All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 05'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Listen up you filthy pedophile. I hope you enjoy the conversation with Chris Hansen while you reflect on the poor choices you’ve made.

Patoche95Patoche95about 2 years ago

Toujours aussi bien, c'est un plaisir de vous lire.

Timtom12Timtom12about 2 years ago

I'm sooo hooked. I got through all the chapters in a day and now all I want is MORE!

Thank you for adding some kind of divider when the pov changes. If you won't want to say the character's name, you could do a line of dashes instead.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 2 years ago

whackadoole, what are you talking about? This story only has adults in it by the way.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 2 years ago

I was surprised you went down the path of the younger women getting pregnant. I'd have not gone that way, college would presented possible new adventures. Also it's much more complicated with the teacher in his harem.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 2 years ago
Whackadoodle Is A Troll

Dishwasher, great story and I'm enjoying it.

Whackadoodle, you have been on this site since 2014, have written nothing, and just post nasty comments. Go back to the gay male section and do your thing and leave others alone.

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you're enjoying it and be assured I have more chapters coming soon.

As for the teacher, yes that is a problem, which is kind of the point. I wanted to delve into some of the long term issues that come with having a harem and having his now former teacher as one of them is part of that process.

As to the POV changes, that originally caught me off guard, but now that I kn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it just me, or did the story start with Sarah riding him and then suddenly switch to it being Amanda? I've read the first part several times...

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

You're right, that was a editing mistake I didn't catch. It should have been Amanda from the start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Karen knowing is a fun twist that I was not expecting. Looking forward to the rest, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, given that Derrick and the girls are neither financially nor emotionally ready to raise a child (1 highschool dropout, two babies, 1-2 college funds, & no income), let alone two, and that both of the girls deliberately mislead him about their being on birth control, there had better be some blowback coming. That's some serious manipulation that could put them below the poverty line for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES