The Master Gene Ch. 06

Story Info
Karen and Derrick talk about what his powers may really be.
5.5k words
4.69
25.9k
45

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let me get this straight. A bunch of chemicals get dumped on your head, your powers activate and grab not one, not two, but three women, and you never think to try to find out what happened?"

Derrick watched his sister as she paced back and forth in front of him, clearly irritated by everything. Pacing was a habit of hers. Anytime she needed to organize her thoughts she'd just start pacing around, arguing with herself or anyone else around her as she pieced together all the pieces of whatever logic puzzle was troubling her at the time.

Not that this was necessarily a bad thing. It seemed to do wonders for her personally and for anyone else, it gave them a great excuse to look at her figure without her noticing.

If it was safe to say that Derrick took after his father in the looks department, then you could easily say that Karen took after their mom. She'd inherited mom's tall statuesque features, with curves that even her currently conservative outfit couldn't hide. Not that anything short of a winter parka could have hid her breasts with how they stood out. The only real difference between them, apart from age of course, was that Karen's hair color was a light auburn as opposed to mom's slightly darker brown hair.

Derrick was of course aware of her attractiveness. When he was just hitting puberty he'd even tried to spy on her changing a time or two. He'd never succeeded and by this point he'd matured to the point that he wouldn't even think of trying anymore (although the fact that he currently had three gorgeous women who would gladly given him a stripshow and display every part of their body based on the mere idea that he would be interested might have something to do with that). Instead he preferred to concentrate on exactly why she was upset with him.

"But we do know what happened," he said in a desperate bid to defend himself.

Karen simply rolled her eyes at him before responding. "Do you know why people think vaccines cause autism? It's because most children don't show signs of autism right at birth. It takes time for the signs to slowly develop to the point where the parents will notice it and that time just happens to overlap with when kids start to get vaccinated."

"So once the signs start showing up, parents to look to find something to blame for what happened, and notice that their darling little Timmy started to show signs of autism just after getting vaccinated, so therefore that must have been the cause, not that he was just born with it, because that would somehow make it THEIR fault, as though they had any control over it either."

"Your point is?" Derrick asked.

"The point is correlation isn't causation! Sure, there's a good chance that those chemicals caused your power to activate, but it's also possible that your powers are a mutation from the original set, not to mention it could be related to the shock of them pouring that stuff on you, or even some combination of factors. We don't know,"

At this point could easily figure out what it was she wanted. "You want to run tests, don't you?"

"Derrick, this is something completely unheard of. We need to know what this is doing to all of you."

"Dad doesn't seem to think this is a good idea."

"Dad doesn't have a doctorate."

She had him there. "All right, but on one condition. We keep this to ourselves."

Karen gave him a wry grin before responding with, "Deal."

With that settled Karen headed into the kitchen. Derrick followed her only to see her raiding the refrigerator for something to eat. He was a bit surprised at first, before kicking himself for the shock. He knew his sister pretty well and this was exactly like her. She didn't waste time lingering on things, just moving on to the next priority on her list, which in this case happened to be hunger."

Things weren't quite so easy for Derrick though. "So, what tests are we running tomorrow?"

"None," she answered matter of factly as she pulled out some day-old meatloaf.

"None!?"

Karen turned to face Derrick again. "Derrick, I don't start my residency until next week. Even then it's going to take some time since I have to make sure I've earned their trust before I can try to sneak you into the place."

"So what am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

"Hey you're the guy with the harem. You figure it out."

Realizing that he wasn't going to get anything else out of Karen, Derrick just groaned and turned to leave. As he was reaching the door however Karen called out to him. He turned around just in time to see a small object being thrown at him. "Almost forgot. Amanda had a little surprise for you."

Derrick caught the item and held it up to see that it was a pregnancy test. And it was positive. The next thing he heard was the cries of his slaves as they rushed over to grab him as his legs had suddenly turned to jello.

A SHORT WHILE LATER...

