All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 11'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you please not make him a sub or anything like that make his relationships equal footing and or equal foot leaning towards him because the whole slave thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have become unexpectitly interested in this story, please have at least a half way happy ending for the lesbians and have the cousin and grandfather dead by the end.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117almost 2 years ago

Love the story, but so many side themes spead over three months I'm losing track of who is who and who is trying to do what. Could use a character guide or summary before or at the start of the next chapter.

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004almost 2 years agoAuthor

To whiterabbit0117, that's a good idea. I actually do have a character sheet with most of the characters on it written up just so I can keep all the names straight myself, so it wouldn't take long to add the few remaining characters and put it out.

Keep an eye out for that in the coming week or so.

ChemalkaChemalkaalmost 2 years ago

Getting quite interesting, I must admit. I’m glad I stuck it out despite the mixups in names here and there. Looking forward to how Kiara will manage with needing to admit to being a slave in order to get off.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 2 years ago

Agreed, a character summary would be useful. I created one of my own because I was getting a bit lost ... who's a slave, what sequence were they brought in, substantial personality characteristics, plot points ... who's pregnant, that sort of thing. Same thing for the rest of the characters.

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. So will Kiara and Master create a switch situation? Or will Derrick assert himself for his sister?

I am concerned about the Grandfather's plan. How will he get away with it? Once the father catches on what's to stop the family from converting her back? Short of him kidnapping her and disappearing severing the relationship and having the FBI after him.

Not saying that he shouldn't try even though I'm rooting against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has become one of my favourite stories, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next episode.

It's really mean of me, but I hope Kiara isn't converted quickly, and has to go through the same month-long torture of rewriting her personality that Amanda, Amy, and others had to go through. I hope in the end she gets her just desserts for literally selling people. Probably by breaking in the same way she's done to others.

I have to hand it to Karen for taking the possibility of becoming her own brother's sex slave like a champ. She's coming around to the possibility of a pretty big life shift pretty quickly. She Fucked Around and Found Out. Or rather, she tried to Find Out, and is now going to Fuck Around.

Ben and Jebidiah are excellent hatable villians. I'm looking forward to the point when their plans backfire on them and they get their comeuppance.

JackCorwinJackCorwinalmost 2 years ago

We need an update! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We STILL need an update! :-)

JackCorwinJackCorwinover 1 year ago

Has this story been abandoned? If so, too bad!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson10 months ago

Ok, hoping Kiara does *not* wind up dominating Derrick. Frankly, he needs to take a stronger hand in his family. He's shown some signs of that. Please don't crush it with the newcomer.

Grandpa is developing as an interesting villain alongside Ben. I hope they both lose everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES