All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 06'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I hate pedophiles and this guy is one. The only difference id that he waits until they’re 18 and legal. If 17 or 16 or 12 was legal, he would still ise his powers to rape women. Or girls if it was legal.

Which means he doesn't care about morality, only legality. And since he’s a rapist, he doesn't care about legality either. The only thing he isn’t, so far, is a murderer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. One quibble- Medicine is very hierarchical. A junior doctor would never have a more senior colleague "assigned to them", instead it would be the other way around. The junior would be assigned to the senior, to clerk for them & shadow them until their evaluation was complete, at which point they would be given some autonomy. No matter how revolutionary an Administrator Kiara Washington might be, she wouldn't upend centuries of medical tradition (& put all her medical staffs' noses out of joint) by "assigning" an experienced Doctor to a newly graduated hire.

sicraigsicraigabout 2 years ago

Excited to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its a great series, well written. Just theres no sex. Author skips over that part, this time when the sister had to listen to it. Write about the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the one who believes this guy is a rapist:

Don't read it then! If it ain't your cup of tea, why are you here criticizing the story for what is supposed to be there instead of finding a story you actually like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok first of all Iam loving the story to the point that Iam anxious for the next chapter to come out. Also ignore that one dude in the comments I have no idea what he is on about everyone is of legal age. He’s just being an idiot. But anyway keep up the great work

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

As a response to someone's quibble: What you described as what really goes on is what I had intended as what was going on with Karen at the hospital. Unfortunately I am somewhat uneducated as to medical terminology when it comes to these things and I accidently worded it incorrectly. That's on me of course, my mistake, so for anyone reading this, please just imagine that I wrote it out correctly and that what this anonymous commenter said is what is actually happening.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

I see some interesting things happening here.

As to the criticism with the hospital internship, generally the new doctors are grouped into different specialties they are pursuing and then assigned to a resident (2-3 year doctor) and started on the path their specialty requires. So a doctor going into general medicine may have a month long ER and ICU rotation where as a Pulmonologist and/or Critical Care specialist will need much more time in those areas. Now, this does not mean you have to follow that process. In your world, you mentioned that the new CEO had changed things up. Maybe explaining to the group of new doctors that they were not going through a standard internship would better let the reader know that this is not following the real world.

That said, this chapter has made be suspicious of EVERYONE now. Derrick is in way over his head. There’s more than one agenda goring on and now one is sharing with him. I wonder what it will take to figure it out and what this means for his relationship with the girls.

Thor69269Thor69269about 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. I also don't know who to trust anymore. You have done a great job of keeping the suspense going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 7 please

WeezyfWeezyfabout 2 years ago

“Even better, Derrick had no idea what her real aim actually was. She just needed to be patient and then she'd get everything she wanted...” i just feel sorry for this loser, everyone using him. Plus i dont see how his parents helped him in any way?

Also the story is being driven by the slaves and now his will/wants at all..

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

For those wondering when Part 7 will arrive, I have officially submitted it, so it should hopefully be published soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES