The Master Gene Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop pretending to escape now," came a voice to her right.

Amanda looked over, her hands still on the door handle, and saw Sarah next to her. She was leaning casually on the wall by the door, not seemingly doing anything.

"Please, just let me go!" Amanda begged her former friend.

Sarah just leaned in and whispered to her, "I'm not the one keeping you here."

Amanda reeled back, desperate to avoid being trapped. Sarah simply stood there, looking back at her as tears began to form on Amanda's face. "Why?" slipped out as she looked at her.

"Because I was where you are now. It's vague and feels more like it happened to someone else, but I can still remember it. And because I remember it, I know I was suffering and I don't want you to suffer any more. Once you give in, this will all go away. You'll be happy again and we can go back to being best friends."

"Please, I just wanna go," Amanda begged.

"If you wanted to go, you'd have left already," came the voice of Ms. Heller from behind her. Seeing her like that sparked anger in her as she retorted back, "Easy to say when you've locked the door!"

"All right, I've had enough of this. If Ms. Heller had really locked the door, then explain this," Sarah said before reaching down and grabbing the door handle. She then easily turned the handle down and PUSHED the door open.

Amanda then watched as the door easily swung open, her freedom right there in front of her. She stood there, frozen, as the door then slowly turned back and began to move closer and closer to the doorway, until it eventually shut itself again in front of her.

"You've been here for four years. You know how the doors work, so you could easily left anytime you wanted. So stop lying to yourself," Sarah said in a voice that sounded oddly comforting.

For her part, Amanda just stood there, unsure of what to do. Should she try to escape again? But what if she ran into the same problem again? Was her own subconscious fighting her, or was this just another of Derrick's little games?

"Okay Sarah, that's enough," came the sound of Derrick's voice. Amanda turned back to him to see that he'd moved his chair away from his desk and set up another chair directly facing him. "Amanda," he said before pointing at the chair in front of him and saying, "Sit here."

Immediately her legs moved towards the chair, completely disobeying any order from her to do the exact opposite. Instead she saw herself coming closer and closer to Derrick, one step at a time, before eventually reaching the chair. She closed her eyes as she sat down on the chair, afraid to see what was going to happen next.

"Look at me," came his command.

Her eyes popped open as she found herself forced to look directly at him. Surprisingly his face didn't carry any sort of triumph or cruelty. Instead, he seemed more resigned than anything else. "Do you know why this is happening?" he asked her.

"Revenge," Amanda answered.

"No. This is happening because there's something different inside of me. When you dumped those chemicals on me, it activated it and it grabbed the three of you."

With that he gestured at Amanda, Sarah and Ms Heller before continuing. "So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to tell you everything I'm going to do to you, then I'm going to give you a choice."

"First, we're going to have sex, but not just any sex. I'm not going to pretend that I'm not still a little bit angry with you about everything you've done to me. So for our first time, I'm going to take your ass."

Oh god, did he really mean that? She'd never done anything with her ass, even shutting down Jordan pretty hard the one time he'd even suggested anal play. If Derrick really took her anus like this, without any preparation...

"So that's what's going to happen. Now here's your choice. If you don't want this, just say no. I'll stop, take you to the door and personally escort you out of here. Afterwards I'll do everything I can to stay as far away from you as possible. Plus if we ever find a way to undo this, I promise I'll fix you the first chance I get. So what will it be? Yes or no?"

Amanda at first didn't know what to think. Was Derrick telling the truth? Ultimately, she decided she had no choice but to trust him. Honestly, he had no reason to lie to her, since he had her dead to rights, as she couldn't fight him anyway, not with two slaves at his command and her being controlled to this amount anyway.

But now she could fight. All she had to do was say no and this would all be over. She'd be free with just one word. Amanda steeled up every last bit of her willpower and looked right back at Derrick with all the determination she still had left in her. Now all she had to do, was give her answer.

"Yes."