The Master Ch. 01 - The Dinner

Story Info
A young prosecutor meets her best friend's Master.
5k words
4.43
20.7k
31

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was putting on my dress and looking in the mirror I kept convincing myself that it was a good idea to attend this dinner. When Rachel proposed it to me several weeks ago I refused outright, but after my friend insisted over and over again I ended up agreeing to go to the dinner. Rachel has played her cards right knowing well how fond I am of her, but most of all she knows that since I met her when we were both three years old I have not been able to deny her anything.

The dinner was for her to meet the man she had been in a relationship with for over a year, to her Master!, Rachel wanted to introduce me to the man to whom at 26 years old she had given herself as a slave, giving up her freedom and allowing him to do with her as he wished. When she told me about six months ago I was very angry with her, I work as an Assistant State Attorney and for years I have imprisoned dozens of men for trafficking and enslaving women, although now without knowing very well why or how the government has legalized slavery and cases like those of my friend Rachel giving herself to a man are increasing.

Now that a few months have passed since the news I have to say in favor of Rachel's Master that my friend has changed completely, before meeting him she spent all her time squandering her family inheritance in parties full of alcohol and drugs and fucking with any boy or girl who wanted to enjoy her magazine model body, even having to be admitted for overdose twice; Now she has quit drugs and alcohol, and only goes out accompanying her Master, and what I find most incredible is that she has returned to resume her studies at the university, she exercises and takes care of herself much more which makes her look younger and more desirable than before. I just hope they don't think of doing any of that bondage nonsense in front of me or that 'Master's' balls will be in danger.

As I get out of the car at the door of the hotel I notice how both the valet and the two bellboys waiting at the door look my body up and down undressing it, although those looks make me feel sexy and desired I can not help but wonder why to come to a dinner I did not want to attend, to meet someone I do not want to meet I have put on a dress that fits my body like a second skin, enhancing all my curves and with a neckline from which my firm tits struggle to escape.

It is as if I wanted to compete with Rachel, although we are so similar that it is impossible, many times they have thought that we were twins, we are both 5' 8'' tall, and we have measurements of 36-24-36, only our hair and eye color differentiates us, redhead with green eyes Rachel and brunette with blue eyes me.

As I blush at one of the bellboy's comments I realize another difference between Rachel and me, while she has never had any problem with experimenting sexually, I am quite inexperienced in the subject, my last love affair is more than three years ago, and my last fuck a couple of months later.

Raquel had told me that the dinner would be attended by a dozen people, when I enter the dining room I think I am the last one except for Raquel and her Master, as I approach the table I try to take a look at the guests, there are three men and five women, all like Raquel and I close to thirty years old and all could perfectly be the cover of any fashion magazine, The men are tall, muscular and good looking but they have a look that makes me shiver, the women are beautiful, with slender bodies full of curves, with elaborate tattoos and piercings on various parts of their bodies, at least four of them who obviously must be the submissives.

I say evidently because all four wear a similar necklace around their necks and 'wear' clothes that without seeming obscene and scandalous let their whole bodies show perfectly, including their ringed nipples and their shaved and adorned pussies. Only one of the women is dressed in an elegant and tight-fitting outfit that causes me to try to imagine how a dress like the other women's would look on her, or if her body is also tattooed and adorned, although when I look at her she makes a shaking motion with her head as if she knows what I was thinking.

I suddenly think about how I would react if Rachel arrived dressed like that, but luckily she appears smartly dressed even though she has the addition of a necklace similar to the other girls.

Rachel and her Master stand in front of me, and my friend begins to speak while keeping her head down, 'Taylor this is my Master Caleb.'

Caleb takes my hand and kisses it like an ancient gentleman, as I look at him as he kisses me I feel electricity run through my body until it stops at my pussy, he is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life, his two day beard and almost black eyes seem to be reaching into my soul.

We immediately approach the rest of the group and he begins to introduce me to everyone, 'Taylor, may I introduce Master Summers, Master Danvers, Master Anderson and Lady Frost, the slaves behind them are Opal, Sapphire, Emerald and Turquoise. 'Gentlemen and Miss this is Lady Taylor Pryde and I believe you all know my slave Ruby.'

I sigh when I hear the Lady next to my name and I am surprised to hear that all the slaves have gemstone names, I go to ask about it but immediately one by one the guests approach me to like Caleb kiss my hand, when it is Lady Frost's turn, she gives me a tight hug and two resounding kisses to finish whispering in my ear, 'For now you can call me Anna and when you want I let you check what I wear under the dress.'

Anna walks away with a smile on her face leaving me speechless, I only react when one by one the submissives kneel before me, kissing my hand and then repeating the same phrase; 'Lady Pryde, tonight I am your slave and I owe you obedience, you can use me in any way you wish.' I am so hallucinated by the words of the slave girls that I don't notice as Caleb signals to Rachel who also kneels at my feet and after kissing my hand begins to speak, 'Lady Pryde, tonight I am your slave and I owe you obedience, you may use me in the way you have long desired.'

I don't notice Rachel's addition as everyone heads to another room for dinner, although all the slaves except Rachel enter first. The five minutes it takes for the rest of us to enter are the only times I forget about the situation as we are talking about work and normal things. As we approach the table I can see the submissives already seated, Caleb approaches me and smiling starts talking to me, 'Out of deference to you the slaves will eat sitting at the table instead of kneeling at our feet as would be normal, although some of the Masters will show a different attitude to the slaves, also I have given Rachel permission to talk to you without restriction, although I want you to address her as Ruby in front of everyone.'

I nod my head in surprise that Caleb has ordered me how to treat Rachel, I sit at the table next to Ruby who in turn is sitting next to her Master Caleb, on my other side sits Anna.

We start dinner and I can't help but observe the rest of the guests even though Rachel normally talks to me as if the two of us were alone in a burger joint like when we used to go to college; ignoring Rachel's chatter a bit, I turn on the analytical part of my mind that has helped me move up in my career and dedicate myself to studying the rest of the guests.'

Soon I identify Master Summers as Jason Summers III one of the most important shipping businessmen in the country, sitting next to him is his slave Opal, a dark-skinned beauty who is with her hands tied behind her back and to whom Master Summers feeds and drinks, my surprise comes when I recognize Opal as Niama Latos, one of the most famous models of the moment that covers the covers of the most important magazines.

Rachel comes close to my ear to whisper; 'I was surprised too when I met her, her naked body is amazing, and you can't imagine what she can do with her tongue, uhhmm amazing!'

It took me a few seconds to understand the meaning of Rachel's words and when I turned to her to reproach her she was talking to Caleb as if nothing was happening. I turn my attention to the rest of the guests and once I have recognized Jason Summers it takes me little time to identify the other two guests, one is Oscar Danvers one of the most important philanthropists in the world and owner of dozens of companies, the other is James Anderson, the genius who has revolutionized the computer with 20 years and one of the ten richest people in the world, after recognizing them I decide to look at their slaves.

Sapphire was a beautiful blonde that I do not recognize as she is wearing a carnival mask that I have not appreciated before and that reveals eyes as blue as the precious stone that I doubt that they are natural, when I look at her nipples that are transparent I can see that her piercings are two jewels of the type of her name, As for Esmeralda, I recognize her as soon as I stop looking at her breasts adorned with two emeralds attached with a gold chain, she is Mary Yurkova, one of the most famous tennis players in the world, famous both for her performance on the court and for her scandals outside it. Both slaves, unlike Opal, are eating with their hands, although they look quite nervous.

Again as if reading my thoughts Rachel comes up to talk to me; 'Sapphire is the daughter of a rival businessman to Master Danvers, only a few of us know her true identity and something similar to me happened to Esmeralda, her life had hit rock bottom and thanks to Master Anderson, she's back on top, and if you're wondering why they're so nervous, it's because Sapphire has two dildos in her pussy and ass and her Master controls them with his watch taking her to the edge over and over again, Esmeralda is sitting on two metal dildos that every so often freeze creating an extreme sensation in her body, I assure you it's a real torture even though afterwards...'

I prefer to ignore Rachel and look slyly at Anna, although every time I do it she seems to discover me and a smile appears on her face; after watching her a couple of times I discover something that seems curious and when I look at Caleb carefully I confirm it, they are brothers! As for Turquoise, Anna's slave, I can't find any reason in sight for her to have that name, and remembering her naked body that we have all seen on the cinema screen, Turquoise is the actress Jennifer Clark, one of the most desired women on the planet and who now remains still holding her moans while her Mistress plays with her hand on her pussy.

I avoid looking at Caleb anymore, every time I do my body seems to heat up and I focus on continuing to talk to Rachel hoping she won't reveal any unnecessary things about any of the people present. Rachel's slave name is obvious, her rare dark red hair shines in the sun like a beautiful Ruby and I can't help but imagine her naked body that I've known well for years adorned with some of that jewelry.

The rest of the dinner goes more quietly and I can even engage in conversation with the rest of the guests on sometimes trivial topics that are interrupted by the occasional groan from Sapphire, Emerald or Turquoise.

When we finished dinner, Caleb gets up and pulls my chair and Rachel's chair back for us to get up, 'If you will join me Lady Pryde, we will continue the evening in the Library Room. ' I get up following Caleb but we stop as we see the rest of the guests seem to be heading elsewhere, Anna walks towards us with a smile; 'Excuse us Taylor, neither I nor my fellow Masters are as lucky as my little brother is to have a beautiful slave like Ruby available 24 hours a day, we have been deprived of enjoying our slaves during dinner out of deference to you, but now we want to enjoy their bodies for a while, we will join you in a little while, besides this way you can talk more quietly with Caleb and your friend.' As Ana says this the four Masters withdrew with their slaves and I have to hold back a scream at the sight of the two huge metal dildos Esmeralda has had in her pussy and ass now glistening with her body juices.

If masturbating your slave with your fingers, taking her to the edge continuously or forcing her to be impaled on two huge dildos calls it a quiet dinner, I can't imagine what dinner would have been like if I hadn't been there.

As soon as we get to the library Caleb pours himself a glass of whiskey and pours me a glass of brandy, as soon as we both sit down Rachel kneels at his feet resting her head on Caleb's thighs who begins to caress her, 'You have been very good tonight my little jewel, but you will have to wait until later to get your reward.'

Leaving Rachel relaxed on his thigh Caleb turns to me again, 'Well Taylor, how did you like the dinner, I hope you didn't feel too uncomfortable, believe it or not the Masters held back a lot, but going back to how you felt I'm sure at some point you imagined yourself in Opal, Sapphire or Emerald's place, although if what Ruby has told me about you is true I created that you would have preferred to be in Turquoise's place while my sister lovingly attended to her.'

Caleb pauses to take another drink without taking his eyes off me as I blush, returning to stroking Rachel's hair he continues speaking; 'Or maybe what you want is to be kneeling at my feet in your friend Rachel's place?'

I freeze when I hear Caleb's words and I get up in a rage, 'I don't know what Rachel has told you about me, but nobody talks to me this way, and you can keep dreaming because it's the only place where you can see me at your feet, besides I swear I don't care who you are or how much money you have, I'm going to do everything I can to end these games you're playing and free Rachel'.

I head for the door not too decisively expecting and almost wanting Caleb to order me to stop, but it's not his voice I hear, it's Rachel's; 'Taylor stop messing around and behave, sit down immediately.' I have never heard Rachel use that tone with me and it scared me to the point that I stop in front of the door.

I go to turn away, but Caleb speaks again; 'I'm sorry Taylor I didn't mean to offend you, I probably misinterpreted what Ruby told me about you, go home and get some rest, tomorrow at 4pm a limo will pick you up to take you to my house to talk about all this, dress for the occasion.'

I walk out the door without realizing that Caleb has addressed me again giving me orders, as he does with Rachel, or the rest of the Masters have done all night with their slaves. As I pass through the dining room I discover that Ana has not left him and is sitting at the table moaning with Turquoise's head between her thighs, as I cross our gazes and notice her lips I seem to notice her moving them to say something to me, 'Tomorrow you will be mine,' but I ignore her and leave the hotel to go home.

As I drive back home I notice my blood boiling in my veins and feel a strange tingling throughout my body, though I tell myself it's from the anger I carry from Caleb and Rachel's words, though I can't deny I've been turned on by some of the things I've seen tonight.

As soon as I got home I head to the shower and as I undress I find the evidence of everything I have denied during the night, my pussy is wet from the excitement of what I have witnessed, as I shower I keep seeing images in my mind of the slaves but I hold on without masturbating. I go immediately after getting out of the shower As soon as I close my eyes the images of the slaves come back to my mind but with a noticeable difference, it is not their faces I see, the slaves in all the images have my face; as soon as I see myself trying to sit on the two huge dildos that filled Esmeralda's holes, as soon as I see myself being fed by Master Summers, I even see myself sitting at Caleb's feet instead of Ruby, but the images that are most repeated are two, in the first Lady Frost plays with her fingers in my pussy, in the second I have my face buried in Lady Frost's thighs while she forces me to suck her pussy by pulling on a chain hooked to my slave collar.

I startle at the sound of the doorbell and as I check the time I realize that I have barely 'slept' two hours, I am so unaccustomed to receiving visitors in my apartment that I don't realize that I am heading for the door with my tits in the air where my hard and swollen nipples stand out and with my silk pants completely crushed from the wetness of my pussy. When I open the door I am surprised to discover Anna dressed quite casually which only enhances her beauty; 'Fuck Taylor, if I had known you were going to greet me like this, I would have stopped playing with Ruby a while ago.'

I don't quite understand what Anna is referring to until I notice the cold coming through the door; 'I'm sorry Lady Frost, come in and sit down, I'll be right with you, I'll put something on and I'll be right with you.' As I walk away I notice Anna's smile and am surprised to have addressed her that way, I quickly walk into my room and taking off my wet shorts I put on jeans and a shirt without bothering to put on panties and bra.

When I return to the living room where Anna is waiting for me I see that she has taken off her jacket and is looking interestedly at the books in my small library. 'Sorry for the wait Lady Fro....' Anna raises her hand and doesn't let me finish, 'I told you to call me Anna, only my slaves and those of my friends call me Lady Frost, and as far as I know you are not a slave, yet!'

My body gets excited at Anna's last word and I take a deep breath to answer her, 'Neither am I a slave, nor will I ever be, Anna, now explain to me why you have come, these are not very normal hours to visit a person you met a few hours ago.'

Anna smiles but doesn't answer me and keeps browsing through my books, 'Masters and Submissives and The Jade Diary by Leia Valti, The Shadow Masters and The Legacy of the Mountains by Chris Saint Clair, Samara Kelly, Cheyenne McCourt, you have some very interesting and uniquely themed reads here, I can recommend several more books if you are interested.'

I blush to discover that Anna knows all those books, in all of them the protagonist falls in love with some strong and mysterious man and ends up subdued or enslaved by him, I have been reading books of that type since college but never until that moment had I seen the implications that Anna insinuates. 'I asked you why you came here at this hour, although I'm not interested now, get out of my house right now.'

Anna's face suddenly changes and all her smile and kindness suddenly disappear; 'The kitten pulls out her nails, well you are wrong cat I am a lioness, I had come to ask your forgiveness on behalf of Caleb, he came to power very young and has always gotten what he wants with a simple order, he is not used to dealing with free women and treats them all as if they were his slaves, but I have lived more in the real world and I know that some bitches need a punishment from time to time.'

I try to respond to Anna but she surprises me by moving quickly and fastening my own handcuffs around my back, 'You have to keep the toys away from the children,' Anna tells me laughing and showing off some nipple clamps and other toys I keep in a box that she must have found while I was changing, unless Rachel....

'That's right honey,' Anna says smiling as if she had read my mind again, 'You can't even imagine all that your little friend has told us about you, between that and the months we have been investigating you we know things about you that you can't even imagine,'

Without stopping talking, Anna rips off my shirt and pulls down my pants leaving me naked and uncovering my wet pussy, while she lowers one hand to my pussy with the other she places and squeezes the clamps on my nipples making me let out a scream, immediately her fingers find my clitoris and starts to masturbate me while she keeps talking.

12