"Honestly, with the amount of sex we've been having, it would have been more surprising if we hadn't gotten pregnant."

Derrick was crumpled into his chair only half listening as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that he was about to become a father, twice, before his 19th birthday. "I seem to recall someone telling me they were on the pill," he said in retaliation.

"Yeah well that was before you brainwashed me into becoming your slave," Sarah said as she removed her graduation gown, revealing that underneath she hadn't been wearing anything other than a skirt, the exact same skirt in fact that she had worn the first time they had ever had sex. Derrick felt like he was supposed to be surprised by this, but he'd come to expect something like this from Sarah at this point.

"All this arguing is besides the point," Judy interrupted. "The important thing now is what you want."

"What do you mean?" Derrick asked.

Judy approached him and bent down so she could look him directly in the eyes. "It's been two months but it still hasn't really sunk in yet has it. We are your slaves. You order, we obey. So that means that whether they keep those babies or not is up to you."

Derrick turned his head slightly to look at Amanda and Sarah. He knew that he was their Master, and what that meant was that Judy was right. He might have enjoyed being able to order them around and have sex anytime he wanted it, but their enthusiasm for it, not to mention the fact that other than their desire for him they were mostly the same as they were before, made him forget sometimes just how much power he had over them. But looking at them and seeing the fear in their eyes he knew. If he ordered it, they'd get an abortion, no matter how much they didn't want to.

Realizing that fact made him look inside to decide what he really wanted to do. In the end though, looking at their faces convinced him. If he ordered them to do this, it would destroy them and he just wasn't the kind of person who could do that.

"All right, you don't have to get abortions," he said, crumpling down into his chair, defeated.

He could instantly see the relief flood through both Amanda and Sarah at his words. Then they approached him, with happy grins on their faces. Derrick, his decision made, finally felt himself relaxing as the two got on their knees so they could snuggle up to him. Judy, feeling left out, got on her knees as well so she could push herself onto his chest. Derrick simply reached his arms around Sarah and Amanda, pulling them in close.

"It's okay. I just...wasn't planning on being a father quite so soon."

"Don't worry, we'll be there to help you get through everything," Amanda told him.

"Besides, you got to admit it's going to be hot getting to fuck us while we're sporting giant pregnant bellies as proof of just how much you've dominated us," Sarah added.

Derrick could already imagine it, the two of them, showing off their pregnant bellies as he fucks them from behind. The image of milk leaking out of their swollen tits as they ride him cowgirl style.

Not that he was going to tell either of them this of course. If he did that they'd end up just running him over with whatever idea came in their heads next.

"Still, you should have talked to me about this first. Because of that I think some punishment is in order."

He saw the excitement come into their eyes as all three then quickly got up off the ground and rushed to the bed. They each then got back on their knees as they laid down on the side of the bed, their chests resting on the mattress as their butts hung over the side. Sarah hiked her skirt up to better expose her ass, the anal beads still inserted into her asshole. Judy as well pulled her harem pants down to better expose her ass to the spanking all three of them were expecting.

Derrick stood up and took in the sight before him. Before he began though, he couldn't help but comment. "Hey Judy, why are you lying there too. Are you about to tell me you're pregnant too?"

Judy quickly replied with, "Of course not. My womb is yours, so I won't get pregnant until you tell me to. But I also didn't do anything to stop them, so I should be punished too."

Derrick just chuckled when he heard that. "Well you can all get up," he said. When they did so, looking at him confused, he elaborated. "While I wouldn't mind giving you all a good spanking, the fact that you'd all enjoy it doesn't exactly make it a good punishment now does it?"

"So what are you going to do?" Amanda asked.

"That's easy. No sex."

"WHAT!!!" they all cried in unison.

"Sorry, but it's the only way. You need to understand that it's not a good thing to be keeping secrets from me and cutting you off seems to be the only punishment that would actually BE a punishment."

When they heard this all three of them got on their knees and crawled over to him. He could see them as they crowded around him, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. To this assault however he merely crossed his arms and reiterated, "We are NOT having sex tonight."

KAREN'S POV

Karen covered her head in her pillow in a desperate attempt to keep out the screams of pleasure from down the hall. Dear god they'd been at it for over 2 hours now. She assumed that whatever gene gave her brother the power to enslave women must have also gifted him with insane levels of stamina, because otherwise she wasn't sure exactly how he hadn't already been sexed to death.

Still today wasn't exactly a total loss. She'd learned about the fact that her brother's powers were apparently working differently than anyone else in the family. Not to mention the fact that she'd been able to approach him about this without anyone else realizing that she'd long since learned about the family's abilities.

Frankly, the fact that she knew shouldn't have been too surprising. They rest of the family was always a little too blase about talking about their slaves. Honestly she couldn't count the amount of times she'd overheard conversations between the men comparing their slaves, or dad ranting to them about how callous they were being in treating them. Once she'd figured something was up, it honestly hadn't taken long for her to piece everything together.

Mind you, she hadn't been quite sure she believed it all. It was one thing to know that your family seemed to have a thing for turning their wives into slaves, it was another thing to realize that it wasn't some form of Stockholm syndrome, but actual mind control. But she'd ultimately realized the truth during her cousin Ben's 21st birthday party. He'd been ushered to a room by the side and a few of the women in the family had pulled her aside as well. It turned out that the women of the family had known for some time now and had just decided to not let the men know they knew. That knowledge changed everything. Once she knew the truth for certain, she knew what she had to do. She just had to find a way to trick Derrick into letting her do it.

And now things were paying off in ways she hadn't believed possible. Derrick had agreed to let her run tests on him and his slaves. Even more, she didn't even have to convince him to keep it a secret from the rest of the family. He'd actually suggested it himself!

This was perfect. It was obviously going to take quite a bit of time, but she was confident she'd find a solution soon enough. Even better, Derrick had no idea what her real aim actually was. She just needed to be patient and then she'd get everything she wanted...

AMY'S POV

It hadn't been hard to find Amanda. All Amy had to do was start walking. She'd headed to an intersection, closed her eyes and turned around until she felt that a certain direction was right, then she just headed that way. When she got to a bus stop she'd waited and got on, staying on it until she felt it was time to get off. Then she'd headed to the nearest intersection and did it again. It had taken most of the day, but eventually she'd come across a house that just felt right.

But she couldn't be sure just yet, so she decided to hide and see who came and left. It wasn't long before a beautiful woman arrived in an Uber, complete with luggage. Amy didn't know what this was, though it might have meant that her feelings had somehow been wrong.

However shortly after that she saw another woman arrive. This one was dressed in a long trench coat, though Amy could see some sort of gauzy fabric peeking out over the bottom. That was definitely different, however the biggest tell was what came next.

Another car had pulled in and out of it came two people who had clearly just graduated. The woman was clearly attractive, but the man was the most important part. She knew who he was, she'd been dreaming about him for months. It was Master.

Ever since she'd been a little girl, she'd known her purpose. She'd been trained by her mother and the church to know that she was always destined to submit her will to a single man. That man would be her Master and she would spend the rest of her days fulfilling his every desire, because this is what God demands of her.

She'd wondered for a long time who her Master would be, but she knew she would have to place her faith in God to reveal him to her and he had. She'd started having dreams, dreams of herself and her sister submitting to a single, perfect man. A man named Derrick.

The idea that she'd be able to finally reunite with her sister and save her soul by having them become sister slaves together was such a wonderful dream. She'd loved it so much she'd been unable to resist calling her to tell her of it.

That was when she knew it was God's will that drove her. Her sister revealed to her that she'd already met this Derrick she'd been dreaming of and she was already preparing herself to offer herself up to him as his slave. She'd begged her sister to wait and hold off until she arrived so they could offer themselves up to him together, but it had taken so long to get her that she was afraid her sister had been unable to wait.

And now here he was, right in front of her and he was perfect. This other woman with him was clearly another one of his slaves, but Amy didn't begrudge him that. He was so perfect that obviously it would go completely against every form of christian charity for her to deny his cock to any woman he wanted instead of trying to monopolize him to just her and her sister.

She wanted to run out there and offer herself up to him then and there, but after a moment's hesitation she realized that would be wrong. He was clearly celebrating his graduation, so she couldn't interrupt that with her own selfish desires. But she knew where he was now and soon, she'd offer herself up to him and become his slave forever.

And then Amy woke up.

When Amy woke up the first thing she felt was a severe pain in both of her wrists. This was not something that came as a surprise to her. She'd attached two specialized cuffs to her bed and cuffed herself before going to sleep. Now that she'd woken up her hands were desperately trying to reach to her breasts and pu....feminine place so that the demon could try to break her will through pleasure.

But she'd outsmarted the demon. WIth her hands bound the demon was unable to force her to dirty herself. She simply had to hold out while her hands weren't her own for the next hour or so before finally she calmed down. Once she did she looked over and reached her hands around to manipulate the combination lock that was necessary to unlock her hands.

It had been a simple solution. The lock was easy enough to remove, even one-handed. However her hands were so desperate to reach other places that they were unable to even try to undo the lock. Only when SHE was in control could she release herself.

Still, while this helped with the problem in her waking life, it could do nothing for her dreams.

It had started about two months ago. She'd been dreaming of her sister for almost a month as she reached out desperately for help as the demon dragged her down into darkness. Each night she'd reached out and tried to pull her sister back to safety, only to see her slowly be pulled down further. But in this dream, when she grabbed her sister she saw her smile and instead of trying to escape, Amanda had reached out grabbed her as well and black tendrils had tied them together as they both began to get pulled under.

It had taken her some time to understand the meaning of this dream, but when the new dreams began the meaning became clear. Unsatisfied with stealing her sister from her, the Demon had moved to claim her soul as well. In truth, given her sister's lack of piety, it was likely that Amy had been Demon's target all along. These dreams were clearly a part of that plan.

They had rewritten so much of her life, gave her false bible quotes and even tried to make her believe that there was no difference between being a good obedient wife and being a slave. It made her sick. This dream, rewriting the disgust she had felt at seeing the Demon into some sort of worship was just the latest sick twist in his demented play.

Even worse was just how effective it was. When she'd seen him yesterday she had to admit that for a moment, she had been tempted to just run out there and offer herself to him. That he had clearly altered his form to make him into the ideal male just made it worse (somewhere in the back of her mind a voice was telling her that he wasn't as handsome as she was viewing him as. She assumed this was the part of her that saw through the illusion to the disgusting demon that hid behind that form).

Of course once she'd fought that temptation down her next thought was to run up and just stab him to death. However she decided against that for now since there were too many witnesses who, not knowing the Demon's true nature, might try to stop her (another voice in the back of her mind said that it was already too late, she couldn't bring herself to harm him anymore, so she should just run and never come back. She assumed this was the voice of the Demon, trying to frighten her into submission).

Ultimately she decided that her best bet for now was to go after Amanda. She knew that as twins they had a strong connection. It was after all, why the Demon targeted her sister. She was certain that if she could just meet with her sister alone, she could use that connection to help bring her to her senses and together they'd find a way to fight the evil that was trying to drown them in lust...

KAREN'S POV

Karen worked hard to psyche herself up for what was coming. Today was the first day of her residency and she absolutely needed this to go well. If she was going to get the trust necessary to let them leave her to her own devices (and thus begin her work unraveling the mystery of her family's powers) then she was going to need to impress them. She just hoped that she could outshine the other new doctors with her.

This thought caused her to look at the other two people in the room with her. These were the latest graduates who, like her, had managed to secure a residency here at Mercy hospital. She hadn't bothered to learn either of their names yet, as since they'd both graduated from a different academy then she had, this was her first time meeting either of them.

12