The Master Gene Ch. 15

Story Info
Jebediah makes his move.
4.5k words
4.71
9.9k
24

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEN'S POV

Ben woke to the sight of Amber giving him a blowjob. He blearily noted that she was already fully dressed in her full gothic outfit, having clearly gotten herself up early to be fully ready for her own job before he woke up. At the moment she was straddled on top of him in the standard six-nine position. As he reveled in the sensation he idly looked over at the clock to see that it was 8am, the exact moment he'd told her to wake him up. She may be a piss poor slave, but at least she was punctual.

However he was still a bit tired and since the fact that he now had three slaves who were all working to provide for him meant that he'd been able to quit his job, he could afford to sleep in a bit. So he hit her right buttcheek, the signal to her that was hitting the snooze button and closed his eyes. Amber dutifully pulled herself off his cock as he fell back to sleep.

Five minutes later however she was back on his cock again. Ben groaned as he made a mental note to punish her for not waiting an hour before waking him up. That he'd specifically told her that the snooze button meant wait five minutes wasn't relevant. As far as he was concerned it was her fault for not intuiting what he really meant when he'd told her that.

For now what was done was done. This time he slapped her left buttcheek, the signal that he was turning the alarm off. Amber then moved off of his body as she moved off the bed before pulling her panties down and bending over the bed while also hiking her skirt up, showing off her bare cunt to Ben so that he could collect himself by getting his morning wood taken care of.

Ben slowly got out of bed and moved behind her, casually caressing her ass as he noted the slight redness from when he'd spanked it earlier. It wasn't nearly as bad as he'd seen in previous playtimes, but in those situations he'd admittedly gone a bit far.

It was all her fault of course. Despite having been cured of being a dyke, she'd still tried to make out with his other slave and that had just been unacceptable. Still, she'd learned her lesson and was properly keeping her distance from his other slaves now, so he supposed it was about time to end his regular punishments.

Especially seeing as today was going to be a special day. It was finally Monday, the day Grandpa was going to be heading off. That meant that today he was going to attempt to enslave his Aunt Laura, if he hadn't attempted it already. Ben suspected however that considering Grandpa's lack of desire to get into a direct fight with Uncle John, he was probably going to wait until the last minute.

That was fine with Ben, he could be patient after all. Soon he'd know if you really could activate twice, and better yet, if you could enslave someone else's slave. Knowing the answers to that would be reason enough to celebrate and he knew just how he was going to do so. With a smooth motion he slipped his cock between Amber's pussy lips and thrust forward, bottoming himself out inside of her.

He could hear Amber grunting as she tried to fight the pleasure building inside her. Ben had found that odd. The other two had long since given up even trying to resist, but Amber fought her orgasms to the bitter end. He'd asked her once and she'd just told him that it felt so much better to have him dominate her completely by forcing her orgasm on her. Ben didn't really understand it, but figured that it didn't really matter.

Instead he just enjoyed himself as he thrust in and out of her. Before too long he felt his own orgasm coming so he quickly pulled out of her and inserted himself into her asshole. It was a necessary thing as at the moment he didn't want any little brats hanging around and since she was going to be heading to work as soon as he was done, he couldn't just cum all over her.

It was all a mute point shortly as he quickly brought himself back to orgasm and filled her ass with his cum. Amber herself screamed her own orgasm out as well, which filled Ben with a smug satisfaction. As soon as he pulled out he grabbed an anal plug and stuffed it into her ass as he didn't feel like her leaking cum all over the house, even if he wouldn't be the one to have to clean it up.

Once the anal plug was inside, Amber fell down to her knees. Ben didn't know if this was because of the orgasm, or if it was because now that he was done it was her job to clean all her filthy juices off of his cock. Honestly he didn't really care, so long as Amber did her job.

Which in this case she did. Very quickly she brought his cock up to her face and began to lick all over it, making sure her tongue got everywhere, even as far into his urethra as she could slip it, before finally deepthroating him to make sure she'd gotten everything.

Once this was done Ben turned and left to go take a shower. He left Amber where she was, assuming that she would have breakfast ready for him once he was properly cleaned up. Once he arrived in the bathroom he found Jessica naked on the floor in a kneeling position, clearly waiting for his arrival. He nodded to her to get started as he turned on the shower. As he waited for it to heat up he could feel Jessica behind him as she crawled up to him and began to rub her face onto his ass. A few seconds later he could feel her warm tongue as she used it to clean his asshole.

Ben sighed as he relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of utter control he had over these sluts. He really hoped Grandpa's little experiment would work out properly, so Ben could start adding more girls to his harem. Perhaps a blonde or two...

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick woke up in bed alone. This was not normal of course, but last night he'd pulled a closing shift over at the Safeway. He didn't like it, but he was a new hire, even if he was only going to be working for the summer, and seeing as Ben had suddenly quit for some unknown reason and left them in the lurch, he oddly felt that he owed them for that.

The result was that he didn't get back to Kiara's, (or was it his?) house until close to 1 am. After he'd crawled into the center of the bed and collapsed to sleep, surrounded by all the girls, they'd apparently decided to let him wake up naturally today as opposed to one of their more erotic wake up calls. Derrick appreciated this, both for letting him catch up on his sleep, but also because frankly, he needed the break.

Not that they were wearing him out, his seemingly unearthly stamina was still going strong, but because sex with them was beginning to feel routine. That each of his girls had their own little fetishes had helped break things up, but with the amount of sex they'd been having it was only a matter of time before it all started to blend together.

Mentally Derrick decided that once he'd gotten all of his girls pregnant he was going to let them know that he was planning to take a short break from sex. Not for too long, he didn't think he had any chance of convincing them to take any serious time off, but just enough so that when they start up again it'll feel fresh. He was, after all, going to be with these women for the rest of his life, so he wanted to make sure that they always excited him.

It was just something he felt a good Master should do.

Now that he'd finally woken up he slid himself over to the side of the bed, a process that took far longer than it would normally due to the sheer size of the bed, (seriously, did Kiara buy this thing with orgies in mind?) he grabbed his phone from the nightstand and checked the time.

Wow it was almost noon already, he must have been far more wiped than he'd thought. This was fine as he didn't actually have anything scheduled for the day. Right now he was only working weekends and now that he had access to Kiara's pocketbook he didn't even need to do that. He wasn't going to quit his job however, as it did give him something to do other than sit around and he firmly believed in earning one's keep, so he was still planning to get a job no matter how much money his girls provided him. Their money was better spent taking care of them and what was apparently going to be a ridiculous amount of children. Honestly, even with Amy and Amanda effectively working full time taking care of the kids and the house, he wasn't sure how they were going to handle it. He did feel that they'd earned his trust, so he was just going to have to believe them when they said they were going to be okay.

With that he got out of bed and headed out of the bedroom. As soon as he exited the room he looked over and saw Sarah heading down the hall with a tray. On it were some scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. A simple breakfast, but as Sarah wasn't the best cook in the world, one that had little opportunity to get messed up.

He could see the disappointment on her face when she saw him there. Based on the tray and the fact that she was wearing an apron and nothing else, she'd clearly planned to surprise him in bed. Derrick simply chuckled as he said, "Spoiled your plans?"

"I can always adapt," Sarah replied as she turned to the side a bit to showcase her cute little butt. Derrick just shook his head and smiled before saying, "Well you've already brought the food, might as well enjoy it," as he headed back into the bedroom.

A few moments later and Derrick was back in bed, this time on the side of it, laying down with the tray in front of him. He enjoyed it in silence as Sarah lay there next to him, leaning in to give him a good look at her breasts as they popped out of the apron. Derrick simply ignored it, as he was too busy eating to let himself fall victim to her wiles and end up ruining breakfast.

Instead he responded in between bites with, "I'm surprised. I figured Amy would be making breakfast for me."

"Yeah well, the twins are both out right now getting that replacement maid outfit. Of course now that Kiara isn't tethered to your side anymore she's back at work and Judy is out taking a staff meeting at school, so for the moment it's just you and me."

