The Master Gene Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda and Derrick confront each other again.
8.1k words
4.74
38k
62

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick felt a bit nervous when opened the door to his home. Obviously his parents knew about his abilities and what they did, but still, he was about to have his mother meet his chemistry teacher and oh yes, she's now his devoted sex slave as well. There was just no way this was going to be anything but awkward.

"Derrick! Good news. Your father caught an early....hello?" His mom said as she walked into the room and spied Ms. Heller.

"Hello Mrs. Carter. My name's Judy Heller. I'm Derrick's chemistry teacher," Ms. Heller, or Judy, since at this point Derrick figured they were a bit beyond last names, stepped forward and shook his mother's hand.

His mom just looked at her, then at Derrick and Sarah before returning her gaze back to Judy. "So, what's the occasion?" she asked in a voice that seemed all too normal to Derrick's mind. "Well, it's a bit complicated. You see..." Judy began before Sarah suddenly hugged her from behind and quickly blurted out, "Ms. Heller just became Derrick's new sex slave!"

Judy froze before looking down angrily at Sarah. "What? It's not like she doesn't already know," Sarah retorted when she saw Judy's look.

Derrick's mother simply sighed and said, "Exactly how many slaves are you going to get?"

"Well, we think we know why this happened now, which if we're right means that Amanda should be the only one left now," Derrick replied, sheepishly.

"Well Sarah, go put on a pot of coffee. My dear is going to be home soon so we can go over all of this with him. In the meantime," and with this she gestured over at Judy, "I'm willing to bet Derrick never bothered to explain any of this to you. So please take a seat and I'll do it."

Judy tentatively sat down on the couch in front of her as she asked, "Explain what exactly? I don't understand."

"Well it's a bit complicated, but to start you off with the basics, the men in this family have a unique ability...."

Judy sat there and processed what Master's mother, or Laura she guessed, since that's what she wanted to be called, had told her. Apparently Master was part of a bloodline that forced the men in the family to accidentally brainwash women into becoming their sex slaves. It was this power that had rewritten her entire personality so that she was now a cum hungry slut who would do anything for her Master.

The idea was ridiculous of course. Powers like that exist only in bad porn. People just didn't have the ability to brainwash someone like that. No, she hadn't been brainwashed, she'd simply been living her entire life looking for a Master and when she saw the sheer raw manliness that was Derrick, she knew that he was the one that she was destined to submit to.

As for Sarah and Amanda, well, they obviously hadn't trained themselves like she had. In their case it was the long term exposure to a dominant being like Master that eventually caused their natural submissive personalities to activate. Amanda may still be resisting of course, but Sarah had really no defenses, so when Master decided he wanted her, she had no choice but to submit.

As for this fantasy about Master having supernatural powers, clearly they made that up to make Sarah feel better about giving in. No doubt the whole family knew that it was only a matter of time before Master created his own harem and had been working on this story for some time. Still, it wouldn't do to call them on this, they are after all, Master's family. Besides it doesn't hurt her any, as she's adult enough to accept that this was entirely her choice, and it helps more marginal slaves like Sarah and Amanda to accept that they can't resist Master's charms.

As she was congratulating herself on her intelligence, the door opened and a man that she could only assume was Master's father walked in.

Once she got a good look at him, the resemblance became obvious. He looked like an older version of Master, though he had a bit more muscles to go along with his graying hair. Overall Judy felt he looked quite handsome, though nowhere near as handsome as Master would look when he hit that age.

Following closely behind him was a much older gentleman. He seemed to be at least a foot taller than Master's father, not to mention the fact that he'd long started going bald, with only his full white hair on his sides left to indicate that he'd ever had hair at all.

As soon as they both came in they noticed her sitting on the couch. The older man looked at her with a severe expression, while Master's father seemed to look at her with a questioning air.

"Hello, I'm Jonathan Carter. May I ask why you're visiting today?"

"Apparently she's Derrick's latest slave dear," Laura said.

"Oh," he said, his shoulders slumping as he accepted what was in front of him. "Please tell me you're Amanda and not some other poor girl caught up in all this."

"No, I'm not," Judy informed him before catching him up on who she was.

Jonathan fell back onto the lounge chair after hearing all this and buried his face in his hands. "And what about this Amanda girl?"

"I can't be sure, but from what Sarah's told me, it seems as if she is still not willing to accept what she is yet."

"This is a nightmare," Jonathan said in a distressed sigh.

"Now son, there is nothing wrong with anything that's happened," The old man, who she could now safely assume was Master's grandfather, said, correcting Jonathan. "This is simply the natural order taking its course. Men were made to dominate and women were made to submit."

Judy found herself somewhat angry at what he'd said. Sure, Master was made to dominate and as a result all women are naturally submissive when it came to him, but that didn't apply to anyone else. Take for example the other two men in the room right now. She'd felt not the slightest tingling of dominance from either of them. They certainly didn't make her want to submit to them like she had with Master.

Still, she needed to play it carefully. After all, she didn't know Master's opinion on the matter. If Master thought his grandfather was right, then obviously he was right. Best to stay quiet for now.

Jonathan for his part, simply ignored his father in a practiced way that seemed to imply that they'd been having this argument for a long time and he'd just given up on trying to correct him at this point. "Anyway, the important thing is to figure out how this happened."

"Oh I know that," Said Sarah as she walked in carrying a tray that held several mugs filled with coffee. "It happened last month when Amanda and I....."

"Played your little prank," Laura finished for her.

"Uh, right. But the important part about that is this, Derrick shouldn't have reacted the way he did."

Sarah clarified, "Trust me, I checked those chemicals before I agreed to do anything. I knew that they shouldn't have had any real effect on him at all. But instead of nothing, his hair got partially bleached..."

"That's not all," Judy added. "When I pulled him into the chemical wash I could tell that he was suffering from some 1st degree burns on his scalp where the chemicals touched him. They weren't too bad and he recovered after about a day, but they still happened."

"So what we're looking at here, is that for some reason our special power reacts to one or more of those chemicals that was poured on Derrick. Once it happened, his powers went haywire, activated, and grabbed any woman near him at the time, which would be you two and this Amanda girl," Jonathan summarized for them.

"And that brings us to an important question, what exactly were those chemicals" Master's grandfather said, in a voice that tried, and failed, to show just how eager he was to know the answer to that question.

"Don't answer that," Jonathan quickly retorted.

"Son, we need to know. This could potentially be a great risk to the entire family."

"It seems more likely that it's a risk to everyone else. Right now we don't know fully what this thing can do and if it could cause someone to reactivate," and here Jonathan looked directly at his father, "there are plenty of people in this family that I would not trust with that information."

Master's grandfather looked right back at Jonathan, their gazes locked in defiance of each other, before the grandfather finally looked away, turning his head instead to Master as he said, "Boy, don't let your father's weakness infect you. We need to know what that chemical is, now."

Master seemed conflicted as to what to do. Judy didn't understand it either. Since this was just some playacting, it didn't really matter whether they knew the chemicals or not, but Master's decision would be absolute as far as she was concerned.

"What about Karen?" he finally responded.

"No!" both of them responded in unison. The two looked at each in annoyance at their unintentional stereo talking, before Jonathan took over to explain.

"Derrick, I know you look up to Karen, but this is not something you can talk to her about. If this secret got out, it would result in either our family being killed to protect everyone's wives and daughters, or worse, we'll be taken by the government and experimented on until they could figure out how to control and weaponize our gifts. This is why our family have kept this a secret ever since we've learned of our abilities."

"But Karen...."

"I know, but this is bigger than this. The only way to ensure silence is to make sure that nobody, apart from the people with this power, and our slaves, know about it. We can't let anyone else know, even if they are your sister."

Sister? "Wait, you have a sister?" Judy asked.

"Yeah, she's away at college, studying to become a doctor. That's why I thought we should talk to her. She at least has some background in medicine," Derrick explained.

"Frankly I'd rather we not understand how this power works," Jonathan said. "At the moment, I think we know all we need to know to keep this from getting too far out of hand."

