The Master and the Ring Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, see to your other duties, I'm busy this evening."

She quickly put the pitcher of liquor down on the table and left his chambers.

**

The tension in Mary's anus was like hot fire. Her breathing was small gasps for air as her heart pounded in her chest. The only reason she was continuing was she knew she only had a short time to prepare for Henri. The hand not holding the wax cock was a blur on her clitoris. It helped with the stress and pain in her tight ring as she bore down once again and pressed upon the wax shaft with her tight orifice. She could feel herself expanding slowly around the width of the head she had formed. It had to end soon, it just had to. Clenching her teeth, she pushed out as she pressed in with her hand. Finally the tension eased and she felt the shaft of the wax cock ease past her straining ring and into her body.

The initial penetration was exciting, her heart pounded faster still and she felt a rush of adrenalin course through her even as her ass burned amid the pleasure in her clit. Once she had penetration, she held the toy still, letting herself adjust to the tip inside her body. Her muscles clenched and contracted around the object. She dared not move it further nor stop her tight circles on her nub. Slowly and after several minutes of furious clitoris stimulation, she felt her body accepting the wide shaft and a sense of euphoric pleasure growing in her body. This was what she was hoping for and what she saw on the faces of the witches when Henri was driving his hard, long cock into their bowels.

Gently, she dared move the wax shaft deeper into her. Her ass constricted and clenched automatically as she began to move it. Trying to relax she pressed in a couple of inches and paused once again. She felt full with the wide toy stuck up her ass, but the pleasure was growing amid her furious hand grinding hard on her clitoris. She focused on the pleasure, ignored the slight pain and tightness in her anus. Letting the warmth and bliss grow, Mary found herself moving the wax shaft in and out automatically two or three inches as the excitement and pleasure in her sex overwhelmed any discomfort.

Her body was adjusting to the long shaft of the augmented candle. She found the sensation fascinating and the reality of how her body accepted it so soon amazed her. She had never felt anything like it. Her heart continued to pound in her chest from the excitement and thrill of accomplishment. She knew the key to her pleasure was in her clitoris but also felt a connection between the shaft in her forbidden orifice and the intense pleasure of her ringing nub. It was everything she hoped it would be.

**

"I'm flattered ladies, but I'm only one man. Soon to be married to Yvonne. We can discuss the particulars at a later date, after the Ring is whole and the power restored. With its power, I will be able to satisfy you all often," Henri said.

"But won't we suffer injury?" Serena asked.

"Not with your own rings. The witches demonstrated this when they held me captive. That's all I can tell you. Somehow their bodies adapted to the size of Mentula."

All four women looked at each other. Serena could somehow read each of their minds and what she heard made her smile as well as wet. She too wanted Henri at that moment. His large cock had not begun to return to flaccid as he said it would. No doubt he too wanted some sexual play as well. She read his mind briefly, not wanting to intrude into his thoughts too intrusively. She respected and loved him too much. But what she saw in his head was amazing. He was thinking about being the Master again and enjoying all four of the ladies in the room. His cock was huge but the images in his head showed Yvonne easily taking him into her body with her ring glowing brightly on her clitoris. He must have experienced this with the other witches to have such a vivid recall.

Serena left his mind as a twinge of pleasure jolted her clitoris. She looked forward to the next night and the casting of the spell.

"We all look forward to this, my king," Heather said.

Serena looked at her sister when Heather said this. Yvonne did not look pleased. Sharing Henri with Serena as they had discussed was one thing. Serena knew Yvonne would not like sharing Henri with Heather and Arianna. From Henri's comment it looked as though he intended to pleasure them all with or without Yvonne's blessing.

"Can I talk to you, my king... Alone?" Yvonne asked, stepping forward.

"Not now, Yvonne... nothing matters more than the spell and the Ring. We will discuss arrangements once the spell has been successfully cast. Return to your studies I will leave you now," Henri said, turning before Yvonne could say another word.

Serena saw Yvonne step forward to stop Henri from leaving but Heather reached out and stopped Yvonne.

"The king is right, Yvonne. We must continue to prepare. You must learn the words to the spell for it cannot be read."

Reluctantly, Yvonne turned back, shaking Heather's hand from her arm. The four women watched Henri walk away, adjusting his erect cock as he left.

**

It was difficult for Henri to leave the four women with such an erection. He knew if he pressed the issue he probably could have had all four of them pleasuring him at that very moment. Time was the problem. He needed the spell to be properly cast more than he needed to ejaculate again. As he walked through the servant's quarters to leave, he heard moaning from the bed chamber. Not seeing Mary, curiosity got the better of him and he quietly walked to the entrance and stole a look inside.

What he saw made his already hard cock lurch in his pants. Mary was on her back, lying on a bed with some kind of object shove into her anus. Her free hand was a blur on her clitoris as her other moved the object in and out of her forbidden orifice. She was preparing herself for him at that very moment. She had wasted no time nor had she discussed anything with the witches.

The object looked like a really long, thick candle but was nothing he had witnessed before since it was so long and wide. He realized, rather quickly, it was very similar to the cock throbbing in his pants. She must have fashioned it after measuring his with her hands. He was impressed, for she had already learned to accept the large object and seemed to be in the grips of pleasure and almost to orgasm. Mary panted and her legs quivered as she played and worked the object in and out as if Henri himself was penetrating her.

His cock throbbed uncontrollably in his pants and the wet spot doubled in size as his cock oozed through. Suddenly, Mary screamed in pleasure, her body tightened up and she began to shake and rock on the bed as the orgasm must have overcame her form. Her hands fell from her body and the convulsions forced the long wax shaft from her body, falling to the floor as she shook and panted from pleasure.

The sight was extremely erotic to Henri. Her naked body glistened with perspiration, her chest rose and fell, sucking air, her nipples rigid and pointing skyward as her climax continued for several moments. He almost entered the room and took her without permission he was so aroused by the sight before him. Gathering himself he tore his eyes from her body and reluctantly removed himself from the room.

**

When Yvonne returned to her own chamber, the queen's chamber, she had a new letter from her uncle waiting for her. She broke the wax seal and began to read. He had invited her and Serena to dinner tomorrow night. The night of the full moon. There was no possible way she could fulfill his request. She was too caught up in the spell to even write a letter of regret. She dropped Lord Byron's communication on the table and picked up the copy she had scrawled of the spell. She read it again and again, committing it to memory. The language was foreign to her but with the help of Heather and Arianna she had learned the proper pronunciations. She mouthed the words and even vocalized several of them out of order to not invoke any of the power she felt growing in her core.

She was both thrilled and frightened about what she felt and what she was going to do soon. She was destined to be queen and a powerful witch. The most powerful of the four from the inscription on the ring she held in her hand. She hadn't let it go since she picked it up off the table in the witch's room. It was too small to fit even on her pinky but she knew it would fit over her clitoris when the time came.

Rubbing the ring, she read the words to the spell again and they suddenly flowed intuitively in her mind. She was ready.

**

The night of the full moon came. Henri arrived late to the casting as he was dealing with the war that had officially begun. News from riders came from the front. General Sharis had effectively stopped the Garigasian advance at the narrow canyon as planned but was taking heavy casualties. There wasn't much Henri could do. The only soldiers left in the capitol were his own personal guard and he had already sent half of them with the general.

After doing what he could, he sent word back to the front and left his war room to meet up with the five women waiting for him. He hoped they had started without him and were well advanced in casting the spell.

Heather had picked the spot ahead of time. It had to be outside in the light of the moon. She had chosen a small courtyard off the king's chamber. It was private and in the middle of the palace. It would be perfect for the ceremony and spell.

Henri rushed to meet them, entering his chambers and through the door into the courtyard. He found the four women naked surrounding what looked like an alter with Mary lying nude on it. When he got closer he saw that it was just a makeshift table with soft bedding thrown over it. He walked up to stand below Mary who smiled up at him.

"Good, we can now begin," Heather said.

They all looked so serious, especially Yvonne as they stood at equal distances around the table. For him it was a sight to behold. Five naked women, all very beautiful and in full view for him to see. The stunning sight quickly caused his cock to stir in his pants as it rose. He soon noticed that Mary had already been preparing herself for his coming. Her fingers glistened in the bright moonlight and her sex was wet and her nipples erect.

"Remove your clothing, my king," Heather said.

Henri quickly removed his clothes and was fully hard by the time he was finished. His ragging cock pulsed in the air, the tip reflecting the light of the moon from his pre-ejaculate oozing from his slit.

"Place the Ring on your penis. It will do nothing until the spell is cast," Yvonne said, handing him the newly forged Ring she had picked up from the gold smith earlier that day. "Begin copulation, for the spell has to be pronounced just prior to your ejaculation," Yvonne continued, emotionless.

Henri took the cool gold ring from Yvonne and placed it over the head of his cock, sliding it down his shaft. The cold gold made him flinch but it quickly warmed as he set it against his body at the base of his cock. He noticed the runes were gone; it did not glow or was not warm as he remembered. Right then it was just a ring of gold around his cock. Once it was secure, Henri climbed onto the table; he smiled down at Mary as she welcomed him between her legs

"I've prepared myself for you, my king. Take me as we discussed," Mary said quietly as he leaned over her naked body.

"Perhaps the proper way first?" he asked.

"As you wish, but I want to experience you inside my forbidden place before I die."

Henri's voice caught in his through as he tried to reply. He swallowed hard and was only able to nod. Moving forward he felt his slippery head make contact with the hot sex of Mary. He paused for only a brief moment before entering her. She was very hot and wet, caressing his entire length in wonderful wet bliss. She had obviously been working on herself for some time waiting for him.

"Oh... Yesssss... my king!" she moaned as his massive length entered her well prepared sex.

He tried to ignore the fact that there were four other naked women watching him. All of which he had relations with several times. One he was to marry and all were soon to be bound to him by magic and the Ring. Casting his worries aside, Henri pulled his wet cock from Mary and slammed it home once again, knowing he had to do this to save his people.

He began thrusting repeatedly into Mary as she moaned and clawed at his back with each thrust. He suddenly noticed the four witches gather closer and grasp each other's hands. He knew they were linking their power. Pleasure rushed into his body from his fast moving cock. He had never released his pent up semen from the night before. He was quickly humming with pleasure and feeling his climax well on its way.

**

As the witches linked they found they were of one mind. They knew each other's thoughts and everything around them became more distinct and clear. Suddenly Serena spoke in all their heads at the same time.

"I can read Henri's thoughts. I can feel his arousal. I shall tell you when to begin the spell, Yvonne."

"Excellent, sister," Yvonne replied.

"As the spell is completed the rings must be place in the proper order from Yvonne to the right, until Serena," Heather said to all.

"We will be ready," Yvonne replied.

**

Mary was already climaxing. Waves of orgasmic bliss rushed through her form as Henri's large cock thrust in and withdrew. His hot, wide rode was much more exhilarating then the wax toy she had fashioned. She held him tight as he body shook and tightened around his shaft, her sex clenching in rhythmic contractions as her climax came fast and hard.

She still wanted him in the forbidden way. Wanted to feel the bliss she had achieved last night but thinking it would be better with the real thing moving in and out of her tight orifice. She listened to Henri's breathing, felt his body and knew from past experiences how close he was getting to his own climax. She had faith in him that he would not disappoint her, and would give her the desire of her heart. Her last wish.

She felt herself become exceedingly wet, felt her juices oozing down over her puckered orifice as he climax squeezed the heavy shaft entering and leaving her body in a constant barrage of thrusts. Henri was breathing heavier, she felt him widen and she knew he was close but still trusted in him to stop and enter her as she wished before he came.

He had to.

**

Henri's balls were tight, he thought about just letting his climax come, letting the spell be cast and Mary's spark extinguished without taking her in the forbidden way. He knew even then, as the Master, Mentual would destroy her regardless, but possibly not in such a painful way. He was about to go through with it until Mary opened her eyes and pleaded with him for her last wish. Looking down at her face, Henri relented, pulling his cock free of her tight sex with his cock on the verge of climax. It was coated in her secretions, thick womanly juices covered the whole of his shaft and had pooled around her tight orifice below her open sex.

He kneeled up and she raised her legs to give him access to her forbidden hole. Placing the tip of his cock at the puckered entrance, he felt her push out as if she had been taught by the witches themselves.

"Don't be afraid, my king. Please do this for me," she whispered.

Henri moved forward, his eyes rolled upward as his head fell back in rapture as her tight ring pitched the head of his cock. She was as tight as Serena and Yvonne had been the first time he took them. He felt Mary's ring scrap the juices off his cock as his head popped in and like a vise her muscles clamped down on his shaft. She whimpered. He paused and suddenly Yvonne began to speak.

**

The four witches witnessed Henri's large cock penetrate the tight orifice of the doomed bar maid. Serena felt Henri's pleasure jump, reading his mind and feeling his struggle. His honor was unmatched and Serena new if there was any other way to save his nation, Henri would take it to save this one woman's life.

It was time. The spell had begun. Serena timed Yvonne's first words perfectly; they were already working a one.

**

Henri's balls ached for release; his cock throbbed and pulsed against its confines, full of blood and desire. He knew how close he was and somehow the four witches did as well. Moving forward again, he pressed a few more inches into Mary as she rapidly began playing with her clitoris. Her chest rising and falling briskly and she softly panted and whimpered as more of his massive shaft descended into her hot bowels.

As the strange words left Yvonne's lips, he felt a heat around his cock and soon realized the Ring was becoming hot. Looking down, he saw runes magically appearing on the gold as each word was spoken by Yvonne. His cock was fully engaged inside Mary's tight ass. Her muscles struggled to accept him. He felt her pulsing and clenching on his shaft as the runes continued to be cut in the gold. Pulling back, he watched his cock leave her body, scrapped clean of her juices by the tight connection between their bodies. The Ring increased in temperature, his pleasure grew along with it.

Pressing in once again he was on the verge and Mary was shaking with her hand a blur on her clit and her eyes tightly shut. He wanted her to climax before he did, to die amid her ultimate pleasure. He concentrated, holding his orgasm from coming for a few more thrusts. Yvonne never paused in her casting of the spell. Somehow they knew what he was doing and had timed everything perfectly.

Moments later, Mary screamed in pleasure and Henri felt her ass grab tight to his shaft as her climax flooded her body as well as her sex. Juices flowed heavily from her open orifice to meet his moving shaft. He could no longer withhold his climax.

Just as his muscles gave up and his first burst of hot semen sprayed from his cock, Yvonne pronounced the last word and the Ring clamped tight around Henri's shaft. He felt the familiar power rush through his body as his climax continued. His body began to grow; it was much slower than he remembered as the newly formed Ring manipulated him for the first time. He watched his cock began to increase inside Mary's ass, expanding in girth to stretch her to impossible dimensions. His pleasure was still immense as his cock continued to spurt loads into her bowels.

At the last moment, Henri pulled his cock free and the last five ropes of semen sprayed Mary's convulsing body, drenching her in the Master's plentiful semen. For a moment he thought he had saved her life by withdrawing before Mentula was fully enlarged. The blue glow from the Ring told him he was mistaken. Slowly, Mary began to fall still, the Ring blazing hot around his fully enlarged cock as he had grown to monster proportions and was now standing over the small table and the four witches with glowing rings in their hands. He watched Mary's spark leave her forever just as Yvonne placed her ring onto her enlarged clitoris. Heather was next, and then Arianna and finally Serena placed her ring.

Light exploded from their bodies as the spell was finished and the link was bound. Mary's body lay still on the alter and a tear fell from Henri's eye.

The Master and the Ring were reborn.

12