The Masseuse Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels as though Claire is making love to Amy's mouth rather than fucking it. Amy is swirling her tongue all along the cock that is going softer in her mouth now. At the same time she can feel cum leaking out of her, another feeling she automatically loves.

"Fuck, that was one of the best." Claire says pulling away from Amy's mouth.

"T-thank you." Amy whispers, feeling absolutely exhausted.

"Don't thank me, your Dad paid for it." Claire says with a laugh.

Claire grabs a wet towel and hands it to Amy who is still on her knees. The 18 year old starts to clean herself and tries to wipe some of the cum from her pussy. Realising that not only can she not have sex with Kevin because she is filled with cum, but also that she needs to get the morning after pill.

"I take it your arse is virgin as well?" Claire says with a smile.

Amy's arse feels sore just from the one finger that she had in it, but feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure and the desire to obey Claire, she replies.

"Yes it is."

"Good, tell your Daddy to book you in again. Next time, I'm taking your arsehole." Claire tells her and spanks her one more time.

Ten minutes later, Amy is limping out of the massage room. Her pussy feels destroyed and she feels covered in sweat. Although she is exhausted, it's possible the most relieved she's felt in her life.

"Did you enjoy your first time at Hayleigh's spa?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"Erm, sure." Amy whispers, knowing this woman probably knows what happened.

"Great, please come back soon." She says as Amy walks out and gets into her car.

Sitting in the car, Amy closes the door and turns the engine on but can't find the strength to drive.

"Fucking hell, that was insane." Amy says to herself, "Well, nothing I can do about it now." She says and starts to drive home.

The End