WIth that Jonathan stood up out of his chair and reached his hand over to Judy. "Well Judy, it's a pleasure meeting you. For now though, I believe you and Derrick should go upstairs so you can....acclimate....to each other. As for the rest of us, well it was a long flight to get here and since tomorrow is Saturday it's not like we don't have some time to work this out before Derrick has to go back to school."

With that it was over. Master took her by the hand and led her upstairs. As they reached the top, she noticed Sarah following them. "Don't you have to go home?" she asked.

"I am home," Sarah replied. "Besides, it's not like my parents will even notice if I don't show up, they never have before."

That caught her by surprise. But before she could process that, Master pulled her along with him and into his room.

Honestly it felt a little weird for Derrick to be in his room with both Judy and Sarah. His whole family was downstairs right now, no doubt expecting that he was about to have sex with his teacher. That he was going to be doing just that only made this weirder for him. Judy was looking nervously around his room as well. Fortunately, knowing that Sarah and possibly Amanda would be here tonight, he'd made sure to clean his room up this time.

Sarah simply bounded into the room with her usual sunny outlook, closing the door behind her before giving a joyful sigh. "Well now it's time for class to begin!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"What class? What exactly can we learn here in Master's bedroom?"

"Ahh, but this is the perfect place for Sarah's special class on the Art...of fucking!"

"I think I know how to have sex, thank you very much," Judy said in an angry tone.

"You mean what you and Derrick did today. That wasn't sex, that was just humping on a desk."

Sarah got a twinkle in her eye as she approached Derrick and pointed meaningfully at his chest. "Now don't get me wrong Derrick, you're fucking awesome, you just don't have much experience yet. Trust me, even the best sex in the world is going to feel boring if you keep doing the same thing over and over again. But don't you worry, cause once I'm done with you you won't just be fucking awesome, you'll also be awesome at fucking."

"So arrogant. Not that it's surprising seeing how you can't even address Master as he's supposed to be."

"Well about that, let me tell you a little secret," Sarah said before leaning in to whisper into Judy's ear.

Derrick couldn't tell what she was telling her, but her reaction was one of surprise. "Oh, oh yes, that is good. I rather like that," she said upon hearing it.

Derrick hadn't been to hear what she told her, so curious he asked, "So what did she say?"

"Oh no, Derrick," Sarah responded, "This one is a little secret between us slaves."

Derrick simply shrugged. He didn't know what exactly the secret was, but it really wasn't that important after all. "All right then, so where do we start?"

"We start," she said, "with the proper way to entice you,' before moving right towards Judy and giving her a sensual kiss on the lips.

"What are you...?"

"I'm enticing Derrick?" Sarah said. "After all, there's nothing more guaranteed to get a guy good and hard than watching two hot chicks making out."

And with that Sarah leaned in harder and began to really press herself onto Judy's lips. Judy resisted for a little bit, but when her eyes turned to see Derrick's acute interest in what was happening, she stopped fighting and melted into the kiss. After a moment of watching their tongues coil around each other, Sarah pulled back and said, "That's good, but you'll need to use your tongue better in the future. For now though, let's get those clothes off."

From there Sarah began to slowly remove all of Judy's clothing, peeling layer after layer off, while ensuring that Derrick always had a good show. As she did this, she helped guide Judy into removing her own clothing as well, with the occasional delay as they'd make out or begin to suck on each other's nipples, all for Derrick's benefit of course, before finally they were both naked in front of him.

Sarah and Judy then moved towards him, each getting on one side of him as they nuzzled into him. Derrick wasn't sure what he should do, but Sarah showed him by grabbing his hand and gently moving it downward until it was resting on her ass. Once that had happened, Derrick turned and began to kiss Judy while the two slaves both began to pull at his clothing. It took a little bit of practice, but they all figured out the system. He'd make out with one of them, while the other would slowly work his clothing. Then he'd switch and the roles would reverse. The end result was all three of them were now naked and he was incredibly hard.

Sarah then whispered into his ear, "Now it's time to learn how to eat a girl out."

"This isn't necessary. Our purpose is to give Derrick pleasure, not the other way around."

Judy was complaining about Sarah's next lesson. Her argument didn't have quite the weight it might normally have had, considering that she was lying in the side of Derrick's bed with her legs splayed out to allow easy access to both Sarah and Derrick.

"Oh, so you're saying if Derrick told you he wanted to eat you out, you'd refuse?"

"Of course not!" Judy replied angrily, "Derrick can do whatever he wants to my body!"

"Exactly, so if he decides he wants to do it, then we might as well teach him how to do it well."

Derrick snorted a little when he heard that. The especially funny part was that she was right. He absolutely did want to eat them out, if only because he wanted to experience a six-nine at least once in his life.

Sarah, seemingly able to read his mind, merely whispered to him, "Don't worry, we'll get there soon."

If Derrick hadn't been hard before, that would have done the trick. Derrick excitedly leaned in close to Judy's pussy, taking a moment to eye the wild tangle of pubic hair on her. He made a mental note that she was going to have to shave that soon. Not because he had any issue with a hairy pube, it's just that with summer coming up, he had all kinds of sexy swimwear he wanted to see her in and he didn't want her pubes poking out from the sides.

With that little aside he focused on her pussy as Sarah began to explain.

"This is the clit. Now it's important to remember that this is very sensitive. That means that, like your cock, it feels really good for a woman if you stimulate it, if you put too much pressure on it, that can turn into pain really fast. Since you haven't had much experience with this yet, I recommend just licking it. Like this."

With that Sarah slowly ran her tongue along Judy clit. Derrick could see Judy's body shudder as a low whimper began to escape her mouth. Once she'd done that, Sarah put a single finger inside Judy's pussy before continuing.

"Start with only one finger. Sure you can fit more, but you want to get her nice and wet first."

As she screwed her middle finger in and out of Judy's cunt, juice started to leak out. Sarah leaned in and began lapping it up, taking extra care to keep her fingers moving while she did this. "Okay, now just watch and see what I do."

With that Sarah was off to the races. Derrick watched as she stuffed her tongue deep into Judy's pussy, licking every corner, before pulling it out and sucking on her clit, while increasing the amount of fingers that was pushing in and out of her. As she worked she kept alternating what she was doing, never letting Judy get used to any one thing.

Meanwhile Judy kept moaning as Sarah's efforts brought her closer and closer to orgasm.Just as she was about to cum however, her body froze for a moment and she visibly calmed down. "Oops. Sorry, I forgot," Sarah said sheepishly.

"Forgot what?" Derrick asked.

"We're your slaves Derrick. That means we can't cum if it isn't you."

Understanding now, Derrick knelt forward and tried to pleasure her himself. However as soon as he licked her clit just once she began instantly bucking and juices poured out of her and right onto his face.

Derrick became flustered as Judy's body became completely limp. Sarah just giggled at the sight before saying, "It looks like I forgot what you do to our bodies too."

"That's not funny," Derrick said before pausing to think for a moment. "Okay maybe it's a little funny," he conceded.

"Here let me clean you up," Sarah said before crawling over to him. Once she got there, she started to lick at the pussy juice that was still covering the sides of his mouth. That ended though when Derrick just grabbed her and pulled her into another kiss.

What followed was quite a bit of fucking. Derrick took both of them several times, with Sarah made sure that they tried numerous positions to see what he liked best. She'd also made sure that he'd gotten that six-nine he'd wanted, even making it a contest to see who could make the other come more (He'd won that contest of course, since Sarah kept getting distracted as he made her cum over and over again). But the best moment was saved for last.

Sarah laid on her back, with Judy on top of her, both of them clinging to each other and begging him to fuck them. He'd stuck his dick in Judy first, before transitioning down to Sarah. He alternated between the two of them before finally concentrating on Judy. She howled as he poured his cum deep inside of her.

Sarah had looked a little disappointed at that, but she squealed in surprise and delight when he suddenly pulled out of Judy and reinserted himself in her. He pumped himself in and out of her, until with one final thrust he watched her cum hard as his last orgasm exploded inside of her.

He'd been spent after that, collapsing onto bed exhausted. Sarah and judy, despite being almost completely out of it at that point, somehow instinctually brought themselves to either side of him as they nestled into him. Derrick had just enough time to wrap his arms around them and bask in their body heat before darkness claimed him and he fell asleep.