Derrick grinned at that as he chomped down on the last of his breakfast. "Well if it's just going to be us, maybe we should do something special," he said with a wink.

Sarah gave him a smoldering look back. "We could break in that dungeon down below."

"No."

Sarah pouted and gave him her saddest eyes in an attempt to garner pity from him. "Why not?"

"Because,' Derrick replied, "you're pregnant and I don't trust myself to use anything down there without risking the baby."

"C'mon. We'll be careful."

Derrick responded in a tone that brooked no arguments. "Sarah, it's either the dungeon, or the baby. You're call."

She audibly groaned in frustration when he said that. Then she began to pat her stomach and sighed before saying, "The sacrifices I make to be a mother."

Derrick simply reached over and gave her a light pat on the butt. "Don't be so down. You can still join me in the shower and then we can go out and have a real date for once."

Sarah got a faraway look on her face as she began to imagine what a date would be like. She was so into it that she nearly didn't notice as Derrick got up and put the tray on the nightstand. Quickly recovering however she slipped her apron off and skipped naked over to Derrick as he headed to the bathroom.

For her today was going to be a special day.

KIARA'S POV

Kiara looked down at her phone. One phone call. That's all it would take. A simple call to the police and Master and his sluts would be arrested and she'd be free of them.

Of course she could never do that. Frankly the only reason she could even think about doing it now was because she was only thinking about it hypothetically. If she were to switch to considering ACTUALLY doing it, her brain would rebel and she'd find herself thinking of something, anything other than betraying him.

She'd probably start thinking of his cock. Well, that and how amazing it felt for it to pump in and out of her body.

Fifteen minutes later she finally finished masterbating to that thought and she was once again left right where she started, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do about this situation.

Because really, this situation was untenable. At the moment she was acting more like a horny teenager with their first crush then she was as the CEO of a major hospital. So what if she'd finally found the Master she'd been looking for since she was a child? That he'd dominated her completely both physically and mentally? She'd given up on that a long time ago, deciding that her career was more important than anything. And now after her career had finally taken off her Master had just shown up out of the blue to upend everything.

What made it worse was that Master was just so....nice. He'd even apologized for brainwashing her. Imagine that, Master feeling he needed to be sorry for anything. Somehow she couldn't help but feel like it was just so...cute.

But it couldn't go on. She couldn't have both a career and be a proper slave. Soon Master would demand that she make a choice, her career or her obedience.

Deep down she knew what her answer would be.

And that's why she found herself looking at her phone again. This time her thoughts weren't on calling the police. By this point she'd forgotten that she'd ever even thought of calling them on Master. Instead she was debating whether she should call Master and tell him her decision now.

Just before she could press the button that would dial Master's number, there was a knock on her office door. She sighed and called out to whomever it was that wanted to talk to her.

For now Master would just have to wait.

AMY'S POV

This time Amy simply walked into the store this time rather than skipping. Of course this time she was merely picking up a replacement for her outfit, rather than getting it for the first time so her lack of excitement shouldn't be that surprising. As she approached the back she caught a glimpse of Amber helping a customer.

She definitely looked better than she had the last time she'd seen her. But that was only physically. Amy couldn't describe it very well but something seemed....off about her now. Outwardly she was all smiles, patiently helping a couple with deciding what outfit was right for them, but there was almost a desperation to her that was hiding just under the surface.

Whatever it was Amy just hoped she could help.

After a few minutes of waiting, the couple decided on what they liked and Amber rang them up. She then headed over towards Amy and her sister in a way that seemed almost like she was trying to keep herself from sprinting over to them as fast as she could. "Glad to see you. I've got your outfit ready in the back if you'd like to follow me."

"Everything okay?" Amy asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just a little frazzled today. Nothing serious."

Amy shrugged and followed her. She didn't believe a word of what Amber told her, but in the end if Amber didn't want her help, it wasn't her place to try to force it on her. She just hoped that whatever was wrong, she had some good friends and loved ones who could help her.

Amy stopped once they'd reached the backrooms. Standing there, waiting for them was a female cop. "What's going on," Amanda asked, suspiciously.

