The Master Gene Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've already discussed this."

"Yes and we'll keep doing it until either you realize you're wrong, or Derrick does. I still can't see how you can think of this as anything but a good thing."

"Because in the end, this isn't a gift, it's a burden. Once you activate you end up with someone that you need to care for for the rest of your life. It may seem like you're in charge and you can do whatever you like, but they bind you just as tightly and no matter how much as you may think you can ignore their needs, I assure you, they have ways of getting what they want."

Derrick noticed as his father said that he gave a knowing glance over at Sarah. That look sent chills down his spine as he wondered exactly what it was that he wasn't being told.

Before he could process that however his dad then turned back to him and gave him a short hug as well. "Sorry to get all serious when we're supposed to be celebrating with you," he apologized.

"Don't worry about it," Derrick replied.

"Still, today's your day, so once you've finished here we're all doing a little get together so we can have a big dinner to celebrate."

Derrick smiled at the thought of that before his dad surprised with one more thing. "Oh and about your present. We've all decided to let you have the house to yourself tonight so you and your girls can all celebrate together without worrying about bothering the rest of us. Just...please, try not to wreck the house."

That had honestly surprised Derrick, since his dad had been somewhat disapproving of his relationship with what could only be described as his harem. He hadn't done anything about it, seeing as he knew why it existed, but he made sure Derrick knew he didn't approve regardless. That he was bending over backwards for him now, meant quite a lot as a result.

"Now that that's done I think now is the perfect time for Sarah to let you know about her surprise," his mom suddenly added.

"Are you sure? I was hoping to tell him when we were alone," Sarah said in a worried way.

"Trust me," his mom assured her. "Most of us know already anyway, so there's no point in keeping us out of the loop."

"I guess so," she said as she took Derek's hands in hers. As she looked him in the eyes, Derrick had a sinking feeling that he knew exactly what she was about to tell him. Then she opened her mouth and said the words that confirmed everything.

"I'm pregnant."

KAREN'S POV

To say that Karen was seriously frustrated would be an understatement. She'd had it planned out for months that she was going to surprise her brother at his graduation, only for things to fall apart at the last minute. Her flight had been canceled, forcing her to switch to another flight that had cost her hours of her time. Then of course, that flight had been delayed, causing her to lose even more time, meaning that by the time she'd finally made it in, his graduation ceremony had already ended.

It wasn't totally the end of the world however. She knew that he was likely going to be celebrating, either with his friends or with the rest of the family, until much later so if she hurried, she could get home and be there to surprise him when he got back.

Admittedly since this had been probably the only thing that had gone wrong for her in the past few months, she couldn't exactly complain that badly. She'd recently finished getting her own degree (the family had wanted to come down to be with her for that, but since dad had been forced to spend a lot of time taking care of grandpa, she'd insisted they save the money). Add to that was her real big surprise. She was going to serve her residency at Mercy Hospital.

Mercy Hospital was great. It was a model of forward thinking, patient oriented care. She knew that this place would do wonders not just for her career as a doctor, but also in helping her become the best doctor she could be.

That it also happened to be located in the same city as her family made it practically heavenly.

She was genuinely looking forward to spending some more time with her parents, along with helping Derrick get himself ready for college, at least when she had some time off from work.

That thought at least helped to soothe some of the annoyance she had of missing his graduation as she walked up the driveway to her parents house. She gave a silent thanks that she still had her keys to the place as she opened the door and stepped inside.

One she closed the door behind her she took a look around, feeling somewhat relieved to see that the place hadn't changed at all since the last time she'd visited. She'd grown up here, so to her this was almost like a haven from her responsibilities as an adult.

"It's almost ready!" came a shout from the kitchen.

Karen didn't recognize the voice she heard, however before she could respond she heard the sound of footsteps before a woman walked into the living room.

"You're here earAHHH!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Karen yelled at her, dropping her things in the process.

To say that Karen was freaked out would be an understatement. After all, a completely unknown woman had just walked into the living room of her parents home. The woman in question was dressed in a frilly pink apron, and nothing else.

The woman dived behind the doorway she was standing in before peeking her head out. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?!" she yelled back at her, accusingly.

Karen simply put her hands on her hips as she stared menacingly back at the strange intruder to her family home. "I come home to see my parents and to surprise my brother and when I do you standing here half naked in OUR home and you have the temerity to ask me who I AM!?"

"Wait, your...Karen, aren't you?" the woman said before slowly walking back out into the room, her hands keeping a careful hold of her apron in order to push it down a little and try to hide her nakedness.

"You still haven't told me who you are," Karen replied with a barely disguised menace.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Amanda. I'm Derrick's....girlfriend."

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me!?" Amanda yelled back at her.

"I said bullshit. Look, I love my brother, but he's a massive dork and unless he invented the next Facebook and decided that that wasn't something important enough to let his sister know about, there is no way that someone who looks like YOU is going to be his girlfriend."

"Hey! Don't say that about him. Derrick is really sweet and kind and..."

"Yeah yeah, sure he is. No let's see what you're really up to," Karen snidely responded before brushing her aside so she could head into the kitchen.

Once she was there she saw what could only be described as a disaster area. Ingredients and baking tins were strewn about, showing clear evidence that Amanda had been baking something in here. That there was also a strawberry cake sitting on the countertop in a state of half finished decorating served as the final proof she needed.

Karen didn't know what to feel about that. The cake had clearly been the result of quite a lot of work and effort, not to mention the detail she'd been trying to put on the decorations before her arrival had put an end to them.

As she approached the cake however she saw something familiar next to it. She rushed over and picked it up, confirming what she'd guessed. It was a pregnancy test and it was positive.

Suddenly everything made sense. She'd bet good money that this slut came from one of those families that viewed abortion as a cardinal sin. So when she found out one of her one night stands had gotten her pregnant she needed someone to fall back on.

Enter her brother.

He was always way more responsible than he had any right to be given his age. She'd probably seen him as an easy mark. It was probably trivially easy for her to sidle up to him and convince him that she was just SO into him. A quick roll in the sheets and she had him hooked. Now all she had to do was reveal that 'oh no the condom must have broken' and would you look at that, she's now pregnant. Worst thing was that she knew Derrick would probably see through this, but he'd also play along on the small chance that maybe it really was his.

Karen turned to eye Amanda now with undisguised hatred. "You know," she said in a voice that sounded like she was taking an inordinate amount of pleasure out of this. "I'm almost tempted to let you get away with this, just to see you after Derrick activates. But I'm not going to waste his precious activation on someone like you."

"Activates?" Amanda said, sounding almost shocked.

Before she could respond however the sound of the door opening distracted them. "Oh look, my brothers here at last. Let's go and give him the good news why don't we."

She then quickly marched her way out of the kitchen and towards the living room, Amanda in hot pursuit. "Oh Derrick," she called out. "I've just met your girlfriend and I have some exciting news...to....WHAT THE FUCK!!!?!"

Karen was in shock, again. Instead of the sight of her brother and possibly her parents arriving back from celebrating his graduation, she'd instead been greeted to the sight of this.

Another unknown woman. This one looking like she was somewhere in her mid to late twenties was in her house. She'd just taken off a trenchcoat which had been hiding an outfit underneath that could best be described as a pink arabian slave girl outfit, or at least something close to it. The changes seem to have been that the pants and bra had been changed with a see-through fabric that allowed her to see her inverted nipples and pussy. The woman in question was at first frozen in shock at the sight of Karen, before her brain seemingly finally caught up to what was happening and she grabbed her coat and tried to use it to hide her body.

"So, who wants to explain this to me?" Karen said her voice in an almost screech at this point.

"Um, I'm...well...a stripper," explained the new woman.

"A stripper?" Karen responded

"Yeah...uh...I was hired to do a show for a special show for a guy who's graduating today. It's supposed to be a surprise."

Karen glared at her as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Oh really. So what you're telling me is that someone, presumably my parents since who else has a key to the house, decided to hire a stripper for my brother and wanted it to be such a secret that they were willing to give the keys to the house to this same UNKNOWN stripper. Is that what you're saying?"

The woman just looked around nervously, clearly unsure of exactly what to say when Amanda responded instead. "You don't have to bother trying to hide. She already knows."

Immediately she saw the woman in front of her relax. "Why didn't you just say so?" she asked as she took her coat and hung it up again, now seemingly completely unconcerned about her apparent nudity. Before Karen could truly process the strange change that had occurred the woman approached her and put her hand forward to shake. "Judy Heller," she said as Karen, in her confusion, instinctively took her hand.

"Karen," she responded mechanically.

"I know. Master's shown me your picture a number of times. He's really proud of you, you know. Still it would have been better if you'd let us know you were coming in advance. I mean, if I'd known that it wasn't just going to be us and Master I'd have worn something far less revealing than this."

Master. She'd called him Master. That could only mean Derrick had activated. But that was way too early, not to mention the fact that there was another incredibly hot woman right next to her that wasn't surprised in the least by the presence of this one. That could only mean...

Karen's eyes widened as the implications of what she was seeing dawned on her.

It was at that exact moment that the door opened one more time and her brother Derrick, this time with a third woman, this one just as hot as the other two, clinging to his arms as he walked in almost shell shocked.

The result of that was that he didn't notice any of them until he was stopped by the woman on his arm freezing at the sight in front of her. The sudden pull on his arm caused his brain to notice what was around him, which in this case was two scantily clad women and Karen.

"Hello little brother," she greeted him. "Would you like to tell me what all this is about?"

12