The Master Gene Ch. 02

Story Info
Derrick discovers his family's secret.
7.8k words
4.77
51.1k
99

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick froze up, his mind completely unable to comprehend what was happening. First Sarah, who previously he would have said only knew who he was because she enjoying bullying him showed up at his house apparently with the intention of having sex with him. To make things even more insane, afterwards she'd declared herself to be his sex slave.

Of course, with his luck being what it was, that was the exact moment when his mom had gotten back from getting her hair permed and had walked right into his bedroom. She walked into the room and froze, looking first at Sarah, who was lying on his bed, naked except for her skirt, still spread eagled and presenting herself to him, and then back to Derrick, who had been able to get his pants on first, so at least that embarrassment had been avoided.

His mom took a deep breath, sighed and then said, "Get dressed and then come downstairs. We need to talk." She then walked out of the room, leaving only the lingering dread of the conversation he was about to have.

As soon as she left Sarah got up and quickly grabbed her jacket off the floor. "I'm sorry, I should have been paying more attention before I pledged myself to you," she said, her head down in contrition.

Derrick went and grabbed his own t-shirt as well. As he did this he asked her, "So what is this pledge you're talking about?"

Sarah just looked at him confused. "It's my slave pledge of course. I was so worried that you were going to turn me down, but you accepted and I've never been so happy!?"

"Accepted? When did I accept anything?"

As soon as he said that, Sarah became increasingly frightened. "Don't you remember? It was when we were in the living room just now. I got on my knees and begged you to make me your slave and you just reached out to me with your big manly hands and then took me up to your room where you," and here Sarah lowered her head to the side as she blushed like a girl in the throes of first love, "used me like a good sex slave should be used."

Derrick could feel one of his eyes twitching as listened to her. That had quite literally never happened. He wasn't sure if this was some fucked up game she was playing or if he'd gone completely insane, but with his mom waiting downstairs he just didn't have the time to figure this out right now. A frustrated groan slipped out as he got his shirt on and walked out of the room, Sarah quickly following behind him.

When Derrick walked into the living room he saw his mom sitting on a chair she'd set up by the coffee table. She motioned him and Sarah to sit down on the couch across from her as she held a phone up to her ear. Derrick took a deep breath to settle himself and sat down on the couch and forced himself to look his mom in the face.

For a woman in her fifties, Derrick's mom looked pretty good. Derrick of course would never admit to this. To her she was simply mom, so any implication from someone that his mom was, 'hot,' would be met with an annoyed grimace. It didn't change the fact that she was hot, with her long curly brown hair and hourglass figure, which she spent a lot of time at the gym in order to keep up, but it did mean he was less likely to notice any of that.

Finally she got in contact with whoever was on the other line and began talking. "Hi dear. I know it's late, but this is important. I need you to get your dad and put him on speakerphone. There's something I need to talk to both of you about."

As soon as she finished talking she put the phone down face up on the table. A few sounds of people moving could be heard from the other end before he heard the gruff voice of his grandfather on the phone. "All right I'm here woman, what is this about?"

"And hello to you too. Derrick's here by the way. Derrick, so hi to your grandfather."

"Um, hi," Derrick mumbled.

From the phone Derrick could hear the sound of his father's voice as he said, "Dear, please tell me this isn't some excuse to have a nice family chat."

"No dear. I'm calling because Derrick's activated."

That got a reaction. For a little while Derrick couldn't figure out what anyone on the other line was saying. Finally after about a minute of furious arguing his grandfather managed to get himself heard over the din.

"This is all ridiculous woman. The earliest anyone has ever activated is 23. If Derrick were to have actually activated that means he would have done it nearly 5 years earlier than the earliest it could ever happen!"

"And yet it did."

"Listen honey," Derrick's father interjected. "If he had really activated there should be a woman involved.."

"That would be me," Sarah said. "Um, hi. I'm Sarah, Derrick's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!!! Derrick, why haven't you told us you got a girlfriend? This is NOT the way you should be introducing us to her," his dad said.

"I'm sorry it was my fault. I was just really nervous about meeting all of you," Sarah responded. "And of course I ended up meeting Mrs. Carter.."

"You can call me Laura dear. No need for formalities at this point."

"Right well I ended up meeting Laura in the worst possible way. She walked in as Derrick and I, we were, well....we were doing some...roleplay."

"Um, honey. I think you might have mistook what was going on there."

Derrick's mom sighed in annoyance before responding. "Well there's a simple way to settle this. Derrick," and looked over towards him then. "Go walk around the block."

Derrick up to this point had been desperately trying to crawl under the seat cushions. This was by far the most humiliating conversation he'd had in his entire life. So he was a little taken aback by his mother's request. "What?" he asked.

"It's simple. Go outside, walk around the block, and then come back inside. That's it."

Derrick didn't understand what this was supposed to accomplish, but if it got him out of this room he was all for it. As he stood up, Sarah stood up with him. "I'll come with you," she said.

"No, you stay here," His mother replied with a voice that made it clear she was not messing around.

"Derrick, I know what your mom is trying to do. Just go ahead and do it so we can get this over with," ca,e the voice of his dad from the phone.

"Okay," Derrick responded, this time finally moving himself towards the door and away from this awkwardness. As he got up and began to move, Sarah was looking incredibly worried, getting more and more frightened the further he got away from her. Just as he opened the door and was about to walk out, she suddenly jumped out the couch and ran over to him. Almost tackling him in a bear hug.

"Is that sound what I think it was?"

"Yes dear it was. I think we can officially say that Derrick's activated now."

"Okay, what are you all talking about?" Derrick said, finally having had enough.

"Come sit down boy," came the voice of his grandfather. "I think we have a lot to talk about.

Afterwards it took a moment for Derrick to get back to the couch. Sarah had been reluctant to let go of him and even now she was seated next to him with a death grip on his arm. "Okay, can you please explain what's going on now," he asked no one in particular, too exasperated to care at this moment.

It was his grandfather who ultimately answered him. "What's going on is very complicated. Fortunately our family has had a lot of experience in explaining this. The first thing you should know is that our family has a unique ability, inherited only by the men in this family. What it does is basically what you're looking at next to you. It turns a woman into your dedicated slave."

Derrick wanted to laugh. To claim that grandpa was just fucking around with him. Except, when he looked to his side he could see Sarah, still holding on to him, with a look of complete adoration on her face. Before he could come up with some explanation for this, his grandfather continued.

"Normally this only happens when you're around 25, which is why we usually wait until your 21st birthday to tell you. Why your powers activated so early I don't know, but we'll just have to deal with it."

"The first thing to know is how your power works. When your power activates, or activated I guess, It reaches out and finds a woman in the nearby area. As far as we can tell, the woman is random, though whoever the power picks is beautiful by the standards of the person who has the power."

"That's why your Aunt Matilda is 300 pounds. Uncle Lester has a thing for fatties," His mom interjected.

"Don't interrupt me, woman," grandpa said angrily before continuing. "Anyway, once the link has happened the woman slowly has a new personality created within them. That personality will bleed into the old one until they can't help but have sex with you. Once that happens the old personality is erased and they change into whatever your view of the perfect slave is."

It was then that Sarah, having listened to all of this, finally spoke up. "Wait. So what you're saying is, I've been brainwashed?"

It was Derrick's mom who answered her. "I'm afraid so. I know it was a shock to me too, but I think it's better that I know this rather than living some lie that I'm not a brainwashed slave."

This admission caught Derrick by surprise. "Wait, mom you're..."

"Your father's slave yes."

"But, you aren't acting like one."

"That's because your father and I had been dating for 2 years before his power activated. Since what he wanted was me, I mostly stayed the same, just with a massively increased libido."

"MOM!!!"

"LAURA!!!"

"I think we're past the point of being coy about this now dear," was her only response.

"So is there any way to undo this," Derrick said in a desperate bid to change the subject.

"WHAT NO!! MASTER PLEASE DON'T THROW ME AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING THAT HORRIBLE BITCH THAT I USED TO BE!!!?"

As Derrick reeled from the terrified screaming that Sarah had just done, his mother moved to smooth things over. "It's okay," she said. "He's not going to throw you away, now are you?"

Seeing his mother's pointed look, Derrick was not stupid enough to not get the hint. "Of course I'm not going to abandon you. I just wanted to make sure you're happy first."

That seemed to relax her as, though she didn't quite let go of his arm, she did ease up on her grip so it wasn't constricting his blood flow anymore.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, when I look back at who I used to be, she was so horrible. I don't want to be like that ever again."

Sarah's statement made his mom give her a strange look. "What do you mean, who you used to be?"

"Well, I've been having dreams recently. In these dreams I'm a different person, I think that person is who I was before Derrick enslaved me."

"That's....interesting. As far as I'm aware no one has ever retained any memories of who they were before they were enslaved."

"Is that bad?" Sarah asked.

"Not really. It's probably just a side effect of Derrick's powers activating so early. Anyway, it's late so let's get some sleep and we can go over this in more detail after you get out of school tomorrow."

"But what if my power activates again?" Derrick asked.

"That's not possible," His grandfather responded. "Your power only ever activates once. You get one slave, and one slave only. That's just the way it works."

"Ummm, that might not be true," Sarah said.

Suddenly everything went very quiet. FInally Derrick's mom asked the question that was on everyone's mind. "What do you mean that might not be true?"

"There's a girl in my school, Amanda. She's my best friend and I think Derrick might have enslaved her too."

Pandemonium ensued. It was worse than the yelling that occurred when they'd just thought he'd activated early. Finally Derrick's dad managed to get through the talking, if only by just yelling for everyone to shut up over and over again until they finally did it.

"I'm coming home tomorrow," he said once everyone had quieted down.

"I'm coming with you," grandpa added.

"Are you sure?"

"This has literally never happened before in the entire history of our family. Since I'm the one who knows this power better than anyone, I'm the best person to help the boy to get through this."

And with that it was decided. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Afterwards, mom looked at Sarah and asked for her to call her parents.

"Why?" Sarah asked.

"Because right now you're in the early stages of your enslavement. Until that's over you won't be able to go more than 10 feet away from Derrick. So I need to talk to your parents to explain to them why you're staying the night."

"Oh right," Sarah responded before handing her phone over.

The following conversation didn't take long. His mom just told them that Derrick was tutoring her to help her get caught up after the suspension in the hopes that if they spend more time together, she'll be less inclined to bully him in the future. Her reason for staying the night was just that they had so much ground to cover that she felt it was best if Sarah just stayed here instead of heading back so late at night. Derrick personally couldn't believe that her parents bought it, but decided that it ultimately didn't matter in the end.

Afterwards they had some dinner before Derrick and Sarah went back up to his room. He'd originally offered to sleep on the couch, but his own mother had nixed that idea. "Derrick," she said. "She's your slave. Right now she can't be more than 10 feet away from you and even if she could, she wouldn't want to. Just try to keep the noise down so I can sleep okay?"

Derrick was so shaken at this point that he didn't have the brainpower to argue. He simply stumbled his way to his room and shut the door behind him. So many things were jumping through his head that he didn't know if he would be able to even fall asleep. It was then that he felt a soft pressure on his back. He looked to see that Sarah had already stripped herself naked and was hugging him from behind. "It's going to be okay," she told him.

He wished that what she'd said had made him feel better, but it didn't. He still felt incredibly conflicted about everything that had happened. Sensing this, Sarah turned his head and gave him a chaste kiss.

That kiss slowly turned into something far less chaste and very quickly Derrick found himself just as naked as Sarah was. He still wasn't sure about whether he should be doing this, but right now he just didn't want to think. So he grabbed hold of her and began to indulge himself. In the back of his mind a little thought said that at least this way he wasn't going to have to worry about falling asleep tonight.

Sarah nestled into Master's chest as he slept. She was still a little bit confused about everything she'd heard, but the important thing she knew was that she'd been recognized by Master's family as his slave now. That alone had made everything worth it.

But still, she needed to think about Amanda. She wasn't lying when she said that she thought Amanda had been caught in Master's power too, but how could that be? Thinking back, her nightmares seem to have started a month ago. A month ago, when they'd dumped those chemicals on Master.

It made sense, in a way. Frankly those chemicals shouldn't have hurt Master anymore than dumping salt water on someone's head. But instead, he'd been burned and parts of his hair had even been bleached white. Whatever it is that makes Master unique must have reacted to the chemicals somehow, activating early and grabbing any girl near him. That would explain why he had enslaved her, Amanda and....oh my.

There was someone else that was just as close to Master as they were when his powers activated. If she'd been caught too....

She'd need to play it carefully. This was after all, just a guess, so she could be wrong. But if she was right, then Master was going to need her help to ensure that his OTHER slave didn't cause a horrible scene before she was subjugated.

Miss Keller sat behind her desk and tried to concentrate. That was somewhat complicated of course by the fact that he was RIGHT THERE! Derrick was just sitting there, quietly taking his test along with everyone else, seemingly oblivious to what a mess he was making of her panties. Or rather, what a mess he'd be making of them, if she was wearing any.

No, she really shouldn't be doing this, blaming Derrick for her problems. It's not like he was aware of what he was doing to her nether regions, he was just an innocent in all this.

It had all started about a month ago. She'd started having strange dreams. Dreams about Derrick. The problem was that the dreams had begun to bleed into her real life.

She supposed it was her own fault really. Ever since she was a little girl, she'd always been submissive (or was that just part of her dreams?). She'd always wanted a Master to make all of her decisions for her. And when she'd seen Derrick at the beginning of the school year, it had been like she'd been struck by lightning. Somehow she'd known, this was the Master she'd been waiting for all her life (Or had she? She seemed to also remember not thinking much of him at all, seeing him as just another one of her students. But that can't be right, can it?)

It wasn't long before she'd started masturbating to the thought of him dominating her and making her submit to him. When she slipped and actually spoke the oath of submission out loud, well, she came harder than she had ever had before in her entire life. She'd been swearing the oath ever since.

When she'd changed her outfit to her current more business-like one, the other teachers had complimented her on it. They'd thought it had made her look more professional. What they hadn't realized was that she'd changed because she'd been getting hornier and hornier and the new outfit let her get her hand under her skirt easier. That's also why she'd stopped wearing panties, it made it easier for her to access her pussy.

But soon even this wasn't enough. She wanted Derrick himself. She wanted him to take his cock and ram it right up her cunt. To take her like the bitch she was and make her his.

The only problem with that was that Derrick was her student.

There was no getting around it, teachers can not be in a relationship with one of their students. Beyond the simple ethics of it, it also wasn't fair to either of them, since it opened them both up to too many conflicts of interest. No, they simply could not be.

As she was trying to convince herself of this, she noticed Derrick get up out of the corner of her eye. She watched as he walked up to her desk and placed his now completed test in front of her. "Done already?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied with a nervous smile before turning and walking back to his desk.

When he smiled at her, it was as if the sun suddenly appeared in front of her. She became temporarily lost in it, only coming back to herself when he turned around. Inwardly she was relieved. If he'd kept smiling at her like that, she probably would have spread her legs and begged him to take her right then and there.

Instead she was left feeling unsatisfied. She consoled herself by remembering that while Derrick may be her student now, in a few months he was going to graduate. Once that had happened, there was nothing wrong with offering herself to him then. Miss Keller's eyes glazed over and a silly grin appeared on her face as she fantasized about that day and all the things Derrick would do to her.

Wow, she really had it bad didn't she? Sarah had been quietly watching Ms. Heller for a while and it was becoming increasingly obvious that she'd been right. The average student probably wouldn't have noticed. They'd have just seen her reading a book behind her desk as she waited for the students to finish, but Sarah knew otherwise.

The first clue was simply the book she was reading. Ms. Heller has been reading the same page for the last 15 minutes. Once she realized that, she also saw that her eyes weren't actually looking at the book at all. Instead they'd been glued to one specific person. Master.