The Master and Slaves Playtime

Story Info
A Master and two slaves play on Saturday.
1k words
4.33
13.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

As in every single one of my stories, all characters are over 18, and fully consenting adults. This story is purely fictional on all accounts. Enjoy.

————————————————————-

Here I am, in all my "glory" so to speak, kneeling on the floor of the closet in our bedroom. My arms stretched out to either side to the walls, my mitts clipped to the rings discreetly installed. My head held up by the thick collar around my neck.

My cock tightly in its chastity device, refusing any room to grow, dangling from my body. The penis gag in my mouth prevents me from making too much noise while I wait for him, while I wait for my Master to come home.

I look up at the camera, the little red light telling me he's watching me on his phone as he plays this game he likes.

We live downtown, in a loft and the leather bar is just a half a block away, and he likes to bring home a guy for us to play with. It's become our typical Saturday night.

The back of my collar is secured by a chain to the bar above my head, limiting my movements even more. My ankles are bare because in this position, I couldn't stand if I wanted to. I'm stuck, waiting, anticipating, and wondering what his plan is tonight.

I finally hear the sound of muffled voices from behind the closed door, my cock stirs in its cage. Dripping on the floor in a puddle.

The door eventually swings open and he's standing there, in his leather pants and tight jacket, and next to him, he's got his hand on a naked guy's cock and balls. The naked guy, Master says, is named Jake.

He has Jake's hands bound behind him, a thick collar on his neck, and nipple clamps dangling from his chest.

"Look at my slave boy Jake. We're going to have quite a bit of fun tonight. And as you said earlier, you're all mine. Let's go."

He pulls Jake back to the center of the room, releases his wrists and lays him on the padded table. Master makes quick work of securing him to the table. He then comes to me, releases the chains and restraints, picks me up, and walks me over to Jake.

I'm positioned at the top of his head, and Master lowers the top piece of the table to allow Jake's head to fall back slightly.

"Open Jake."

He opens his mouth, and I'm pushed forward, my chastity device is quickly pushed into his mouth, he takes all of me.

"Stay there slave."

Both Jake and I know not to speak, unless asked a question, so we wait in silence as this hunk of a leather man gives us orders.

My junk in his mouth, my wrists are secured behind my back, and my legs kicked apart, dropping my junk further into Jake's mouth.

He chokes a little, but adjusts quickly.

Master then attaches clips to my nipples, and ties a string to my chain and Jake's chain, pulling at both chests.

Master walks back around to Jake and strokes his free cock, what I wouldn't give to be free like that. If I behave, I'm usually allowed to cum on nights like tonight.

Once Jake is nice and hard, Master slips a cock ring around his junk, balls and cock together. He slips a condom over Jake's length, and slides it down to the base. He snaps at me twice, which is signal for me to come to him.

I pull my junk gently from Jake's mouth, I know where this is going. I'm careful not to stray too far from the table, as Jake and I are still connected by nipple clamps. Once I reach him, Master bends me over the table, onto Jake's stomach, and begins to apply lube into my hole. Master's cock is bigger than Jake's, but he always lubes me up anyway.

Master then stands me up, pats the bench, and helps me onto the table. I straddle my body over Jake's, and Master holds the base of his cock, and pushes down my shoulder with his other hand.

I moan as I gently impale Jake's cock deep into my bottom.

Jake's moaning as I bottom out to his balls against my ass.

Once I'm settled, Master smacks my ass with his paddle a few times, just to increase the sensations between the three of us.

Master walks back around to Jake's head, unzips his pants and fishes out his own cock and balls. He pushes his balls into Jake's open mouth, and lets his hard dripping cock rest on Jake's chin, leaving precum all over it.

"Slave, fuck."

I begin to move my hips back and forth over Jake's body, gently guiding his cock back and forth in my hole. I know exactly how much to move so Jake doesn't fall out, but Jake is moaning against Master's balls.

"Jake, don't cum, you have to have permission, and seeing as how you can't ask with a mouth full of nuts, you're stuck. Keep fucking slave."

I move my hips faster, my precum dripping from my device, all over Jake's stomach.

Jake is groaning, his thighs are shaking, he's close, I stop moving and squeeze my hole tightly.

Jake grunts with a mouthful.

Master pulls his balls from Jake, he leans down to his ear, his voice is soft, gentle, yet demanding, confident, and in control, "you see, my slave and I do this every weekend. There's always some variation since I get bored easily. He has learned quickly, and knows that no one cums unless I say so. So, he's going to use his ass to edge your cock, I'm going to fuck your throat until I'm ready to cum. Once I feed you my load, my slave will be let free, and I will stroke his cock until he shoots his load all over your pretty boy body. Then, once that's done, my slave will use his ass to make you cum. After, I will lock my slave back in his room, and I will take you back to your car. Do you understand Jake?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, let's begin by opening that throat, slave, fuck gently."

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers