All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 02'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Derrick should have Sarah text Amanda with everything he knows and give her the best chance to escape. It won't make any difference at this point, but at least he'll know he tried his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am wondering how this plot might continue, good work with the two introduction parts. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a virgin, Ms Heller would be at risk of pregnancy, as she wouldn't be on any contraception. Two out of two knocked up slaves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good start to a very good story! Please continue the adventures of Derrick as a MASTER to his current and future slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey! I like the story. Just wanted to ask if you could use a line or something to separate the text when the pov changes. Since it's all in 1st person, and English isn't my first language, I sometimes need to backtrack to see who is doing the thinking. Otherwise, great work! I hope to see it till the end!

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

So to answer the comments so far.

First Thank you all for your words of praise. It makes me feel relieved to know that this story wasn't a waste of time.

Second: Sarah can't text Amanda with this for the simple reason of, never send a text with incriminating evidence. Amanda may not be able to show it to anyone, but that doesn't stop someone from getting their hands on her phone and seeing her texts.

Three: Yes, she would be at risk, though it all depends on her ovulation cycle. You'll find out if she actually got pregnant later.

Four: I'm sorry, but this seems to be an issue with how Literotica publishes stories. My original draft had the only spaces between paragraphs come from the shifts in POV, but I only recently noticed that when published it puts a space on EVERY paragraph. I've already submitted Chapter 3, but I'm going to make a change to Chapter 4 and beyond to fix this so it's more clear who's POV it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do like this story line.

Patoche95Patoche95about 2 years ago

Bon début et belle histoire. Je suis d'accord avec le lecteur anonyme qui dit que les esclaves doivent appartenir à leur Maitre et uniquement à leur Maitre. Pas de "coucherie" entre elles ou avec d'autres personnes. Maintenant je ne suis pas l'auteur.

violetpetals2121violetpetals2121about 2 years ago

Good point about incriminating evidence, but if Derrick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good point about incriminating evidnce, but Derick can still tell her or have Sarah tell her face to face if he wants to tell himself he tried his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story. Keep it up!

WeezyfWeezyfabout 2 years ago

“Derrick was tutoring her to help her get caught up after the suspension in the hopes that if they spend more time together, she'll be less inclined to bully him in the future”

What the hell? Who spends their time helping their bully and all parents dont mind she bullies him? Wtf?

“But that was for later. For the moment she needed to concentrate on making the other two fall to Derrick's charms with a minimum of fuss. So which one should she concentrate on first?” Why is the slave driving/deciding the story? Is he gonna be passive and just pushed around?

“Derrick turned red then and fast walked his way out of the cafeteria to the sound of laughter behind him.” Wtf whyd he run away ?

“Derrick made a mental note that he was going to have to give her a stern talking to later.” Thats how you punish a slave thats playing/deciding your life instead of you?

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. This author got mad skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES