The Master Gene Ch. 05

Story Info
Derrick's graduates as his family begins to arrive.
5.9k words
4.71
30.8k
52

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah saw Derrick's eyes flutter as he woke up. As soon as his eyes cleared up and he could process what was happening she gave him a wink. The sight that greeted him of course was of her naked body riding his cock in a slow grind. The sight of his sly grin convinced her that she'd made the right choice.

She'd made a calculated risk. Last night Derrick had told them not to wake him up with blowjob anymore. They'd been doing it everyday and it had started to get boring for him. She and her fellow slave sisters had decided that what he had meant was that rather than not servicing his morning wood at all, what he'd meant was that he'd wanted more variety.

What had followed was a brainstorming session on all the ways they could work together to wake him up in the morning. For the first day of this they'd decided to have one of them riding his cock (she'd won that honor in a game of rock paper scissors), while the others used their tongues to caress his nipples.

"I see all of you were very...creative, when it came to how to obey my order," he said after enjoying their ministrations for a few minutes.

"Can you blame us? After all, how can we possibly resist when you've got your glorious cock right out there in front of us."

"Yeah," Sarah chimed in. "It's like putting a bottle of booze right in front of a raging alcoholic and telling them not to drink it."

Derrick turned then to look at Sarah, still clearly more amused by the circumstances than anything else. Sarah had changed a bit since her enslavement. She'd recently dyed her hair blue when she discovered that was Derrick's favorite color. In addition her stomach was showing a tiny little bump. It was undetectable to most people, but Amanda had been looking for it for some time because she knew what that bump meant. Sarah was pregnant.

Derrick didn't know yet of course. They'd agreed that it was best to wait until after his graduation to tell him. Which of course meant that Amanda was going to tell him later today.

Judy, who was of course on the other side of him, began to crawl up Derrick so she could be the first to make out with him today. Derrick however thwarted her efforts when he reached his arm down to her ass and began to pull her body further up the bed, putting her tits right on display. Realizing what he wanted Judy pushed her tits in his face as Derrick began to suck on them.

Judy herself hadn't changed much in the time that she'd been enslaved other than the fact that she'd shaved her pubic hair into a nice small triangle. That there were no other real changes made sense since she was older than they were and unlike the two of them, she'd put herself on the pill as soon as she'd become enslaved. She'd explained her reasoning as the fact that her womb belonged to Derrick and she'd get pregnant the moment he decided he wanted her to and not a minute sooner. Amanda could respect her fellow slave sister's reasoning, even though in this case she didn't agree.

Now that Derrick had fully woken up Amanda began to speed up her slow grind to a more frenetic pace. She would have liked to have kept this a slower affair, but time was against them. Even though Derrick's graduation was later in the day, they still wanted to make sure that they had plenty of time to make him look as handsome as possible.

So she needed to finish Derrick off as fast as possible. That meant that she was going to need to start thrusting as hard as she could to stimulate his cock as much as possible. Unfortunately for her, one of the side-effects of having sex everyday is that you slowly get better at holding yourself back from cumming. This meant that despite all their efforts it still took several minutes to get Derrick to cum inside of her.

As soon as it did her mind exploded as the 15th orgasm of the day exploded into her. The pleasure made her lose control and collapse forward, just barely missing Judy and Sarah in her fall. The two were a little miffed at her, but she knew they understood. After all, they knew just how overwhelming it can be to cum on Derrick's cock.

Afterwards, they slowly disentangled themselves and got out of the king sized bed. They'd decided for the night before graduation that they should all spend the night at Judy's house instead of Derrick's. Beyond the obvious reasoning that it was getting harder and harder to sneak Judy into Derrick's house, the simple fact that she lived alone meant that they had far more options in the form of not just where to have sex, but also in not having to keep the noise down for fear of bothering Derrick's parents (or at least his dad. His mom seemed more amused by their antics than anything else). The only downside was that the king sized bed gave them plenty of room to spread out, whereas Derrick's twin bed forced them all to cuddle onto Derrick as closely as they possibly could. Frankly, she preferred the latter.

Now however was not the time to spend thinking about sleeping with Derrick. Or scissoring with Judy in front of him. Or having Sarah eat her out as Derrick fucked her from behind. No, she definitely shouldn't be thinking of those things right now, since the important thing was getting Derrick and Sarah ready to attend their graduation.

This began of course with a nice long shower. Today it was Judy's turn to clean Derrick, while Sarah and Amanda took turns cleaning each other. Afterwards Judy began to dress Derrick while Amanda got to work on making sure Sarah's makeup was perfect. She was going to be there as Derrick's official girlfriend after all.

Sarah becoming Derrick's girlfriend had been a consequence of her plan to break up with Jordan. That it would work was never in doubt, but she just hadn't expected it to work quite SO well.

After she'd gone uber bitch, she'd managed to push Jordan, along with all of her other friends away. For a few days she got to experience the strange reality of being on the outs with all the major cliques. Honestly it was somewhat refreshing, not having to worry about the dynamics of the group and ensuring your own spot within it, but then the bottom fell out.

She hadn't expected that the principal was still furious with her over what she'd done to Derrick, combined with his inability to do anything about it. But with Jordan's protection removed he quickly struck. He'd apparently had a laundry list of various infractions she'd committed and had gotten away with over the years and he pulled all of them out at once to give him the excuse to finally expel her. Sarah would have been next but, realizing what was on the horizon and not wanting to have redo an entire year of high school just so she can graduate, she'd grafted herself onto Derrick, playing the role of his girlfriend (not that she didn't want to be his girlfriend of course, this just gave her an excuse to give to the rest of the school as to why she had suddenly decided to date him).

The expulsion had been quite a shock to her. Afterwards when she went to her father's house to tell him what had happened, he'd been furious. That had led to a huge argument that ended with her deciding to move out. Her dad had been against this of course, but she was 18 so there wasn't anything legally he could do to force her to stay.

Under normal circumstances this might have been disastrous for her. However she was blessed by being one of Derrick's slaves, so she'd just relocated to Judy's guest bedroom.

She was now basically a live-in maid here. She was okay with this though, since because Judy was Derrick's slave, her home belonged to him now and it would be horrible of her to not make sure that Derrick's house was as clean as possible.

She was still a little upset over not being able to become Derrick's girlfriend, but she understood the reasons why it had to be this way. That plus the fact that she still got to have sex with Derrick fairly regularly allowed her to be okay with everything and just focus on what she was doing now.

It was then that she finished with Sarah's makeup. She then moved to the back and let Sarah check out her appearance in the mirror. As she did this Amanda slipped behind her and grabbed today's anal beads. These were for Sarah. She'd been wanting to give her anal virginity (the only virginity she had left) to Derrick ever since he saw him sodomize Amanda. However they'd decided that it would be best to wait until graduation so that it could be a graduation present (Amanda had her own graduation present to give Derrick, one she'd co-ordinated with his parents, but that was going to have to wait until he got home).

In preparation for that they'd been slowly using bigger and bigger anal beads to make sure that her ass was properly prepared for when Derrick took her. Considering what had happened when Derrick had taken Amanda they probably didn't have anything to worry about, but she'd learned it was best to put safety first.

By this point Sarah was so used to the beads now that she barely reacted when they started to get inserted into her ass. She simply flinched slightly before going back to checking her makeup for any errors. As soon as the beads had been fully inserted into her, she was satisfied that she looked perfect and went to put her skirt on to finish her ensemble.

Now that everything was ready they all headed downstairs for some breakfast. Today was going to be a big day and they all needed to make sure they were fully energized for everything that was coming.

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Useless, it was all useless. He'd been here for two months now. Two months in which he'd researched numerous chemicals and had tested not just each one, but all possible variations of them, yet each one had produced the same result, failure. He'd hadn't even felt the slightest tingle as he'd poured one chemical after another on his skin. He didn't want to admit this, but he'd failed.

Still, it wasn't hopeless just yet. After all, he knew of three slaves who knew exactly what chemicals were poured on Derrick, but if he was going to get that information from them, then he was going to have to take a more active role in everything that was going on...

TYLER'S POV

Tyler answered the doorbell only to find Amanda on the other side of the door. Immediately he grabbed his daughter in an immense hug. "Oh thank god you're safe. I was so worried," he burst out as he held onto her, afraid that if he let her go she would disappear and he'd lose his daughter again.

"Wait...I'm not..." came the muffled voice buried in his chest.

It was enough though. He let her go and took a good look at her. Once he did his face fell. "You're Amy aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah," Amy replied.

His body seemed to fold in on itself once she'd said that. "Want to come in?" he said with a great sigh.

Amy took his invitation and calmly walked inside. Once she was in he realized just how little he had been prepared to receive guests.

It really wasn't his fault. He'd been stressed out with worry about Amanda. When she'd gotten herself expelled they'd ended up having a real nasty fight. He'd seen that she'd been acting strange and he was sure that she'd gotten on drugs. The argument they'd had over that had ended with her declaring that she wasn't going to spend another minute in this house before she stormed out. He'd let her go, foolishly thinking that she was just angry and as soon as she'd let off some steam she'd come right back. Except she never did.

He'd fIled a missing persons report only to find that she'd already gone to the police department to let them know she was simply choosing to leave home. After that there wasn't much he could do, except worry. It was that worry that had led him to forget to take better care of his home. Dishes had begun pilling up and empty beer cans were lying around everywhere.

Amy didn't comment on the mess however. She simply began to pick things up and clean out the room in front of her. "Sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting company," Tyler said before getting down to help her. "It's all right," she said. She paused then before adding, "You're really worried about her aren't you?"

"Course I am. She's my daughter, same as you."

"That mean you're worried about me too?" she asked with a grin.

"Considering it looks like you haven't slept in a week I'm gonna have to say yeah."

She looked away from him then. For a little while there was silence as the both of them continued to clean before finally she responded. "I've been having bad dreams."

"Want to talk about it?"

She paused then. For a second he thought she was going to open up with him, before she said, "No. This is a test God has put before me and I have to defeat it alone if I want to save Amanda."

He grimaced when he heard that. Perhaps because she was looking exactly like Amanda had begun to look before everything had gone wrong. He'd convinced himself at the time that it was just a phase, that she'd get over whatever it was soon, only she didn't. Instead she'd systematically destroyed her life, walked out on him and went who knew where. He didn't want that happening to his only other daughter.

"Listen," he said. "It's not a sin to get help when you need it."

That brought out a smile on her face. "You're right. That's why I'm here. I can feel my sister calling for my help and I'm going to give it to her. Then, I'm going to bring her home."

When he heard that he sighed and stood up. "I hope you're right. For now anyway I'll need to get you a bed ready. Whatever problems your mother and I had, you're still my daughter and that means you've got a place here as long as you need it, hear me?"

To that Amy just nodded her head and said, "Thank you."

DERRICK'S POV

Graduation went by in almost a blur. It's funny actually, for four years he had been thinking of this moment and all that it signified. In his mind, graduation was the moment he stopped being a kid and became an official adult.

Now that it had finally come, he realized it wasn't that at all. Apart from what had happened with the girls he hadn't changed that much in four years. He'd gotten a little taller of course, and he'd become far more aware of the other sex, but otherwise, he didn't feel like he'd become an adult.

In the end what this really meant to him was that it was just an event that heralded the beginning of the next stage of his life, college.

He'd gotten a number of acceptances to various colleges, but he'd been forced to turn them down in favor of his local college. The reason was because of his slaves. Even though his link with them had settled, that didn't mean they could be away from him indefinitely. Oh sure, a few days, maybe as long as a month and they'd be fine, but any longer and they'd literally start to go insane. This meant that if he was going to go to college, he'd have to take all of them with him.

