The Master Gene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Heller screamed the moment he entered her. For his part, Derrick could feel her tightness, but more, he felt something tearing as he rammed himself into her. He paused for a moment and looked down to see a small trickle of blood come out of her pussy.

"You were a virgin!"

Ms Heller blushed again before replying, "I was always embarrassed about my nipples. I didn't want anyone to see them because I thought they'd just laugh at me."

"Why would anyone laugh, those things are awesome. It's like a hidden treasure."

As he finished saying this Ms. Heller rose up from her lying position, grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss. As Derrick's tongue began to play around with hers, she began to grind herself against his cock, trying to get it as deep into her pussy as she possibly could. Derrick reached down and put both hands on her ass so that he could get better leverage to thrust harder into her.

As soon as he started actively thrusting, Ms. Heller released his kiss and pulled his head down as she thrust her breasts into his face. Derrick took no time beginning to suck on her hipples as she screamed out in pleasure again. "Yes! Yes! Take my breasts and make them yours! Fuck my pussy! Fuck everything, just please, make me yours!"

Derrick didn't know if it was because of his lack of experience, or if it was a result of Ms. Heller's enthusiasm, but either way, he could already feel his balls enlarge as his orgasm was swiftly approaching. He prepared to pull out, only to find Ms. Heller's legs wrapping around him as she forcibly pulled him back in as he came deep inside of her.

The moment he did, Ms. Heller pulled her head back and screamed one more time in ecstasy before passing out. Derrick held on to prevent her from falling over as he carefully laid her down on the desk.

As soon as that was done he could hear a sound from behind him. He turned to see that Sarah had taken her clothes off and was masturbating to the sight of him fucking their teacher.

"That was very dangerous," he told her.

"Yeah, but admit it, that was fun," was her only reply.

Derrick groaned and rolled his eyes before turning back to look at Ms. Heller. At the moment she was still blissed out on the desk, but if his experience with Sarah was any indication, it won't be too much longer before she woke up. It suddenly occurred to him then that the hardest part was going to come after she did.

Once that happened, he'd have to introduce her to his parents.