The cop looked at them and smiled. "Oh don't worry about me. This was on my route so I decided to take a break and pop in to surprise my wife."

Her wife? That statement shocked Amy. "Then you two are...?"

"Married? Yes," Amber responded, with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Sorry," Amy apologized. "It's just that my mom is very....conservative and some of that rubbed off on me. I've been trying to clear my head of all that stuff, but you just can't fix these things overnight."

Amber shrugged as if to say it was no big deal. "Well with that awkwardness out of the way, let's get your outfit."

Okay now something was definitely wrong. Having experienced the joys of life with Master, Amy could tell when something was wrong with a relationship. Not that it took much intuition to see it. As Amber was moving around to get the package holding her outfit, she got close to her cop wife and despite all the effort they put into making it look natural, it was clear the two were avoiding each other. It was almost like they were afraid to even touch each other, lest something horrible happen.

That was it. Amy knew it wasn't her place, but whatever was wrong, she needed to act. She'd never forgive herself otherwise if something happened and she did nothing. When Amber finally pulled the package out Amy moved up to talk to her. She was stopped by her sister, who moved up faster to grab the package from Amber first. Undeterred however, Amy moved up anyway and started to speak up. "Look, Amber. I just wanted to...."

At that moment Amy felt something push upon her back before a searing pain rushed across her body. She instantly fell to the ground and she began to convulse uncontrollably. Somehow despite this she still managed to look up and see out of the corner of her eye her sister Amy turning towards her in complete shock before Amber grabbed her from behind and forced a cloth to her mouth.

Amanda tried to fight against this for a while, however slowly but surely her movements began to weaken and her eyes began to roll back in her sockets. Within a minute she was passed out.

As this was happening Amy felt her arms being tied behind her. Shortly after a gag was put in her mouth. "Should we leave them as is?" she heard the cop ask from behind her.

"Strip them," Amber responded. "It's less risky. Besides, they won't need their clothes once we present them to Master anyways."

Master!? Did they intend to enslave them to someone? But they already had a Master, the best Master in the world. Please, don't do this to us. Don't take us from Master.

As the cop took a knife to start tearing her clothes off of her, Amy could do nothing but quietly sob and pray that Master would come and save her...

JEBEDIAH'S POV

Jebediah looked over his bags. He was sure he packed everything, but he felt it was important to double-check everything before he finished off. This mantra had helped him throughout his entire life.

Even now as he was about to take the biggest risk he'd ever taken, he was adamant about removing every variable beforehand. For example Ben. He trusted Ben, but he'd still done what he could to double-check what he'd told him. What he'd told him had matched up, at least as far as he was able to determine. Which meant that it was finally time to stop settling and take what he deserved.

"Everything ready?"

As if the thought itself summoned her, Jebediah turned to see the bewitching form of Laura at the doorway. "Just checking to make sure I've got everything," he told her as he struggled to maintain his composure. Finally she was right there in front of him, with no one else for his power to grab onto.

No, not just yet. He hadn't gotten his vial ready for release just yet. A few more minutes to prepare though and he'll be ready.

It was so hard though. Just look at her. Even now after all these years she was still so beautiful. Just like when he'd first seen her. Jonathan had brought her home to meet his family. Well, the family that wasn't at risk of claiming her right from under him anyway.

He could still remember seeing her for the first time. The way she carried herself so effortlessly. He'd been immediately bewitched by her. He couldn't help but compare her to his slave Miriam, a comparison that Miriam fell far short of.

The truth was that he never wanted Miriam. He'd had his eye on another beauty. Her name was Samantha and she'd been the company secretary where he'd worked. Samantha was beautiful, funny, elegant, just everything you could ever want in a woman. He'd fallen in love with her at first sight.

But everything had fallen apart when Miriam had shown up. Knowing about his power, Jebediah had made sure to be around Samantha every chance he had to help ensure that when his power did activate, it would enslave her. But for one week she'd been out with the chicken pox and while she was out they'd brought in Miriam as a temp.

12