The Master Gene Ch. 11

Story Info
Derrick needs to figure out how to deal with Kiara.
4.6k words
4.59
15.5k
32

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KIARA'S POV

Kiara walked down the halls in no particular hurry. She knew there was no point in getting there early if she wanted to catch Karen in the act.

It should be noted she wasn't angry with Karen, quite the opposite. She was excited. It had been awhile since the last time one of her residents had tried to run an experiment in secret and that one had paid dividends for the hospital once she'd taken control of it.

That was one of the things the old guard hadn't understood about her management style, her focus on the residents. Not that they'd ever understood her. If they had, they wouldn't have hired her in the first place.

She'd known she was a diversity hire from the moment the job was offered to her. There was no way that a black woman as young as she was would have ever been offered the job otherwise. No, the old white men had hired her so they could tout their progressive hiring practices before the media. Then when she'd inevitably start to break under the pressure, they'd offer to 'assist' her, in exchange for some 'favors.' Then once they'd finished fucking her both physically and mentally, they'd sit back, let her collapse and then remove her, using her failure as proof that black women just can't handle the responsibilities that belong to white men.

It must have really burned them when she'd taken to the job like a fish to water.

Their stubbornness when it came to acknowledging reality though was quite useful. They were so confident that any day now she was going to come crawling to them for help that they didn't even notice as she slowly moved her own people into the proper positions. The look on their faces when they realized they couldn't stop her from ousting them from the board had been priceless.

And now that they were gone, she could put the policies SHE wanted in place.

Case in point, the residents. She'd given them a far greater leash then most hospitals would have allowed. Her reasoning for this was simple, innovation.

People often forget just how important innovation is to being at the forefront of your field. That wasn't to say that incremental improvement was a bad thing. That was how most science worked. But if you truly wanted to make your mark in history, then you needed to break conventional thinking in half.

The problem was that innovation was usually something that was the purview of the young. Sure, occasionally an older gentleman would make some amazing breakthrough, but it was usually the newbies, the people who hadn't been indoctrinated into the idea that this was just THE WAY THINGS WERE that were the ones who made the big leaps forward.

Of course, most of these ideas were wretched, the status quo was the way it was for a reason after all. But every now and then, someone had an idea that was revolutionary and Kiara planned to be there on the ground floor when it happened.

Which brought her to Karen. It had been obvious from the first day that Karen was planning something. She'd been holding on to the straight and narrow, but when she thought people weren't looking, she'd been working on something. She had a little notebook that clearly wasn't being used to take notes on what she'd been learning as a resident. In addition she'd been looking into exactly what drugs they had in storage. For what purpose Kiara didn't know, but she was looking forward to finding out.

And tonight she was going to do just that. Karen had been eyeing the shift schedules quite a bit recently. It hadn't taken her long to realize that there was a tiny gap where one could get some tests done without anyone watching if one were inclined to do that. Kiara didn't actually look at the work schedule to find that out of course, she already knew the exact time it was, since she'd been the one to have it put there in the first place.

Now that things were set up, it was a simple job of walking in on her in the middle of whatever experiment she was running. Catching her like that would force Karen to tell her exactly what it was she was trying to do. Once she knew that Kiara would have a better handle on whether to shut her down entirely, let her keep doing it on her own time, or hopefully whether she should put the hospital's resources behind her.

Obviously it was the later prospect she was hoping for. If this turned out be gamebreaking, then she'd happily put not just the hospital's money, but her own as well behind it. Then, once they got FDA approval, she could relax, sit back and let the money pour in. So, keeping her fingers crossed, she opened the door to the operator's room of the brain scan.

What greeted her on the other side was chaos. Karen was screaming in pain as she writhed on the floor while holding her head. A quick glance through the glass showed that in the scanning room itself there seemed to be a patient who was similarly screaming out while holding his head. Strangely there also seemed to be a girl dressed up in some sexy nurse cosplay who was desperately holding onto the patient, trying to find something she can do to help him.

However before she could really react to just what she had seen, the incident ended. Both Karen and the patient suddenly stopped screaming. The patient seemed to relax and try to gingerly check himself to see if he was okay, while Karen quickly leaped up from the ground to check on him.

Kiara didn't know exactly what had been going on here, but clearly it was far beyond what she could classify as acceptable risk. Running a few experiments in her spare time was allowable, but endangering the life of a patient, that just could not be allowed. Seeing as Karen still hadn't seemed to notice she was here, she gave a little cough to get her attention. Once she did she could see Karen slowly turn her head, her face showing the expected sight of horror at being caught by her boss.

"So, do you want to explain what all of this is to me?"

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick lay in Sarah's arms as she clung onto him, seemingly consoling him but really just reassuring herself that he was okay. Not that he blamed her as he wasn't exactly sure how okay he was himself.

Everything had been going fine right up until the point Sarah had poured the liquid in the second vial on his arm. As soon as it came into contact with him, he felt the same burning sensation that he had three months ago when the chemicals had first been poured onto his head. This time however the burning sensation felt stronger, likely due to it not being diluted by two other chemicals. Then his brain tried to rip itself out of his skull.

HIs body began jerking uncontrollably, though it was somewhat abated by the fact that he was currently restrained. However Sarah, seeing his condition, immediately rubbed off the liquid on his arm. When that didn't solve the problem she removed his restraints. Derrick's hands flew to his head, as though trying to somehow keep his head from tearing his head apart.

In a strange way it felt like he was trying to get through a door that had been slammed shut in his face. The problem was that he was being blasted with water as he attempted to do this and every second that door remained shut, the pressure on the hose would increase. Derrick didn't know what to do but instinctively he felt that if that door didn't give soon, he'd be crushed under the pressure.

Then something changed. He didn't know what exactly, but suddenly the pressure on his head stopped. There was still some residual aches, but he could finally see the world around him again. Once he recovered enough to pay attention to anything but Sarah whimpering in fear for him, he looked through the glass to the operator's room and saw his sister being yelled at by some black woman in a suit. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. They'd been caught.

He quickly motioned for Sarah to stay where she was, though given her current mental state he wasn't sure if she'd actually obey him, before rushing out of the room and into the control room where he knew his sister was.

When he got there he saw his sister just standing there, her head down as the lady in question was yelling at her. That yelling stopped abruptly when she heard the door opening behind her as she turned to see Derrick rushing in. Her eyes showed a bit of surprise, so he decided to barrel forward before she could recover and take control of the conversation. "This was my fault!" he yelled as quickly as he could.

"Your fault?" the woman responded in a tone that implied that she didn't believe a word of what he'd said.

"Yeah...it's just that...I asked her to do this. I was a bit...embarrassed so I asked Karen to help out and...well...I'm her brother and she just wanted to help."

"Help with what exactly?"

Shit. He couldn't tell whoever this woman was the truth of course, but he'd been so desperate to give her some excuse that he hadn't actually stopped to think about what bullshit answer he was actually going to claim. He struggled to come up with any answer, but his brain adamantly refused to help him out.

Finally he saw the woman roll her eyes before saying, "Fine. I'll sleep on this for tonight. But trust me, if you don't have something really compelling to give me, my answer isn't going to be any different than the one I was going to give you now."

With that she stormed out. As soon as she was gone Derrick slumped against the wall. He'd managed to delay the inevitable somehow, but he hadn't stopped it. The worst part was that deep down he knew he had nothing. Tomorrow morning his sister was going to get fired and her entire career was going to be flushed down the drain and it was all going to be his fault.

KAREN'S POV

Well that was interesting. Karen had watched intently as her brother made a feeble attempt to talk Kiara out of firing her. What he didn't know however was that she'd already done that. Karen was getting ready to go and grab her things when Derrick had burst into the room and tried to take responsibility for the debacle that had been her flawed test.

It shouldn't have worked. Somehow though, it did.

As far as Karen was concerned there was only one reason why she was even going to be allowed into the building tomorrow, Derrick's power. When Kiara had walked through that door Derrick's powers were going haywire. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the power had locked onto her as the only person who was open to it. Considering that the last time it had been activated it had grabbed three women despite the fact that the chemical that activated it had been diluted by two other chemicals and she honestly had no idea what it would do to her.

She was so looking forward to finding out.

But first she was going to need to deal with Derrick. At the moment he was slouched over, clearly blaming himself for her own idiocy. "Get up," she told him. He responded by just looking up at her despondent, clearly more broken up by the whole situation than she was. "Derrick, you're my brother and I love you, but you need to stop being a little bitch."

That got his attention. Derrick seemed to shake his head in disbelief before standing up straight as he stared back at her pointedly.

"That's better. Now go get your girlfriend so we can pack it up for the night."

"What about your job?" he asked.

"What about it?"

Derrick now stared at her like she'd gone insane. "What about it?! Tomorrow she's going to fire you! What exactly are we going to do about that?"

Karen gave him the look she gave whenever she wanted him to know she thought he was being an idiot. "Try using your brain for once. We'll start with a simple question. Why did your power stop going haywire?"

She watched as his eyes widened as he figured out exactly what she was implying. As his brain came to terms with the fact that he was about to get a new slave she pondered whether she should push him into completing her enslavement as fast as possible. In the end she decided it was better not to. After all, he likely still thought that she was trying to find a cure for the slaves under his control. If she pushed too hard, he might realize what she was really after and it would be better to present that to him as a fait accompli then to try to talk him into it in advance.

"Look," she said. "If you really want to do something just come in and talk to her tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because even this early in the process you still have some measure of control over her. In fact, it's probably stronger since she doesn't know that you're affecting her yet. That gives us the best chance of you managing to get me a stay of execution, at least until she starts to realize what's happening to her. Once that happens you can tell her everything, along with the fact that letting me run more tests on you will give us the best chance of fixing her before she falls completely."

That seemed to finally calm him down a bit. Derrick finally moved to go back and get Sarah, but before he left he turned and looked back at her. "Everything's going to be okay, right?" he asked her.

"Absolutely," she answered.

What she didn't tell him however was that at the moment she was unsure if his powers had shifted to Kiara when it was unable to break through her defenses, or if Kiara was simply caught in the backwash after he'd already broken through...

AMBER'S POV

Amber had been a bad slave. That was why she was being punished right now.

At the moment she was completely naked, save for a dog collar. On her head was a set of dog ears and she had a matching tail shoved up her ass. On her hands knees next to her was Beth decked out in a similar outfit.

The two of them whimpered together, partially because Master had spanked their asses raw, but mostly because they were forced to watch as Master fucked Jessica right in front of them. As they watched him sitting up on the bed, with Jessica seated on top of him but facing towards them, his cock went in and out of her pussy, the little heart shaped pubic hairs bouncing up and down. Every time it bottomed out in her womb she did as her Master ordered and wished that it was her pussy he was ravaging.

She still didn't know what exactly she'd done wrong. Obviously she was a little uneducated when it came to seducing men, but that was because she and Beth had been keeping themselves pure for Master. Still she was sure that Master would enjoy watching the two of them making out. The idea of the two of them using each other to get themselves wet for him seemed perfect.

Instead Master had been furious with them. He'd yelled at them that their bitch ass cunts were good for taking cock and nothing else. Then he'd said that if they were going to act like bitches they should look the part. Which is why they were now dressed up the way they were.

Obviously they'd gotten it very wrong somehow, but Amber knew how she was going to make it up to him. She'd overheard Master talking about getting himself some new slaves and she'd had an idea. All she needed to do was present Master with a bevy of new slaves for him to dominate and she was sure he'd be happy again. The only issue now was that most women were shockingly resistant to the idea of being submissive slave sluts. Still she was sure that with a little work she could find a few girls that had been properly trained to present to Master.

But that was for later. At the moment she watched as Jessica shuddered, a clear sign that Master had cum deep inside of her. Shortly afterwards Master pulled his cock out of her, which signaled Amber and Beth to move forward. Together the two of them began to lick his cock clean, savoring the juices that dripped from him.

As Master watched them, he began to ask them questions. It was always the same questions and by now they knew the answers Master wanted to hear by heart. At this point they could answer in unison without ever stopping in servicing him.

"What is best in life?" he asked.

"Your cock," they answered.

Is pussy better than cock?"

"No. Cock is best."

"Are you pussy eating bitches?"

"No Master, we're cock crazy sluts."

"Good, never forget that," he told them at last before motioning Beth to his side.

She gladly leapt up and laid down on the bed, offering herself up as Master plunged his cock deep into her pussy. As soon as it bottomed out he reached down and squeezed her clit as hard as he could. Beth screamed out in pain, making Master laugh out loud.

Amber got up and leaned herself onto the bed so she could better watch Master as he fucked her raw. Her final thought was that she was happy for Beth as being used by Master like this was the best thing they could ever hope for. She knew this because Master told her this and Master never lied to her, so this must be true. Just like he told her she wasn't a lesbian.

jEBEDIAH'S POV

Jebediah had now begun the process of packing up his things. It was a little early, his flight didn't leave until Monday after all, but he wanted to get the extras packed away now so he wouldn't have to worry about forgetting anything when it was actually time to go.

As he was zipping up one of his bags he heard someone stepping into the room from behind him. He chose to ignore whoever it was until he heard a voice speaking to him from behind saying, "You know Laura was convinced you were never going to leave. Me, I thought you were just too stubborn to give up."

Jebediah turned then to see his son, Jonathan, leaning against the doorframe. He looked tired, but with a look that spoke of fondness, despite all their arguments. Jebediah could understand that. After all, despite all the yelling and screaming matches they'd had over the years, he still loved his son. He just wasn't going to let that love get in the way of doing what needed to be done.

"If it makes you feel better, I still haven't given up. I just realized that sticking around here isn't going to change anything."

Jonathan laughed at that. "Well either way, why don't we head downstairs for some breakfast? Laura's made some french toast."

"Lead the way," he said before following Jonathan downstairs.

Jebediah loved french toast. He knew that Laura was probably doing this in order to try and help the two of them make amends before he left. Not that he was against this. In fact, he was in favor of it. If the two of them could make up before Monday then Jonathan would never suspect what was coming.

Not that he'd expect it anyway. After all, he didn't know that Jebediah had discovered how to activate.

As the two men walked into the kitchen together Jebediah saw Laura as she flipped a piece of french toast onto a waiting plate. "Go ahead and take a seat, I'm just finishing up," she told them as she checked another piece that was still on the pan. "Smells great," Jonathan called out to her as he headed towards the table.

Internally Jebediah laughed at his own son's hypocrisy. Even with all his talk about how much he hates the family's powers and that Laura is his wife and not his slave, he still sat down at the table fully expecting Laura to just serve them all. He didn't dwell on this however, preferring instead to enjoy the sight of Laura as she dutifully came down and served them both.

Dear god she was beautiful. Even now in her fifties with two children, she still looked amazing. Again he felt the urge to activate himself immediately so that he could claim her for himself. But he squashed that feeling down. Even if he did it now, she would not immediately be his. As always the brainwashing would take time, time that, knowing how their powers work, Jonathan could potentially use to figure out what had happened. That being the case it would be better to do it at the last possible moment so that he would be out of the area in case his son's wrath caused him to do something....regrettable.

So he simply smiled at her and thanked her as she put his plate in front of him. He then dug in, enjoying the taste of his favorite breakfast as he comforted himself with the knowledge that soon enough she'd be his, to mold into the perfect little slave. Once that had happened his son would realize just how his pathetic weakness had allowed him to lose his slave and he'll begin to become a proper Master. After that, who knows. Maybe if his son finally accepted his true nature, Jebediah might be willing to give Laura back to him. But he doubted it.

12