The Master Gene Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first doctor was a woman like her. She was clearly of Indian descent, with black hair and eyes, along with a dark brown skin tone. She was also a bit shorter than Karen was, ultimately looking to be about 5' 6". At the moment she was relaxing in a corner, likely due to a confidence in her own abilities. Whether that confidence was unfounded or not would likely be proven in the next few weeks as she became subjected to the grind of hospital work.

The man on the other hand seemed much more nervous, though not ridiculously so. He was about the same height as her 5'11'' frame, with dark blonde hair. Along with this he wore a thick pair of glasses that did a good job of obscuring his eye color. At the moment he had a thick notebook that he was consistently looking over, checking various pages as if trying to cram as much knowledge as he could into his head before a test.

That ended quickly however when the door opened and out walked the Head administrator, Kiara Washington.

To say that Kiara was an anomaly in the medical profession would be selling her quite short. The woman had become a Head administrator, which was a nicer, less capitalist way of saying she was the Hospital CEO, despite the fact that she was currently only 29 years old, leapfrogging numerous other candidates in the process. Numerous people had come out of the woodwork to complain about it, citing not just her age, but also saying that she was only hired due to her being black. Some had even gone as far as to say that she had slept her way to the top.

Considering her looks, she could understand the attack. She was considerably attractive, with curves in all the right places and an ass that even her quite sensible business suit couldn't quite hide. So naturally it came as quite a shock to everyone that she not only did her job well, but thrived in it.

She spent several weeks going over every single expense report in the entire hospital, finding loads of waste and excising it, giving her money to spare to rework the entire hospital system. Once she was done the hospital was working like a dream, getting people the care they needed while making a tidy profit and all without any need to push unnecessary medical procedures on people.

At the moment she was going over the details of some paper in front of her with a man walking next to her. She paused in that conversation for just a moment when she looked up at all of them and quickly said, "Okay, I don't have time to give you all a long speech and neither do our patients. So Welcome to Mercy Hospital."

"Now I'm going to assign a Doctor to each of you. That Doctor will get you up to speed on the Hospital and how everything is run here and to see exactly what you bring to the table. Once that's done we'll re-evaluate you to determine what level of trust we can place in you. Now let's get to work."

And with that she turned around and walked out, drifting back into her conversation with the man next to her. Karen felt a little disappointed about not getting a chance to have a real back and forth conversation with her, but she knew that she shouldn't have expected it anyway, given all the responsibilities that Kiara had to deal with. Instead she mentally settled herself down and went to the board next to the door to see who precisely she had been partnered with.

"It looks like you got me," came a friendly voice from behind her just as she'd found her name on the board. She turned to see the face of a quite handsome doctor.

The man looked to be in his mid 30's. Height wise the man seemed to be about an inch taller than she was, with hazel eyes and short blonde hair, perfectly combed to the side in a professional look. From what she could see through his standard doctor's outfit it was clear that he spent at least some of his time working out, as he had good muscle definition, though he wasn't overly muscular. "Doctor Vincent Teller," he said to her as he held his hand out and gave her a winning smile.

Karen found herself smiling back as she shook his hand. "Good to meet you," she told him.

After letting go of her hand, Doctor Teller walked out to the hallway, gesturing to her to follow him. "Now don't be too nervous. We're not exactly monsters here waiting to devour you for the slightest little mistake," he told her as they began to walk to wherever his destination was.

"Since it's your first day I'm going to have you shadow me so I can show you around and you can see how we handle things here. I might ask you your opinion on a few of these cases to see if you have as much promise as they seem to think you do," he said with a wink to indicate he wasn't being too hard on her.

Karen listened to him as she began to build an idea of who Doctor Teller was. For the moment he seemed nice, but she couldn't trust that just yet. She'd met a lot of nice men over the years and while some of them were exactly what they seemed to be, most were just pretending to be nice as a way of getting into her pants.

Obviously it was too early to tell whether Doctor Teller fit into one group or the other, but she was going to start making plans regardless. If, once his true nature was revealed he fell into the latter group, then she'd simply make it clear she wasn't interested in him. Most men, when firmly shut down, accepted that. Hopefully he would too.

But if he didn't....well....that was what her plans were for.

AMANDA'S POV

Amanda woke up and began her day. The day started with a quick workout. This was to ensure that her body remained as appealing to Derrick as possible. Of course now that she was pregnant, she needed to be a little more careful with her workouts. However since her pregnancy was still very early on, she didn't need to change her routine that much. It was simply a matter of slowly transitioning her workouts to something that would be more conducive to how her body type would change as the baby in her belly began to grow.

Judy joined her in these workouts and afterwards the two of them enjoyed a light breakfast together. As they ate they discussed their plans for the day. Judy noted that she was going to need to run a number of errands so she would be out for most of the day, while Amanda was of course going to have to remain inside, at least until they heard any conflicting orders from Derrick.

Afterwards they enjoyed a quick shower before getting dressed for work. For Judy it was a simple outfit, jeans and a sweater, that was designed to be fairly normal looking, but also wouldn't show off her body too much since, as she was going to be outside dealing with others, she wanted to be as unsexy as possible for anyone other than Derrick.

For Amanda however, things were different. She wasn't going to be going outside, instead she'd be spending her time cleaning the house. Admittedly the house was in quite a good shape now thanks to her almost daily cleanings, but she wasn't about to get out of the habit now. So she quickly pulled out her maid outfit from the closet and began to put it on.

Obviously Judy didn't care about how she was dressed and even if she did, Amanda wouldn't care what she thought. However the simple reason she wore the outfit wasn't about Judy, it was about Derrick. Even though she wasn't expecting him to visit today, there was always the chance that something would happen that would cause him to need to come by. If that happened she wanted to make sure she dressed appropriately for him.

She could imagine it now, she would be in the living room, doing a bit of dusting, when Derrick would walk through the front door and see her, bent over, with her cute little butt in plain view. Then, taken over by his lusts he would rush over there and...

She had to forcefully stop herself there, as if she continued she'd end up spending the next hour masturbating instead of getting any actual work done. So reluctantly she pulled her hand away from her pussy and instead checked herself in the mirror to make sure her outfit was put on properly before walking out to start her workday.

She gave a friendly wave to Judy as she headed out, before immediately beginning to work on the dishes. They had a dishwasher of course, but she preferred to do them by hand. There was something satisfying in seeing the dirt and grime come off the dishes one by one that just soothed her soul.

Today also happened to be laundry day, so she decided to work on that next. This was always a bit of a challenge, as she had to make sure to keep straight which clothes belonged to her and which belonged to Judy. Add to that the numerous sexy outfits they'd acquired that required special cleaning instructions and this could easily take up a large part of her day.

She was currently in between loads and was killing time by doing some vacuuming when the doorbell rang.

This was unusual, but not entirely unheard of. Every now and then someone would come over, either to talk to Judy or because they were trying to sell the owner of the house on something. Whatever it was it didn't matter because Amanda couldn't answer the door anyway. At the moment it wasn't known that she was staying at Derrick/Judy's home and they wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible. So at times like this when she's alone she would simply attempt to keep quiet as she waited for whoever it was outside the house to leave. In this vein, she immediately turned off the vacuum in the hopes that they would assume that no one was at home.

Mentally she congratulated herself on how good of a job she was doing keeping a low profile as she calmly walked up to the front door and opened it.

She went into complete shock the moment she'd realized what she'd done and that shock got doubled when she saw who was on the other side of the door.

It was her twin sister, Amy.

12