The Master Ch. 01 - The Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What did it feel like to meet Caleb, did you imagine you were Aileen being fucked for the first time tied to the bed, NO, I think your favorite image is when he rips off her purple dress and fucks her against the wall, although right now this reminds me more of when he makes her reach her first orgasm in her bedroom.'

All those images taken from the Jade Diary that Anna is saying come clearly to my mind as well as others from other books, and although I have reached orgasm several times imagining myself to be the protagonist, none of those orgasms was as intense as the one Anna is building in my body with her fingers, suddenly I scream with pleasure and I cum in Anna's fingers.

Anna brings her fingers to her mouth stained with my juices and wipes them clean licking them; 'Uhhmmmmmm! You taste delicious, I'm almost left wanting to taste you right now, but it's better to let you rest for what's in store for you tomorrow.' He gets up releasing my handcuffs and puts on his jacket to leave. 'Tomorrow morning they will bring you a package with some things and some instructions, follow them all to the letter, and wait for the limo to come and pick you up,' before walking out the door Anna turns smiling, 'And you can't cum, I assure you if you do I will know.'

Anna closes the door to my apartment and I begin to cry overwhelmed by the situation, I remove the clamps from my nipples between winces of pain and bring my hand to my pussy, but in doing so I remember Anna's words and despite the need for another orgasm I crawl into bed and try to fall asleep.

It takes me hours to fall asleep, every time I close my eyes I see myself subjected to Caleb or Anna, even Rachel, on one of the occasions I see myself tied up and exposed with the four Masters ready to fuck me and I wake up between cries of supplication. Every time I wake up I am tempted to masturbate but I remember Anna's words and I stop myself. I finally fall asleep from exhaustion and tension, when I wake up I see the sunlight and discover it's after eleven in the morning, luckily I have no case and call the office saying I'm sick.

I get in the shower and stay under the water relaxing and trying to forget the previous night for what seems like hours, only the sound of the doorbell makes me get out of the shower, this time I put on a robe to open the door but when I do I don't see anyone, I only find a medium sized package on the floor.

I leave the package on the bed determined not to open it and not to go to Caleb's house, I'm getting dressed with the intention of leaving the city for a few days when a message from Rachel arrives on my cell phone, although I'm about not to open it in the end I do it worried that all this mess hurts my friend, the message is accompanied by a video in which Ruby is sucking Anna's pussy while Caleb fucks her violently until he cums inside her, the video ends with a still image of Ruby with her face stained by Anna's juices and her pussy oozing semen from Caleb's fucking, all with a text at the bottom,' Wouldn't you like to be you?

I shake my head as I realize that I have for the first time referred to my friend by her slave name and not as Rachel and noticing my pussy getting wet again I decide that I must go to Caleb's house to settle this whole matter once and for all.

I open the package and its contents are nothing like what I expected, there is a beautiful black two piece dress, matching stockings and lingerie, high heels and a number of erotic toys, plus a note from Anna; 'Surely you thought we were going to send you some latex outfit or something that would expose your tits and pussy, that was my idea but Caleb hasn't let me, apart from the dress there is only a vagina ball, anal plug and slave collar, take the pill that is included and wash before you put it all on and wax your pussy completely. '

'I wouldn't dream of wearing those things.' I say to myself as I grab the dress, but soon I reopen the box and find myself holding the two objects that soon go cold on contact with my hand making me remember Ruby's words about Esmeralda's dildos and the sensation afterwards.

'Fuck, again!' I scream out loud realizing that I have named Ruby instead of Rachel, without realizing what I do as if I have no mind of my own I take the pill and head to the bathroom, in a few minutes I feel a strong stomach ache, the next half hour is a real nightmare with my body expelling any physiological remains I had inside, when finally my body calms down I wash myself completely under the shower. I go back to the room and taking the two objects I decide to try them, the ball goes easily into my pussy that has not stopped being wet since the night before, instead the anal plug is difficult to introduce in my virgin ass, when finally both objects are inside, I feel how they cool down, heating and exciting my body, although after a few minutes they return to their normal temperature.

He removed the two toys from my body and I put them back in the box. I decide not to shave my pussy, I consider that I wear it well groomed and I have always thought that wearing it shaved is slutty. I throw the necklace in the garbage can as I tell myself that I am nobody's slave and open the last package which turns out to be a bottle of body oil, when I open it I discover that it smells like strawberries and I smile as I remember what Aileen smelled like to Caleb, I pour some oil in my hand and rub it on my arm noticing how my body warms up and then relax, the bottle is big enough to smear all over my body and I decide to do it. When I finish the whole room smelled like strawberries and as I look in the mirror my body glows from the oil giving me a beautiful look. I look at the clock and discover that there is barely twenty minutes left before they come to pick me up, I comb my hair and finish putting on my dress just as the doorman calls; 'Lady Pryde, your limousine is waiting for you.'

I go down the stairs quietly with the intention that the limousine will wait, I have decided that from now on I will be the one in control of this situation.

To be continued...

12