Now Sarah might have been able to follow him to college, but Amanda never graduated and he would find it impossible to have her live with him in the dorm. Add to all of that Judy who couldn't leave without quitting her job at the school and he was truly fucked when it came to choice. If he wanted to have anything resembling a conscience, he had to stay at home, where he could at least visit his girls regularly.

But that had already been settled. Now was the time to relax and feel that sense of accomplishment that comes when the principal hands you that diploma you'd been working for all this time. The result was that Derrick was grinning from ear to ear when Principle Peters shook his hand and handed him his diploma in front of everyone there.

Afterwards he came down and met with his family, where his mom greeted him with an enormous hug. "Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed as she tried to squeeze all the air out of his lungs.

Once she finally let him go he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned around assuming it to be his dad, only to be surprised by the sight of his cousin Benjamin.

"Ben, what are you doing here," he exclaimed with a smile as quickly went into a friendly hug.

"Hey, my favorite cousin is graduating, you think I wasn't going to show up for that?"

That was true of course. Ben and Derrick had gotten along famously for pretty much as long as they'd known each other. It helped that they were both kinda dorks, though Ben had apparently filled out quite a bit.

To describe Ben wouldn't be too hard. He had the family look, which meant that right up to when he left for college he and Derrick could have posed as twins instead of cousins. However his time at college had clearly changed him. He wouldn't be confused for a real athlete, but he'd definitely put on some muscle. That filling out had also helped with his appearance as he now cut a much more handsome look that would definitely turn the ladies eyes if he put on a good charm offensive.

Mind you, while his outward appearance had definitely changed, Derrick's frequent visits with him during family events had made it clear he was still the same awkward guy he'd always been. Not that it bothered Derrick one bit. As far as he was concerned, they could all be dorks together.

Before they could catch up however they were interrupted by the arrival of Sarah. She was looking as good as ever, with a slightly more dignified look that came from being in her graduation gown. That dignity was lost however as she was excitedly jumping up and down as she proudly displayed her diploma to Derrick.

Derrick gave her a quick hug in appreciation before turning to introduce her to his cousin. "Sarah, this is my cousin Ben. Ben, this is my girlfriend Sarah."

Ben simply smiled as he leaned in and said in a voice that could be heard, but wouldn't be heard outside of the small group Derrick and his family had made. "Don't you mean your slave?"

"You know?!" Derrick exclaimed in shock.

"Of course I know. Gramps has been blabbing to the whole family about how you've activated early."

"I know that. What I was surprised about was that you knew about activation," Derrick said sheepishly.

Ben just laughed when he heard that. "Well duh, I'm 22. Don't you remember when we had my 21st birthday and the whole family showed up to celebrate it with me. Yeah, that was because they were letting me in on the whole secret."

Oh right, since he'd kind of skipped ahead of everyone he'd forgotten that normally they get told on their 21st birthday. As if sensing his embarrassment, Ben reached an arm around his shoulders and brought him into a one handed hug. "Still man, I'm so jealous of you. I've got like, almost a year before the earliest I can activate, and not only did you already do it, you got three girls when you did it. Man that is, like, epic."

"I wouldn't exactly call it that," came the voice of Derrick's father.

"Oh, hey uncle Jon. I was just saying..." Ben started

"I heard," Dad said, cutting him off.

He had a very stern look on his face then, but he visibly forced it into a smile as he stepped towards Ben and put his hand on his shoulder. "Listen," he told him. "I understand. You think this is some great thing that will make everything in your life better. It's like there's a little voice in your head telling you what to do. But you need to ignore it."

"On the contrary, you shouldn't ignore that voice at all."

Derrick turned then to see his grandfather. He was still here of course, he'd been staying this whole time in the hopes of convincing them to give up the list of chemicals that had been poured on Derrick's head. "You need to understand, that voice isn't some monster or demon, it's you. Ignore it and you ignore yourself," he said while looking at Derrick's father with a very pointed expression.

"Indulging all your vices isn't the answer. One must have self control."

"I agree completely," grandfather said. "That's why I want to determine exactly how Derrick activated early. If we can control when and where we activate..."

12