All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 15'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Damn. Talk about a cliffhanger. Great writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, based on the incident at the hospital and that family member that tried to enslave his sister, I think it's safe to assume that unless some other woman happens to walk near Jebidiah, the power struggle of Laura will continue until either he or Johnathon die, and given Jebidiah's age...

Guess the final conflict will be a contest of wills between Derrick and Ben...

StrappingManStrappingManover 1 year ago

As I was hoping the bonds we create between lovers is strong and Jeb is probably on the losing end. Or maybe not? Does proximty have an effect? What is Lsura experiencing? So many questions. As with any cliffhanger episode: Stay tuned Lit fans. Same Lit channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes Jeb should die as the other person said because he age and general health but also story wise is gives you a lot more options and ways you can take and develop the story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Karen - Asshole. Ben - ASShole. Jeb - ASSHOLE. (just saying).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES