

She tenses her tongue and presses it deep into Amy's arsehole, fucking her arse with her tongue.

"Oh god, I can't believe... you're licking my arse...." Amy pants from the double pleasure of being fingered and rimmed at the same time.

"Mmm believe it my slut, I love eating this tight little arsehole!" Claire moans.

Claire's face stays buried between her toned cheeks as her tongue fucks Amy's little hole, her fingers alternating from fingering her absolutely drenched pussy to rubbing her swollen clit. Over and over Amy twitches and Claire knows that she's getting closer to cumming yet again.

"Oh god, so good.... So good..." Amy pants as her orgasm builds up more and more.

"You want to cum?" Claire moans between licks.

"Yeeess." Amy begs, desperate to finally cum after being denied last time.

"Come here!" Claire orders, pulling her fingers out of Amy's pussy, she grabs onto her hair and harshly yanks her around.

Amy is shocked by the dominance of this woman but feels too helpless and turned on to argue. Allowing Claire to painfully pull her hair until she is on her knees facing the masseuse.

"Open your mouth slut." Claire orders, pushes the fingers that were just in Amy's pussy into her mouth.

Amy instinctively wraps her lips around Claire's fingers, tasting her own pussy for the first time.

Claire pushes her fingers in and out of Amy's mouth before shoving them down her throat so she gags on them.

"You like that you little rich slut?" Claire shouts as she fucks Amy's throat with her fingers.

"Gluug...gllugg...gluggg!!" Amy gags over and over, in complete shock of how this woman is treating her, but for some reason fucking loving it.

Amy feels her own spit start to drool down her face as Claire forces her fingers deep down her throat.

"My turn now slut." Claire says standing up on the surprisingly sturdy bed.

"W-what?" Amy asks, feeling absolutely battered by this amazingly powerful woman, she looks up to Claire smiling down on her with her fingertips in the waistband of her baggy trousers.

"Time for you to please me, if you want me to make you cum, you have to make me cum." Claire says bluntly.

What the fuck, she wants me to lick her pussy? I'm not a lesbian.... Amy thinks to herself, But I need her to make me cum, maybe I can lick her pussy. That's not cheating I guess.

Amy looks down and suddenly sees Claire's trousers by her ankles, followed by a red thong.

As though in slow motion, Amy brings her head up.

WHAT. THE. FUCK! Amy screams in her head.

In front of her is a giant, hard, thick cock attached to Claire.

"I know, big right." Claire whispers, running one of her hands through Amy's brunette hair.

Amy is not only stunned to find out that Claire has a cock, but how fucking big it is!! She's never seen a cock in real life but she knows this one is fucking huge!!

"Come on then, I know you know how to suck a dick!" Claire whispers, slightly holding onto Amy's hair.

"I... I.... I...." Amy stutters, trying to tell her that she can't but in too much shock for it to happen.

Amy wouldn't have counted licking a woman's pussy as cheating, but sucking a cock definitely is! Especially since Kevin thinks he will be the first cock Amy will suck.

"I ca......" Amy goes to stop this but Claire loses her patience.

Claire tightly grips onto Amy's hair and harshly pulls her face closer, forcing her cock into the younger girls mouth, not giving her time to reconsider or to stop.

Amy is in utter shock of having this cock shoved into her mouth, she can't even react in time to close her lips around it as Claire instantly starts to fuck her face.

Claire just smiles to herself as she sees this wide eyed girl choking on her cock. Claire thrusts it in and out of her mouth, loving seeing people's reaction when they realise she has a cock.

Amy can feel the cock hitting her throat at every thrust, forcing her to gag and very quickly having spit drooling down her chin as her jaw is open unnaturally wide.

"Gllgggg... gllggg.... Gllggg.." Amy gags over and over, never expecting her first time sucking a cock to be quiet like this, but something about being treated like this is turning her on even more.

"Oh yeah, finally put that whining mouth to good use." Claire moans, she grips onto Amy's hair and pushes her cock even deeper.

Amy's throat wraps around the thick, hard cock as she feels it slide inch my inch deeper inside of her.

Although Amy is struggling to breath with this giant cock down her throat, her mind wanders to what it would feel like to have such a thick, long cock in her pussy.

"Fuuuucckk yeah!" Claire moans, holding her cock all the way down the little girl's throat.

Amy can feel Claire's big, smooth balls resting on her chin.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLGGGGGGG!" Amy groans around the cock, a constant stream of spit is pouring down her chin and she feels like a dirty whore.

Claire lets go of the 18 year olds hair and pulls her cock away, Amy almost falls back as she gasps for air.

"Get back to sucking my cock slut." Claire orders, in full dominance mode now.

Amy stares up at this woman, breathing heavily and her chest heaving up and down. She wipes the spit from her mouth before letting out a smile.

Fuck, what is wrong with me. She thinks before sitting up and grabbing hold of the giant cock. Kevin will never find out anyway.

Claire's cock is so thick that Amy can't even wrap her fingers around it.

Staring at it, Amy marvels at the first ever cock she's seen in person. She never expected it to be on another woman, she also never expected to love being treated like a slut!

The 18 year old licks her plump lips, opening her mouth she dives onto the cock and wraps her lips around it. Amy is happy to have the proper opportunity to suck this cock rather than having it fucking her throat.

She takes just past the head into her mouth, bringing her wet tongue up she licks around the head, tasting the delicious precum that pours into her mouth and fills her senses.

"Mmmmm." Amy moans, surprised by how much she enjoys having a thick cock in her mouth.

Amy's tongue massages around the head of Claire's cock, feeling it twitch in her mouth as her hand slowly wanks up and down the thick shaft.

"There you go, I knew you were a dirty little rich slut." Claire moans, loving watching this stuck up bitch now moaning around her cock.

Amy bobs up and down the thick cock, moaning and loving the taste as she takes more and more into her mouth.

She grabs onto Claire's thick, toned thighs before pushing her head deeper down onto the cock. She feels it hitting her throat but holds in the desire to gag, instead pushing deeper and deeper. Feeling her throat stretch again around this perfect cock.

"Glllllggggggggg!!" She gags as once again she feels Claire's balls hitting on her chin.

"Fuuck you dirty whore!!" Claire moans, "Get on your hands and knees you fucking slut!"

Amy's puts her face back into the hole and puts her arse in the air, desperate to feel this masseuse licking her pussy once again.

She feels a pair of hands rubbing her arse cheeks.

SPANK!

"God you're so hot." Claire moans.

"Mmmmm!" Amy moans, feeling Claire spitting on her already soaked pussy.

Suddenly, Amy feels something being pushed up and down her wet pussy lips. It takes a moment but Amy realises that it's Claire, big, thick cock!

Before Amy can react and tell her not to fuck her virgin pussy, Claire grabs onto the 18 year old's hips and slides her entire cock deep into her tight cunt.

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTT!!" Amy shouts out but it's too late.

Claire grabs hold of Amy's small hips and slams her entire, thick fucking cock deep into the young girls cunt.

"Fucking hell you are fucking tight!" Claire moans, feeling this girl's pussy tightly wrapping around her cock like a vice.

"Fuuuuuucccccccckk!!" Amy grunts into the hole in the bed, biting down onto a loose piece of sheet as her insides feel like they're being torn apart.

She can feel her pussy twitching and stretching around this giant cock that's just gone balls deep into her virgin cunt.

SPANK!

"Fuck you are such a good slut!" Claire moans, gripping her hips and thrusting in and out of her.

If Claire knew she was a virgin, she would've gone slower, however she hammers in and out of the young girls cunt harder and harder. Her balls hitting Amy's clit every time she goes balls deep into the young woman.

"Fuuuuuuccckk meeeeeeeee!!!" Amy screams as her pussy gets destroyed by this thick fucking cock.

"You like that you fucking whore?!" Claire moans, spanking and grabbing Amy's arse.

"Yyeeeessss!" Amy moans back, a mix of pain but immense pleasure wrecking through her body.

"This is by far the tightest cunt I've ever fucked!" Claire moans slapping her arse again.

"Yooouu'rree my firrrstt." Amy moans as her body shakes back and forth from every thrust.

"Wait," Claire says, stopping fucking her but keeping her cock balls deep into the girl, "You're a virgin?"

"Well...." Amy moans, "I was."

Claire feels bad for a moment for taking this girls virginity without even knowing it, until she watches Amy start to rock her cunt back and forth on her cock.

"Please...." Amy moans, "Don't stop."

"Don't stop what my slut?" Claire moans, loving the feel of this tight fucking cunt bouncing back and forth on her thick cock.

"Don't stop fucking my virgin cunt!!!" Amy moans, bouncing herself back and forth faster and faster but missing the feel of being fucked like a whore.

Claire grips onto Amy's hair and pulls her head back until her mouth is in the young girl's ear.

"You want me to fuck your cunt like the whore you are? You want to take my big, fat cock deep in your pussy and make you moan like a fucking slag?" Claire whispers before biting her ear lobe hard.

"Yyyyyeeessss ppleeeaassee!!!" Amy moans, the pain from having her hair pulled just enhancing her pleasure.

"You filthy fucking slut!" Claire roars before throwing Amy's head back into the hole on the bed.

Grabbing the young girl, Claire goes back to destroying her no longer virgin cunt. Harder and harder she hammers into the girl's pussy as she gets wetter and wetter around her.

"So.... Fucking.... Good..." Amy pants over and over, as though she can feel Claire's cock in her stomach it's so fucking long!

As she fucks the 18 year old, Claire lets a bit of spit drop from her mouth onto her tight little arsehole.

Rubbing one finger around her other hole, Claire slowly pushes inside of it until she is knuckle deep in the young girls arsehole.

"Shhiiiiiitttttt!!" Amy moans as her arse stretches around Claire's finger. The feeling of both holes being filled sending her body into overdrive.

"Good girl." Claire moans as she pushes her finger in and out of Amy's arsehole as she keeps fucking her.

Something starts to happen inside of Amy as both of her holes are being used by this amazing woman. Her toes curl on their own and her legs starts to tremble.

Claire can feel Amy's cunt clenching around her thick cock as she fucks her.

"Are you about to cum around my cock, slut?" Claire moans spanking her harder than ever.

"I thiiiink soooo!" Amy moans, feeling like she's being fucked through the bed.

SPANK!

"Cum for me then my young dirty whore!!!!" Claire orders.

SPANK!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M CUUMMMINNGG!!!!" Amy screams at the top of her lungs as her first ever orgasm batters through her body.

Her legs uncontrollably shake, her moaning is loud and animalistic. Amy can feel sweat pouring off from her and her pussy feels tighter than ever as though it's gushing around Claire's cock.

"Fuucckkingg helllllll!!" Amy moans more and more as her orgasm wrecking through her seems never ending.

"Yes you fucking whore!!" Claire moans fucking her harder through her orgasm.

As Amy's orgasm slowly dies down, Claire jumps off the bed and her cock slips out of Amy's gaped pussy.

"Noooo." Amy moans at feeling empty again.

Claire grips onto the girls' thighs and flips her over so she's on her back. Spreading her legs and lifting them into the air, Claire slides her cock back into Amy's soaked pussy and starts to fuck her hard yet again.

"Oh... fuck... yes.. MORE!!" Amy moans, opening her eyes and watching Claire's big tits bouncing. She looks down and sees for the first time a cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Claire's cock is so big that her pussy looks unnaturally stretched around it as it pistons in and out of her pussy.

Claire moves two fingers to Amy's swollen clit and rubs it harshly.

"FUUUCCCKKK STOPP!!" Amy moans, her legs quivering in the air but Claire is holding them onto her shoulders.

Amy goes to push Claire's hand away but Claire grips onto her wrist and holds it over the young girls head.

"Toooo sensitive!!!" Amy moans as Claire constantly rubs her clit that's making her body tremble and her body spasm.

"Take it you fucking whore!!" Claire shouts at her, pretty much folding the girl in half as she rubs her twitching clit.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" Amy scream.

Claire feels as though her cock is forcefully pushed out of Amy's cunt, she continues to rub the young girls clit as she watches Amy squirt all over her tits and stomach.

"WHHHHAAAAATTT?!!! FUUUCCCKKKK!!" Amy screams as her chest heaves up and down.

Feeling herself squirt is even more intense than her last orgasm and her body feels like it exploding from the inside.

Claire keeps rubbing her clit as more and more squirts out of the girls cunt and covers Claire's body.

"You fucking whore! You're squirting!! Squirting like the little slut you are!" Claire moans.

"YYEEESS FUUCKK YEESSS!!" Amy screams.

As her squirting starts to stop, Claire slams her cock back into Amy's cunt and fucks her passionately. Her cunt is twitching around Claire's cock and feeling tighter than ever.

"I'm about to fill you up with cum you fucking whore!" Claire moans, grabbing and squeezing the 18 year olds smaller tits.

Amy can only let out little moaning whimpers, too weak to tell the masseuse that she's not on any protection.

"Fuuuuccckkk yeeeeeeessssssss!!!" Claire roars, her balls tighten and she starts to unload into the girls unprotected cunt.

Shot after shot of her warm, thick cum fires deep into Amy's pussy. The feeling making Amy feel even better and loving having someone cum inside of her.

"Fuck, so fucking good." Amy pants as Claire hammers into her pussy, making sure to milk every drop of cum into her.

Claire pulls out of her pussy and watches as a bucket of cum pours out and onto the floor. Still feeling horny and dominant, Claire grabs the young woman and throws her onto her knees.

"Clean my cock you slut." Claire orders.

Amy doesn't even try to argue, she's just happy to do anything Claire tells her.

Opening her mouth, Claire guides her cum covered cock in and slowly thrusts in and out. Amy wraps her lips around the cock, tasting cum for the first time and instantly loving it.