The Master Gene Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KIARA'S POV

Kiara sat naked on her chair at home as she looked over Karen's file. Internally she was pondering what she should do about her. In all honesty she didn't know why she hadn't fired her already. That she'd reversed course and given her a day to come up with some excuse just seemed completely out of character for herself. Worse, trying to wrap her head around it just seemed to give her a headache.

Not that Dylan down there was helping any.

"Ow, what the fuck do you think you're doing down there. Can you even do one thing right?!" she yelled to the man under her desk.

On his knees below her was a handsome blonde haired man in his early twenties. He was naked, with his hands tied behind his back and a band tied around his erect cock to ensure that he didn't cum until she allowed him to. At the moment there were tears in his eyes as he used his mouth to work her clit in a desperate attempt to please her.

Not that he was succeeding. He'd been at it for nearly twenty minutes now and she was still dry as a bone down there. "Just go over there, I'll deal with you later," she told him. He quickly began to crawl his way to the corner of the room as her focus already began to move away from him.

Honestly it was about time she delivered him to his new owner soon anyway. She'd fully trained him and was simply holding onto him now because she was enjoying his ministrations. But clearly that had lost its luster and when that happened, then it was time for him to go.

But that was just the way things were when you were a trainer.

Kiara however was not a normal trainer. After all, if you wanted normal training you could just go to any BDSM club out there and sign up for it. They offered all sorts of classes to help teach people the ins and outs of proper dom/sub relations, complete with safe words and a watcher on hand to make sure that no one accidentally hurts anyone while they're playing out their fantasies. Kiara did none of that.

Kiara wasn't interested in safe words. That sort of thing occurred for those who believed in giving any power at all to the subs. No, what she did would be more accurately described as breaking.

Not that she used that term herself. She viewed that breaking was simply a tool that all good trainers used. You had to break the student down first before you could rebuild them as what you wanted them to be. In her case she rebuilt them as perfect subs who always obeyed the will of their Master, never resisting against anything they wanted to do, no matter how depraved or potentially harmful to them it may be.

Dylan here had been a little bit of an outlier. He'd been brought to her directly by one of her clients to be trained. Normally she didn't do this. However the money on offer had been so good she'd decided to make an exception to her preferences.

What she preferred to do was find some guy who caught her eye and slowly break him down until he was ready to be properly trained. Once the training was completed she'd slowly lose interest in him until finally selling him off to some dom who needed a new sub.

None of that however was helping her with her current problem, figuring out why she hadn't fired Karen.

Looking at it objectively, Karen had undertaken some illegal procedure that had apparently put not only her patient, but herself at risk as well. That the patient in question had turned out to be her brother just made it more obvious that she needed to go. After all, if she was willing to risk her own brother on some crazy experiment, then what would she be willing to do with someone who wasn't a member of her family?

But when she'd looked Derrick in the eyes she found she just couldn't do it. There was just something about him that was so pitiable that she ended up delaying the inevitable. But she still couldn't place why.

Sure, Derrick was incredibly handsome, not to mention seeing him looking down, so weak....and submissive. As she thought about Derrick she suddenly shuddered as a wave of pleasure rode through her. She reached down with her fingers and found that her pussy was gushing with fluid.

"Oh, so that's what it was," she said idly to herself.

What happened wasn't something out of character at all, she'd simply found a new plaything. That changed things quite a bit of course. After all, he seemed to care quite a bit about his sister. Seeing as she now had complete control over whether she ever worked as a doctor again, that gave her quite a bit of leverage.

Leverage she could use on Derrick.

She laid back on her chair then, her hands idly stroking her pussy as she imagined Derrick and of all the things she was going to do to him.

12